Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

GM will be lynched today over either me or maria.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Although it probably doesn't matter anyways, that was the same thinking that ended up in me lynching hoopla when I should 100% have switched back to gm when it became an option :igmeou:
That's also probably the single biggest fuckup of the game though no one's berated me about it.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 3075, goodmorning wrote:we're killing me today or not at all

that's it

lynch me right the fuck now
This is flat as fuck and has no emotion to it btw.
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:18 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: GM
If this is what I gotta lynch so be it
if you lynch me you don't lynch rask you lynch Creature/GM you promise me that and were all good.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:39 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Pretty sure at least one if not both of Rask and MariaR are scum. Them not voting each other despite knowing that if they are town, two of the other three are scum pretty much cements that.

GM has been pushing Creature for several days and has pushed hard enough to where it is very unlikely that it's a bus. That means at least one of Rask or MariaR are scum. MariaR's townread on Rask doesn't make any sense and if she's somehow town, I trust Cloud to make sure Rask hangs tomorrow. If she's scum like I think, we can consider all the other options. GM may or may not be scum but it's suboptimal to lynch her today and the possibility of BOTH Rask and MariaR making it to lylo would be my worst nightmare.

Funny how the clears want Rask or MariaR and they both teamed up to lynch GM. But yeah, once GM returns and posts reads and stuff, we should lynch MariaR.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3179, BlackVoid wrote:Pretty sure at least one if not both of Rask and MariaR are scum. Them not voting each other despite knowing that if they are town, two of the other three are scum pretty much cements that.

GM has been pushing Creature for several days and has pushed hard enough to where it is very unlikely that it's a bus. That means at least one of Rask or MariaR are scum. MariaR's townread on Rask doesn't make any sense and if she's somehow town, I trust Cloud to make sure Rask hangs tomorrow. If she's scum like I think, we can consider all the other options. GM may or may not be scum but it's suboptimal to lynch her today and the possibility of BOTH Rask and MariaR making it to lylo would be my worst nightmare.

Funny how the clears want Rask or MariaR and they both teamed up to lynch GM. But yeah, once GM returns and posts reads and stuff, we should lynch MariaR.
This doesn't make sense because I've pushed others aswell plus bussing is a thing you're being super close minded about all of this BV
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:46 am

Post by MariaR »

How does my townread not make sense you can't say my townread doesn't make sense when you didn't even read the games I linked on why I townread rask
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:46 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I know bussing is a thing. I'm saying GM's Creature push doesn't feel like a bus to me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:49 am

Post by MariaR »

You're lynching 2 town blackvoid honestly My townread is based on meta and the fact you won't look at other options is why this game is going downhill I suggest you do another re read and come back with an easy because to me were outright going to lose the game the way this is going I shouldn't have unvoted creature instead of hammering hoopia that's my fault lol I don't think you're reading
I think Creature is flipping scum over GM so why do you tr Creature he's been very non consistent the whole game this feels like a fucking set up
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:52 am

Post by MariaR »

The people who pushed Scoty without inside info (like you) don't make sense to me because you can understand how the tracker claim doesn't make sense because you're mason but everyone else who pushed and didn't back off made it hella strange I don't ever feel like lynching pr claims on top of the fact that Scoty felt very towny to me I don't know how you can see me as scum with her
You're also saying I kept you alive as scum when you've been the main person after my lynch like??? I have more common sense then that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:55 am

Post by MariaR »

You're saying me bringing jaack back in the lynch pool is scummy but from my eyes I had no idea who I thought the second scum is when I had a townread on the others so me looking at other possibilities isn't scummy it's trying to figure the game out the whole day before for jaack to me was his name never got brought up and it slipped my mind because I had more important things to work on
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

BV you honestly scumread me more than GM this game?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

It looks like it probably doesn't matter but maria lynch loses the game fmpov if gm is somehow with someone else.
You have to realize that I'm town and if I lynch gm I'll get 2 shots at lynching partner (i.e. not a GG if it actually is gm/creature for example) and it's strictly more optimal than accepting what you're pushing on me and expecting me to agree with.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Conversely, if GM flips town I'll accept being counterlynched 100% and you can get people to agree as a collective to do that if you want.
It's safer than saying the exact same thing for maria (which is what you're doing) and tbh if I'm wrong on GM I'd probably deserve the loss anyways, whereas I can't really read maria for shit so that doesn't feel fair.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

The funny thing is that if I was scum I'd probably bus here anyways and then mislynch someone as partner to get to lylo.
The alternative wouldn't be "sustainable".
deranged and incoherent
?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Creature »

I don't think Rask is flipping scum, so I want MariaR.
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:46 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 3188, Raskolnikov wrote:if GM flips town I'll accept being counterlynched 100%
That's what the Hoopla lynch was for. You had the option between GM and Hoopla. You chose Hoopla.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:01 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 3183, MariaR wrote:You're lynching 2 town blackvoid honestly My townread is based on meta and the fact you won't look at other options is why this game is going downhill I suggest you do another re read and come back with an easy because to me were outright going to lose the game the way this is going I shouldn't have unvoted creature instead of hammering hoopia that's my fault lol I don't think you're reading
I think Creature is flipping scum over GM so why do you tr Creature he's been very non consistent the whole game this feels like a fucking set up
Hey mariar, from your pov, if rask is town then both GM + creature are mafia, that means that if mafia isnt hardbussing in a town ml then creature should be confirmed from your pov if jack is town so you should try to get creature today, especially if hes your top sr, that gm vote is ew
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:04 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 3188, Raskolnikov wrote:Conversely, if GM flips town I'll accept being counterlynched 100% and you can get people to agree as a collective to do that if you want.
It's safer than saying the exact same thing for maria (which is what you're doing) and tbh if I'm wrong on GM I'd probably deserve the loss anyways, whereas I can't really read maria for shit so that doesn't feel fair.
Also this is a scum post, you could self and if ure town we lynch gm and it would make the same results, yet i doubt you would if i promise to vote gm tomorow and try to get them if ure town
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:04 am

Post by MariaR »

The GM vote isn't ew when GM can be scum with Creature so suck it Cloud
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:04 am

Post by CloudKicker »

And putting youtself in possbile autoloss just because youre wrong on 1 read is scumclaiming and textbook tell
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:05 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 3194, MariaR wrote:The GM vote isn't ew when GM can be scum with Creature so suck it Cloud
Sonia, theres literraly no reason why ure voting with Scum!rask atm and not vote your natural push from your pov, which is creature
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:11 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also, rask hard trs creature for d2, by voting GM shes pretty much calling you mafia mariar but she isnt doubting herself when you are sheeping her and not counterpushing creature, if she was town she would second doubt herself when her tr's (creature) direct cc (mariar) is voting her top scumread (GM)
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:24 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I might make a more detailed diagram eventually.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Creature »

GM/Maria
Sigh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”