Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im talking to dwe.

But its not Cakez.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

pieguyn backup IC
Varsoon flipped
Luna Fox rb
Gamma Emerald VT
Nahdia ???
Wisdom flipped
drealmerz7 flipped
SirCakez tracker
Aeronaut vig
beeboy n
Dwlee99 n
pisskop n
mhsmith0 flipped
Who is lying?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

You could be.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

making all three scum neighbors, as well as putting two scum into one neighborhood, is not beyond GIF at all. speculation based around that should cease and desist.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2477, pisskop wrote:You could be.
I could, but WHY?
I flucking claimed VT when it wasn't necessary.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Nahdia »

non-neighbors:
pieguyn, Luna Fox, Gamma Emerald, Nahdia, SirCakez, Aeronaut

Aeronaut is definitely not mafia.

So who?
pieguyn wrote:making all three scum neighbors, as well as putting two scum into one neighborhood, is not beyond GIF at all. speculation based around that should cease and desist.
Agreed, just curious where dwlee is going with this.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2479, Gamma Emerald wrote:I flucking claimed
In post 2479, Gamma Emerald wrote:when it wasn't necessary.
this is a good start to a case
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Stop.

Halt

cease.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

this isnt the 'consult another person for your reads' game.

We need to sit down and do this.

you all think its a 3rd scum and an sk? I dont, but I think its possible so w.e.

So we need 2 sets of reads then
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

We need to put our noodles together and think about it.

We have an SK to hunt down, and a possible 3rd scum. Thats 2 entirely different criteria we need, and nobody wants to walk into it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like wholly hell Its possible for 3 scum to be in one hood but we are trying to lynch based on old data for an old situation?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

Pie, I expected better of you.

Its why I suspect you for SK
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

pie is defo town.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats fine.

More than 1 opinion can exist. We need to all be talking doe
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2485, pisskop wrote:Like wholly hell Its possible for 3 scum to be in one hood but we are trying to lynch based on old data for an old situation?
what are you even on about? I'm explicitly making the argument that neighborhoods are entirely irrelevant and that speculation about it should stop.

I want to lynch dwlee based on his play/interactions, not anything role related.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont think he is scum.

And we know that the sk needs to thin out the herd.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

EBWOP
In post 2489, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2485, pisskop wrote:Like wholly hell Its possible for 3 scum to be in one hood but we are trying to lynch based on old data for an old situation?
what are you even on about? I'm explicitly making the argument that neighborhoods are entirely irrelevant and that speculation about it should stop.

I want to lynch dwlee based on their play/interactions, not anything role related.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2490, pisskop wrote:I dont think he is scum.

And we know that the sk needs to thin out the herd.
if you don't think they're scum, then argue the point - walk me through why you have a town read on them or why you disagree with my assessment of their play
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

I offered you good solid spec wrt the hoods and youve dismissed it with mary sue like reflexes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

His play hasnt even been shitty.

You want to lynch a semi-active player that isnt following his meta based on associations with the other red scum IN THE SAME HOOD AS HIM.

They may have well have named the neighborhoods SCUMCHAT A AND B instead of neighboorhood if this is true
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Do you have nonneighborhood players you want to lynch?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because assuming the scum need more kills because their opposing faction died the hoods are a good place to waste time
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by pieguyn »

you're literally just objectively wrong, so
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

Right.

Good talk.

VOTE: pieguyn
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

no no, she town.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”