Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8100 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 7894, Creeps20 wrote:Also something to consider is that all people could be the mafia now. Regardless of role.
What ?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8101 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 7863, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7862, MathBlade wrote:SirCakez on N2 who did you visit? I know super random can't find it in my notes here. So if you said it already sorry. Since you claimed roleblock I am assuming you visit people.

Not Chara -- I would be showing a bit more concern if a person who is a claimed psychologist votes you. You just asked for results. Very defeatist to me
the lack of concern would be because i know he doesn't have a guilty.
Why did you assume the (probable) framer didn't target you?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8102 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8096, Accountant wrote:
In post 8092, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:I agree that the Jester thing is most likely nonsense, I disagree that it is necessarily scum motivated. A50 has given me more the impression of someone trolling because he thinks this game has become uninteresting, rather than that of someone who tries to convince people that he is a Jester because in reality he is scum trying to avoid lynching. It seems needlessly complicated.
That's illegal, and he should be blacklisted for playing against wincon if he does that.
You can't blacklist a DOG!! :eek:

Humans are the ONLY thing you can blacklist, discriminate against, or even mercilessly kill on this planet. :twisted:

I'm under the protection of the Animal Rights Militia, and if you come any closer they will shoot to kill. You're only human so you're very much expendable. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8103 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 7962, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7866, Narna wrote:I feel like Not Chara has been handing out townreads, and not pushing anything pretty much all game.

Accountant can't kill.
'Not Chara hasn't been pushing anything'. oh, you've managed to piss me off.

why did you check Accountant. why not check me? or someone else who might actually get mislynched if town.
I see you agreeing with your scumread and sort of half pushing him.

I felt like I made it obvious I was going to check you and didn't want to run the risk of another framejob. Accountant's end of day also pinged me.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8104 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Narna »

I love the self vote, but A50 isn't funposting quite hard enough to be town.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8105 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 8100, Narna wrote:
In post 7894, Creeps20 wrote:Also something to consider is that all people could be the mafia now. Regardless of role.
What ?
Nevermind, I need sleep.
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 8094, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8093, Nahdia wrote:well to be fair, we
have
mislynched a lot of town.
this game started with 22 players. 5 scum is definitely a distinct possibility. Giovanni, i don't know what the number of
living
players has to do with the number of possibily remaining scum?
I phrased my sentence incorrectly.

What I meant is that, with 13 players alive, if we assume 5 scum and an unknown number of third party, it seems statistically... unfair for Town. Even if this new faction has only one member, that would be 6 anti-Town to 7 Town. In a non-bastard setup 5 scum would definitely be possible with 22 starting players. However, since the game setup apparently had a planned mechanism that adds another anti-town faction to the mix, it is logical that the initial scum number could be lower in order to balance this out.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8078, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8071, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8068, BigYoshiFan wrote:Going to school, but I'll answer MathBlade's question about A50.
I don't care if his flavor really is annoying dog, if his wincon is to win with town, he is to help us win, and he is not doing that.
Also, when I expressed my doubt for MathBlade, A50 seems opportunistic in buddying me and the post he did that in was just scummy over, try to appeal to my emotion rather than anything else. I will try to find it later. More on NC later, but I guess because I don't scumread them I TR it. I'm not afraid to make associations, I just don't think it'd be accurate to make one with the lack of information I have of NC.

Ugh if I didn't want Not Chara first I would vote you right now. This is the definition of scum faking reads.
No one has perfect information except scum.
That whole "not enough information" is shit. If you were Town you wouldn't say "oh well no associations" you would be asking questions trying to figure it out.
What are you saying?
Exactly what I said.
Scum know who the scum are. Scum know likely how many people got culted if any.
Waiting to form associations until people post theirs on the board is scummy as fuck because as scum you would know the above and try to manipulate it. It is obvious and sickening.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8107, MathBlade wrote:Scum know likely how many people got culted if any.
where are you getting this stuff, math.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8095, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8071, MathBlade wrote:Ugh if I didn't want Not Chara first I would vote you right now. This is the definition of scum faking reads. No one has perfect information except scum. That whole "not enough information" is shit. If you were Town you wouldn't say "oh well no associations" you would be asking questions trying to figure it out.
i do not understand you, if you're town. this is about as certain as one can get about a read, and you want 'me over Yoshi' because why? what reason? not that this reasoning makes any sense, either.

Yoshi: stop being reasonable regarding my lynch. it makes it difficult to scumread you.

on Almost: i don't know what he's doing at this point. i'm waiting for him to accuse someone on his lynch, and i
know
what strategy he's attempting to replicate here. i just don't know what the end goal is, and at this point can't vouch for his alignment either way.
Because while I am pretty damn sure Yoshi is scum I want people to put down reads on you. Ever since early game a scum feeling the group had on you magically disappeared and no one has been asking you questions since. I have asked Yoshi and A50 directly multiple times about it and they said nothing. Instead we get spam from A50 and an answer so wishy washy from Yoshi he should be trying to run for office.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8108, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8107, MathBlade wrote:Scum know likely how many people got culted if any.
where are you getting this stuff, math.
Scum would know how many people at the start of the game are scum.
Scum would have a night PT to talk in.
Scum know how many are in said PT.
Scum would know if someone acted differently in said PT.
Scum would also know if numbers less than expected how many got culted if there is a cult with arithmetic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

none of that leads to your conclusion.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8111, Nahdia wrote:none of that leads to your conclusion.
Yes. It does. I went from a to b. B was the final conclusion which says that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

try again.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

the only conclusion from that is "scum might be able to suss an inclination that any number of their own members were culted. maybe. or maybe they wouldn't notice."

literally the last point in your logic dictates scum already have access to what you're trying to provide a proof for.

so try again, maybe.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8115 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

(This is all supposing a cult is in play) This setup is likely balanced with 4-5 scum at the start of the game no cult. If scum is singleball and less then they can do math to figure out what numbers are needed to get to that point. If they are at that 4-5 level then more than likely they would try to keep Town alive. Considering the push on me at the start of the day from Yoshi and Yoshi being obv scum and Creeps obv town pushing it is likely a smaller scum pool and they are doing arithmetic.

Assuming a Not Chara+Yoshi+A50 team then 1-2 cult makes sense. Any scum team with more than 4 people would likely continue their barrage on me since I am throughly convinced scum can't kill me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8116 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Narna »

Math is on another planet this phase.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8117 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Narna »

They kind of seem townie, but it's a striking difference from last phase.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

As it should be.

Maxous was a liar pure and simple. It was a matter of getting people to vote him with the damning night actions. Right now I don't have that smoking gun. I have my gut. Therefore I demonstrate my thoughts and lay them out. My gut is not an airtight case. When I have one I will present it as such.

I am working on not tunneling and improving my play but in that instance it was worth it and right.

Again more thoughts on the dastardly trio should be posted. What are your thoughts?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Creeps20 »

So then let's have a little bit of plan time.

Let's give the hammer on Yoshi to ANK. Then ankle can kill Almost50. As a result we have two people we believe to be scum dead and the advantage.

If ank dosen't kill almost we kill him next turn.

Do we agree with this or not (Not counting Yoshi and almost)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8119, Creeps20 wrote:So then let's have a little bit of plan time.

Let's give the hammer on Yoshi to ANK. Then ankle can kill Almost50. As a result we have two people we believe to be scum dead and the advantage.

I don't want to give a hammer to a person who didn't hammer conf scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8121 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 8120, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8119, Creeps20 wrote:So then let's have a little bit of plan time.

I don't want to give a hammer to a person who didn't hammer conf scum.
Let's say he is scum.

He gets the hammer and then targets someone. He may target town and will be lynched the following day.

If he is town he is over cautious and kills scum
See how this works
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8122 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or it is a mislynch setup of Ank if he doesn't hit scum. I don't believe in leasing town PRs only scum ones. If he is scum his leash is no hammers. No reason to risk a townie life. When Ank acts Town and actually is on a scum wagon then he gets hammers. I townread him yes but it is definitely not to the point of trusting him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 8122, MathBlade wrote:Or it is a mislynch setup of Ank if he doesn't hit scum. I don't believe in leasing town PRs only scum ones. If he is scum his leash is no hammers. No reason to risk a townie life. When Ank acts Town and actually is on a scum wagon then he gets hammers. I townread him yes but it is definitely not to the point of trusting him.
But it's not just his fault is it? It is town's fault.

I thought he failed to hammer Maxous and had no chance.

If he dosen't hammer how will he know he actually has his role? We need evidence. How else are we going to prove his role?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Roles aren't alignment indicative.

I don't give two shits about proving a role. I use what is already out there and then look for contradictions. If this game was nothing but VTs it is still Mafia. He was given ample time to hammer and made posts saying it was a trap and he wouldn't. He was defending Maxous until we flipped him. Town eventually came around and did it and Yoshi was because it was inevitable.

If he is Town he can prove he is by posting and interacting.

Furthermore this is a lot of words not about that trio. What are your reads on them?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”