Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Searching for a replacement for 1 Shot Vanilla Town:
Replacement request
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:38 pm

boring replaces 1 Shot Vanilla Town.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok moving on...

Quick thought on that lynch. Either the entire scum team was on the wagon or I need to prepare myself to be wrong about my town reads on garmr or 1 shot. I'll keep this in the back of my mind.

Page 9:
My reads on lil, pine, and nn are strengthening. That's scum on lil and town on the other two. I don't like how lil is explaining himself and doing nothing else. I do like pine's thought process on the mislynch. I also like nn's thoughts on pine.

Not sure what to make of Pine and Garmr's discussion. Like I feel like I agree with Garmr more, but if one of them is scum in this conversation, I feel like it's him. If that makes sense

Page 10:
I've agreed with nn a lot so far, but his reasons for townreading lil aren't very good.

Ok, I'm done for the night. Getting late. There's no reason I shouldn't be able to finish this tomorrow
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hi boring! :D
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:54 pm

In post 657, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Vote count 3.2

1 Shot Vanilla Townie
boring - nn30, Pine, Secret Agent Jin (L-1)

Pine - Lil Uzi Vert (L-3)

Lil Uzi Vert - Garmr (L-3)

Not Voting (2):
1 Shot Vanilla Town
boring, Kmd4390

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day ends in (expired on 2016-12-24 18:00:00)

nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by nn30 »

@KMD - why did you decide to do this page by page?
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by nn30 »

My town reading of LUV is meta. The game is over now, so I can discuss it. His thought processes in this game are much better and more genuine feeling than they were in his recent scum game. This is why I town read LUV so strongly and this is why, up until now, my reasons for town reading him weren't very good.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by boring »

Hi!

First things first, since there are 10 days left in which to lynch, I'd appreciate if someone would take me out of L-1 right now, thx. You can deliberate my lynch again once we've been better acquainted.

So I haven't scoured the game yet, but I've run through the ISOs of the dead, wrapped my head around the setup in general, and very roughly skimmed the rest. I'll read in more depth over the next 24 hours.

In the meantime, I'd really, really like to see what
Jin
and
garmr
have to say about each other. If someone believes that this has been done by both parties recently, please point me in the right direction.

Also, if a decent case hasn't been made to justify the votes on my slot yet, I'd like to see one. I'm happy to have
nn30
as my wagon's representative.

Finally, am I understanding correctly that another set of lynch/nks like the previous one will end the game?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by boring »

Hi LUV!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nn, That's just how I've been doing it in the last year or two when I have a pretty solid amount of reading to do. Seems to get me into the flow of the game better than anything else. Can you be more specific on your meta on Lil? What feels genuine here? What didn't before?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

nn
, I personally think that game isn't a good way to see how I play scum. I played bad but part of it was just not taking it seriously because I had such a strong teammates. This game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68482 I feel is more accurate.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 684, Kmd4390 wrote:Nn, That's just how I've been doing it in the last year or two when I have a pretty solid amount of reading to do. Seems to get me into the flow of the game better than anything else. Can you be more specific on your meta on Lil? What feels genuine here? What didn't before?
Nothing he said made sense when he played scum (sorry LUV). I didn't catch it at the time, but in hindsight it's pretty obvious.

His comments on this game have been much much better.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 682, boring wrote:Hi!

First things first, since there are 10 days left in which to lynch, I'd appreciate if someone would take me out of L-1 right now, thx. You can deliberate my lynch again once we've been better acquainted.

So I haven't scoured the game yet, but I've run through the ISOs of the dead, wrapped my head around the setup in general, and very roughly skimmed the rest. I'll read in more depth over the next 24 hours.

In the meantime, I'd really, really like to see what
Jin
and
garmr
have to say about each other. If someone believes that this has been done by both parties recently, please point me in the right direction.

Also, if a decent case hasn't been made to justify the votes on my slot yet, I'd like to see one. I'm happy to have
nn30
as my wagon's representative.

Finally, am I understanding correctly that another set of lynch/nks like the previous one will end the game?
But I want to fear lynch you...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

That's still not specific...
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by nn30 »

@Boring - I'll unvote for now, but I'm still legit scared of your scum play.

UNVOTE:

As far as the 'wagon representative' goes, you can read the thread like I'm making KMD. I want to hear your thoughts before I give you anything else.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 685, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
nn
, I personally think that game isn't a good way to see how I play scum. I played bad but part of it was just not taking it seriously because I had such a strong teammates. This game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68482 I feel is more accurate.
You're gonna give me a WIFOM headache.

Prism spent a lot of time in our game encouraging me to come up with better reasons to town read him (obviously he was scrounging for town cred - you may be doing that here as well though I'll need more to verify).

@K - in the previous game, he bought into my tin-foil hat theory on an otherwise obviously town player. I'm gonna dig through this game with that in mind and see if he's sheeped anyone saying stupid stuff.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by nn30 »

@Luv - I'd like a reads list, with explanations, from you.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by boring »

In post 689, nn30 wrote:@Boring - I'll unvote for now, but I'm still legit scared of your scum play.

UNVOTE:

As far as the 'wagon representative' goes, you can read the thread like I'm making KMD. I want to hear your thoughts before I give you anything else.
You chose to vote an inactive slot at a crucial point in the game. It implies that you've reviewed the content provided by other players and found it less suspicious than low-activity (which is decidedly NAI). That suggests you are merely looking for low-hanging fruit, which implies scum motivation.

So, I'll ask you again to please explain why you were voting my slot, or point me what you believe to be the best argument for my slot's lynch.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

"Making"...

Like I wasn't going to read already anyway lol
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 692, boring wrote:
In post 689, nn30 wrote:@Boring - I'll unvote for now, but I'm still legit scared of your scum play.

UNVOTE:

You chose to vote an inactive slot at a crucial point in the game. It implies that you've reviewed the content provided by other players and found it less suspicious than low-activity (which is decidedly NAI). That suggests you are merely looking for low-hanging fruit, which implies scum motivation.

So, I'll ask you again to please explain why you were voting my slot, or point me what you believe to be the best argument for my slot's lynch.
I want you to see your catchup post without my influence.

@K - yeah, I knew you would, but you're going to be giving me a catch up post before I give you my summary.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by boring »

Being unable or unwilling to explain or justify a vote that you've allowed to get to L-1 is pretty fucking anti-town.

Considering the apparent fact that you, someone who presumably has been reading the game, haven't found a single extant slot scummier than the inactive one, I think I've found a good resting point for the evening.

VOTE: nn30
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 695, boring wrote:Being unable or unwilling to explain or justify a vote that you've allowed to get to L-1 is pretty fucking anti-town.

Considering the apparent fact that you, someone who presumably has been reading the game, haven't found a single extant slot scummier than the inactive one, I think I've found a good resting point for the evening.

VOTE: nn30
Well this didn't last long.

Nice mis-rep. Town will see through it, I assure you.

VOTE: Boring
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by boring »

I'm glad I checked one last time.... In case someone hammers me before I get back, nn30, Jin, and garmr are my biggest suspects thus far.

Also, I think mass claim would be a good idea today because the game could be over for town before we see day 4. Since this is an open setup, it would either narrow the scum pool by two (hopefully more if the role cop got lucky), or give us a 1v1 situation.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

Boring is interesting (pun intended). She's probably not scum from her entrance but I can see her fucking over town in mylo or nailing scum she goes against the general consensus. Claiming today is not a good idea through with a jailkeeper ect were better claiming around mylo. I want her around for tomorrow through.

@Boring I Feel like it's pretty obvious i'm town but my thoughts on jin I'm not sure. You did remind me of something jin said through.
In post 635, Secret Agent Jin wrote:The f'n doctor? He hid well but what reason does the scum have for killing Dark?
I feel if Pine/Garmr would have been killed then eyes would have been pointed toward the other one and it would be easier to do that.
Ill have to ISO Dark as, i regretfully admit, he has been one of two players i didnt really pay much attention towards, the other being LUV. The main people posting a lot were Garmr, NN, PP, and Pine so i unfortunately didnt look at Dark/LUV much.

@Garmr: What exactly took you off of looking at Pine?

@LUV: I would like the explanation you talked about. Only because it seemed you to not pay too much attention to Pine yesterday but Gamr did and this day phase you two switched. Is there info we should have or should we not worry too much for right now?
I think the bolded is odd but I can't work out a reason why someone would say that. I don't think it's scummy or town just odd.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

This may be my the way I read it but his conclusion should go to one of me or pine is scum with the tone and the build up in his post. If it would of been better for scum to shoot me or pine to draw eyes to the other then if i was in position on that thought track I would think there is a possibility that one is scum. But he doesn't seem to reach it or show it so it's kinda intriguing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”