Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 931, drealmerz7 wrote:not trying to be abrasive

just stern

I mean, I don't even know what to defend because I don't even really see much of a case on me it just feels like I'm being strongarmed towards the gallows
I made an objective case on Pine and you scum read me for it, so maybe it's karma...
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 971, SlySly wrote:
The Infamous Persivul 503

In post 503, Persivul wrote:
In post 502, SlySly wrote:I understand where you're coming from, but I'm willing to at least wait through N1 to take Pine out.
If Pine is scum and we don't lynch him, then scum definitely have the item tonight.

If Pine is scum and we do lynch him, then there's a good chance he gives the item to town as wifom, since whomever he gives it to will be a suspect.
Paraphrasing...

1. "If Pine's scum and we don't lynch him, since Pine's scum, scum will have the item tonight." Truth
2. "If Pine's scum and we do lynch him, whoever he gives it to gets the bullseye." Truth

I don't see scumminess here.
Nice to see someone that can actually read.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 960, culted wrote:Because I'm a bad mafia player.
I don't think so.
In post 961, culted wrote:When I focus I'm alright, though.
But let's focus, shall we?
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Creature »

I am finding myself everytime less willed to read/defend kuror0.
Sigh
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:38 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 974, Dunnstral wrote:Why did I move from null to scum?
Notes review.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:55 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 966, culted wrote: Leverage.
Before this there was only a few mentions of dreal (one very minor interaction where kuror talked about correcting dreal on something shaz said - basically meaningless) and then something once before that about agreeing to wait for everyone to check in.

Now, this is weakened by how much these guys haven't posted very frequently (at least dreal until recently -- kuror's presence has just been lurky in general) but this looks like a pretty convenient townread that came about with just about 0 effort to sort.

The confidence to call dreal such a surefire mislynch that he's ready to chainsaw both persivul and I doesn't add up with the rest of the iso.
Yes there were few interactions with him but that doesn't mean I can't get a read on him. There are 2 things that makes me sure he will flip town.

1st He has been pretty much on the same thought train I've been and I'm not talking about things said explicitly which would be easy to replicate I'm talking about point of view about players or actions which I didn't say openly but he got to the same conclusion I did at the time. This may be a weird thing to use as a town tell but in my experience it has turned accurate every single time and as someone who is bad getting town reads this is quite a thing.

2nd The way his wagon grow and the wagon composition. It is full of people I scum read or scum lean, except for shaziro who got lead there by culted. so yeah it reeks.

convenient town read? as scum and if he is a mislynch convenient would be to join the wagon when I came back from weekend and put him at L-1 or just take distance and wait for it to happen with apathy which at this pace would lead to his lynch. Pretty much every other option would be less risky and will yeld more benefits as scum but w/e at this point it will pretty much consider be considered wifom.

I'm defending someone with a horrible wagon and a strong town tell of mine and culted says it doesn't add to my iso. What the hell does that mean? I should just let scum take control and watch how it goes? Culted says chainsaw when after my vote on persi his first post is a vote on me. And this is not the only example. Andrius replaced showed suspicion on persi and culted proceed to vote him. And there is probably a lot more examples and I'm sure more people picked them up.
In post 966, culted wrote: There's also the matter of him taking something dreal called persivul out for very early game (which was persivul saying that kuror asking to get the item was rolefishing or something I can't really remember) and calling it scummy instead of just calling it a misunderstanding. Thought that in particular was bad before.

But it's worse that kuror kinda took that and ran with it to build a wall case (like seriously read the post sly linked earlier it's the case on persi I've talked about forever) much later on after more potential traction built up around persivul, and made those thoughts his own.
Now this. "calling it scummy instead of just calling it a misunderstanding" why would I call it a misunderstanding when it was a clear misrepresentation? I always acknowledge when there is a difference in opinion or point of view that's normal but a misrep and the way he did it was nowhere "just" a misunderstanding. "made those thoughts his own." I literally had those thoughts and made the wall which has earned me scum reads from a few players, so I get double scum points for having thoughts and then working on them? or am I not getting something right from that last paragraph?
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:57 am

Post by kuror0 »

OOG note: Happy birthday kuroi, have a nice day.
Too lazy to be scum.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:05 am

Post by culted »

@drealmerz

Read the above scumflail -- and think to yourself what would have happened had I not refreshed on a couple isos last night, you'd have gotten ghost ridden all the way to lynch. kuror0 didn't care if you ate rope today, his posts show that clear as day, he only cares about maximizing off your wrongness.

Think about it this way if you want. You're townreading kuror0 because he's literally just another you. His reads are yours for all intents and purposes. But you've never had a chat about reads with him have you?

I held your life in my hands and decided to give you another chance.
Swallow some pride and give me a chance. Give persi a chance. Vote kuror.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:10 am

Post by culted »

In post 980, kuror0 wrote:Now this. "calling it scummy instead of just calling it a misunderstanding" why would I call it a misunderstanding when it was a clear misrepresentation?
The idea behind this game is to discern these things from one another, not automatically default to whichever one you want.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 981, kuror0 wrote:OOG note: Happy birthday kuroi, have a nice day.
Thank you! I had no idea our birthdays were in the same month.

And considering our name similarity, this is eerily strange.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:18 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 983, culted wrote:
In post 980, kuror0 wrote:Now this. "calling it scummy instead of just calling it a misunderstanding" why would I call it a misunderstanding when it was a clear misrepresentation?
The idea behind this game is to discern these things from one another, not automatically default to whichever one you want.
Yeah I automatically choose the one I liked more right. Not like I took the whole page to make an analysis of the words, way and context and gave a full explanation of my thoughts of why I said it was a misrep but yeah fuck all that let's just say I picked the convenient one.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:25 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 984, KuroiXHF wrote:

yet I don't understand you at all. :D Not sure if your reads are completely opposite of mine all the time or if you are scum in every game. I know you have the lynchbait rep but it makes me paranoid about you being actual scum being covered by your reputation. On the bright side this game I think your reads are completely off but doesn't ping me as scum.
Too lazy to be scum.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:37 am

Post by culted »

In post 980, kuror0 wrote:I'm defending someone with a horrible wagon and a strong town tell of mine and culted says it doesn't add to my iso. What the hell does that mean?
You know what it means, or you wouldn't have word vommed about your townread on him just now.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 986, kuror0 wrote:
In post 984, KuroiXHF wrote:

yet I don't understand you at all. :D Not sure if your reads are completely opposite of mine all the time or if you are scum in every game. I know you have the lynchbait rep but it makes me paranoid about you being actual scum being covered by your reputation. On the bright side this game I think your reads are completely off but doesn't ping me as scum.
LOL. Well as you know, I can't go into any ongoing games. However, you'll know in due time.

I
CAN
talk about this game, and I can most assuredly promise you I'm town here.
(I'm sure that puts you at ease.)

culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:15 am

Post by culted »

Can finally rip apart that it isn't the dead of night. Maybe clear the air a bit here.

TL;DR -- This is a scum push. He's convincing Persivul that Persivul is scum here. This ties back into kuror0's about nil meaningful interaction with a majority of the slots in the game and how it doesn't make sense for persi to be one of the 2 maybe three that he's had said meaningful interaction with.
kuror0 wrote:Ok, a couple of things I remembered when re reading.
Right away, this is bad.
kuror0 wrote:this is the context:
In post 279, kuror0 wrote:
In post 276, Persivul wrote:
In post 267, kuror0 wrote:
In post 259, Persivul wrote: Further, he seems to be advocating that the power be openly listed, which is basically rolefishing and is scummy af.
Which of the following is the right one?:
a) you haven't read everything that has been posted.
b) you are a very poor reader.
c) you are intentionally misrepresenting.
d) none of the above
If it is none of the above why you stated that I wanted the power openly listed and I was rolefishing?
Persivul wrote:@kuror0: You've said a couple times that you'd like to get the item. Why aren't you concerned that you'll be NK'd if you get it? I don't particularly want it as it puts a target on the recipient's back...if they're town...
Mmm rolefishing much?
Terrible. Leading.
Persivul makes a very good point that getting some glorified bastard item day 1 is gonna put a target on your back and that wanting it straight away could come from a scum-mindset easily. Kuror0 calling
that
role fishing him is a stretch and a half.
kuror0 wrote:this is your answer:
In post 280, Persivul wrote:
In post 279, kuror0 wrote: If it is none of the above why you stated that I wanted the power openly listed and I was rolefishing?
Parts of , , . You put in some disclaimer language, but you're still fishing for info on the item.
Mmm rolefishing much?
Nope, it was a general comment. It's like in pick your power - sure, getting a high draft gets you a good power, but if you're town it also gets you killed.
So first, your HUGE initial misrepresentation of me.
Now, I believe the misunderstanding here would have been simple. "Fishing for info on the item" here can mean getting the item yourself. kuror0 didn't seem to understand that concept.

And where the first line literally reads "that's why I want as much info on the item as I can"

Let's give the benefit of the doubt that kuror, while pushing for himself to get the item, wasn't talking about himself there.
Why is it scummy that persivul couldn't gather that straight away given the above?

Moving on ... Some bonus highlights.
Spoiler:
kuror0 wrote: One thing is I did say I wanted general info about the rules of the item to get an idea,
Oh that's all.
kuror0 wrote:and remember at that point no one had the item so I said it as an idea and tried to get people to vote for it or against that.
That's fair but why would we vote on that when we can just vote for town to get the item? Doesn't make sense but that's a whole other matter.
kuror0 wrote:And another completely different idea is how you portrayed me. Which was literally "Further, he seems to be advocating that the power be openly listed, which is basically rolefishing and is scummy af."
Scum like to hide IIoA in their babble walls evidently.
kuror0 wrote:"Why aren't you concerned that you'll be NK'd if you get it?" for the first part is setting a precedence that I was not concerned about being NKed and finish saying "it puts a target on the recipient's back...if they're town..." implying that like I wasn't worried I wasn't town.
So ... OMGUS?
kuror0 wrote:The other option was for me to say why I was or wasn't worried which would lead eventually to a role talk. Or what did you expect with your "general comment" or was it just a question that wasn't meant to mean anything and I shouldn't have addressed it?
Him taking the question "why aren't you worried about being NK'd" as a fieldable question to try and spin persi as rolefishing is contrived.
kuror0 wrote:So now I remember I hold those things heavily against you. You neglected info, intentionally misrepresented another player, used that to base your scum read on that player and did an overall set up to make it look bad. And I see no possible town motivation behind it.
There also isn't any town-motivation for pushing your scumreads, apparently.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:51 am

Post by SlySly »

Let's not forget 200 where kuror0 so kindly offers to take the item himself.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:17 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 982, culted wrote:
@drealmerz

Read the above scumflail -- and think to yourself what would have happened had I not refreshed on a couple isos last night, you'd have gotten ghost ridden all the way to lynch. kuror0 didn't care if you ate rope today, his posts show that clear as day, he only cares about maximizing off your wrongness.

Think about it this way if you want. You're townreading kuror0 because he's literally just another you. His reads are yours for all intents and purposes. But you've never had a chat about reads with him have you?

I held your life in my hands and decided to give you another chance.
Swallow some pride and give me a chance. Give persi a chance. Vote kuror.
Yeah I don't care about his lynch that's why I just sat there and let him got lynched. oh wait, that's not what happened.

My reads are not his. I have different points of view in certain topics and players but I do agree with him on some of his way of approaching some stuff. That's why I town read him and I can only figure he have found the same on some of my posts, because no idea why else would he town read me besides agreeing with the views I have laid out. It is not about having the same reads but sharing a thought process and that's why it is a very rare tell for me but has been true every time.

Lastly but not least
"I held your life in my hands and decided to give you another chance.
Swallow some pride and give me a chance. Give persi a chance. Vote kuror." WTF is this. You decided to give another chance? Before my entrance you made shaziro vote for him. You were literally asking others to join his lynch.

@kuroi I wish I could believe in your word. We will see later I guess.

This was up to post 988 work keeps coming and too tired/busy to keep up with all the bs culted comes up with and trying to show others how is he portraying things conveniently. I will let others check and decide. If you wanna vote for me then do so but don't hammer till I had a chance to speak.
Too lazy to be scum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 971, SlySly wrote:
The Infamous Persivul 503

In post 503, Persivul wrote:
In post 502, SlySly wrote:I understand where you're coming from, but I'm willing to at least wait through N1 to take Pine out.
If Pine is scum and we don't lynch him, then scum definitely have the item tonight.

If Pine is scum and we do lynch him, then there's a good chance he gives the item to town as wifom, since whomever he gives it to will be a suspect.
Paraphrasing...

1. "If Pine's scum and we don't lynch him, since Pine's scum, scum will have the item tonight." Truth
2. "If Pine's scum and we do lynch him, whoever he gives it to gets the bullseye." Truth

I don't see scumminess here.
I think the issue here was both options are if he's scum.
Whether he's town-aligned or not is never discussed here as an option.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 992, Andrius wrote:I think the issue here was both options are if he's scum.
Whether he's town-aligned or not is never discussed here as an option.
And that's because I was addressing sly, who had just said in that he agreed with my case that Pine was scum 100%. He was only against lynching Pine due to concerns on item mechanics. So, I addressed those concerns in and . It makes perfect sense when you read the whole exchange. That's why I asked you if you understood the context. You clearly didn't.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:47 am

Post by SlySly »

It's the same as whoever it was making a case about my "take Pine out" comment. Anyone knowing the context of the exchange would've known that was just a way of referring to a vig.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:49 am

Post by SlySly »

Andrius replaced in late, I can forgive him for an innocent case of iso-fail.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 995, SlySly wrote:Andrius replaced in late, I can forgive him for an innocent case of iso-fail.
The way he's been sucking your dick you should be especially wary of him.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 996, Persivul wrote:
In post 995, SlySly wrote:Andrius replaced in late, I can forgive him for an innocent case of iso-fail.
The way he's been sucking your dick you should be especially wary of him.
This behavior of yours really want me to town read you, but I have a feeling you also act this way as scum.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Persivul »

I'm not concerned with you town reading me, but FWIW, I'm usually pretty cheery as scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 998, Persivul wrote:I'm not concerned with you town reading me, but FWIW, I'm usually pretty cheery as scum.
I never said I town read you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”