Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7925 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7789, Pine wrote:Hey.

Hey guys.

Vote the mod with me.

Seriously. We lose nothing if I'm wrong.
I'm in the mood for any crazy move, just as long as it's fun and pisses no one.

VOTE: Skullduggery

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7926 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7790, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7787, Not Chara wrote:there's probably some logical error in my last post. i'll look at it later.

i agree with Accountant. not that we have proof one was created, i just don't think Math's 'Maxous was trolling' theory holds water. there's no reason for him to have done it.
Now that is a good point.

No cultist creator (assuming one exists) would aim at me though. That is like all kinds of terribad because of the gamestate. The point of a cult is to be hidden. So cult the megaphone makes no sense.

So we need to find the scum pre cult if you believe one exists. Flip them. They should be either cult or scum.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't a recruiting ability fail if the recruiter targets Scum??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7927 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7791, Nahdia wrote:
In post 7789, Pine wrote:Hey.

Hey guys.

Vote the mod with me.

Seriously. We lose nothing if I'm wrong.
I already told you we tried that -_-
1- We didn't get them to the lynch threshold or beyond.

2- If we did (and I missed it) it was BEFORE the "creation of a new faction". I'm not even positively sure if the "my" in the message (as in "MY" FACTION) refers to Gaster or to Skull!! Line Pine said, we lose NOTHING.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7928 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1521, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 1412, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: Skullduggery
In post 1413, Creature wrote:VOTE: Skullduggery
In post 1414, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Skullduggery
In post 1415, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: skullduggery

Skullduggery was lynched on Day 1.
Skullduggery was
Jerry, Super Ultra Mega Hated Third Party Who Only Needs Four Votes To Be Lynched

Blargh, you got me. I've been eliminated and there's no way for me to win the game now. Your reward for lynching me is a fleeting sense of accomplishment.

Day 1 continues. As a courtesy, I've moved your votes back to wherever they were before you voted for me. Aren't I nice?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7929 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7794, Pine wrote:So let's try it again. There's an indication that factions have changed, mod may have entered the game.

After that, we vote Maxous again, just in case.

What do we lose?
I don't see Maxous name on the vote count anywhere anymore. What gives you the idea that we can vote a slot that's not included in a the VC? That's be pretty odd, tbh. What if Maxous flaked or requested to be replaced?? How would the mod tell us who filled in the slot so w can vote them??

OK, maybe I'm looking too close at the picture? Maybe I should take two steps back and try to see it as a whole? What am I missing?

P-edit:

OK, that was at D1. Gaster just got lynched yesterday and the new faction thing got created afterwards. No harm in eliminating that possibility in a whim.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7930 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7797, Not Chara wrote:how about we just throw away most of what i said in my theory post.

the gist of it is: i won't accept any theories/courses of action that rely on the lack of a scumteam in the first half of the game. that said, a mass-culting event isn't out of the realm of possibility.
Wait! I need to get this one straight. Do we have a "mass culting" or just a "cult" now? I mean, according to your theory/best guess?

What I mean is, I though we were talking about a possible SINGLE CULTIST who would have to pick a target to recruit each night, and is prone to success or failure.

A "mass" culting though would mean we already have a faction called "The Cult" (or something similar, such as the GASTER worshipers :P ) who would not actually mechanically act like a cult (i.e. they'd have no ability to recruit any new members) but will have to have one member alive at the end of the game to win (in other words, a mass of survivours.. a survivour faction.. you know what I mean having played in Mastin2's Gitsou)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7931 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7926, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7790, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7787, Not Chara wrote:there's probably some logical error in my last post. i'll look at it later.

i agree with Accountant. not that we have proof one was created, i just don't think Math's 'Maxous was trolling' theory holds water. there's no reason for him to have done it.
Now that is a good point.

No cultist creator (assuming one exists) would aim at me though. That is like all kinds of terribad because of the gamestate. The point of a cult is to be hidden. So cult the megaphone makes no sense.

So we need to find the scum pre cult if you believe one exists. Flip them. They should be either cult or scum.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't a recruiting ability fail if the recruiter targets Scum??
On different sites the answer is different. If they can't then they are scum anyway. Priority should be scum to lynch. Not a cult that may or may not exist.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7932 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7818, MathBlade wrote:If anyone cares my lynch pool today is Not Chara, BigYoshiFan/Pine, Pine/BigYoshiFan, and Almost50 in that order.
I refuse to be included on that list only as a 3rd runner up. I call foul play. I should be a finalist at the very least, if not
the
top top lynch candidate.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7933 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7918, BigYoshiFan wrote:So... MathBlade.
Since this day started, how have you helped this town?
1) I am attempting to address the insanity cult hunting right now.
2) While people are making posts about the cult I am poking things that seem off.
3) Poking Nahdia over their clear bullshit of not doing a damn thing and other ridiculous posts.

I know you are doing your job of trying to look Town and sheep in general but when it is obvious you are doing nothing it is really annoying.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7934 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7822, Not Chara wrote:Cakez, i'm just confused. seems i baffle people a lot, sorry. could someone quote Maxous saying he was using his death-ability so i can stop trawling his ISO for it? all i got from his final posts was that he was trying to get reads out before being lynched, in an attempt to avoid said lynch.
You're out of luck, kiddo. He did say it alright, but only to himself, so he was not caught on tape. I don't think any judge would accept that for evidence under sworn testimony though, so Angelina keeps the children and Brad only gets visiting rights. Case closed. Next.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7935 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7932, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7818, MathBlade wrote:If anyone cares my lynch pool today is Not Chara, BigYoshiFan/Pine, Pine/BigYoshiFan, and Almost50 in that order.
I refuse to be included on that list only as a 3rd runner up. I call foul play. I should be a finalist at the very least, if not
the
top top lynch candidate.
Too bad. They are my reads. If you really want to be lynched brag about how you did it all. If anything Not Chara is likely the mastermind not you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7936 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7823, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'll make one too: Not Chara, Almost50, Pine, and MathBlade,
Oh, then I'll make one myself: Not Chara (not really), BigYoshi, Pine, and MathBlade.

@Chara:

Quick! Jump in and replace your name by mine. It looks like THIS is the game now, and whoever messes it up and puts the wrong entries eats rope. HURRY!

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7937 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7894, Creeps20 wrote:Now then something I have noticed.

MathBlade immediately said it was a troll. However what if he was part of the new faction and was trying to hide the fact there was one and so therefore was trying to hide the fact this was happening?

VOTE: MathBlade
Also something to consider is that all people could be the mafia now. Regardless of role.
This is dumb reasoning because it doesn't explain why Math is scum
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7938 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7935, MathBlade wrote:If anything Not Chara is likely the mastermind not you.
at least being called the 'likely mastermind of the mafia team' is more flattering than being called town for making mistakes.

VOTE: BigYoshiFan

is still scum from yesterday.

Almost: i don't know if there's a new third party faction, or just a new cult leader. i didn't really think about the possibility of the latter, but of the two i hope that's the one.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7939 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7825, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 7819, Not Chara wrote:
is there some sort of scum utility to pretending i'm blind? which i am, evidently.
No, just an inconsistency, which I guess is scummy.
I don't find it as incriminating as others do, but I do find it scummy nonetheless.
And BAD BOY BYF also deides to spoil the fun, forcing me to do a serious post! (I'm not amused) :evil:

INCONSISTENCY =/= Scummy. In fact, inconsistency is far more likely to come fro TOWN as they're:

a- Not planning a head much, and
b- have their reads and theories updated by he minute

Scum on the other hand plan ahead and make sure they know what they're saying before they do it lest they get caught in an outright contradiction. At least GOOD Scum do.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7940 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7936, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7823, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'll make one too: Not Chara, Almost50, Pine, and MathBlade,
Oh, then I'll make one myself: Not Chara (not really), BigYoshi, Pine, and MathBlade.

@Chara:

Quick! Jump in and replace your name by mine. It looks like THIS is the game now, and whoever messes it up and puts the wrong entries eats rope. HURRY!
hahaha.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7941 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7936, Almost50 wrote:

@Chara:

While this is hilarious it is not scumhunting people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7942 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7827, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 7824, Not Chara wrote:i'm pretty sure the Gaster wingdings messages were written by Skullduggery, and are posted whenever Gaster's abilities are activated.
Did we establish exactly how these were activated, or did you just imply that you know his abilities? Or am I just looking into this too deep?
:eek:

Considering Maxous was 3P who -by definition- worked alone up until he got lynched I don't see how anyone would "imply they just know shit about his role". I think you're pushing it too far here and just mud slinging for mud slinging at the moment.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7943 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Accountant's town, if it matters. Pine also looks town for whatever reason. maybe it's the lack of trying. i wouldn't put stock in it like i am with the Accountant townread.

on Nahdia: i see why they didn't want to use their jailkeeper, but ido agree they should be. they thought they were being redirected due to Maxous, but without the possibility of a redirect, there's no danger. even if they don't want to protect anyone, i'd still be aiming for scum.

there's a distinct possibility we're one mislynch away from lylo/mylo. can we just massclaim.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7944 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 7894, Creeps20 wrote:Now then something I have noticed.

MathBlade immediately said it was a troll. However what if he was part of the new faction and was trying to hide the fact there was one and so therefore was trying to hide the fact this was happening?

VOTE: MathBlade
Also something to consider is that all people could be the mafia now. Regardless of role.
I noticed this too and he waved it off as WIFOM

That said A50 and Narna are still scumfucks who need death
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7945 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 7930, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7797, Not Chara wrote:how about we just throw away most of what i said in my theory post.

the gist of it is: i won't accept any theories/courses of action that rely on the lack of a scumteam in the first half of the game. that said, a mass-culting event isn't out of the realm of possibility.
Wait! I need to get this one straight. Do we have a "mass culting" or just a "cult" now? I mean, according to your theory/best guess?

What I mean is, I though we were talking about a possible SINGLE CULTIST who would have to pick a target to recruit each night, and is prone to success or failure.

A "mass" culting though would mean we already have a faction called "The Cult" (or something similar, such as the GASTER worshipers :P ) who would not actually mechanically act like a cult (i.e. they'd have no ability to recruit any new members) but will have to have one member alive at the end of the game to win (in other words, a mass of survivours.. a survivour faction.. you know what I mean having played in Mastin2's Gitsou)
I'm fairly sure based on the 1 day gap between "Technical Difficulties" and night start, and then the extended night phase, there was a mass recruitment creating this "survivor" faction (which we can't win with, so calling them survivors is a bit of a misnomer). It's possible Maxous just targeted someone to become a cult leader, but then that doesn't really explain the extended night phase.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7946 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7933, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7918, BigYoshiFan wrote:So... MathBlade.
Since this day started, how have you helped this town?
1) I am attempting to address the insanity cult hunting right now.
2) While people are making posts about the cult I am poking things that seem off.
3) Poking Nahdia over their clear bullshit of not doing a damn thing and other ridiculous posts.

I know you are doing your job of trying to look Town and sheep in general but when it is obvious you are doing nothing it is really annoying.
why would you even bother answering this ridiculous question? why aren't you voting Yoshi?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7947 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7943, Not Chara wrote:Accountant's town, if it matters. Pine also looks town for whatever reason. maybe it's the lack of trying. i wouldn't put stock in it like i am with the Accountant townread.

on Nahdia: i see why they didn't want to use their jailkeeper, but ido agree they should be. they thought they were being redirected due to Maxous, but without the possibility of a redirect, there's no danger. even if they don't want to protect anyone, i'd still be aiming for scum.

there's a distinct possibility we're one mislynch away from lylo/mylo. can we just massclaim.
This post is all kinds of horrible. Pants people. They exist.

Mass claim is only for when it is MyLO/LyLO. I don't think there were 6 scum at setup open.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7948 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 7942, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7827, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 7824, Not Chara wrote:i'm pretty sure the Gaster wingdings messages were written by Skullduggery, and are posted whenever Gaster's abilities are activated.
Did we establish exactly how these were activated, or did you just imply that you know his abilities? Or am I just looking into this too deep?
:eek:

Considering Maxous was 3P who -by definition- worked alone up until he got lynched I don't see how anyone would "imply they just know shit about his role".
I think you're pushing it too far here and just mud slinging for mud slinging at the moment.
Exactly how I feel about this post.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7949 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7945, Nahdia wrote:
In post 7930, Almost50 wrote:

I'm fairly sure based on the 1 day gap between "Technical Difficulties" and night start, and then the extended night phase, there was a mass recruitment creating this "survivor" faction (which we can't win with, so calling them survivors is a bit of a misnomer). It's possible Maxous just targeted someone to become a cult leader, but then that doesn't really explain the extended night phase.
Or mod was AFK for that day. *Shrug*
Let's not try to scumhunt the mod in a bastard setup.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”