PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7425 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7421, MathBlade wrote:Skull only answers questions via PM PeregrineV.
Huh. Ok.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7426 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7405, MathBlade wrote:Town when I replaced in was a bunch of apathetic sad don't give two shits group.

Now everyone is playing.

As scum I manipulate and enhance weakness. Please explain to me how getting people to care and fixing the night action issues is a enhancing/exploiting a weakness?
Your slot was already in deep deep trouble, so you had to act to town it up.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7427 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7423, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7404, MathBlade wrote:The fact of the matter remains if I was scum I would not push inconsistencies. I would get a townie lynched. Why would scum remove someone who is obviously playing to their win Con? You need to explain why I pushed Maxous for multiple days straight as scum. Hell Maxous if telling the truth for all intents and purposes is another scum member because of his play.

No. instead you push me and make up things because you know you need me dead.
Because you thought you had him (thinking he was Town, because he is NOT on your team). When you discovered he was NOT Town you tried to stear away from him, but it's too late now, so you are coming around to the idea of lynching him.
....No. That is ridiculous. As I explained already. You are bringing up bad arguments again. Go to sleep. Read a book. Do something else and come back later.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7428 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

The problem is NOT whether to motivate the players. The question is: Are you leading them in the right direction??

My answer is NO, absolutely NOT. You put me, Chara and PV in your scum reads, and that is absolutely nonsense.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7429 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7426, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7405, MathBlade wrote:Town when I replaced in was a bunch of apathetic sad don't give two shits group.

Now everyone is playing.

As scum I manipulate and enhance weakness. Please explain to me how getting people to care and fixing the night action issues is a enhancing/exploiting a weakness?
Your slot was already in deep deep trouble, so you had to act to town it up.
...No it wasn't. And if it was I would have said "Hey teammates bus me for the creds"

I am an expert busser and bussee.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7430 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7419, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7403, Not Chara wrote:there isn't anything you can't reveal now if you claim to have the scumteam on lock. if it would really win the game for us.
We do not have a single scum flip to build on. NOTHING. They COULD have a Framer, but that would require them guessing who Narna would check beforehand. Otherwise they may have a redirector, and that doesn't needs knowledge of the target beforehand, but needs Narna NOT to be checking on scum (in which case the probabilities are on their side because the Town has a majority still, even assuming Narna never outs his reads and picks randomly).
not what i'm referring to. your theory has holes, and unfortunately i can't trust it. i won't be voting Mathblade, Narna being redirected is impossible, him being insane is impossible unless you have concrete reason to think otherwise, and by your admission Framer is very improbable. i don't see the basis for your theory besides having Math, Nahdia, and Creeps as scum, and wanting Narna's results to fit.

well, that and wanting your intepretation of how Shiro's miller role works to be correct. it's easy for Shiro or someone to ask a question or interpret something differently and think he wouldn't be a universal miller. simply put, we don't know.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7431 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Not Chara »

Almost: Math isn't scum, they're just wrong. we've all been really wrong. and please acknowledge the point about redirectors messing with investigatives.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7432 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7428, Almost50 wrote:The problem is NOT whether to motivate the players. The question is: Are you leading them in the right direction??

My answer is NO, absolutely NOT. You put me, Chara and PV in your scum reads, and that is absolutely nonsense.
Yes I am. If you think that is wrong explain why. You and Yoshi are definitely scum. Pine is likely scum since he can't be bothered to post here.

I have built a town block of Awesome. Deal.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7433 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7427, MathBlade wrote:....No. That is ridiculous. As I explained already. You are bringing up bad arguments again. Go to sleep. Read a book. Do something else and come back later.
one thing throwing me off right now, Math. this isn't how i'd talk to a solid scumread of mine.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7434 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7433, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7427, MathBlade wrote:....No. That is ridiculous. As I explained already. You are bringing up bad arguments again. Go to sleep. Read a book. Do something else and come back later.
one thing throwing me off right now, Math. this isn't how i'd talk to a solid scumread of mine.
It absolutely is for me.
Almost50 is content on spamming. As town he would listen to his townreads. But since he isn't the only way to get him to stop spamming is to get him to go away so we have a productive thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7435 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7432, MathBlade wrote:If you think that is wrong explain why.
Because I received a TOWN ROLE. You can't convince me that I'm not Town no matter how hard you try. I mean, you can convince the whole site; not just the players in this game, but there are TWO people you won't ever convince and these are myself and Skullduggery!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7436 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

1) Town doesn't make up mechanics.
2) Town doesn't then ignore their town reads as they tell them they are derping and what they say is impossible.
3) You just say you are town but are floating impossible scenarios.

Just stawp.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7437 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7434, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7433, Not Chara wrote:
It absolutely is for me.
Almost50 is content on spamming. As town he would listen to his townreads. But since he isn't the only way to get him to stop spamming is to get him to go away so we have a productive thread.
I am not arguing with a tow read of mine! I concede everything NC said and never tried to be stubborn. On the other hand, I scum read you (well, I did scum read your slot so it's not like you suddenly made the slot look scummy or anything) so I'm being very cautious accepting anything you say, and especially so when you contradict CONFIRMED FACTS such as my OWN ALIGNMENT.

Math, go back and read your own posts. You literally accused EVERYONE ALIVE of being scum. Everyone but SirCakez that is (I'm not even sure if you did or not regarding Cakez. If you did then I don't recall it, but that makes it 100% of the players are or have been scum read by you at one point or another). Now considering you only subbed-in TODAY (as in D5) that is certainly not healthy. It's more like you've been experimenting and examining things to see who would be easier to push. You don't replace-in and suspect the entire players list and claim that you're doing it to motivate the players!!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7438 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh I have suspected SirCakez. Suspecting everyone in a bastard game is normal when mechanics don't line up. I don't doubt that I did at some points.

Secondly as scum I would not be so brazen. You yourself use Gistou as an argument. I tunneled Titus D1 (incorrectly as she would be one of the few who would catch me) then hunted other scum while pitching a win Con solution that benefitted me. I built a massive 30+ player read wall in that game and hardly ever lied I just hunted the other scums.

I had to push everywhere to find the liar in the mechanics. I don't regret it and I would do it again.

You aren't confirmed town. I can claim confirmed town too. The difference is there is no way scum me pushes Maxous. Scum have this hideous tool called lying.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7439 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

So I scumread you. That doesn't make me scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7440 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Not Chara »

Math's reads, some of them, are wrong, but everything they've said mechanically is sound. and.. to be fair, i haven't seen you concede your theory except to say that you did to Math just now.

of course, from your pov, math is wrong on your alignment. that's mafia. it's not grounds to dismiss their other logic, and certainly isn't a point against anything.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7441 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7440, Not Chara wrote:Math's reads, some of them, are wrong, but everything they've said mechanically is sound. and.. to be fair, i haven't seen you concede your theory except to say that you did to Math just now.

of course, from your pov, math is wrong on your alignment. that's mafia. it's not grounds to dismiss their other logic, and certainly isn't a point against anything.
You are creeping me out how much we are thinking alike right now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7442 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Narna »

This is ridiculous.
In post 6860, Nahdia wrote:A50, you have to have Narna as confirmed scum in your eyes. Because yes, that
is
the only conclusion if you're going to take this path of reasoning.
Unless you seriously think when Narna asked what their result targeting a miller would be, Skullduggery decided to answer Narna's question
using a different variation of miller than the one used in this game
Some would argue that would be very misleading. Thinking the miller is the reason I got a guilty would violate the same rule that "prevents" the sanity theory. The mod told me a miller wouldn't fuck with me. Stop making me repeat this.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7443 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

And which reads do you think I am right and wrong on?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7444 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7442, Narna wrote:This is ridiculous.
In post 6860, Nahdia wrote:A50, you have to have Narna as confirmed scum in your eyes. Because yes, that
is
the only conclusion if you're going to take this path of reasoning.
Unless you seriously think when Narna asked what their result targeting a miller would be, Skullduggery decided to answer Narna's question
using a different variation of miller than the one used in this game
Some would argue that would be very misleading. Thinking the miller is the reason I got a guilty would violate the same rule that "prevents" the sanity theory. The mod told me a miller wouldn't fuck with me. Stop making me repeat this.
What was the exact question you asked so we can put this to bed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7445 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7435, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7432, MathBlade wrote:If you think that is wrong explain why.
Because I received a TOWN ROLE. You can't convince me that I'm not Town no matter how hard you try. I mean, you can convince the whole site; not just the players in this game, but there are TWO people you won't ever convince and these are myself and Skullduggery!
Math was referring to other scumreads besides the one on you.

trust me on this, would you? even if i'm wrong and Math
is
scum, the logic of your accusations doesn't follow. having bad reads doesn't make someone scum, this game has proven that plenty.

Narna: if a miller wouldn't mess with you, the only other explanation is Shiro being framed, and as a claimed miller that's exceptionally unlikely. are you sure your questions didn't seem correct but really have issues? i made the same dumb mistake by being too specific in one case, and too vague in another, when asking questions.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7446 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Narna »

This a50 is reminding me of caught a50 in deathnote mafia.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7447 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7446, Narna wrote:This a50 is reminding me of caught a50 in deathnote mafia.
this would be a lot easier if that was the case.

1) his theorizing in that game was more grounded in mechanics that were actually possible, though it was an attempt at replicating his town meta. and this wasn't my influence, because he was doing that on his own.

2) i doubt he'd resort to a tactic i just saw him try as his hydra partner in this game.

3) besides that, they don't look similar to me. can you be more specific.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7448 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Narna »

Would a miller return as is/was capable of killing even if they could not kill.

Nope nope nope they wouldn't
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7449 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is correct for the wiki version of Miller. However Shiro's version of Miller he explicitly said guilty on all investigations.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”