Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:34 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I know, and I don't even have the decency to self-vote. It's just that I couldn't come up with a case on me either...
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ok
Unvote, Vote: Erg0
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:26 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

*bump*
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:28 am

Vote Count:

Ectomancer - (MrBuddyLee, Haschel Cedricson, DragonsofSummer)
chaotic_diablo - (Ectomancer)
Erg0 - (Battle Mage)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:30 am

Prodding the following:

BillyTwilight
chaotic_diablo
Haschel Cedricson
dahen
DragonsofSummer
Erg0
MrBuddyLee
Permanent V/LA.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

unvote vote Erg0
Follow BM!!!!
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

vote Ectomancer
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

chaotic_diablo wrote:
vote Ectomancer
You're 2 days too late. Try something more productive.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:54 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Ectomancer wrote:
chaotic_diablo wrote:
vote Ectomancer
You're 2 days too late. Try something more productive.
I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Really? You could have lynched me, but you chose not to do it. You waited until 2 people fell off my wagon. So why now? Why did you vote for me? It shows me that you don't really mean it if you didn't use it when it would have counted.

dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:48 pm

Post by dahen »

I am prodded. First I am waiting for somebody to post thoughts from the re-reads you guys said you would do. Secondly, I am awaiting night in Clue 1 (which is now in twilight) to see if I can draw some conclusions from that game into this one.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:29 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Ectomancer wrote:Really? You could have lynched me, but you chose not to do it. You waited until 2 people fell off my wagon. So why now? Why did you vote for me? It shows me that you don't really mean it if you didn't use it when it would have counted.
I was prodded and I really didn't want spend time to create a good post, so I skimmed the vote count and added my vote.
I believe those players unvoted because they thought your bandwagon wasn't going to go anywhere. If they decide to add on their votes again, then I don't think my vote is unproductive.

Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:56 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Sorry, I can't seem to get my head into this game for some reason. I'll reread tomorrow and try to come up with something useful.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:30 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

I got the prod. I'll see what I can do, but it's Finals Week.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:59 am

Post by Ectomancer »

chaotic_diablo wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:Really? You could have lynched me, but you chose not to do it. You waited until 2 people fell off my wagon. So why now? Why did you vote for me? It shows me that you don't really mean it if you didn't use it when it would have counted.
I was prodded and I really didn't want spend time to create a good post, so I skimmed the vote count and added my vote.
I believe those players unvoted because they thought your bandwagon wasn't going to go anywhere. If they decide to add on their votes again, then I don't think my vote is unproductive.
vote chaotic_diablo

That's a load of crock. What the fuck did you add a vote for if you didn't want to spend time on the game? Once again, why didn't you add it when I was at L-1. You're wasting my time and everyone else's.
All you did was look for a "safe" move and since everyone was on Ecto's wagon, may a well vote him right? Well it wasn't safe, it was scummy. You were just looking for a hole to hide in.

vote chaotic_diablo

chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Ectomancer wrote:
chaotic_diablo wrote:
vote chaotic_diablo

That's a load of crock. What the fuck did you add a vote for if you didn't want to spend time on the game? Once again, why didn't you add it when I was at L-1. You're wasting my time and everyone else's.
All you did was look for a "safe" move and since everyone was on Ecto's wagon, may a well vote him right? Well it wasn't safe, it was scummy. You were just looking for a hole to hide in.

vote chaotic_diablo
Is it really necessary to pin me for being unproductive when we've had an entire bitch worth of unproductiveness? The way I see it, you're the one wasting our time. Both BM and DOS unvoted you to pursue a wagon that is far more unproductive than mine. However, you specifically target me for trying to keep you on the radar. If you have problems with me not hammering you, then you should have problems when people just suddenly lift off your wagon for no reason. Especially when one of them guranteed to revote.

I think you're just bitching because you wanted to get into the safe zone yourself.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

In case you hadn't noticed, I could give a rat's ass about being in the "safe zone". Those 2 didn't unvote to pursue a more productive wagon, they unvoted me because there is no case on me in the first place, so no, I have no problem with people unvoting without reason when they had no reason to vote in the first place except to get me to post a review. You on the other hand, have made the scummiest move that I've seen all game. You have no idea why you are voting me either, except to "keep me on the radar" in a game you have stated you don't have time for.

My vote is staying on you. If the rest of the town wants it off, they can remove it by lynching me.

chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:43 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Ectomancer wrote:In case you hadn't noticed, I could give a rat's ass about being in the "safe zone". Those 2 didn't unvote to pursue a more productive wagon, they unvoted me because there is no case on me in the first place, so no, I have no problem with people unvoting without reason when they had no reason to vote in the first place except to get me to post a review. You on the other hand, have made the scummiest move that I've seen all game. You have no idea why you are voting me either, except to "keep me on the radar" in a game you have stated you don't have time for.

My vote is staying on you. If the rest of the town wants it off, they can remove it by lynching me.
I think you do care about your survival. Both BM and DOS unvoted to pursue a wagon on Ergo. Since you obviously have problems with players voting you for no reason, it's strange that you would let both BM and DOS slide. Considering that both of them were on your wagon before, my only explanation is that you don't want to engage them in fear of being revoted. So while those two players are off in lala land whatever, you decide to attack me for having unproductive vote that is coincidentally on you.

Keeping you on the radar is far more of a reason to vote for you than simply having no explanation at all. In fact, you managed to get a bandwagon on what you claim to have "no reasoning" behind it. There is no such reason why we should drop you off the radar without a reread.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:43 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I know why BM was on my bandwagon, and I know why he got off of it. Do you? Clearly not, yet you have no problem tossing your vote around, despite admitting that you have no clue at all of what is going on this game. You aren't keeping me on the radar, you are just trying to keep you OFF of it by joining the bandwagon with the most votes without even understanding the bandwagon in the first place. You don't even know WHY you would want to keep me on the radar, other than you hope people don't slide off of my wagon and on to you. "Oh shit, this wagon is falling, better shore it back up quick and save my own ass"

The bottom line is, you didn't have the balls to lay down the hammer. You didn't want the attention when I turn up town. There is very little else to go on this game, so the hammer would surely garner some attention.
Oh, but after a couple votes dropped, allowing you to put me at L-2, you had no problem laying down your vote in a safe slot on the wagon.

As I said, vote stands until I get lynched or you do.

BillyTwilight
BillyTwilight
Goon
BillyTwilight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:09 am

Post by BillyTwilight »

I am agreeing with Ecto here. chaotic_diablo's vote was just.. weird.

Vote: chaotic_diablo

I'll reread c_d and see if anything else in his play is in keeping with him being scum. If he otherwise looks clean I'll reconsider this vote.
Show
[i]Frisch weht der Wind
Der Heimat zu
Mein Irisch Kind,
Wo weilest du?

Oed' und leer das Meer.[/i]

Und sagt die Zauberw├â┬Ârter Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:16 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Ectomancer wrote:I know why BM was on my bandwagon, and I know why he got off of it. Do you? Clearly not, yet you have no problem tossing your vote around, despite admitting that you have no clue at all of what is going on this game.
If that were the case, then I would have hammered you. Clearly, my vote isn't there to make significant moves on things I don't understand. However, tossing it into something minor isn't a problem.

I don't think the issue is that BM got off your wagon. I think the issue is that he went to pursue a wagon an unproductive wagon on Ergo, yet you let it slide and specifically targetted me for having an "unproductive" vote on you.
You aren't keeping me on the radar, you are just trying to keep you OFF of it by joining the bandwagon with the most votes without even understanding the bandwagon in the first place. You don't even know WHY you would want to keep me on the radar, other than you hope people don't slide off of my wagon and on to you. "Oh shit, this wagon is falling, better shore it back up quick and save my own ass"

I don't have a wagon on myself, therefore there is nothing to keep off of me. If I'm trying to save my ass, what exactly am I saving my ass from?

I'm keeping you on radar because the wagon was falling due to inactivity. I want to at least be able to look over your case one more time before it disappears completely. You seem to have a problem with that.
The bottom line is, you didn't have the balls to lay down the hammer. You didn't want the attention when I turn up town. There is very little else to go on this game, so the hammer would surely garner some attention.
Oh, but after a couple votes dropped, allowing you to put me at L-2, you had no problem laying down your vote in a safe slot on the wagon.
Correct, I didn't have the balls to hammer a wagon I didn't understand. I'm not going to buy the crappy argument that it's going to "garner attention". That's bullshit. We have little else to go on because everyone is inactive, not because there is nothing to catch. If players actually held their word to "reread" and "look back" through the thread, I'm pretty sure we would have more suspicions to explore. Or did you have something to support the "I need to save my ass" argument?
As I said, vote stands until I get lynched or you do.

I don't really care if your vote stands. However, it is apparent that you're just being stubborn if you intend to keep it there until one of us dies. That isn't an effort to catch scum, that's an effort to look stupid. Your argument isn't even justifiable for a lynch.

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:28 pm

Vote Count:

Ectomancer - (MrBuddyLee, Haschel Cedricson, chaotic_diablo)
chaotic_diablo - (Ectomancer, BillyTwilight)
Erg0 - (Battle Mage, DragonsofSummer)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Permanent V/LA.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:19 pm

Post by dahen »

This is interesting. In the note I wrote a while ago I put Ecto and CD as top suspects.
I asked you for something summarizing. Do you mean I actually have to do it myself?
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:15 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Vote Chaotic_Diablo
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”