he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1848, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1845, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1840, Shadow_step wrote:Maria TRs Dunnstral. I'm not so confident about him. Dunn is more townier when he is scum and his scum game is reading everyone as town(exaggeration. Try to get the point). This is from my exp with him.
I've played with wolf!Dunn once and it was while he was still doing his hyperaggressive/spammy playstyle, so was kinda hard to read (wolves swept :( ). i don't think I have a great meta on him, was null on him in that one and was kinda null on him in recent game when he was a mason.
I have one game where he was scum, dude had some opportunistic votes and I IDd him as a mafia, but got lynched D1 and the little twerp got everyone to ignore my points on him.
Then I got nightkilled by other mafia like 4 days later ;)
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 1847, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1844, Dunnstral wrote:I might as well post my thoughts now
Gonna change "now" to "later tonight"

I've got quite a bit I've been thinking about though so expect an above average sized post from me
ARE WE GETTING A FULL 6 LINES?!
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1840, Shadow_step wrote:Maria TRs Dunnstral. I'm not so confident about him. Dunn is more townier when he is scum and his scum game is reading everyone as town(exaggeration. Try to get the point). This is from my exp with him.
I've played with wolf!Dunn once and it was while he was still doing his hyperaggressive/spammy playstyle, so was kinda hard to read (wolves swept :( ). i don't think I have a great meta on him, was null on him in that one and was kinda null on him in recent game when he was a mason.
I was in that game lol.
I kept defending ploben.
#Ranger_sucks
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1852, Shadow_step wrote:I kept defending ploben.
So was I ;)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1851, inspectorscout wrote:ARE WE GETTING A FULL 6 LINES?!
I'm going to longpost
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

FWIW pie very much remains a null for me as well. I kinda expect us both to start getting going more soon, but at least so far I really don't see anything here or in PT that I can really read her on.

Some of the stuff SAD said about me was misreppy, but in such an obviously misreppy way (like the idea that I talked setup and nothing else) that I feel like it's likelier to come from a town who's being pissy and lazy about paying attention to the details instead of a wolf who is actually trying to push my mislynch. I suppose i could tinfoil about the idea that he's trying to fake spew me clear because he's partners with pie but not really feeling that one rn.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I may try to structure a tierlist of groups from "want to lynch least" to "want to lynch most" in like the next hour
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1849, Shadow_step wrote:how he keeps saying nobody has reads when that is not the case.
His complaints about there being too many useless posts to read just feel links fake and scum who doesn't want to read anything. I myself have complained about there being too many posts to read as scum because I literally don't give a shit what town are talking about but I need to read it anyway because I can't afford to slip and that is boring as fuck.

You its because you haven't been Town telling like you generally do when you are town. IIRC you love being VT so I expected much more from you.
Part of it was because I just ate my first mislynch in the open game dunn was in and it was more annoying than motivating. I also kinda expected this one to actually take a couple of days to start since I didn't have super high availability on weekend and early week. Should be improving later this week and especially this weekend. Which sucks I guess for people who want to blitz it but *shrugs*
Show
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 741, Kagami wrote:Alright, I'm down for dunn. [unofficial]
In post 746, Kagami wrote:ok,
Accept Dunn.

This should be interesting.
Grand total of 3 minutes to decide.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1852, Shadow_step wrote:
I was in that game lol.
I kept defending ploben.
#Ranger_sucks
At least you weren't town with her in open 642. If you want to see not so much lol village but lazy village that doens't care at all, read that one. She was talking about it being her worst game ever, while making literally zero effort to actually improve her performance. I was sure she was just bullshitting up WIFOM and doing damage control after her horrific strongarm D1 mislynch of a ridiculously obvious villager. Alas it wasn't.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1858, Shadow_step wrote:
Accept Dunn.

Actually I kinda want to know from all the ladies who didn't talk about it ITT:

What made you accept your partners, both in terms of who you picked and when (especially those that made a relatively quick choice)?
Show
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 1849, Shadow_step wrote:how he keeps saying nobody has reads when that is not the case.
His complaints about there being too many useless posts to read just feel links fake and scum who doesn't want to read anything. I myself have complained about there being too many posts to read as scum because I literally don't give a shit what town are talking about but I need to read it anyway because I can't afford to slip and that is boring as fuck.
Okay not to be rude but you are the one of the most hypocritical people I presume in the entire universe.

1. BARELY ANY PEOPLE HAVE READS. This is a true fact. I'm not going to argue this point. In fact, my main point: you JUST asked people for concrete reads. YOU. YOURSELF. Here if you are unsure what that means I will help you.

This person:

Just said:
In post 1816, Shadow_step wrote:But I'd like everyone to have an established read list before we reach that point.
2. Are you seriously applying what you do as scum to me when you fucking got mad and called me a moron or whatever else you have been insulting me with when I used a scumtell that I normally use when I am scum???
In post 1433, Shadow_step wrote:SAD I don't play from your book of how to play mafia. So what you do as scum doesn't apply to me. But thanks for scum claiming with that vote.
How about try "SAD wants to fucking read the thread because HE SIGNED UP FOR THIS GAME and he reads the thread REGARDLESS of alignment". Seriously I read the thread regardless of alignment because, hint, it's FUN for me. That's why I play mafia!!! What I am not willing to do is spend hours reading garbage troll posts that have little to do with actually trying to solve the game.

You are seriously trying to pull the "too dumb and scummy" to be scum trick now right? There's no possible way you are actually this bad because a lot of your posts indicate you are competent, so for you to always resort to these outlandish attacks makes me think this is how you're trying to get out of your lynch.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Unvote

Vote: Shadow

I'm done. I'm not moving my vote till this lynch happens. If another lynch happens I will put my vote back continuously.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1860, mhsmith0 wrote:
Accept Dunn.

What made you accept your partners, both in terms of who you picked and when (especially those that made a relatively quick choice)?
This should be fun.
I asked Vedith why he didn't hold out for Shadow and he said Parama had a point. Still doesn't fully explain him picking me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Another interesting thing is Gamma didn't ask Kagami who was available at that time and went with Vedith instead. Now idk if he thought that Kagami would reject him and he just desperately wanted a partner. Or it's kagami/gamma/x
Show

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1835, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:-Pie moved down because I really see nothing in her ISO that she can't be faking. She's being helpful, yes. She has reads, yes. But like... nothing that can't be faked. It's one of my qualms with people like that (which is why I brought up the Equinox point), it's very hard for me to get a grasp on the people that don't post with ~passion~.
if passion is what you're looking for, expect me to be obvious town sometime later in the game when 1. I can actually parse the thread and get reads I feel half-strongly about, 2. we're not in a situation where I largely just want to clear out a lot of the pairs who I don't think are town.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1860, mhsmith0 wrote:
Accept Dunn.

I picked shadow cause I'm bias
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Nahdia »

UNVOTE:
i will get my head back in this game.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1864, Shadow_step wrote:Another interesting thing is Gamma didn't ask Kagami who was available at that time and went with Vedith instead. Now idk if he thought that Kagami would reject him and he just desperately wanted a partner. Or it's kagami/gamma/x
I did a mental coin flip pretty much
I didn't remember one of them was a scumread, but the best part is that having him in my PT made it easier to read him, which works out perfectly
<Embrace The Void>

mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

btw, on my end I picked pie because she's a veteran and seemingly competent player and I thought it'd be interesting to chat w her. Not sure why she picked me yet tho.
Show
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And I wouldn't have had a chance with anyone else at that point: Dunn and Kagami was pretty much decided, and Maria wasn't having me
<Embrace The Void>

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1861, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Okay not to be rude but you are the one of the most hypocritical people I presume in the entire universe.

1. BARELY ANY PEOPLE HAVE READS. This is a true fact. I'm not going to argue this point. In fact, my main point: you JUST asked people for concrete reads. YOU. YOURSELF. Here if you are unsure what that means I will help you.

This person:

Just said:
In post 1816, Shadow_step wrote:But I'd like everyone to have an established read list before we reach that point.
2. Are you seriously applying what you do as scum to me when you fucking got mad and called me a moron or whatever else you have been insulting me with when I used a scumtell that I normally use when I am scum???
In post 1433, Shadow_step wrote:SAD I don't play from your book of how to play mafia. So what you do as scum doesn't apply to me. But thanks for scum claiming with that vote.
How about try "SAD wants to fucking read the thread because HE SIGNED UP FOR THIS GAME and he reads the thread REGARDLESS of alignment". Seriously I read the thread regardless of alignment because, hint, it's FUN for me. That's why I play mafia!!! What I am not willing to do is spend hours reading garbage troll posts that have little to do with actually trying to solve the game.

You are seriously trying to pull the "too dumb and scummy" to be scum trick now right? There's no possible way you are actually this bad because a lot of your posts indicate you are competent, so for you to always resort to these outlandish attacks makes me think this is how you're trying to get out of your lynch.
You decide how omgusy this is.
I was asked to explain my SR on you which I did.
Note I'm not voting you for that because I'm not confident in that read, unlike how you voted me for something you do as scum.
The other thing is I didn't say everybody has ZERO reads. I just said I want everyone to develop reads on the whole player list. There is a huge fuxking major difference in that.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1869, mhsmith0 wrote:btw, on my end I picked pie because she's a veteran and seemingly competent player and I thought it'd be interesting to chat w her. Not sure why she picked me yet tho.
If Maria wasn't playing. I'd pick pie for the same reason.
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1872, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1869, mhsmith0 wrote:btw, on my end I picked pie because she's a veteran and seemingly competent player and I thought it'd be interesting to chat w her. Not sure why she picked me yet tho.
If Maria wasn't playing. I'd pick pie for the same reason.
Why'd you pick her then?
<Embrace The Void>

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I joined the game to dance with her.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”