Mini 533: Something wicked this way comes! Game over!

Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:59 am

Post by Qman »

Gipsy has been prodded

Vote Count the Third!

Disciple Slayer
(ZeekLTK, OhGodMyLife, soupfly)

MichelSableheart
(Quickben)

gipsy
(Yvonneseer)

ZeekLTK
(geraintm, Lowell)

soupfly
(Disciple Slayer)

Not Voting
(gipsy, SensFan, Petunho, MichelSableheart)

7 to lynch
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:01 pm

Post by Disciple Slayer »

I don't really care about looking like scum. I'm town. A vanilla townie, to be more specific. Also, I am not the jester.

I am going to be gone from now 'til Wednesday next week, so put me at L-1 but don't lynch me until I get a chance to say my piece, where you will find that my anti-town behavior is actually pro-town by far.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l........[color=red]O[/color]..........
l........[color=red]/l\[/color].........
l........[color=red]/\[/color]......... /OUT on all my current games
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:18 pm

Post by Disciple Slayer »

UPDATE: I'm going to be back Sunday, not Wednesday.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l........[color=red]O[/color]..........
l........[color=red]/l\[/color].........
l........[color=red]/\[/color]......... /OUT on all my current games
l......................
===________
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:18 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

You should care about not looking like scum. If pro-town players play scummy on purpose, the real scum has the chance to actually be scummy without standing out.

If you are indeed a vanilla townie, you should not have claimed, for that gives the scum a better chance to kill a powerrole if you live into the night. You should not have taken the center of the discussion as you did, because that allows everyone you aren't talking about to stay out of the spotlight. You should not be blindly accusing the second player to vote for you of wagoning, while ignoring the reasoning given completely. You should not have expressed certainty you absolutely didn't have, because that's simply lying. You should not be asking for your lynch today, because you are the only confirmed innocent you know. You should care about looking pro-town, because you otherwise are a shield for the scum to hide behind.

Basically, I see absolutely no reason at all why a vanilla townie would behave the way you do. Unless you manage to come up with a very good explanation, I don't believe your claim. And if your claim isn't true, you can't be a pro-town player, because pro-town players shouldn't create confusion by lying.

Vote: Disciple Slayer
There is no 'a' in Michel.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:58 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

If we have a vig you should kill DS on the first night. That way if he's the jester he loses and if he's mafia he's still dead. :D
Tigers ate my signature.
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:00 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

See, this is exactly what I said in previous post. Slayer wants us to put him at L-1 for god-knows-what reason. I suggest we take a good look at why a townie would want to do such a thing before we pile on any more votes.

confirm FoS Disciple Slayer

I want to hear that explanation as soon as you check in, Slayer. I see no reason why you will only explain when you are at L-1.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:18 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

The role of jester seems like a long shot, but the way he's been egging us on to put him at L-1 does make me worry that it could be a possibility. So I'll

Unvote: Disciple Slayer

...for now.

It seems like only half of the people in this game have been involved in real discussion so far, and that needs to change. Speak up everybody!
QuickBen
QuickBen
Goon
QuickBen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:18 am

Post by QuickBen »

I'm a little shocked at how often I've been hearing about jesters lately. Apparently there was some uproar on Salvation about a jester as well.
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:34 am

Post by soupfly »

OhGodMyLife wrote:The role of jester seems like a long shot, but the way he's been egging us on to put him at L-1 does make me worry that it could be a possibility. So I'll

Unvote: Disciple Slayer

...for now.
L-3 isn't all that serious...don't understand the unvote
OhGodMyLife wrote:It seems like only half of the people in this game have been involved in real discussion so far, and that needs to change. Speak up everybody!
Ok!
unvote: slayer
vote: OhGodMyLife
i am sofa king!
stupid...
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:27 am

YvonneSeer wrote:I want to hear that explanation as soon as you check in, Slayer. I see no reason why you will only explain when you are at L-1.
QFT

Having thought about it, I don't think a jester is very likely in a mini normal. Then again, Disciple Slayer sure feels like he's wanting to get himself at L-1 as fast as possible.

Soupfly, that's the second time you vote without explaining. You ignored Disciple Slayer requesting an explanation of your vote for him. Now, you ignore OGML's request for discussion from people not involved by voting for him without explanation. Mind explaining your reasoning behind those two votes?
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:46 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

MichelSableheart wrote:Having thought about it, I don't think a jester is very likely in a mini normal. Then again, Disciple Slayer sure feels like he's wanting to get himself at L-1 as fast as possible.
Well based on my role I am pretty sure there are no vanilla townies in this game, so either way (if he's jester or not), he is lying to us.

The question we all need to figure out is: Why would someone fake roleclaim so early in the game when they are not in danger of being lynched?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:56 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Soupfly, while I don't think what you're doing is a good indication of your alignment, in no way is it helpful. Give us something beyond just votes.

Whether there are vanilla townies or not, Zeek is right that the early roleclaim is very suspect. I think we should back off DS and take a look at the other noise that is being drowned out by his erratic actions. Zeek's suggestion that DS be vigged is probably a good one, though, because its becoming pretty clear that he's not pro-town.
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by soupfly »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Soupfly, while I don't think what you're doing is a good indication of your alignment, in no way is it helpful. Give us something beyond just votes.
But IMHO you are scum so I think I am being quite helpful...maybe not to you though...
i am sofa king!
stupid...
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

I don't really like YvonneSeer's last post either. What the heck does "confirm FoS" mean? Either vote or don't, but FoS doesn't mean anything. Seems like this "confirm FoS" thing is a way for scum to appear involved in a bandwagon without actually having a voting record to be used against them later on.
Tigers ate my signature.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:47 pm

Post by geraintm »

ZeekLTK wrote:
Well based on my role I am pretty sure there are no vanilla townies in this game, so either way (if he's jester or not), he is lying to us.
this got my spidey senses tingling. If you are town Zeek, then this is a blunder.
And Slayer, i have no clue why you want to be put so close to getting yourself lynched. i have no idea what you can be up to where getting yourself "nearly" lynched is a good thing.
I have no clue what you could possibly say if you did get that close that wouldn't result in you actualyl getting lyched
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:12 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

ZeekLTK wrote:I don't really like YvonneSeer's last post either. What the heck does "confirm FoS" mean? Either vote or don't, but FoS doesn't mean anything. Seems like this "confirm FoS" thing is a way for scum to appear involved in a bandwagon without actually having a voting record to be used against them later on.
I didn't want to vote Slayer because it looks like he wants us to put him at L-1. At the time of my post, if I voted him he would be at L-2. I'm not going to help Slayer achieve his target, especially if he has a sinister reason behind it.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:21 am

Soupfly, I asked for an explanation of your vote. WHY do you believe OGML to be scum?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:03 am

Post by Lowell »

ZeekLTK wrote:I don't really like YvonneSeer's last post either. What the heck does "confirm FoS" mean? Either vote or don't, but FoS doesn't mean anything. Seems like this "confirm FoS" thing is a way for scum to appear involved in a bandwagon without actually having a voting record to be used against them later on.
I agree with this sentiment exactly.

unvote, vote DS, FOS yvonne
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:59 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

I've already explained it, Lowell, but feel free to continue your useless FoS.

Also, try to contribute more to the discussion other than voting Slayer, which is exactly what he wants.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:23 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

I really don't like how all Lowell (and soupfly) just come in, vote, and don't explain it.

I especially don't like Lowell's. Here are his only two posts:
Lowell wrote:vote zeek
Lowell wrote:I agree with this sentiment exactly.

Yvonne said she is suspicious of DS... so claim you are suspicious of Yvonne, but you go ahead and side with her by voting for the person that she is suspicious of?

unvote; vote Lowell
Tigers ate my signature.
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:50 am

Post by soupfly »

i feel that not explaining my suspicion at this point benefits the town more than explaining it. think a little bit about it and you understand why.
i am sofa king!
stupid...
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:44 pm

Post by Qman »

TheSweatpantsNinja replaces Gipsy, effective immediately
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:11 am

Post by Lowell »

YvonneSeer wrote:I've already explained it, Lowell, but feel free to continue your useless FoS.

Also, try to contribute more to the discussion other than voting Slayer, which is exactly what he wants.
I dont' believe that's what he wants. Why do people just assume jester anytime someone looks scummy?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:12 am

Post by Lowell »

ZeekLTK wrote:I really don't like how all Lowell (and soupfly) just come in, vote, and don't explain it.

I especially don't like Lowell's. Here are his only two posts:
Lowell wrote:vote zeek
Lowell wrote:I agree with this sentiment exactly.

Yvonne said she is suspicious of DS... so claim you are suspicious of Yvonne, but you go ahead and side with her by voting for the person that she is suspicious of?

unvote; vote Lowell
My FOS on yvonne is because I believe her "suspicion" to be ingenuine. I think she's trying hard not to vote for someone while claiming she suspects them.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:52 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

I don't understand the fascination with jester either. . . but I also don't think DS is scum. I think he was trying to draw out people looking to jump a bandwagon. He didn't let much of a bandwagon develop, though. What I don't like is Lowell's unexplained third vote on zeek, who was only being accused because he stood up to DS doing, well, whatever DS is doing.

So
vote Lowell.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”