mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:42 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 2598, MariaR wrote:Smith you seem to be all questions with very likely substance you seem much more relaxed when I modded for you
this doesn't seem like your town game
So you think that asking substantive questions is my wolf game? Or did you mean "little substance" instead of "likely"?
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:45 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

@MR: Still not sure if you were typoing there or not. But do you think that 2597 was a bad question? If so, why? MDS was shading me, made a number of posts afterwards, and only today did she throw down a vote, and she isn't really pushing it with any conviction currently. It seems like a weird engagement to me, and I'm trying to figure out what she's up to. In that context, if you do think it was a bad question (presuming you meant "little" instead of "likely"), I guess I'd want to know why you think it was bad. Discuss?
Show
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:47 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 2597, mhsmith0 wrote:@MDS: can you explain why you weren't voting for me yesterday but are doing so rn? What changed in between
In post 2474, MiniDeathStar wrote:I shouldn't have to explain why no-lynch is a bad idea, it's just so obviously anti-town that the only explanation why *you* Smith would be pushing it, is that you're scum.
and when you voted me? I can't tell if this is a delayed "I've lost all patience with smith" (i.e. it's the same case as yesterday but you just hadn't been voting then for whatever reason), or if somehow my question to you last night set you off, or something else. Clarify?
Nothing really, I still think you're scum, just Kagami is *slightly* less scum than you now (after pieguyn's explanation). +I don't think her wagon would get much support.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:49 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 2601, mhsmith0 wrote:MDS was shading me, made a number of posts afterwards, and only today did she throw down a vote, and she isn't really pushing it with any conviction currently.
Conviction :lol: I kind of lost my conviction this game between having to hammer scumreads into people's heads and having to defend myself against vague accusations on my lover. :roll:
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:51 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

But hey smith, the fact you only grace us with attention after a vote appears on you kind of says a lot.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:51 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 2602, MiniDeathStar wrote:Nothing really, I still think you're scum, just Kagami is *slightly* less scum than you now (after pieguyn's explanation). +I don't think her wagon would get much support.
Actually i kinda buy this as plausible.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:53 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 2604, MiniDeathStar wrote:But hey smith, the fact you only grace us with attention after a vote appears on you kind of says a lot.
Spoiler: pre-vote attention
In post 1261, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1259, MiniDeathStar wrote:Did Smith just fall one level further down the scumpile for everyone, or was it just for me? I felt like that jab at inspector was incredibly far-fetched.
It's probably just you, but the inspector WK is interesting.
In post 1300, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1297, MiniDeathStar wrote:Oh I just figured out WK means whiteknighting. Lmao I'm slow.

MhSmith, you gave me your walls of text explaining why townies make careless mistakes a lot more than wolves, and why digging into those instead of analysing votes, stances and reads is something a wolf would attempt. So I thought you were bullshitting us. My scumread on you has nothing to do with my read on inspector or Arthur.
Yes, townies make careless mistakes more than wolves. But IS is representing this as an intentional process, not a careless mistake. So that's not really a relevant defense. Is it possible that he's a townie who actually believes waht he's saying, or that he's a townie simply too proud to admit a fuckup? Sure. But it's also entirely possible that he's a wolf that is struggling to defend what he's done.

What's your scumread on me based on again?
In post 1310, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1307, MiniDeathStar wrote:@MhSmith: I just thought it was suspicious that you latched onto that when so much stuff has happened that you could have analysed instead. I saw it and I thought he was derping. I was wondering why you didn't give him the benefit of the doubt and instead looked for something more substantial to bring up. It looked opportunistic to me.

Besides, I'm confident in your ability to easily make out pretty much anything to be a scumslip so I'm not going to trust you on that particular thing. Sorry. When you get to casing people based on readonomics and wagonomics, then we can talk.
I basically latched onto it because I was here and it happened. Like I said, will be re-reading other stuff later. Derp is possible too, but that's not what immediately came to mind, especially when he admitted that he knew full well Nahdia was the IC. It looked like the imitation of a town process, by asking a question that looks useful at a cursory glance but that is actually just busywork.

I also don't really buy much into "scumslips" for the most part. My scum-hunting tends to be more behavioral, as well as data-driven stuff like wagonomics (though obviously you can't get much there before flips).
In post 2058, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2056, The_Jester wrote:
In post 2054, MiniDeathStar wrote:VOTE: Gamma

This flip provides most info right now.
Townslip
explain?
In post 2322, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 278, MiniDeathStar wrote:This feels like a rerun of this game. ISO Jester there and tell me if you still think he's scum.
@mds:
So it looks like you hydrad with jester as scum at
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69331
(That ones actually over btw, the one you referenced isn't, please don't discuss ongoing games)
So you ought to have an unusually fresh appreciation of his scum game. What exactly strikes you as being different here? Jester talked about why he trd you but I don't think I've seen the reverse.
In post 2471, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2469, MiniDeathStar wrote:All no-lynch is going to do is make mafia kill the IC pair sooner rather than later. Last time I checked nobody was scumreading them, so we get literally no info from their flip, and we don't get any of their reads either.
This is an actual argument against no lynching.

That said, how certain are you about cerb being town? "Nobody was scumreading them" may be true, but there's a difference between "they're not a popular suspect" and "I agree with them not being a popular suspect", and skimming your iso it looks like you state a TR there more than you really discuss why you have a TR there.
In post 2479, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2474, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 2455, FakeGod wrote:No Lynch [2] - Kagami, mhsmith0
Does it surprise anyone that these people in particular are behind the no-lynch fad? It doesn't surprise me.

P. Edit: I wrote Cerberus off as town really early and I haven't had any reason to distrust him since. I'm about 90% certain he's town. Why does it matter though? I'm positive the scum will boot them because they're never getting lynched, and the longer they stay the more info we can get out of them.

I shouldn't have to explain why no-lynch is a bad idea, it's just so obviously anti-town that the only explanation why *you* Smith would be pushing it, is that you're scum.
It obviously matters whether Cerb is town because if he's not, then someone else is getting shot, and that is in itself potentially interesting (and the data about "the pair that scum wanted dead instead of Nahdia-Cerb") is probably better to be outed earlier rather than later). Like if you're lock certain that Cerb is town, then yes, that's very likely going to be the NK, and we might as well get a bit more data before they die. But if you're NOT sure that cerb is town, then the NK gets more interesting, and the "well clearly we need to push back the NK" argument fails.

As far as explaining goes, you should always explain things. In this case, the argument against no lynching hinges on the presumption that cerb is town. In which case, it's probably worth examining that assumption to make sure it's correct, as opposed to just writing it off.
In post 2502, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2498, Human Sequencer wrote:mhsmith is getting more townpoints. i wish he'd post less setup spec though, that's like 90% of his iso :^)
Hey, I'm sure it's under 50% by now :lol:

I'd end setup talk at all if I was confident that no one else would game throw by suiciding, but since I'm not, it'll continue popping up.

I'm also a bit unsure about MDS's engagement with the NL discussion.
In post 2474, MiniDeathStar wrote:I shouldn't have to explain why no-lynch is a bad idea, it's just so obviously anti-town that the only explanation why *you* Smith would be pushing it, is that you're scum.
seems to imply that this is something she cares about, AND that it's a valid basis for suspicion of me, but her push on this idea being important and the push on me for disagreeing with her both kinda dropped off, and I'm not really sure why.
@MDS: discuss?

:?:
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:56 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 2498, Human Sequencer wrote:mhsmith is getting more townpoints. i wish he'd post less setup spec though, that's like 90% of his iso :^)

I'd end setup talk at all if I was confident that no one else would game throw by suiciding, but since I'm not, it'll continue popping up.

seems to imply that this is something she cares about, AND that it's a valid basis for suspicion of me, but her push on this idea being important and the push on me for disagreeing with her both kinda dropped off, and I'm not really sure why.
Incidentally, I find your explanation kinda plausible, but at the same time the above post is effectively making the "if MDS actually thought I was a wolf she'd be voting for me" (or pushing against me with more content I guess) point. And then you voted for me AFTER I was calling you out for not seeming to have conviction with your push, and did so more or less as just throwing down a vote without specific discussion.

Which made me suspect that you were doing so in order to fit into the paradigm of "if you were town you'd be voting me given your stated suspicion" that I'd already established.
Show
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:08 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

: Sorry, make that "vote or FoS"*. Doesn't really change much. Your entrance and engagement with me coinciding with my vote just stood out too much for me to not notice.

: Umm, no, I voted you because you dropped lower than Kagami in the scum meter. Which I explained. Does that clear things up now?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:09 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.11

The_Jester - MiniDeathStar [4] - Dunnstral, pieguyn, Nahdia, Kagami
Human Sequencer - Parama [0] -
Ser Arthur Dayne - inspectorscout [2] - MariaR, Parama
Cerberus v666 - Nahdia [0] -
mhsmith0 - pieguyn [1] - MiniDeathStar
Dunnstral - Kagami [1] - Shadow_step
Shadow_step - MariaR [2] - Human Sequencer, Ser Arthur Dayne
No Lynch [2] - mhsmith0, inspectorscout

Not Voting [2]
- The_Jester, Cerberus v666

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2016-12-15 17:00:00)
Last edited by FakeGod on Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:15 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 2608, MiniDeathStar wrote:: Sorry, make that "vote or FoS"*. Doesn't really change much. Your entrance and engagement with me coinciding with my vote just stood out too much for me to not notice.

: Umm, no, I voted you because you dropped lower than Kagami in the scum meter. Which I explained. Does that clear things up now?
2606: except a number of my posts at you did not coincide with your stated suspicion on me (which should be kind of obvious just from reading the ones that I quoted)
2607: the point of that one was to explain what I was getting at to begin with (i.e. it's as much of a response to MR's
"smith why you asking stupid questions" post than anything else). Like I said, I find your explanation plausible, which makes it null rather than wolfy (a delayed explanation would have been worse, but given that it came relatively quickly, makes it more plausible that it was the actual explanation and not just something you made up in order to have an answer)
Show
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:15 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Smith, I watched you when you replaced me in Making Friends and Enemies and you were so much more involved with solving the game, even under severe pressure. Now, you're barely being pressured at all and you still spend what feels like a disproportionate amount of time defending yourself. That's in addition to everything I've said about you up to now.

Like, you're either REALLY out of your depth right now, or a super transparent scum. There's no other way I can explain your behaviour.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:18 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

"No one is obvious scum, the game is well over 2k posts already, and really high post count games are harder for me to solve barring fuckups by wolves"
^actual explanation

Out of curiosity, have you ever read any of my scum games? Either on this site or off?
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:20 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

PS It's actually kinda funny you're making the inactivity case on me given that I was basically mislynched in that game almost entirely due to inactivity (with a side of trans strongarming it out of OMGUS, as well as lol masons). What makes you think that activity is AI for me?
Show
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:20 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2600, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2598, MariaR wrote:Smith you seem to be all questions with very likely substance you seem much more relaxed when I modded for you
So you think that asking substantive questions is my wolf game? Or did you mean "little substance" instead of "likely"?
oh I did mean little thank you
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:24 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 2614, MariaR wrote:
In post 2600, mhsmith0 wrote:
oh I did mean little thank you
Cool now do you still think my question in 2597 was crap after my explanation? Why or why not? That seems to be the one that set you off, so I'm presuming that you thought it was a really bad question if you're going to tell me that I'm asking fluff questions right after that one.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:26 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

@MDS:
PPS http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
was my iso in that game. Just re-skimming, it looks like I wasn't really doing much of anything for well over a full week (and that's after my sub in); my content only really starts to increase notably on Nov 14. So do you actually think I was good on content pre 11/14, or if not, then given explicit knowledge that periods of low activity is well within my town game, why do you think that my lower activity level this game is AI instead of just null?
Show
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:26 am

Post by MariaR »

It's just one that tipped me off cause I'm getting such a emotionless vibe from you you don't feel like you really care for the answer or you're curious it seems just emotionless and cold.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:27 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 1259, MiniDeathStar wrote:Did Smith just fall one level further down the scumpile for everyone, or was it just for me? I felt like that jab at inspector was incredibly far-fetched.
After I expressed suspicion.
In post 1297, MiniDeathStar wrote:Oh I just figured out WK means whiteknighting. Lmao I'm slow.

MhSmith, you gave me your walls of text explaining why townies make careless mistakes a lot more than wolves, and why digging into those instead of analysing votes, stances and reads is something a wolf would attempt. So I thought you were bullshitting us. My scumread on you has nothing to do with my read on inspector or Arthur.
Yes, townies make careless mistakes more than wolves. But IS is representing this as an intentional process, not a careless mistake. So that's not really a relevant defense. Is it possible that he's a townie who actually believes waht he's saying, or that he's a townie simply too proud to admit a fuckup? Sure. But it's also entirely possible that he's a wolf that is struggling to defend what he's done.

That's part of a conversation, still about my scumread on you.
In post 1307, MiniDeathStar wrote:@MhSmith: I just thought it was suspicious that you latched onto that when so much stuff has happened that you could have analysed instead. I saw it and I thought he was derping. I was wondering why you didn't give him the benefit of the doubt and instead looked for something more substantial to bring up. It looked opportunistic to me.

Besides, I'm confident in your ability to easily make out pretty much anything to be a scumslip so I'm not going to trust you on that particular thing. Sorry. When you get to casing people based on readonomics and wagonomics, then we can talk.
I basically latched onto it because I was here and it happened. Like I said, will be re-reading other stuff later. Derp is possible too, but that's not what immediately came to mind, especially when he admitted that he knew full well Nahdia was the IC. It looked like the imitation of a town process, by asking a question that looks useful at a cursory glance but that is actually just busywork.

I also don't really buy much into "scumslips" for the most part. My scum-hunting tends to be more behavioral, as well as data-driven stuff like wagonomics (though obviously you can't get much there before flips).
Still part of a conversation about my scum read.

Townslip
explain?
This one I can acknowledge, although it was pretty glaring by itself.
In post 278, MiniDeathStar wrote:This feels like a rerun of this game. ISO Jester there and tell me if you still think he's scum.
@mds:
(That ones actually over btw, the one you referenced isn't, please don't discuss ongoing games)
So you ought to have an unusually fresh appreciation of his scum game. What exactly strikes you as being different here? Jester talked about why he trd you but I don't think I've seen the reverse.
This one I can acknowledge, too.
In post 2469, MiniDeathStar wrote:All no-lynch is going to do is make mafia kill the IC pair sooner rather than later. Last time I checked nobody was scumreading them, so we get literally no info from their flip, and we don't get any of their reads either.

That said, how certain are you about cerb being town? "Nobody was scumreading them" may be true, but there's a difference between "they're not a popular suspect" and "I agree with them not being a popular suspect", and skimming your iso it looks like you state a TR there more than you really discuss why you have a TR there.
This was me interjecting and you responding.
Does it surprise anyone that these people in particular are behind the no-lynch fad? It doesn't surprise me.

P. Edit: I wrote Cerberus off as town really early and I haven't had any reason to distrust him since. I'm about 90% certain he's town. Why does it matter though? I'm positive the scum will boot them because they're never getting lynched, and the longer they stay the more info we can get out of them.

I shouldn't have to explain why no-lynch is a bad idea, it's just so obviously anti-town that the only explanation why *you* Smith would be pushing it, is that you're scum.
It obviously matters whether Cerb is town because if he's not, then someone else is getting shot, and that is in itself potentially interesting (and the data about "the pair that scum wanted dead instead of Nahdia-Cerb") is probably better to be outed earlier rather than later). Like if you're lock certain that Cerb is town, then yes, that's very likely going to be the NK, and we might as well get a bit more data before they die. But if you're NOT sure that cerb is town, then the NK gets more interesting, and the "well clearly we need to push back the NK" argument fails.

As far as explaining goes, you should always explain things. In this case, the argument against no lynching hinges on the presumption that cerb is town. In which case, it's probably worth examining that assumption to make sure it's correct, as opposed to just writing it off.
More responding to my scumread on you.

More talking about my suspicion on you.

So that's... 2/8 posts that weren't directly involved with my scumread on you. The other big stack of your posts goes towards your scumread on inspector... which was nitpicking at its finest.

No, that really isn't arguing in your favour, Smith.
mhsmith0 wrote:PS It's actually kinda funny you're making the inactivity case on me given that I was basically mislynched in that game almost entirely due to inactivity (with a side of trans strongarming it out of OMGUS, as well as lol masons). What makes you think that activity is AI for me?
I wasn't talking specifically about activity, I was talking about what portion of your activity is involved with solving the game. It feels like it's a lot less than your efforts at self-preservation.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:32 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 2617, MariaR wrote:It's just one that tipped me off cause I'm getting such a emotionless vibe from you you don't feel like you really care for the answer or you're curious it seems just emotionless and cold.
So you're reading emotion from the question then? Not substance?

I guess I'm also curious why you think that I don't care about the answer to that one, especially given the explanation I'd offered, which IMO reads pretty clearly (given the explanation) as "hey I think you're just hopping onto me because I told you to" (without IMO being sufficiently obvious about it as to give her a really easy answer to it). Because that seems to me to be both a good question to ask as well as one that I actually did care about, and I don't really see why you think that's not the case.
Show
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:33 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 2616, mhsmith0 wrote:@MDS:
was my iso in that game. Just re-skimming, it looks like I wasn't really doing much of anything for well over a full week (and that's after my sub in); my content only really starts to increase notably on Nov 14. So do you actually think I was good on content pre 11/14, or if not, then given explicit knowledge that periods of low activity is well within my town game, why do you think that my lower activity level this game is AI instead of just null?
That game was you being quality over quantity (on Day 2 anyway). This game I'm not seeing either from you. :neutral:
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:46 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Spoiler:
In post 2617, MariaR wrote:It's just one that tipped me off cause I'm getting such a emotionless vibe from you you don't feel like you really care for the answer or you're curious it seems just emotionless and cold.
In post 2618, MiniDeathStar wrote:
After I expressed suspicion.

That's part of a conversation, still about my scumread on you.

Still part of a conversation about my scum read.

Townslip
explain?
This one I can acknowledge, although it was pretty glaring by itself.
@mds:
This one I can acknowledge, too.

This was me interjecting and you responding.

More responding to my scumread on you.

More talking about my suspicion on you.

So that's... 2/8 posts that weren't directly involved with my scumread on you. The other big stack of your posts goes towards your scumread on inspector... which was nitpicking at its finest.

No, that really isn't arguing in your favour, Smith.
mhsmith0 wrote:PS It's actually kinda funny you're making the inactivity case on me given that I was basically mislynched in that game almost entirely due to inactivity (with a side of trans strongarming it out of OMGUS, as well as lol masons). What makes you think that activity is AI for me?
I wasn't talking specifically about activity, I was talking about what portion of your activity is involved with solving the game. It feels like it's a lot less than your efforts at self-preservation.
[/spoiler=]
re:
1) involved your potential chainsaw of scout, but I can see why you'd think it was self-focused
2) more directly focused on scout than on your push on me
3) discussion about what I was doing, this one was defense
4) as you acknowledge, was fine
5) ditto
6) the point of it was to get at why you thought what you said you thought, as the implication here was cerb was strong town (if he's a wolf, then obviously the wolves don't shoot there)
7) ditto, and it's notable that your TR of cerb was relatively light on explanation.
8) you can interpret it as self-focused I guess, but the question remained valid and the point was to engage you on why, if this conversation was so important to you, you let boht the "don't NL" and the "I think smith is scum because of his position on it" takes die down

So I guess I'll probably sign off on the idea that I'm talking more about myself than usual, and why you might read into it a bit, although I do think you're stretching in spots.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:46 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

lol sorry about busted spoiler tag there
@mod feel free to fix
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:49 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 2620, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 2616, mhsmith0 wrote:@MDS:
That game was you being quality over quantity (on Day 2 anyway). This game I'm not seeing either from you. :neutral:
OK now compare the stuff BEFORE 11/14 to this game. There's a pretty low quantity of posts in that category.
Show
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

@MDS: You should expect me to be able to read you. Our one game together you were an IC at the time you replaced in, and I've never seen you as scum.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”