Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 472, Creature wrote:but not how satisfied we are with each other activity.
Uhh...let me guess...you're likely to be unsatisfied with low activity?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:19 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 474, Persivul wrote:Amulet of St. Markovia. I tried googling it but didn't find anything. If Pine flips scum, then one of the people with flavor knowledge (shaz or jason, IMO shaz) is likely scum as well and fed him info in the scum chat.
If it was me or Shaz, why would we tell him about the WRONG item.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Creature »

In post 475, Persivul wrote:
In post 472, Creature wrote:but not how satisfied we are with each other activity.
Uhh...let me guess...you're likely to be unsatisfied with low activity?
Yep, you wouldn't want to realise the day ended and see someone managed to not do anything all the day.
Sigh
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 476, JasonWazza wrote:If it was me or Shaz, why would we tell him about the WRONG item.
Aside from the potential associative, what do you think of the other points I made against him?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 477, Creature wrote:Yep, you wouldn't want to realise the day ended and see someone managed to not do anything all the day.
Sure. Of course, some people get a high post count by pointing out the obvious, and still manage to nothing all day.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Creature »

Okay then.
Sigh
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:36 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 478, Persivul wrote:
In post 476, JasonWazza wrote:If it was me or Shaz, why would we tell him about the WRONG item.
Aside from the potential associative, what do you think of the other points I made against him?
Can you link me to this, in the middle of a league game
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 480, Creature wrote:Okay then.
Why don't you do something useful, like comment on my case against Pine?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 380, culted wrote:Vigs have free reign on kuroi, dunn and brantz. Keep the game moving and I bet there's one scum in those three.
In post 420, Pine wrote:This was important information and deserves to be marked as such:

The amulet recharges a limited-use power to full uses. It isn't likely to be useful to me, but it should be helpful to someone in late game when I'm dead. Choose wisely.
It doesn't quite say what it does, though.
In post 439, culted wrote:Okay whatever.

VOTE: Kuroi

Let's quick-policy this and go on another quest.
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
In post 440, JasonWazza wrote:Why are we policy lynching someone that was V/LA?
Thanks, Jason. Nice to see you again, by the way. Not an SK, are you? :-p
In post 448, culted wrote:If they were I didn't know about it. Kuroi looks worse than brantz by comparison.

This game feels like it's been around longer than it actually has to me since I replaced in not too long ago that might be what it is.
Well I mean, I didn't exactly have a family emergency. I'm just normally V/LA on weekends.
In post 451, culted wrote:Well now I feel like a jerk.
Not to be a dick, but you should. Especially since you didn't unvote me.
In post 458, Creature wrote:
Pine

shaddowez

drealmerz7

Shaziro
Dunnstral

JasonWazza

Vedith culted

KuroiXHF

kuror0
SlySly

Persivul
Creature

BRantz
How am I scum? Seriously, what led you to this? How is everyone so mapped out? I don't get it.
In post 463, Persivul wrote:
In post 458, Creature wrote:
Pine

shaddowez

drealmerz7

Shaziro
Dunnstral

JasonWazza

Vedith culted

KuroiXHF

kuror0
SlySly

Persivul
Creature

BRantz
Yeah, so the three lowest post counts - all on VLA for the weekend - are your scum pool. Laziest reads list I've ever seen.
Creature really should know better at this point.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 481, JasonWazza wrote:
It's in the same damn post that you just quoted. I made three points, and you started quoting partway into the third. But here you go:
In post 474, Persivul wrote:
In post 420, Pine wrote:This was important information and deserves to be marked as such:

The amulet recharges a limited-use power to full uses. It isn't likely to be useful to me, but it should be helpful to someone in late game when I'm dead. Choose wisely.
In post 424, Pine wrote:I'm semi-BP anyway. I can self-heal.
You can self-heal.

First, if this is true, town has every reason NOT to claim this. You should WANT scum to target you, thereby wasting a shot. Scum OTOH could claim it to explain why they weren't NK'd, as previously noted.

Second, it would be incredibly unfair to scum for a townie to have unlimited self-heals. This would likely be a 1X or at most 2X power. You claim the amulet recharges a limited-use power to full uses. Yet, you say that it isn't likely to be useful to you.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Creature »

In post 465, Creature wrote:Activity meter, if you're green, you're okay, if you're yellow, maybe try to be slightly more active, if you're red, please post more.
Like the way KuroiXHF missed this.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Creature »

In post 482, Persivul wrote:
483 is a real case of mine on KuroiXHF.
Sigh
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 483, KuroiXHF wrote:It doesn't quite say what it does, though.
I'm reading it as saying that if you have a 1X power and use it, this amulet would give you 1X back.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 486, Creature wrote:483 is a real case of mine on KuroiXHF.
You didn't make .
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Creature »

In post 488, Persivul wrote:
In post 486, Creature wrote:483 is a real case of mine on KuroiXHF.
You didn't make .
I know you understand.
Sigh
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 485, Creature wrote:
In post 465, Creature wrote:Activity meter, if you're green, you're okay, if you're yellow, maybe try to be slightly more active, if you're red, please post more.
Like the way KuroiXHF missed this.
You should be more worried about bringing meaningful content as opposed to just posting more.
In post 486, Creature wrote:
In post 482, Persivul wrote:
483 is a real case of mine on KuroiXHF.
Elaborate.
In post 487, Persivul wrote:
In post 483, KuroiXHF wrote:It doesn't quite say what it does, though.
I'm reading it as saying that if you have a 1X power and use it, this amulet would give you 1X back.
So essentially it's a refresher?

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 490, KuroiXHF wrote:So essentially it's a refresher?
I'm not familiar with that term.

If he's nervous scum, as he seems to be, it could be something completely different, and he just screwed up in making a fake claim about the item.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:08 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 484, Persivul wrote:
In post 481, JasonWazza wrote:
It's in the same damn post that you just quoted. I made three points, and you started quoting partway into the third. But here you go:
In post 474, Persivul wrote:

In post 424, Pine wrote:I'm semi-BP anyway. I can self-heal.
You can self-heal.

First, if this is true, town has every reason NOT to claim this. You should WANT scum to target you, thereby wasting a shot. Scum OTOH could claim it to explain why they weren't NK'd, as previously noted.

Second, it would be incredibly unfair to scum for a townie to have unlimited self-heals. This would likely be a 1X or at most 2X power. You claim the amulet recharges a limited-use power to full uses. Yet, you say that it isn't likely to be useful to you.
I may or may not be brain dead and not realize that you were talking about Pine.

I'm meh on him, i don't like how he claimed, and the way he went around claiming, but i'm not really overly thinking he is lynch worthy at this point.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:17 am

Post by kuror0 »

Busy day at work sorry. So a bunch of small thoughts of what I remember.

I think that Pine's claim seems uncalled and way too convenient but we should hold for now.
Kuroi you should try to give your thoughts about what has happened and how you perceive other players instead of going full defensive and ignoring everything else.

Now I should be around and will try to remember some stuff I'm sure I left behind when I get a lil more time.
Too lazy to be scum.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 492, JasonWazza wrote:I'm meh on him, i don't like how he claimed, and the way he went around claiming, but i'm not really overly thinking he is lynch worthy at this point.
So you see those things as negative, but don't think he's lynch worthy. OTOH you have a vote on drealmerz but haven't made a case on her at all. Why is drealmerz more lynch worthy than Pine, and why aren't you explaining or pushing your case? Feels like scum who can't make a case but know that they're supposed to be voting someone.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:21 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You needn't worry about me, Kuror0. I'm gaining my bearings as they come, but being voted because I'm V/LA is completely moronic.

kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:41 am

Post by kuror0 »

I know but they got no follow up so you should ignore it. I want to know what you think of everything that has happened so far because you were sort of checking things out but never had the time or manage to say anything game related.
Too lazy to be scum.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:51 am

Post by shaddowez »

I've been kinda keeping up, but want to do a read through again and address some things in detail.

In the meantime, I'm starting to think Pine may be scum. A lot of his actions seem townie in nature, but they're coming across as forced. More detail coming on this.
Relatedly, I don't think I've ever been in a Clumsy game before, especially theme - does anyone know if he provides fake/safeclaims?

culted is probably my strongest town read, for multiple reasons. I could be totally off on my first reason, but I don't think scum!Vedith would have replaced out like he did. His tunnel on Shaz seems to be legitimately trying to get motivation and reasoning, and unless this is Scum theater, I don't see this as SvS. (Still trying to decide if I think it's SvT or TvT though). Lastly, the fact he's willing to ask if he's just dumbtunneling or not isn't something I see town doing.

I'm torn on creature right now. His activity post seems like busy work, but on the other hand the fact that he's trying to make sure everyone is engaged and wanting everyone to actually play is something that town is more interested in than scum. There have been other little things for me on both sides, but right now he's a town lean.

My other scum lean right now is Jason, he seems to be trying to hide behind the source material. Shaz is doing the same thing, but the key difference to me is how they acted in regard to the amulet once that came into play.

If anyone has anything specific they want me to address while I'm catching up, feel free to let me know.
V/LA on Weekends
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:33 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 474, Persivul wrote:You can self-heal.

Third, rules say that mafia have daytalk. Pine said he found info on Amulet of St. Markovia. I tried googling it but didn't find anything. If Pine flips scum, then one of the people with flavor knowledge (shaz or jason, IMO shaz) is likely scum as well and fed him info in the scum chat.
I agree with this 100%. I don't agree with lynching Pine though because if we do, he gets to pick who the item goes to. If he dies at night, we get to vote on it.
In post 0, Clumsy wrote:If someone has an item (and it's uses not depleted) when they die, one of two things happen.
If hung, the player may declare another player to leave his belongings to during twilight time. That player will receive any items the lynchee had just before we change to Night Phase.
If they were killed during the night, the item(s) will be voted on a new recipient at Quest Selection the next Day Phase. Votes will tracked separately for Quest Selection and Item Receiving during Part One of Day Phase.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 496, kuror0 wrote:I know but they got no follow up so you should ignore it. I want to know what you think of everything that has happened so far because you were sort of checking things out but never had the time or manage to say anything game related.
There's not so much that I could judge so far. I don't know how it's alignment indicative if we want to go to the shops, the cemetery or anywhere else.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”