Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7250 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

So with the death text scum probably fucking shot me. This wasn't like a McMenno vote count fuck up.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7251 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Not Chara »

i don't know the count, but i saw Maxous's claim. can i vote, Math?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7252 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is a game. I am expressing my opinion. Maxous I REALLY think is scum. At the very least if all he has to do is survive he isn't with us as he left us to fucking suffer. Lynch anti town today and then if he is telling the truth and just let me sit for a long ass while without claiming ascetic he fucking deserves rope.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7253 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Do what you want back to work for me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7254 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7237, Maxous wrote:fine. fuck it

i didn't want to claim this but i kinda have to at this rate

my character is W.D. Gaster

my role is self-aligned. My win condition is to survive. If I get lynched I lose.

I can win with either the town or the scum.

Obviously i can manipulate votecounts and deadlines, honestly I just dicking around and having fun with them :good: :good:
Day 2 - I didn't realise the flip would be in wingdings too, I legit regretted that one.
Day 4 - I wanted the day to just hurry up and lynch, this game was dragging on too long and there was no need for another 2 weeks of doing jack-shit.

I'm ascetic and bulletproof and yes I can f'n roleblock thx, I can only die by lynch etc.

I know people are just gonna be suspect that i'm lying and that I can't win with the town - but i'll the point to only 1 night-kill per night. How do I win on my own if I can't kill?

Frankly I think there's certain people that are operating off too much insider information here, even if I do lose you know where to look for the actual scum-team. (yes i'm kinda salty towards the scum right now)
Meaning Gio would not die if he targeted you, because he would not be allowed to actually target you....

Just curious, why save zakk with the day1 stuff?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7255 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Not Chara »

even if he's telling the truth, he can win with scum and scum are winning. by his own win condition he's going to play anti-town.

VOTE: Maxous
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #7256 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Pine »

Prodging. I'm sorry, I probably should not have replaced into such a large and fast-paced game during the last week of the semester. I'm still about 20 pages down from where I replaced in. I should be caught up and contributing soon.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7257 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 7254, PeregrineV wrote:Meaning Gio would not die if he targeted you, because he would not be allowed to actually target you....

Just curious, why save zakk with the day1 stuff?
yeah gio couldn't target me.
i didn't specifically save zakk.
Skull gave me a bunch of shiny toys and i'm a child in a candy store.
I was just using the abilities when I could

@Math: sorry if you're pissed off but :shrug: I didn't want to claim the role because it *is* a third-party which are generally lynched :evil:
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7258 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Assuming Maxous was just dumb and didn't claim ascetic day one which should be done regardless of alignment

Then this makes Gio town. Which makes Narna town which makes all of this worth it.

Which means you pushed for an idiotic dumb lynch and I was right you may be third party but you are scum in nature. Explain townsided things you did.

Keep in mind unless Nahdia is roleblock immune I suspect you are a liar about blocking Nahdia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7259 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh wait yes you did because Gio would have gotten through. Damn you.

Maxous is probably telling the truth fuck.

VOTE: Unvote

Fuck you dude.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7260 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Maxous »

N1 - Shiro
N2 - Nahdia
N3 - Not Chara
N4 - Sir Cakez

they're my real targets, I tried blocking Cakez because I thoguht he might be a 'surprise scum'. I would of admitted it but Nahdia says she jailkept me which put me in trouble and I had to lie about it.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7261 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Maxous »

i get your frustration but i was playing to my win condition of surviving.

i'm only admitting it now because i will literally lose if i don't
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7262 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am redoing night actions after tonight after work but this is horrible.

At least I was right and one of you was a liar. Now to see if you are scum trying to avoid a lynch or not.

Three more hours gone and if a scum isn't clear we are lynching you if we can't agree.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7263 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1, Skullduggery wrote:
Win Condition:
You win when all non-Town players have been eliminated from the game and there is at least one Town player still alive.
Town only wins when all non-town are gone. Everyone self-aligned is an enemy. Lynch Maxous.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7264 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7261, Maxous wrote:i get your frustration but i was playing to my win condition of surviving.

i'm only admitting it now because i will literally lose if i don't
In post 7263, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1, Skullduggery wrote:
Win Condition:
You win when all non-Town players have been eliminated from the game and there is at least one Town player still alive.
Town only wins when all non-town are gone. Everyone self-aligned is an enemy. Lynch Maxous.
The way our roles are worded, you cannot win with town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7265 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Maxous »

i was told i win if i survive.

:meh:
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7266 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Good enough for me. Lynch all antitown liars.

Just give me time to reanalyze how Ank isn't scum because he has a strongman kill and there is a town full BP and if Maxous isn't a liar then Ank could either be designed to counter Maxous and myself or is just scum.

Mainly not sure how Ank fits in this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7267 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

The better question is give us a reason to not lynch you. What have you done for town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7268 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

I want to see if with this new version any scum emerge assuming Maxous truth telling. If he is lying I will do it over again at night.

Oh and Ank doesn't get hammers with this revelation.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7269 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

The only way we can possibly win "with" any other wincon is if their winning removes them from the game, like Nosferatu & SlySly's role.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7270 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 7267, MathBlade wrote:The better question is give us a reason to not lynch you. What have you done for town?
8 dead town
14 players with 4~5 scum.
I can give a not-scumteam vote and you can lynch ACTUAL scumteam before the game becomes too tight

plus i might catch the scumkill with my roleblock. It is what I was genuinely trying to do (which is why i left all the investigatives alone, as i knew they wouldn't be performing night kills )
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7271 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

Where did you get the impression that I'm a strongman?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7272 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

So let's assume Maxous truth telling then Gio is honest then he is conf town then he confirms Nahdia. Which confirms Nahdia's not a killer which means town. That means it all falls on if Max is telling the truth and Gio is town. And it matters if Gio did a fucking town derp of voting an innocent or not. This means N1 is only a strongman kill or Nahdia redirect. This makes a lot more sense if Maxous truth telling.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7273 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Ankamius »

And don't be an idiot. In what universe would scum play this role the way I have?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7274 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5289, Ankamius wrote:I'm just going to point out that I have a strongman kill as one of my possible roles, so it's very possible that scum have it as well.
Because you said it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”