Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 872, Dunnstral wrote:Parama I feel like I've made that same argument this game that scum aren't likely to pair up with ic because then they look bad when ic doesn't flip so what's your point
Her case is way different
She's saying that Shadow jumped on Jester's idea saying "what Cerb did was scummy!" then he said that Cerb was going to die during the intermission. That's inconsistent.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

@Parama feel free to explain why I'd give a fuck as scum about who pairs up with the IC.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Scout, do you want me to leave?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by Parama »

it's not just that. it's that plus
In post 622, Parama wrote:i think people are just missing the tone of 212?
it's too casual. it's like he assumes killing the IC pair is something that's already fated. and that whoever pairs up with the IC is going to be town because scum wouldn't kill that pair if they wanted to partner with them, so there's probably some post in the scum PT telling them to avoid pairing with the IC or something I'd guess I don't know
but it indirectly implies that he knows cerberus is town as a result
^this is really the heart of the issue but you nerds needed the context too apparently
i just cannot read the post any other way besides "shadow knows that cerberus is town"
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 876, Shadow_step wrote:@Parama feel free to explain why I'd give a fuck as scum about who pairs up with the IC.
never said you did. you were scumreading cerberus and trying to use him buddying with the IC as a scumtell.

and then you outright slipped that he's town
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Parama »

i'm going to sleep now and i probably won't have time for this nonsense in the morning if you guys post too much so yeah bye see you after work tomorrow most likely
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 836, Gamma Emerald wrote:To adapt from something rb once said:
MariaR's entire scumgame is just to act cutesy so that all the men in the game don't wanna lynch her becoz it hurts their chances of having teh sexes chat with her, ergo she's scum now because AAAAHH EMOTION-NAL P-POSTING PLZ D-DONT HURT MEEE
Also that quick pairing with probscum Shadow isn't good
This made me laugh :giggle:
I claim scum \o/
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

MariaR's entire scumgame is just to act cutesy so that all the men in the game don't wanna lynch her becoz it hurts their chances of having teh sexes chat with her, ergo she's scum now because AAAAHH EMOTION-NAL P-POSTING PLZ D-DONT HURT MEEE
I've never been this close to emotionaly subbing out in a game before ty
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 861, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 858, Dunnstral wrote:
wait he WASN'T even talking to maria there
ADAPT
And that might have been tasteless. I apologize if I offended you MariaR, but your still scum.
Give me time cause oh boy that is a new one...
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

^ What did you think of Kagami when you asked me to pair with her?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 884, Dunnstral wrote:^ What did you think of Kagami when you asked me to pair with her?
Read wise?
Reminded me of snarky/NM people who post a little but given time you can prob figure out there alignment
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I can't figure out either of those people :D
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 886, Dunnstral wrote:I can't figure out either of those people :D
Were fucked
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Morning loves. That took literally an hour to read in one go so sorry if my memory of what I read isn't crystal clear.

First, I feel like I have to clear up the air wrt/ Jester. I actually agreed with his logic on the IC, I just didn't think Cerb was scum for it because he proposed super early. But basically I think town should shy away from the IC so that scum would be forced to pair with them and not expel them over the intermission. As for my defending him, I'll give you 3 reasons:
1) I literally joined this game just for him. Of course I'm not going to allow a quicklynch.
2) He's been lynched before over bs reasons and his reads were actually pretty accurate, but town wrote him off and lost.
3) I know his style, and if he's scum I'll figure it out eventually. But he's *not* going to be scum for """lurking""" or """scum pair with IC""".

Okay *takes a deep breath*.

I still think Shadow is scum. For me it was less the scumslip and more the ad hominem ("go back to newbie games") + however you call it when you reach for the easiest way to make someone look scummy and they can't disprove/defend themselves from it (e.g. "look how she went quiet, obviously ran out of mislynches to set up").

I'm unsure about Gamma. I've played like 3 games with em and e was scum in 2 of them, but e reads different *every time*. Anyway, I caught em pretty quickly the first time so I can put em on hold for now.

I don't know who else I thought was scummy... vague suspicion on whoever defended Shadow?
In post 882, MariaR wrote:
Open 657 - Making Friends and Enemies? ;) (you know, the game where we both actually *did* emotionally sub out)

I agree with you though, that was pretty dickish of Gamma and also I think you're town. GAMMA I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN SJW LIKE ME, WHAT'S UP WITH THIS.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 888, MiniDeathStar wrote:Morning loves. That took literally an hour to read in one go so sorry if my memory of what I read isn't crystal clear.

First, I feel like I have to clear up the air wrt/ Jester. I actually agreed with his logic on the IC, I just didn't think Cerb was scum for it because he proposed super early. But basically I think town should shy away from the IC so that scum would be forced to pair with them and not expel them over the intermission. As for my defending him, I'll give you 3 reasons:
1) I literally joined this game just for him. Of course I'm not going to allow a quicklynch.
2) He's been lynched before over bs reasons and his reads were actually pretty accurate, but town wrote him off and lost.
3) I know his style, and if he's scum I'll figure it out eventually. But he's *not* going to be scum for """lurking""" or """scum pair with IC""".

Okay *takes a deep breath*.

I still think Shadow is scum. For me it was less the scumslip and more the ad hominem ("go back to newbie games") + however you call it when you reach for the easiest way to make someone look scummy and they can't disprove/defend themselves from it (e.g. "look how she went quiet, obviously ran out of mislynches to set up").

I'm unsure about Gamma. I've played like 3 games with em and e was scum in 2 of them, but e reads different *every time*. Anyway, I caught em pretty quickly the first time so I can put em on hold for now.

I don't know who else I thought was scummy... vague suspicion on whoever defended Shadow?
In post 882, MariaR wrote:
Open 657 - Making Friends and Enemies? ;) (you know, the game where we both actually *did* emotionally sub out)

I agree with you though, that was pretty dickish of Gamma and also I think you're town. GAMMA I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN SJW LIKE ME, WHAT'S UP WITH THIS.
You mean the game I try to repress in the back of my mind? Whoopsie
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Oh I forgot to vote. VOTE: Shadow. Sorry your gentleman is scum Maria. :(
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by Vedith »

Anyone scum reading Shadow should be voting him, regardless to Maria's align (secret - It's scum!).
I claim scum \o/
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 891, Vedith wrote:Anyone scum reading Shadow should be voting him, regardless to Maria's align (secret - It's scum!).
HOW DO PEOPLE TOWNREAD THIS?
Do you think me and shadow are both scum or am I scum that picked T O W N S H A D O W
over sick.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 890, MiniDeathStar wrote:Oh I forgot to vote. VOTE: Shadow. Sorry your gentleman is scum Maria. :(
Meh I'm in the same boat as you of wanting to pick someone from the start :p
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 892, MariaR wrote:
In post 891, Vedith wrote:Anyone scum reading Shadow should be voting him, regardless to Maria's align (secret - It's scum!).
HOW DO PEOPLE TOWNREAD THIS?
Do you think me and shadow are both scum or am I scum that picked T O W N S H A D O W
over sick.
I know you are scum, and it's possible that Shadow is scum, but I'm not set on that.
If Shadow is scum, you gain more by picking him over sickofit from information alone.
If town have information that 1 gentleman scum is out of the game that's a lot worse than both of you being scum.

I can see this being a stupid ploy between you and Dunn that just back fired. Aiming too much for that town cred.

How can anyone see this as town me you ask? Because I'm spot on with 2 scum, that's how.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Vedith »

I mean, look how hard Gamma spent trying to push me as scum last game when I called him out on it, and look how hard you are doing it.
People like you know exactly what I'm like, and know that I don't let up so it's just better to get me out of the game.
Town Maria wouldn't think scum Vedith here, so don't give me that.
I claim scum \o/
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 895, Vedith wrote:I mean, look how hard Gamma spent trying to push me as scum last game when I called him out on it, and look how hard you are doing it.
People like you know exactly what I'm like, and know that I don't let up so it's just better to get me out of the game.
Town Maria wouldn't think scum Vedith here, so don't give me that.
Wtf is this "Town Maria" bs like you know how I play I don't think you're scum but you're logic and thought process are so beyond stupid I don't know what you're fucking doing.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

The only reason I don't think you're scum is because you would just tr me and push the shadow slot like the majority of everyone else voting.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

Don't try and meta me cause you won't get very far good sir. You're play is such a reach and your tone is so sharp like you're trying to stab me and this would be fine if it didn't come out of fucking no where
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »