Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Parama »

And yes I am very personally frustrated that no lynch has happened yet. I feel like it's impossible to progress in the game without information from flips at this point and the way that gamma and cerb are trying to keep a lynch from happening at all costs is just maddening

pedit: if anyone wants to talk about scum slips gamma just implied he knows there are 2 male scum btw, information that townies shouldn't have
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 135, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 128, Human Sequencer wrote:GUYS
WE HAVE TWO SCUMGENTS AND ONE SCUMLADY
In post 133, FakeGod wrote:
In post 130, inspectorscout wrote:
@mod: is the amount of scum ladies/gents exactly the same as last time or is it randomized?
It was randomized last setup, and it's randomized this setup.
:neutral:
I don't think Ser EVER elaborated on his thoughts on this. Please do so.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2200, Parama wrote:And yes I am very personally frustrated that no lynch has happened yet. I feel like it's impossible to progress in the game without information from flips at this point and the way that gamma and cerb are trying to keep a lynch from happening at all costs is just maddening

pedit: if anyone wants to talk about scum slips gamma just implied he knows there are 2 male scum btw, information that townies shouldn't have
It's an assumption.
Also look at my previous post, I think your partner slipped it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

A global no lynch vote to move to intermission will keep things moving and avoid having the game stagnate.

You do lose a town/town pairs thoughts on the first two flips, but that's a sacrifice well worth making to essentially force scum to play a 100% day game.11 town/3 scum nightless game is perfectly fine.

Pedit: stop being personally frustrated. Go do something else, come back later. We have 5 days to arrive at a lynch. There's little reason for such haste.

Regarding HS(or anyone else) not caring about the game because it's taking too long to get a lynch: GET OVER IT. You signed up to play the game, play the fucking game the way it's playing out instead of bitching about how it's not working out the way you wanted it to.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Kagami »

VOTE: gamma
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Parama »

@Gamma that was before mod had clarified and HS was under the impression the setup was the same as the last large dance game (because the mod had said so but had been vague about it)

Whereas now the mod has said it could be either way and yet you seem to reflexively think there are 2 scum gents and one scum lady in spite of that

Context means a lot.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2205, Parama wrote:@Gamma that was before mod had clarified and HS was under the impression the setup was the same as the last large dance game (because the mod had said so but had been vague about it)

Whereas now the mod has said it could be either way and yet you seem to reflexively think there are 2 scum gents and one scum lady in spite of that

Context means a lot.
OK
That actually makes an HS scumflip even more informative, as that would have been a slip.
<Embrace The Void>

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Vedith »

So as I said, this is actually really good for town.
It's like having 2 day phases, which is always pro town.

This is where I'm at with the Gamma flip based on ISO alone.

Gamma TownGamma ScumIs Vedith cool?
Dunn
Null
Town
Yes :up:
SAD
Null
Null
Jester
Scum
Null
Shadow
Scum
Town
Human
Town
Null
mhs
Null
Null
Cerb
Null
Null
Pie
Null
Town
Maria
Scum
Town
Para
Null
Scum
Nahdia
Town
Town
Mini
Town
Scum
Scout
Scum*
Scum*
Yes ^
Kagami
Null
Town
Yes ^

I do want to explain that more though, as those flips go by the ISO of each person involving Gamma.
My main concerns though are the people with null/null as it shows they haven't involved themselves in a strong topic.

Dunn - Gamma town doesn't change much but his responses and pre dance talk about Gamma would highly suggest town if Gamma is scum. I do agree that he has a lot of posts, and so little content.

SAD - Not only is his ISO bullshit, he has me as scum/Gamma as null but votes for Shadow as scum/Maria as town. The only reason I put it as null is because there's basically nothing there. Overall though, I think his actions are pretty scummy and if Gamma if scum, it should consider SAD as more scum rather than null.

Jester - The ISO would pin Jester as scum on a Gamma town, but I don't think Jester is scum here regardless. I do think that he will hinder town on ignoring Mini being scum (if she is) and refuse to listen on it. His scum reads aren't bad, but not thought of properly. Personally, I think Jester is posting less and pushing less because he doesn't want to look scummy and get him and Mini lynched (yes, as town).

Shadow - Gamma and Shadow are never flipping scum together. The scum on Shadow is only purely from the ISO and not my thought. I think there's a less chance than others for Shadow to flip scum here if Gamma is town. Not really much else to go on apart from a Gamma town should still be a Maria/Shadow lynch.

Human - The ISO suggests null if Gamma is scum, but I don't like Gamma's interaction on me saying that I will leave the floor. I can't see Human not pushing me and Gamma as scum though, given that Human knows I can change opinion easily.

mhs - I have nothing here, and he worries me. Only really commented on Gamma after I said about leaving the floor with him. He's just hiding under the radar, he isn't discussing any major topics and he wore brown shoes with red pants. Also, his first vote was on Gamma after I said we are leaving the floor. Regardless, this slot should not be seen as town by anyone.

Cerb - Being lazy on the town credit early game. Not sure I liked the comments implying he knows that Gamma is town.

Pie - It is what it is. From as little as Pie has posted, Gamma scum is a Pie town. Other than that, Pie should stop coasting. Never played with Pie scum, not sure if this is normal or no.

Maria - I've made a clear point about this. Gamma's flip determines Maria's align. They are on opposite teams.

Para - Overall I still like Para for town, but a Gamma scum could suggest Para scum from ISO alone.

Nahdia - Lazy IC

Mini - This is the one I wanted to speak about the most. And I fear that as I already said, Jester is going to be biased against this. I think Mini's passive play is purely looking to prevent the lynch on herself (and not looking to keep Jester alive). The reason I say this is because she called Jester scum in their PT, and when Jester mentioned it she wanted to cover it up. The whole voting onto Gamma as well seems purely from me saying that I am walking from the dance floor rather than finding him scummy. The first clear indication that Gamma is scum is on just after where she is pushing for Gamma town.
She also has where Shadow is town, but says that we are more useful than Shadow? Being town and being useful mean two different things.
She finally makes a vote with although it has already been said that I am leaving the floor. I'm not even sure to why anyone gave this any credit at all?
If Gamma is scum, this is going to be 1 of his partners. If Gamma is town, I think Mini should be put as a null still, even if the ISO suggests town. The way Gamma reacted really seems like scum to me though.

Scout - The ISO is very mis leading I feel here and probably should be Null/Null. My biggest concern is that he thinks Gamma is scum, then votes Mini and Jester. There's really not a great deal from him, and I'd stick him in the null/null section to where he's a threat.

Kagami - I keep trying to see a reason to see Kagami as scum, but I really don't see it. If it ever fell to no scum in me/Gamma/Maria/Shadow then Kagami would be number 1 choice in my books, but as I strongly believe there is scum in our 2 pairs, Kagami seems like a solid town for me.

Town
Kagami
Para
Jester
Nahdia

Town lean
Cerb
Human (it's so well/well not)

Null
SAD
mhs
Pie
Scout

Lean Scum
Shadow

Scum
Gamma
Mini
Maria
Dunn

It really should go like this.
Gamma town - Lynch Maria/Shadow
Game scum - Lynch Mini/Jester

To sum up how I feel Gamma is

Sorry Gamma, but when I said I put out, I lied.
Vedith leaves the dance floor
I claim scum \o/
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Parama »

...I just said why that's not a slip

Lynching solely based on information and not reads is hilariously bad btw
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Parama »

I'm too mad at this game I'm not reading anything until I get home
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fhghggggghhggvhg
I FUCKING HATE YOUR IDIOTIC ASS AND WOULD BE RATHER PLEASED IF YOU LEFT THIS SITE
<Embrace The Void>

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Dunnstral »

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:01 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 2207, Vedith wrote:Scout - The ISO is very mis leading I feel here and probably should be Null/Null. My biggest concern is that he thinks Gamma is scum, then votes Mini and Jester. There's really not a great deal from him, and I'd stick him in the null/null section to where he's a threat
Because I wanted you to stay.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1947, Human Sequencer wrote:mhsmith-pie needs to be closely scrutinized but it definitely doesn't need to be today when we have shadowmariar, jestermds and vedithgamma all very helpful and informative lynch targets which are all likely to hit scum and every single pair can't be classified as t-t by a longshot.
Dunn's incredible lust to point the wagon literally anywhere else is concerning.

I really think (and parma agrees) that this DP is dragging on without flips. Namely shadow.
This is pretty disgusting by the way. You completely ignored the main point of my post
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Vedith confirmed terrible at mafia.

Got ir.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2210, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fhghggggghhggvhg
I FUCKING HATE YOUR IDIOTIC ASS AND WOULD BE RATHER PLEASED IF YOU LEFT THIS SITE
Yeah, a lot of people feel this way.
I claim scum \o/
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lynch HS plz
DO IT FOR MREEEEEE
<Embrace The Void>

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2214, Cerberus v666 wrote:Vedith confirmed terrible at mafia.

Got ir.
Coming from the guy with nothing in the game just going by being town read by others. :up:
I claim scum \o/
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Wait a sec everyone ignored that post
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Vedith »

That's because, fuck Human!
I claim scum \o/
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1991, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also if me/Vedith/Shadow/Maria all flip town, look at people like Kagami who were votehopping with very little logic
Glad this is going

How about this:

In post 1933, Dunnstral wrote:I'll start off with Kagami and this is going to be the longest one and contain the most new info... also I'm going to mix in reads on other people a lot here so bear with me I'm not that organized

First of all I may or may not be biased and want her to be town

I don't really know what she's doing. I asked why she wasn't responding to shadow in my pt and she said there was nothing for her to respond to. Thing is I know she her reads did transition in the pt but it didn't show in the main thread and she isn't defending herself so it looks bad. (Says she's posted enough for reads to be interpret-able and pie will get it)

Speaking of the pt, she's active in there too. She's got 65 posts in the main thread and ~60 in the pt and I'm willing to bet that's more than anybody else's half here (might be partially my influence as well)

Going to summarize some of Kagami's thoughts that I don't think need to be hidden (I'm outing mine too so)

-Really early in thinks jesterpair is correct choice. I agree with this
-Early on she thinks one of shadow-mariar and and gamma-vedith are town-town
-This read has shifted to now scumreading gamma, and thinking shadow-maria might be town-town
-Also thinks the ic pairing is town, along with us and hs-parama
-I've voiced suspicions on HS (mostly in-thread and tying in Kagami) while Kagami thinks HS is town but parama might need to be looked at (still thinks they're t-t for now)
. . . -I think Parama is town but question HS. Don't think either of us would lynch this right now/today though
-Says that if she were scum, she'd have paired with sickofit instead of me who scumread her
-Points out that jester townreads shadow but doesn't vote gamma though he scumreads gamma
. . . -This prompted me to ask about him intending to place a vote
. . . -Kagami made a good point very recently saying that Jester's townread on Parama is weird considering the strong townread on Shadow from the start

Note that when I pushed kagami as scum nobody bit, to the point where it seemed like everyone just said she was "lean town" when (imo) the read wasn't deserved
Based off of this I want to feel as if I'm not being pushed at all because I'm paired with Kagami.
In response kagami said she was a little offended that I assumed she was a weak scum player

As for her scumreads, they're jester, gamma, and mhsmith maybe in that order

In response to me she said if mhsmith were scum he'd be spending a low amount of effort sorting out his pt
. . . -This prompted me to ask mhsmith about his pt, to which the response from him and pie was that they hadn't really done anything (pie noted that mhsmith was 'passive')

Just from reading i got a gut townread on pie (not terribly important)
I feel as if mhsmith is mafia. I also feel good about Gamma being mafia

I've come to townread S.A.D and kagami agrees here. We're both "meh" on inspectorscout though it's not something that needs to be sorted immediately.
. . . -Kagami thinks that if mhsmith is scum this pair is very likely t-t

And that's all I have effort to write for now; ended up just being about Kagami... don't regret

To sum up my other reads:

I scumread mhsmith. In fact;
VOTE: Mhsmith-Pieguy

I still scumread gamma pair

Kagami suspects Jester pair
Current thoughts on Kagami pending
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2210, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fhghggggghhggvhg
Uncalled for Gamma. Seriously. I agree it was dumb, but I believe your verbiage is theoretically actionable.

Pedit: I haven't started to try yet, but you clearly are, and you STILL made this terrible decision.

"It's like having two day phases"

No, it's fucking not, THIS IS NOT A NORMAL GAME.

It's like you suicided while simultaneously stealing control of the lynch from the rest of the town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I wasn't even lynched Vedith just was an idiot
If you're Town you will retract that request
<Embrace The Void>

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1993, MiniDeathStar wrote:I actually doubt Gamma and Kagami are scum together. There might be no scum in {Maria, Shadow, Gamma, Vedith} after all.
Why? (the first part)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You can't retract requests btw (pretty sure)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”