Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

In fact, the only scenario in which I can even be scum is with Blue scum -> aero.

So Im not sure when you decided spec didnt need to enter the equation, but it reeks of setting up lynches.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

Pie has shit if nadhia is alive.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Nahdia »

pisskop if i confirmed myself rn would you admit pieguyn is 100% confirmed town?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

no. I already think you are town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

But it doesnt matter right now if I want to lynch her. Nobody else is opening their eyes.

so we can lynch aero and see if that ends the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because I do admit aero isnt playhing town today and his role is working against him and all the claimed NAs are too
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

pisskop, literally go fuck yourself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Love you too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its not personal pie, I just think youre a scumbucket this game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

your play this game is quite literally some of the worst town play I have ever seen on this site. in any reasonable universe, I'm pretty much conftown, but OH NO, you sit there and throw a tantrum because I don't give you the lynch you want and thanks to you game throwing I have to play around you and waste a night having Luna RB me when there is literally no reason that should be necessary.

I hope to fuck you realize how [[[REDACTED]]] your play here is come postgame.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

what reason do you actually have for scum reading me, besides the fact that I didn't just follow your "omg my entire hood is town!!11"?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Okay. Well cross that bridge when we come to it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

The hood is only part of it.

Setup spec also works against you, and so do your emotional appeals.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

And yes, you killing all my hoodmates did upset me. a lot. they were confed and you took them away so we could end up with 3 lurkers and a pear tree
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

and yes, gamma, cakez, and luna are lurkers. their content the last few days has been appalling.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Now lets get to the part where my logic is crap?

how is it crap? how are you confed. how?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

you very literally are not.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2887, pisskop wrote:Setup spec also works against you, and so do your emotional appeals.
yeah, thanks for telling me you have literally no idea how to scum hunt

and please do explain in what universe "setup spec" works against me here with an IC actually being in the fucking game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2888, pisskop wrote:they were confed
:roll:

just like Varsoon couldn't be the lynch D1, am I right?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

2 FUCKING ICs

TWO

FOUR SQUARED CONFIRMED TOWN PREGAME.

In a game with an sk, or 2 scum teams, one of whom were faith healers.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lets check off the list, shall we?

3 neighbors, 2 ICs, 2 faith healers, an SK/VIG, a claimed tracker, am I missing anything?

Wheres your sense of balance?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

What are the likely powers of a second scum team? more faith?

bah. You know as well as I do that if one of the claimed peoples is lying its you Pie. dont act suprised, stop pretending to be pissed off.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

like holy christ you're fucking awful. no, the neighborhood wasn't "confirmed" anything, and I am not even the only one saying that.

and yes, if you have either 9-3-1 or 10-2-2, you usually need town to have a lot of power in order to balance it. this is simple shit...
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Nahdia »

an IC and a backup IC isn't actually a very powerful combo.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

like, it's weaker than a 2-shot alignment cop.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”