Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 1768, Shadow_step wrote:All your reasons to town read Maria are bullshit. Esp this one where aren'r even considering that both Maria and I are scum. So Maria can say whatever the heck she wants in the thread about what's happening in the PT.
to be fair this is actually pretty town. ehh.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by Parama »

cerberus is becoming pretty obvtown tbh. his stuff on pages 71/72 is great
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 1861, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:1. BARELY ANY PEOPLE HAVE READS. This is a true fact. I'm not going to argue this point.
holy crap dude your ego is just as bad as shadow's
you're acting like you're the only one with reads which is just
not true

it's so easy to produce evidence counter to this statement, why the hell are you even making it?
this slot needs to die tbh

i'll note how waffly he's been on shadow, hoppin on and off the wagon again at a moment's notice. just gonna keep it in mind when shadow flips scum
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 1836, inspectorscout wrote:You're paranoid because there were at least the majority of th people who didn't see it as a scumslip, but you are paranoid of me because I'm the one that voiced it?
@shadow
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 1883, Gamma Emerald wrote:Human Sequencer - Parama: If Shadow isn't happening, this is DEFINITELY my next pick. If HS flips scum, Shadow is likely scum, if Parama flips scum, Shadow is probably town. Very informarionally rich.
alright now that i'm basically caught up it's back to this.

i'd like to draw attention to how gamma has placed my pair as his #2 preferred lynch solely, exclusively on the basis of potential information it provides... about his #1 preferred lynch

like that doesn't even logically make sense (why would you lynched your #2 to read your #1? shouldn't it be the other way around)
but it's also completely dodging giving any sort of read on my pair
it's a complete nothing of an argument
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 1902, Parama wrote:
In post 1861, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:1. BARELY ANY PEOPLE HAVE READS. This is a true fact. I'm not going to argue this point.
holy crap dude your ego is just as bad as shadow's
you're acting like you're the only one with reads which is just
not true

it's so easy to produce evidence counter to this statement, why the hell are you even making it?
this slot needs to die tbh

i'll note how waffly he's been on shadow, hoppin on and off the wagon again at a moment's notice. just gonna keep it in mind when shadow flips scum
But
Do you think scum is going to call out nearly everyone in the thread for a reason that can be proven to be false?
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Parama »

where's the town motivation to do so
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

@Arthur:
I think I've already expressed at least two scumreads, why do you keep insisting I have none? Did you ISO me before saying that?

1. Kagami - been suspecting her tens of pages back, already explained why. I'm not voting her because it wouldn't get traction.
2. mhsmith - explained that one, too. The attack on inspector felt incredibly hollow, and I didn't really like his explanation. But again, no wagon coming out of that.
3. At the time you wrote that, I was sort of torn up between Shadow and Gamma for the third contender but wasn't sure on either, which is why I wasn't voting either. But now I think Shadow is town and Gamma is more back to null. I'd seriously look at the people who use me and Jester as a safe wagon in case Shadow flips town. I already said this in our private PT, but I'll say it here, too. It went something like:

Mini:
We're probably going to get scrutinised regardless [for not voting Shadow]. If he flips scum, it'll be "why did you back off that wagon." If he flips town, it'll be "how did you know he was town." Either way we'll get fingers pointed but I don't care, I'm not going to play by the majority's rules, and I don't think we'll make it to endgame anyway.

My point is, I think those people are escaping scrutiny by using our couple as an easy excuse, because there's really no reason why they'd think either Jester or I are scum for what we're doing and not just, idk, suboptimal play.

So that'd be pie, inspector, *maybe* Arthur (although I'm townreading Arthur for now).
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by The_Jester »

HS-Parama is town imo.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

Arthur is town, like really really really town. Parma and I talked about it a bit in our PT but I don't think I convinced her.

Still not sold on cerb town, he kinda worries me, but there's still so many people I townread townreading him, so I'm still sheeping that.
Shadow still needs to die. He's done an awful lot of goodposting and townposting, but it's still peppered with a bunch of scummy posts here and there.

Parma made some great points in this thread about gamma's contradictory reads, and he needs to die tomorrow.

I still think Jester is scummy, especially with how she's been around -less- when she doesn't have to defend herself.
>inb4 'OMG LURKING ISN'T SCUMMY GAIZ'
That's not the foundation of my argument, it's a supporting piece of evidence. Regardless of whether it's alignment indicative or not (I think it's situationally usable), it -is- anti-town.

Jester, who is the scummiest pair, and who is the pair you want to lynch the least apart from Nahdia/Cerb?

MHSMITH STOP BEING SO NULL
Can I please have some reads on HS-Parma, Shadow and an updated view on InspectorScout? I need some help sorting scout's slot in particular and am curious as to what you ended up making of his nahdia interaction.
nah
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1893, mhsmith0 wrote:Lol I'm starting to wonder if smith-pie is the only hood where both sides aren't just TRing each other.
Are you not reading my posts

Anyway I'm going to arrange all my reads and info
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by The_Jester »

Again, I'm not a she, as much as the idea of being lesbian with Mini turns me on.
Regarding my activity- and I hope it's the last time I need to say this cause I'm tired of being a broken record- I work. A lot. Usually 12h a day, sometimes more. Yesterday I've worked for 18h straight. It's not an office job and I can't follow the thread 24/7. The reason why I address posts calling me out first cause I don't have to reread the thread to answer them. I also exclusively post from mobile and it's a chore.
Ok. What's your deal with these stupid readlists, people? They only help scum, I'm pretty sure if you ISO'd me, you'd see who I tr and sr easily.
But okay tl;dr

Human Sequencer
-
Parama

Ser Arthur Dayne
-
inspectorscout

Cerberus v666
-
Nahdia

mhsmith0
-
pieguyn

Gamma Emerald
-
Vedith

Dunnstral
-
Kagami

Shadow_step
-
MariaR

More or less. Levels of how strongly I tr/sr vary but I tried to avoid null reads. I need to re-read some people.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Typing something up and realized mhsmith never saw or didn't answer my question:
In post 1674, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1226, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1074, Shadow_step wrote:Seeing how the last game went, I think it's better to push a lynch on your own partner instead of suiciding if you think they are scum.
Town have more info if there is a lynch.
Fwiw this almost exactly mirrored what I'd said to pie in our PT earlier. Minor possible partner points there, thought I'd like to think they wouldn't make that easy of an error.
I just came across this again and realized there's something really off about mhsmith here

His logic here is working off the assumption that scum have a daytalk pt... but he doesn't talk about that, and it's not written in the setup info that scum have daytalk

So what's this about?
Though maybe he just ctrl f's the thread?

@mhsmith0
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Smith wasn't the first to say that btw. I remember a lot of accusations like "did you just share that in your scum PT" flying out and about during pre-dance. Also I think smith in particular played this game before so he'd know scum would have daychat.

Smith is still scum though, just not for that thing in particular.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:22 pm

"Again, I'm not a she, as much as the idea of being lesbian with Mini turns me on."
I really am sorry I keep misrepping your gender, it's an honest mistake I swear.

I'm calling bullshit on that, by the way. Nobody consistently works 18 hours a day straight without working themselves to death in the western world. If you worked 12h a day consistently, that's 84 hours a week. Even with one day off, that's 72 hours a week, not counting whatever days you work 'over'. That's the kind of work you see in the worst Japanese work places, and in Japan they die at their mid 30s from stress and the definitely don't have the time to play mafia or maintain any kind of personal relationships outside of work.
I know this is all kinda irrelevant to whether you're scummy or not but seeing people bullshit and make excuses to not play the game when it's so easily refutable may not be alignment-indicative, but it is asshole-indicative. Just like replacing out of a game despite being able to play it, and letting another player sub into an unwinnable position.

I didn't want a readlist, I asked you for a pinpoint read on who you think is most scummiest and who you want to lynch. I would prefer more solid reasoning than ~literally none~
nah
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1913, MiniDeathStar wrote:Also I think smith in particular played this game before
Right. If he had said that I'd have backed off from that reasoning

Do you remember who else was saying things like that? Because I don't
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1914, Human Sequencer wrote:"Again, I'm not a she, as much as the idea of being lesbian with Mini turns me on."
I really am sorry I keep misrepping your gender, it's an honest mistake I swear.

I'm calling bullshit on that, by the way. Nobody consistently works 18 hours a day straight without working themselves to death in the western world. If you worked 12h a day consistently, that's 84 hours a week. Even with one day off, that's 72 hours a week, not counting whatever days you work 'over'. That's the kind of work you see in the worst Japanese work places, and in Japan they die at their mid 30s from stress and the definitely don't have the time to play mafia or maintain any kind of personal relationships outside of work.
I know this is all kinda irrelevant to whether you're scummy or not but seeing people bullshit and make excuses to not play the game when it's so easily refutable may not be alignment-indicative, but it is asshole-indicative. Just like replacing out of a game despite being able to play it, and letting another player sub into an unwinnable position.

I didn't want a readlist, I asked you for a pinpoint read on who you think is most scummiest and who you want to lynch. I would prefer more solid reasoning than ~literally none~
fiesty
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by The_Jester »

Believe what you want, I'm not gonna address your activity arguments anymore.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 1914, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm calling bullshit on that, by the way. Nobody consistently works 18 hours a day straight without working themselves to death in the western world.
Not that his private life is any of your business but he really does work 18 hours a day on some days. Please stop trolling him.

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1913, MiniDeathStar wrote:Also I think smith in particular played this game before
Right. If he had said that I'd have backed off from that reasoning

Do you remember who else was saying things like that? Because I don't
If my memory serves me right, I think it was Parama. I'd have to double check though.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Parama was just in this setup too so I guess it doesn't matter for both
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Ah, nope, not her.
In post 218, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:If you need help to have a non garbage opening I'll help you out to buddy.

Here is what you do:

Take a random post in the thread. Call it scummy.

Take another random post in the thread. Call it townie.

You then go into your scum PT and make sure you tell Shadow to do the same exact thing.
In post 249, Human Sequencer wrote:Hey, you actually decided to respond! Look at that, did your scumbuddies in the scum PT tell you to do that?
Tell Jester to come out of there and start posting for me, I know she likes hiding from people who are scumreading her but this is just silly!
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:33 pm

I asked FakeGod for confirmation whether mayfiyoo would have daytalk in my confirmation PM, I got a yes. I've also been referencing mafia having daytalk all game, literally from like page 3 or something.
It's not a secret, why are people treating it like it is and that having that knowledge is alignment-indicative?
nah
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1921, Human Sequencer wrote:It's not a secret
Didn't see it in the setup info...
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Guess I'll be "that guy"

@mod Does town lost if time runs out in first phase, or does it go to the second dance phase after intermission?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:03 am

'First dance will end if there are 12 players or fewer left alive or deadline is reached. During the intermission, Mafia may secretly force one of the dance pairs to leave. Second dance will then begin, and continue until the game's end.'
Guys, town doesn't lose when time runs out?
I can't see anything FakeGod has said that implies otherwise.
nah

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”