In post 453, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Cracker
In post 456, Transcend wrote:Tyz

College dropout here

Pedit: keys town

VOTE: alban
In post 489, Transcend wrote:Yeah this isn't right

UNVOTE:
In post 544, Transcend wrote:VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
This is all the votes you have made this game. You haven't provided a single case on anyone yet. Why are you so content to just play a back seat roll this game?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

FoS Transcend.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:20 pm

Would vote, but there is nothing to go on.

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Transcend »

Lmao
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:25 pm

In post 553, Transcend wrote:Lmao
Please oblige me. I can't read you if you don't contribute.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Attacking this in order. (pre edit: attempting to)

(Pre pre pre pre Edit: It's late. I'm tired. I can't get this damn post to become one big spoiler. I apologize. Sorry. Night. Stopped reading at post 544.)

Spoiler:
In post 439, chilledtea wrote:
UNVOTE
VOTE : Lethargy

This slot is 100% scum. Aubrey has moved up in my eyes. Currently looking at scum possibilities of lethargy, gamma and transcend, maybe ssbm and toto and cracker.

Cracker and deer haven't done much from what I gather.

Don't like gamma at all and he is my next best guess for scum.

Transcend is doing very little in comparison to his meta. His vote on toto is also unexplained.

Why is Gamma your second best scum guess out of everyone you suspect? Have you played with him before?

Spoiler:
In post 448, Lethargy wrote:
In post 447, Aubrey wrote: I wonder if it's scared to play without the aid of its other head, or scared to make moves the other head doesn't agree with, but I find it hard to put to much care into the thought due to the slots overwhelmingly laid back nature before the VLA. :neutral: Not to mention saying "
I'm just to lazy to play
" doesn't exactly help either.
That'll be the one. I'm new to the game and my other head is a lot better than me in general. I mostly want to observe in my first few games and gain expirience rather than attempt anything while I still have no real idea what I'm doing. Apologies if you don't like me playing that way.
The "lazy" bit wasn't meant very seriously.

-Mercy

You're probably telling the truth here. That being said, what you're saying is not alignment indicative I'm afraid. You told me you two were friends just kicking it as a hydra, but your description leads me to believe this is a bit of a teacher student gig in a sense. I'm still uneasy about your slot right now.

Spoiler:
In post 443, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 441, chilledtea wrote:That from lethargy where he/she gives his "analysis" of the game when pushed was the most ridiculous one.
Really? They at least provided a reads list. More than a lot of people have done.

Agreed, however they did seem a bit generic. Including what I said prior to this post about them, the only thing to really take from it is that they have scum leans for Keyen and Gamma. Everything else seems like either basic observations or shallow reads that follow the general outlook of the town. I'd rather see an increase in proactive-ness vs. a reads list.

Pre Edit: If you scum read Keyen, why vote for Alban exactly? Especially after having a town lean on Alban? They've been going at it like cats and dogs.

--

Nothing suspect? We were suspicious of them because we considered them to be actively lurking. They even admitted to it (NAI). It isn't all that different than your active lurking suspicions on Keyen. :neutral:

--

The votes on Cracker seem like a waste. The slot is basically empty since they are busy. I don't understand alban's freak out over two votes though. They are essentially pressure votes, yet he makes it sound like Cracker is near death.

Spoiler:
In post 460, PsychoticDave wrote:
In post 458, Transcend wrote:What the hell is the point of defending Cracker
Exactly.
I see no reason to defend someone against votes that really aren't even happening yet.
Seems like scum trying to get votes away from a buddy, but a really bad attempt.

Hmmm. Possible. 2 pressure votes shouldn't be enough to freak a scum with
some
skill though. I see 3 options. 1: He really wants to lynch Keyen, but doesn't think the town will come around to it, Or is taking to long to do so. 2: they are friends/familiars (confirmed later) so he feels a bit of a connection there. 3: young scum. All possible.

Spoiler:
In post 462, alban wrote:ssbm, why quiet?

Interesting, and somewhat random. You start to come under fire and you try and move the discussion to ssbm? I can't tell if you were hoping for support, or trying to move the conversation away from yourself in this instant. I'd be more interested in dealing with the allegations coming my way than ssbm if I were under fire.

Spoiler:
In post 464, alban wrote: Notice how Transcend and LQ have voted for her, and Chilled has already expressed suspicion.

I dont approve your logic here, but if that's what you think, you should vote for me rather than for her. Clearly, I am a better target to remove on day 1. You can handle her even later if she is scum.

And this is exactly my point for trying to find out scum among the stronger players.
Thinking about an absent player as scum is the worst signal you are sending out to the scum.

P-edit: IGMEOY too LQ. That was opportunistic.

This sends mixed messages to me. Line one: seems like you scum read them. Line two: makes me think you possibly town read them? Then this heroism...bleh. The last thing a townie should want is to cause a mislynch. If you know you're a townie, don't sit there and provoke a mislynch on yourself. That's just crap. Confirmed. They have probably played together since he makes her sound like not so good of a player.

To be blunt I thought it was hella weird for LQ to hop onto your metaphorical wagon when I first skimmed as well. Did seem opportunistic, like a free invitation you basically gave him with your cocky post . However, looking at your actions up to this point in detail, your actions kinda deserved scrutiny at that point. It's kinda hard to look at opportunism here, when you basically deserve the scrutiny a bit.

--
I find it hard to take anything Keyen says regarding Alban seriously simply because he doesnt seem to back his arguments up with anything. Gut is good at times, but you're going to need something more substantial to actually have influence over people.

Spoiler:
In post 474, alban wrote: Keyen seriously, that's pitiful. Like you spent 6 months here, and that's all you got?

and I thought I was the abrasive one.

Spoiler:
In post 475, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 474, alban wrote:Interesting.

Apart from your OMGUS on my reasons and vote for you (which are already stated if you could take the efforts of ISO-ing and finding out), you have nothing to prove my scumminess, have you? Let's see how you build your case against me:
Ohhh he is bullying me...
Ohhh he is pressuring me...
Ohh he is so badd.....
Ohh city, can't you see...
Ohh city, why won't you help me lynching him....

And that's all your reason to lynch me?
Keyen seriously, that's pitiful. Like you spent 6 months here, and that's all you got?
This is really overreacting and its not a good look.

Moar votes on alban.

Disagree. If I had someone like Keyen after me, I might get a bit frustrated as well. Hell, compare the two of them real quick. Logic vs gut. It's bound to lead to some frustration. Kinda obvious.

--

Regarding these jokes that Alban talked about in post ...My funny bone must be acting up. I didn't always read some of your posts as jokes. The "I dare you" comment did not come across as a joke for example.

--

Spoiler:
In post 498, Transcend wrote:Guess the Eric slot might have been scum.

LQ really did get a bit too happy with that momentum going.

hmmm. eh. I've already said it. Alban earned his scrutiny as far as I'm concerned. LQ's activity on the wagon was a bit odd though. I don't fully understand how you came to the conclusion he was town by him being "
pissed off
" or not. Seems like you unvoted the moment the wagon began to dwindle. Explain to me where and why you felt he became a townie for you. If you still think he is suspect, then your vote should still be on him.

Spoiler:
In post 497, keyenpeydee wrote:UNVOTE:

Alban isn't scum. I'll re-read the game when I have the time which isn't too soon. Might be in the weekends because I'm more active that times

The alban wagon dwindles, and suddenly you're cool with him? explain. Try not to just give me guts alone either. I wont be all that pleased if you do.

Spoiler:
In post 531, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 530, alban wrote:If Gamma were present at the time, I would be at L-1 now.
So, I don't believe for one second your reason for keeping up the act. If you are a town, your playacting would have cost the town an unnecessary casualty.
But let's suppose you are right.
What conclusions have you drawn about the wagon?
VCA is not my thing at all. I basically just react to things. I just try to get good reads. That's really all I try and do. I am also really really bad at linking people together after flips. I am also really really bad at identifying PRs.

I didn't stereotype you correctly then.

--

I seriously doubt Alban and Key are aligned scum wise. I haven't decided if one is scum, or if they are both town at each others throats. I'm at the point where I'd rather see Key dead than Alban though if I had to choose.

Spoiler:
In post 537, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think if alban is scum then either you or transcend are scum because something about that wagon stinks to high hell, it looked really contrived and it was gone in an instant, despite how scummy alban was acting throughout. Makes me think the accusation was fake in the first place and alban was putting on a show, but they were too obvious about it. It was either you and alban or Transcend and alban and like I said I think it's more likely to be Transcend.

Risky. In a setup like this, I don't know if scum would make such a bold play that would only put 1 of the 3 members up on a nice little pedestal while one member is possibly dead and the other fending for themselves. That doesn't really protect them, and kinda leaves them vulnerable to losing. Unless of course you think both scum voted for their ally...I think this is unlikely. One of those super big schemes that people talk about, but is rarely the case. Especially on day one.

I dont like these odd ball theories, and pushes that don't make a lot of sense.

Spoiler:
In post 540, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 539, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:That's just my suspicion on one of you 2 being the second. I mean hell, you even said "I had to keep up the act for at least a little while." I guess maybe that's an indication it wasn't scum theater after all if you admit to it before I even point it out, but it definitely looked like something was disingenuous about how that wagon formed and faded so quickly. So maybe I'm wrong about there being a partner in you and Transcend, but what if Transcend was putting on a show too? Maybe when he said "something's not right" he was referring to your vote (since it was supposedly a reaction test) but he didn't recognize it was a test so he got out of there?

I don't agree with your conclusions on how alban reacted though. That all looked like scum overreacting to being caught.
There is a difference between a Town flipping a gasket and a Scum feeling like they were caught for the wrong reasons. I have insulted enough people with my reasoning that the victim doesn't understand to know the difference.

I'm at the point where I am numb in the head after analyzing all this...stuff. Once I hit this page I just started glazing through shit. Please explain.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Transcend »

Back 2 work
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:46 pm

If you think I am confusing now, LOL, you should have seen when I first started. You don't get lynched day 1 8 times in your first 16 games without people misunderstanding you. I'm not making excuses, this is fact. The info is there, you can fact check me, I have pretty much every game I have played on my wiki. I am a very, very confusing player to try and understand.

@Aubrey, the rule is this: if they legitimately get offended, the are Town. If they are not, they are Scum.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:48 pm

In post 196, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 152, Transcend wrote:@chill town. For now.

I liked your reads on Eric/Dave

Something feels off about cracker here, i just don't know what.
Hi Transcend, do you remember our last game together?

I do hope eventually you have more than gut to go on.
Just quoting this, for, ya know, raisins.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 543, Toto wrote:
In post 403, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 397, Toto wrote:@gamma I don't think I said anyone was bussing dave. Where did you get the idea I was sure of that?

@Dave, please give me your top 2 reads. In terms of confidence. Scum or town. Doesn't matter.
I misread your post is what happened
Given your attempt to leave later on I'm more willing to buy this. However, can you please explain this a bit more, how did you misread my post?
I missed you mentioning Dave in that scumpool earlier so I assumed you figured someone was bussing him.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 557, LicketyQuickety wrote:If you think I am confusing now, LOL, you should have seen when I first started. You don't get lynched day 1 8 times in your first 16 games without people misunderstanding you. I'm not making excuses, this is fact. The info is there, you can fact check me, I have pretty much every game I have played on my wiki. I am a very, very confusing player to try and understand.

@Aubrey, the rule is this: if they legitimately get offended, the are Town. If they are not, they are Scum.
Not quite. When the offense seems genuine, you also have to check why: town upset they are scumread, or scum upset for being caught for the wrong reasons.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Aubrey: You were in Open 654. What do you think about my point against alban for attacking keyen when keyen called himself VI?
<Embrace The Void>

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:01 pm

In post 560, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 557, LicketyQuickety wrote:If you think I am confusing now, LOL, you should have seen when I first started. You don't get lynched day 1 8 times in your first 16 games without people misunderstanding you. I'm not making excuses, this is fact. The info is there, you can fact check me, I have pretty much every game I have played on my wiki. I am a very, very confusing player to try and understand.

Not quite. When the offense seems genuine, you also have to check why: town upset they are scumread, or scum upset for being caught for the wrong reasons.
There is a difference. I might not be able to articulate it correctly, but its a real thing.

What is your read on Transcend?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Transcend feels town, IIRC he did the same thing in Open 658 where he had a bunch of naked votes.
<Embrace The Void>

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:34 pm

In post 563, Gamma Emerald wrote:Transcend feels town, IIRC he did the same thing in Open 658 where he had a bunch of naked votes.
What about in game read? Coming up with a meta read based on 1(?) game is not enough. That's a really bad reason to town read someone, unless you are seeing something I am not seeing, he's been really hard to read.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Still feels town
Voted alban early
Not too fond of the switch off but I can see town in it
<Embrace The Void>

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:47 pm

In post 565, Gamma Emerald wrote:Still feels town
Voted alban early
Not too fond of the switch off but I can see town in it
Do you have a second Scum read?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:55 pm

Going to bed.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Don't really have many scumreads beyond alban, but I think I can PoE my way to victory after alban's scumflip
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I wouldn't bother with worrying about those Transcend votes, he doesn't give reasons for a long time, but I feel like he always has them.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Transcend »

guys:

i think ssbm is scum

i have misread him before but....

i think he's scum
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I mean, you misread a lot of people that game but we won anyways. What makes you think that?
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 570, Transcend wrote:guys:

i think ssbm is scum

i think he's scum
But why? No one's gonna listen to you if you don't have a case.

I agree with my partner that Keyen is suspect, I really haven't liked his tone all game. Our vote is on alban though so I'm just gonna finish catching up and see what's up with that.

~Nyx
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:12 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 572, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 570, Transcend wrote:guys:

i think ssbm is scum

i think he's scum
But why? No one's gonna listen to you if you don't have a case.

I agree with my partner that Keyen is suspect, I really haven't liked his tone all game. Our vote is on alban though so I'm just gonna finish catching up and see what's up with that.

~Nyx
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:58 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

@Everyone, I'm gonna be busy this time. I'll catch up tomorrow and perhaps, read the game again so I could give my thoughts.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."

Return to “Completed Open Games”