Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6825 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6823, Nahdia wrote:If you claim to have gotten a different answer than me, there'll be a confirmed scum in the two of us as well, which I more than invite. So please, Ank, go and ask Skullduggery about Shiro's role.
In post 6815, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6744, Ankamius wrote:That's completely irrelevant to anything:
In post 6736, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6732, Narna wrote:Now that Nahdia has somehow also confirmed the Shiro miller bit
In post 6717, Nahdia wrote:
In post 6715, Almost50 wrote:I proposed the miller might have worked in a way I had seen before which was "You would give the most unfavourable result to any and all investigative roles". Some refuted my proposition, somene said it was the case then they changed their mind and I gave up.
I checked this with Skull; it's not the case. It's a totally normal miller
In post 5974, Shiro wrote:
In post 5968, Ankamius wrote:Shiro: Describe how your miller role works ASAP, please.
All checks on me return as if I was scum aligned
In post 5968, Ankamius wrote:Shiro: Describe how your miller role works ASAP, please.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6826 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

There's nothing else that needs to be said. This alone proves that you're bullshitting.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6827 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

My Role PM has the exact same wording.

The only possible way for this to be wrong is via mod error, which has not been acknowledged in the thread.

Ergo, Nahdia lied about getting confirmation about Shiro's role.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6828 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

I think you are town.

But no, I'm not lying. Please, ask Skull.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6829 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

Hell,
EVERYONE
privately message Skullduggery and ask them about Shiro's miller role. Please. We can put this to rest; this isn't something we have to speculate on.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6830 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

So Maxous and Gio and Ank or Nahdia Gio and Narna
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6831 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6829, Nahdia wrote:Hell,
EVERYONE
privately message Skullduggery and ask them about Shiro's miller role. Please. We can put this to rest; this isn't something we have to speculate on.
I did and he gave me the wiki which is not helpful. Because different sites use the wiki different ways. That is why I asked for your question.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6832 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

@Mod: Has there been a moderator error regarding role PM wording, role interactions, or a discrepancy between the two so far in the game?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6833 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Narna »

In post 6744, Ankamius wrote:That's completely irrelevant to anything:
In post 6736, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6732, Narna wrote:Now that Nahdia has somehow also confirmed the Shiro miller bit
In post 6717, Nahdia wrote:
In post 6715, Almost50 wrote:I proposed the miller might have worked in a way I had seen before which was "You would give the most unfavourable result to any and all investigative roles". Some refuted my proposition, somene said it was the case then they changed their mind and I gave up.
I checked this with Skull; it's not the case. It's a totally normal miller
How is that not relevant? My results are not scum-aligned/innocent. A normal miller would not alter the results of it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6834 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6827, Ankamius wrote:My Role PM has the exact same wording.

The only possible way for this to be wrong is via mod error, which has not been acknowledged in the thread.

Or you are a lying scum trying to save Maxous.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6835 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

THANK YOU, Ank.

Now, who would know better than the one who actually received and read their own PM? Anyone else asking the mod would have to use the correct phrasing, like "would a normal miller.." .. well who ever said Shiro was normal? Or "Would Shiro have returned a guilty ..?". Well, he wouldn't, except for XXX (which the mod did not and should not have added because it's considered mod-influence since it wasn't explicitly worded in the question.

My point is Shiro said it loud and clear: ALL CHECKS return a guilty. He already flipped and we know he was Town, so we might as well trust him on this one, and if we do; then Narna did receive a GUILTY on Shiro and it was BECAUSE OF SHIRO's ROLE. End of.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6836 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

@mod As he flipped, is Shiro's "miller" modifier a standard miller or did his miller modify his slot in ways a standard miller wouldn't? I only ask since all we're given is the role name. I'm hoping you can answer this publicly since it's a question anyone could conceivably ask and get a proper answer for.

Except for the last sentence, that's what I asked Skull privately.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6837 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6835, Almost50 wrote:
THANK YOU, Ank.

Now, who would know better than the one who actually received and read their own PM? Anyone else asking the mod would have to use the correct phrasing, like "would a normal miller.." .. well who ever said Shiro was normal? Or "Would Shiro have returned a guilty ..?". Well, he wouldn't, except for XXX (which the mod did not and should not have added because it's considered mod-influence since it wasn't explicitly worded in the question.

My point is Shiro said it loud and clear: ALL CHECKS return a guilty. He already flipped and we know he was Town, so we might as well trust him on this one, and if we do; then Narna did receive a GUILTY on Shiro and it was BECAUSE OF SHIRO's ROLE. End of.
So then not even a framer is needed and my gut is right. Will leave Ank alone for now because these last few posts put them to null.

Still want one of Maxous or Nahdia. At work gotta go.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6838 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6836, Nahdia wrote:
@mod As he flipped, is Shiro's "miller" modifier a standard miller or did his miller modify his slot in ways a standard miller wouldn't? I only ask since all we're given is the role name. I'm hoping you can answer this publicly since it's a question anyone could conceivably ask and get a proper answer for.

I just asked please tell me how Shiro's Miller worked and got the wiki.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6839 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

Too elaborate on what Skull said to me.

If anyone has any role that cannot be fully explained by their standard mechanics on the wiki page, Skullduggery elaborates. We see examples of this in Nosferatu and SlySly's flip. Because Shiro's mechanics word exactly like standard iterations, as listed on the wiki page, there was no elaboration with his flip.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6840 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6834, MathBlade wrote:

My favorite part is that you were more than happy to work with me until I started crusading against Narna and Nahdia.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6841 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6840, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6834, MathBlade wrote:

My favorite part is that you were more than happy to work with me until I started crusading against Narna and Nahdia.
I reevaluated everyone when looking at night actions. I provided gut reads to progress the game then deep dive.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6842 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Narna »

In post 6746, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6733, Narna wrote:
In post 6604, SirCakez wrote:I am not unvoting narna until I get an explanation on how his "guilty" was town
Shiro must've had a public dayvig that they forgot about from d2.
WTF? Where would that have come from?

I would be fine swinging Max but Narna still has yet to offer up an explanation. It's absurd.
This was in reference to Fire's "dayvig" from just before the replacening.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6843 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Ankamius »

I reevaluated the gamestate when I realized that people were seriously thinking that Leonshade was scum for the govern after two horrible mislynches, so I started playing to my role as it was the only way I could see the game turning around.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6844 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

I want to sleep on this and see what the mod says publically if anything.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6845 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

If we were going without role interactions SirCakez would be a good bet for scum.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6846 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6836, Nahdia wrote:

See? THIS phrasing is malfunctional, Nahdia. You ask about "normal"? You get the wiki, in which there's NO INDICATION that a Miller does NOT return a guilty to a Gunsmith.

I'll quote:"A Miller that knows they are a Miller and flips as such is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. A Miller returns a guilty result if investigated by a Cop, "Miller" if investigated by a Role Cop, and "non-Vanilla" to a Vanilla Cop."

Now this phrasing (of the wiki) has two parts:

1- For a Miller to be considered "normal" they need to know about it and flip as such. THAT'S IT. That's the CONDITION for a Miller to be considered NORMAL on MS.

2- Standard Millers return Guilty to Cop, Miller to Role Cop and non-Vanilla to a Vanilla Cop. That's a discription, btw, not a "condition".

Now look at the section above (in that same wiki page), and I quote: "Some moderators take the "passive guilt" concept to the point where Millers also investigate unfavorably to other roles (i.e. Gunsmith). Alternatively, specialized Millers can be created specifically for investigative roles other than Cop."

Does it say hat this isn't normal? No, so Shiro's role did act normally within the definition of a normal Miller on this site.

Does the earlier quote EXCLUDE such case from being normal? No, it doesn't. It just doesn't address the situation at all.

So, a NORMAL Miller would return a guilty to a Cop, a Not Vanilla to a Vanilla Cop, and Miller to a Role Cop, but sill "could" return unfavourable results to other special investigative roles such as a Gunsmith.

Now who KNEW how the PM was worded, and thus didn't need to go in circles asking the question in multiple tongues?? Shiro did! He knew his role returned results as if he was Mafia-aligned. If one was Mafia what would they return to Narna's check "normally"? They will return an "able to kill" result. What's the difference between Narna's Role and a Gunsmith?? A Mafia Doctor (for instance) would return a negative result to a GS, but should return a positive result to Narna, bc they ARE able to kill even if they're not actually carrying a gun.

Now let's stop going around and around in circles, and just take THE FLIPPED TOWNIES WORD FOR HIS OWN ROLE!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6847 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Narna »

In post 6769, Maxous wrote:if Narna is "misunderstanding" his role there is gonna be war

- -
Narna is not -misunderstanding- their role.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6848 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6846, Almost50 wrote:in which there's NO INDICATION that a Miller does NOT return a guilty to a Gunsmith.
But Narna claimed their role wouldn't return a guilty on a miller. A miller, from the wiki. A miller, which is what Shiro was.

-Zaphkael, 2020
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6849 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 6704, MathBlade wrote:The reason I want Maxous first is if I am right it gives us Gio scum.
If I am wrong it gives us Gio town and Nahdia scum.
I'm so sorry, I'm trying to take in everything you're saying, also I was a replacement and I didn't read all 230 pages, so how is Nahdia confirmed scum if Maxous is town?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”