culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:22 am

Post by culted »

We have a lot of time and a replacement coming.

Creature sorry man your reads are probably bad this game.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:23 am

Post by culted »

Like the only person in that pool I'd even consider voting is kuroi.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:25 am

Post by culted »

In post 744, Pine wrote:I don't really agree with the scumminess of kuror0's case, but meh. I don't necessarily see the case on drealmerz. What's your thoughts on Jason? He looks more motivated to appear active than actually being productive.
What about it looked like solving the game?
You don't 'necessarily' see the case on drealmerz? What does that mean? What looks town there?
I think jason's town.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Creature »

Nah, we just don't have the same thought.
Sigh
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:26 am

Post by culted »

Btw there isn't really a case on drealmerz, that's the best part.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Creature »

Okay master scum hunter, show me your power.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Creature »

Who's scum?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Creature »

besides drealmerz7
Sigh
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:39 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 734, Pine wrote:Jason, this is qhy your questions were bullshit.
They don't speak to motive or reasoning, they spoke to process and method under the guise of mindset
, while not actually providing either. The initial softclaim was an
error
, one which I shouldn't have made regardless of alignment. I'm just trying to clean up my mess and not lose Town a PR at this point.
You sir are a pain in the ass.

You are just putting shit in my mouth.

I was asking for motive or reasoning behind your thoughts, you not wanting to provide that is your own issue.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:41 am

Post by culted »

Jason might be scum.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:44 am

Post by culted »

The thing about it though is that I think he's voting scum and just plays like this.

Pine I've literally gone back and forth 10 times.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:45 am

Post by culted »

I'd wagon kuror, mostly because you don't happen to just remember an entire wall case while there's a wagon on that particular subject.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, I'll see which of your reads is better to sheep.
Sigh
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:13 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 725, JasonWazza wrote:Anyone that plays with creature, is he just another SnarkySnowman?

Because that is how he seems to me.
Creature is not useless like Snarky. Creature is just difficult.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 725, JasonWazza wrote:Anyone that plays with creature, is he just another SnarkySnowman?

That's an insult to Creature. Creature has his idiosyncrasies, but he at least puts an effort into his games. The only way you'd know Snarky was here is if you feel the seat and notice it's warm.
In post 728, Persivul wrote:
In post 727, Creature wrote:The difference is that I play to win, but I also play to have fun.
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with the first part, mmkay?
I personally have never seen Creature never not try to win, unless he replaces out.
In post 763, SlySly wrote:

Creature is not useless like Snarky. Creature is just difficult.
That's a good comparison.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 764, KuroiXHF wrote:I personally have never seen Creature never not try to win
I have.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:15 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Where?
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Persivul »

I've mentioned it already. Creature asked me to stop talking about it.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Creature »

Micro 646 because I guessed wrong in LyLo.
Sigh
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Persivul »

What are your reads like?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Creature »

Doesn't mean I wasn't playing to my win condition.
Sigh
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 527, shaddowez wrote:... effectively removing the item from town, and almost from the game until he's killed one way or the other...
I find this to be a gross misrepresentation of how it is even close to possibly bein
In post 531, Pine wrote:He's a Miller claim. Proper protocol is a vig shot. If he's still alive tomorrow, I'm down to lynch him.
right
In post 532, KuroiXHF wrote:Does this sound non-genuine to anyone else?
sounds fine
In post 549, culted wrote:Feel like kuroi's reaction to getting policy voted was kinda flaccid? Like does he scumread me for it or is he just pissed?
Kinda feel like he's pushing creature for nai/surfacey things while there's already a smidgen of hype there? Scummy.

Pine/Dunn might be a bus after thinking over stuff and persivul + others have brought up some very good points down to apply my pressures after a VC.

drealmerz is an iso I wanna look at as well.
don't like this post at all, sounds shade-throwy
In post 552, culted wrote:Right my mistake you didn't really push him, just threw some shade his way.
kuroi responds to you and corrects you and this is your response ^ oof, scummy
In post 559, culted wrote:
In post 553, KuroiXHF wrote:This and saying that Creature should know better than the way he's playing. How is any of this throwing shade?
Wasn't talking about that, maybe we'd cut directly to the root of the problem more easily if I just laid out an entire case on you next time.

I tend to scumread players without purpose. When I see an iso of someone who's vla but still with enough time to make reaction posts coupled with your first few posts pinging me as awkward somewhat you can see why my vote was placed where it's at right now. What's the purpose behind catching up and quoting creature's activity list to display frustration about having attention called to you for being away if you had already displayed that in the same post to me?

To me this seems less like someone sorting the game and more like someone coasting by, looking like they're dancing with the thread but really are just posting words for words.

But I think I may understand how you play a touch better now. Let's not make more noise with this let's talk about who you're scumreading besides pine.
nothing up that tree, time to retreat and try a different one?
In post 560, culted wrote:VOTE: drealmerz
ohmy! *greases his bark*
In post 579, Dunnstral wrote: VOTE: Drealmerz
?
In post 580, Persivul wrote: Yeah, this is scummy af. Hedging your bets.
nope just telling everyone how I feel at the time I feel it if I find it pertinent (which I find being on such a fence is important to note so that later it doesn't seem like I'm flip-flopping, it's legit how it is sometimes)
In post 580, Persivul wrote: Huh? You're suspicious because he wants to take out someone who you say reeks of scummyness?
no, because of the use of the phrase "take out" - I think you understand this and are pretending to not to be scummy
In post 580, Persivul wrote: It's bad to vote someone who reeks of scummyness and made a claim which you hate?
you're not voting him for my reasons!!!! WOAH SCUM!!
In post 582, Creature wrote:So far my confident townreads:
Pine
Persivul
culted
WOAH SCUM!!!
In post 584, Creature wrote:Has been drealmerz7 been posting a lot in Part 3?
no he's been busy and hasn't given the game attention it deserves, remedying that now
In post 585, Creature wrote:Damn, I think most of kuror0's posts are fluff, I think I just discarded a townread on him because gut.
*scratches head* ??? - do you just say things to try and make people believe them when they're clearly not true and, ... *looks at you**scratches head* such hard scumpings here
In post 586, Creature wrote:Guess I mostly wanted kuror0 to be nightkilled first.
uhhh, scum PT slip???????????

OMG THEN HE MAKES LIKE 5 POSTS *nothing to see there...just more empty fluff from creature that you should pay no mind to *coughcough** wtf?!?!? am I the only one seeing that that way?
In post 613, Creature wrote:A moment please.
WHY FUCKING POST THIS JUST TAKE A MOMENT AND THEN POST WHAT YOU HAVE TO POST WTF!?
In post 615, Creature wrote:
In post 613, Creature wrote:A moment please.
I still get a feeling this is town!drealmerz7
how would you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? do we even have a single completed game together?!?! this stinks on top of a huge pile of stink you've been laying

VOTE: Creature
In post 620, Persivul wrote:
In post 616, culted wrote:Dunno if I agree with persivul that pine and dreal looks like distancing, it could be, but dreal's lack of panic atm with pine getting close to eating rope is enough for me to put that off for at least today.
I believe Pine's wagon is at 4 and stalled now.

You're voting dreal. In a scum!dreal world, what's the alternative to scum!pine and distancing? If pine were town, scum!dreal would be WKing him for town cred. Instead he's saying Pine reeks of scummyness, but then taking the bizarre position that, since very early in the game Pine appeared townie, we should ignore the current reek.
uhhh, no misrep

ignore it? no, just not act on it because of how things work, I think kuror held a similar view / elaborated on it
In post 625, culted wrote:Could just be that town's more ready for a dreal flip though.

The weird thing is that I'm pretty much in love with how this dreal wagon has built up so far, whereas pine I'm not really scumreading any of the votes on him as much as a few people kinda biding their time on it.

Hard to credit if dreal is more likely to white knight a town pine as scum because if pine's town that's a good mislynch for scum is it not?
what the fuck is this?

what game are you playing?! I'm not even paying attention and this makes no sense other than "scum trying to paint a reality for all to follow" - the wagon barely formed and it's still fucking early in the process, not even close to ready for a flip at this point in the game, no one is, wtf?!

all of it is just so farking out there I don't even know how to respond other than : "wowsa!"

this sounds 2scumbuddies talking in thread to be "clever' with each other even though they have daychat "well it looks like we're losing steam on pine so let's make sure town knows it's okay to go for drealmer now as an alternate"
In post 630, Persivul wrote:
In post 629, Clumsy wrote:(2) Persivul - drealmerz7, Pine
Dreal - voting with the person who he finds all kinds of scummy, but says we shouldn't lynch.
wow you still on this?

geebus

is the game this easy for real? you guys just keep confirming your scumness
In post 630, Persivul wrote:
In post 629, Clumsy wrote:(2) Persivul - drealmerz7, Pine
Dreal - voting with the person who he finds all kinds of scummy, but says we shouldn't lynch.
not sure I exactly said "we shouldn't lynch him", but the desire to lynch him based on his scummyness is tempered by other things, and those have been gone over, you CONTINUE ON THOUGH!!
In post 634, kuror0 wrote: Someone said scum had Day talk? I don't remember seeing that on the rules.
In post 0, Clumsy wrote: Mafia Team has Daytalk enabled in this game.
disconcerting that you "missed this" - I find that less likely that someone like you missed this and more likely it's a scum fake-ignorance - my first real ping from you I think
In post 643, Pine wrote:I'm writing a final paper. You'll get it, but probably not until Thursday. I'm done with the semester Thursday.

Short answer is this:
TRs - Shaziro, Creature, kuror0, maybe SlySly, maybe culted
SRs - Persivul, Jason

Not all reads are equal, and I feel like I'm forgetting some. Longer post Thursday.
I think a read on me would be most helpful since ppl are seeing us linked, and I can see how they see us linked

it's not something I'm actively doing, as, I don't know your alignment and do find you pretty scummy, but I see things that make me give you the benefit of the doubt
In post 647, culted wrote:@Pine
Why are you townreading kuror?

@Jason
How do you feel about the chances of pine and dreal both being scum?
why directed at just jason?

creature been MIA and then comes back in with more shitposts to make it look like he's doing something, greeaaaat
In post 685, kuror0 wrote:
In post 682, Persivul wrote:You're really obsessing over something that wasn't a big deal to me. Have you noticed that I haven't voted you, and my few posts to you since then have been more conversational than accusational? However, your focus on defending rather than scum hunting (you haven't voted me, so that's how the above comes across), when you don't even have a vote, is making me think you're worth a closer look.

p-edit: this is about the previous post (obviously)
pointing out is not obsessing.
Why would I care if you are being conversational to me or accusational to review your actions. That phrase sounds like you are saying "oh no, look we are friends, don't inspect me".
Defending? You got it wrong there. I'm not defending anything but I do use every time someone goes after me to look at their intentions and decide if they are town or scum and you come as scummy on this trade.
If I don't vote my points doesn't have validity? that's just silly, I already said my way of voting and I will finish re reading everything to have everything clear.
this ^
In post 715, Shaziro wrote:So Creature is just making up reads at this point. If you're trying this hard to provide lots of content so people don't scumread you for being quiet that's nice and all, but the content has to be meaningful. You're throwing out distraction flares. My vote is on scum, I think.
^this
In post 732, Pine wrote:Asking what the Town motivation for such an action is without considering scum motivations is both classic strawman argument and false dichotomy btw. You're inventing a one-sided argument that you can defeat in detail without regard to other implications, and you're also creating a Town/not Town dichotomy which isn't real. You're failing to consider the whole range of options. In addition to Town/Scum, there's also NAI, human error, Scum-pretending-Town, Town misreading the situation, and half a dozen interpretive variants.

There's no real reason for that claim as scum, unless I'm scum trying to look like a Town error. Doesn't stand up to Occam.
towniest post yet
In post 752, culted wrote: You don't 'necessarily' see the case on drealmerz? What does that mean? What looks town there?
where is the case on me anyway??? what looks scum?

all I see are votes trying to make momentum and subversive manipulation tactics trying to get ppl to vote who they want to vote without making any sort of actual arguments - persivul has come closest to something resembling something, but, it's still absolutely empty
In post 754, culted wrote:Btw there isn't really a case on drealmerz, that's the best part.
gee aren't you clever? no, no is the answer to that, you aren't, probably just scum realizing they're talking out of their bum
In post 760, culted wrote:The thing about it though is that I think he's voting scum and just plays like this.

Pine I've literally gone back and forth 10 times.
literally 10? can you detail each?
In post 764, KuroiXHF wrote: That's an insult to Creature. Creature has his idiosyncrasies, but he at least puts an effort into his games. The only way you'd know Snarky was here is if you feel the seat and notice it's warm.
but...but...he's a snowman...
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Creature »

586 mean't "hoping kuror0 is nightkilled"
Sigh
drealmerz7