Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

and pie and i pretty much played it the most optimal way for town to do so, which isn't something you can count on town to do.

i think you're really overestimating the power town has here.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

it's one conftown, & one very likely town, essentially.

that's...

not that powerful.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

btw, thinking I'm lying about my role requires me having decided pregame "o hey let's fake claim backup IC first post" and just hoping to fuck that I'd never be investigated and that there'd be nothing in the game that would be able to disprove the claim. what sense does that make as a scum strategy, again?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2871, pisskop wrote:Not a chance. I like how you nulltown two lurkers
I'm not a lurker you jerk.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2874, SirCakez wrote:Gamma has nearly 200 posts and Luna has 250
Not really lurkers lol

Plus Luna has a testable claim and Gamma couldn't have done a kill last night
I was going to refute your point about the kill but I realized I was blocked and tracked. I'd need to be a Strongman-Ninja to have done the kill, and that's OP in any setup.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Reads:
Town
Nahdia
Pie
Luna
Cakez
pk
Aero
Scum
Nahdia's IC claim is literal suicide as scum, Pie's would be just as bad, Luna I doubt is scum because of that horrible beeboy tunnel, Cakez is not likely to be scum because he was the CW to Varsoon/drealmerz D1, and that debate was definitely a 1-2 chain. I could see pk as scum because I'm a idiot theorycrafter who thinks all scum could have been in neighborhoods. Aero is my SK read. I also believe we may have 10:2:1, as hard as it is for everyone else.
<Embrace The Void>

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2875, pisskop wrote:In fact, the only scenario in which I can even be scum is with Blue scum -> aero.

So Im not sure when you decided spec didnt need to enter the equation, but it reeks of setting up lynches.
Because troll game???
In post 2884, pieguyn wrote:your play this game is quite literally some of the worst town play I have ever seen on this site. in any reasonable universe, I'm pretty much conftown, but OH NO, you sit there and throw a tantrum because I don't give you the lynch you want and thanks to you game throwing I have to play around you and waste a night having Luna RB me when there is literally no reason that should be necessary.

I hope to fuck you realize how [[[REDACTED]]] your play here is come postgame.
Reminder this is what we all thought about wisdom, and look how he turned out
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Cakez is equating me to a scum member WHO I OUTED AS SCUM
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Do I need to go back anf gather every one of the many posts of my hoodmates?

But regardless. We can lynch cakez tomorrow if we still have to and pie the day after.

afaic, this sudden activity in order to line up lynches is scummy as shit. blue team tracker anyone?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:27 am

Post by pieguyn »

putting pisskop on ignore.

also, I'm going to go ahead and say that if Luna clears me and he attempts to continue to push me, I actually will just liability lynch him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:34 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: pie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Im quite happy to put my money on my mouth. you. will. not. make. it. to. endgame. sucmpie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Lynching me is absolutely the most anti-town thing anyone can do.

you arent even fucking trying anymore to solve the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:37 am

Post by pisskop »

why is aero not roped yet?

Does somebody think he'll come by and be sufficient? hes scum you misguided assholes. like pie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:37 am

Post by pisskop »

And since so many people are trying to crumb their willingness to kill me, exactly what does my death do for you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Does it help you setup spec? because guess what you arent doing?

does it help you lynch scum? because guess what Ive been doing all game?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Aero, Cakez, Pie.

In about that order
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:38 am

Post by pieguyn »

I frankly am more than OK with making you lose this game if you're town, just because you're fucking terrible.

plus, as I said, there is a part of me who is paranoid I should be having faith in you as a person and that you would only be this unintelligible if you were scum being dense on purpose.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2917, pieguyn wrote:OK with making you lose this game if you're town
exactly. making
me
lose the game as town.

Not
us
pie.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:40 am

Post by pisskop »

You choose to continue this.

Ive been more than open to the idea that aero could be the game-ending lynch. why is it so important to want to 'liability' lynch me?

Why is it so important to say you would PL me pie?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

Don't think there's any way pisskop is scum here. For reasons beeboy pointed out, he can't be scum with Varsoon & Wisdom. and the alternative is him beinf scum with Aero which... maaaaybe but I still just strongly doubt.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Why was it important to purge out the hood pie? the conftown hood.

Hang on, I think I had a quote or five calling you out for wanting to waste time killing all my townreads.

Your calling me dense but here you are murdering all the townies.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

it

wasnt

conftown

you

hack.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:43 am

Post by pisskop »

You know, I dont even want to fight you about it.

I wont be able to get ykou lynched today, and it isnt even optimal. I simply dont want people confing you when there is no evidence for it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2922, Nahdia wrote:it
conftown
you
hack.
I dont want to fight you either :(

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”