Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6525 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6522, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6520, Nahdia wrote:It's possible except that the investigators are saying they receive their target's names in their results. That'd be an outright lie from the mod (which Skull said wouldn't happen) if they were actually redirected. So it can't be happening to them, at the very least.
Are you getting the name?
No. I'm not an investigator. So yes, I could have been redirected every night. It would at the very least explain zakk dying.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6526 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

Oh christ.

I'm getting redirected every night aren't I.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6527 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Nahdia »

Fucking hell I claimed day 1. They could've been using me as their own roleblocker every night if they have a redirector.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6528 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

But Maxous' action on Night 3 failed and I didn't target anyone, I shouldn't have been able to be redirected that night. That would still need an explanation.

This is all wild speculation. I need scumhunting dammit.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6529 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes. That is one possibility. Another is you are a liar. A third that would explain Narna's "guilty" is a psychologist is not an investigative in my home site. So you could have been not redirected N3 and Narna was to set up a mislynch combo. Lots of options but this many discrepancies means going back to Mafia and not info.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6530 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6440, MathBlade wrote:Then what is bastard about this game?
Trust me, there IS at least one bastard component to this game.

However, I'm comfortable letting you do your own thing on this game in particular. There's literally nothing you can say or do that could offend or upset me after what we have seen from certain individuals. Even swearing and cursing is alright by me (but I'd still appreciate it if you didn't overdo it) :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6531 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

-
Narna did you get the name?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6532 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6349, Narna wrote:I get told the name of who I investigated in my report. Titus was like that as well.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6533 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 6530, Almost50 wrote:Trust me, there IS at least one bastard component to this game
spill the beans.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6534 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 6528, Nahdia wrote:But Maxous' action on Night 3 failed and I didn't target anyone, I shouldn't have been able to be redirected that night. That would still need an explanation.

This is all wild speculation. I need scumhunting dammit.
i'm curious as to why you immediately believed me when i said i hadn't been roleblocked night 3.

is it just a strange thing to lie about as scum?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6535 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Not Chara »

that said, being redirected every night is a possibility. and would account for the third roleblock ability. if Maxous was redirected, it would explain why i wasn't blocked.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6536 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Maxous »

all the investigative roles specifically get the player name in their result, that....would actually make sense with some kind of re-directing role

it would also explain seemingly only re-directing roles that don't give feedback
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6537 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Not Chara »

Almost: i'm beginning to have doubts about you. what are you attempting to do this game? can you refresh me on who's scum?

Maxous: Nahdia did claim day 1, so if they're town scum could have safely redirected (yourself as well, if it happened) without ever hitting an investigative by accident.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6538 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Narna »

It doesn't explain why the investigatives aren't being roleblocked though.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6539 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Not Chara »

to avoid casting suspicion on Nahdia and/or Maxous for roleblocking investigatives? because targets have been telegraphed? because one or more of the investigatives are scum? it could be any number of things. i think we've reached the limits of this line of thinking without a massclaim. i keep bringing it up as an option because the number of unclaimed/hinted players is very small.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6540 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6539, Not Chara wrote:to avoid casting suspicion on Nahdia and/or Maxous for roleblocking investigatives? because targets have been telegraphed? because one or more of the investigatives are scum? it could be any number of things. i think we've reached the limits of this line of thinking without a massclaim. i keep bringing it up as an option because the number of unclaimed/hinted players is very small.
I disagree there is a lot that can be found out.

Please don't mass claim please give me time to analyze this.

Three people literally just joined the game. Mass claim here is dumb without myself and others being able to interact.

Give me a chance tonight to work off the claims so I can see what theories are the most likely.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6541 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm just going to point out that even if a massclaim is agreed on, I'm not fullclaiming.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6542 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:33 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Is there any discrepancy during the night Narna targeted Shiro? Redirector can explain that too.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6543 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6453, Accountant wrote:Everyone that I read as town both before and after my replace out tells me you're a scumlord. Flipped town agrees and my neighbours all agree. I'm told you gave a fake result that led to a town mislynch.

VOTE: Narna
Oh, you were already in the game before. I missed that. So, what's the "famous in the 90's" reference Firebringer mentioned? ONLY respond if you don't think it will hurt the game status any further though.

OK, time for my own reads & reamrks (for the benefit of the 3 who just joined in/rejoined):

SirCakez
is SCUM. At one point he was fabricating evidence on Pepto/Narna. I wasn't even town-reading Narna at that time, but the push was very much forced with circumstantial evidence. (Don't ask for explanations. ISO Cakez instead, please).

Giovanni il Pellegrino
WEAK Follower Claim. Has been a Town read since House was there, then Yume, so Giovanni replaced into an already very likely Town slot, and I haven't seen much of him to weaken that read.

Maxous
Also very likely Town. I have no special remarks on the slot otherwise.

Mathbade
(Creature) was basing EVERY SINGLE READ OF HIS on previous games (i.e. meta) and didn't look like reading into this game at all. I had a strong scum lean on him because of precisely that. Math will have to do some work to improve my read on the slot, and it's why I want them to feel comfortable to act in any way they deem is the correct play.

PeregrineV
If this isn't Town!PV then I don't think he will ever be Town read by me again.. ever.

Nahdia
One of the players I'd always be wary of. There's not much evidence of scummy behaviour from them though, but I have always maintained Nahdia can never earn a 100% Town read from me unless they do flip Green, and the Jailer could be of either alignment.

Accountant
I think it's fair to reset my read here to TOTAL NULL. If we go by what's been going on I'd be tunneling THIS SLOT, and it's because of nothing ACCOUNTANT has said or done.

Not Chara
Although not as confident here as I am on Giovanni, Maxous or even PV, I have a fairly strong Town read on the slot.

Ankamius
I had a mush stronger Town read on him earlier, but I've been second guessing myself. The Miller claim doesn't help when we've already had a flipped Town Miller. I'm not saying his claim is false by necessity, but I'm just not 100% sure now.

BigYoshiFan
Snarky was Town to me, and that's all I can say on the slot for now.

Narna
I had a strong SCUM read there earlier, but bit by bit I came to realize it doesn't make any sense. I have been defending him since yesterday and have predicted that when the Miller flips TOWN Narna will be next and he will also flip TOWN. There are also other factors, like the Gio inno on him, so Narna is TOWN.

Almost50
Annoying TOWN Dog. Will annoy you all for as long as he lives, and when/if he dies he will make sure to continue to be annoying.

Pine
Another slot that's been heading south after having been one of my strongest Town reads earlier (Now you know why Skull had to act and force replace 3 slots at once). He claimed Vig, then retracted and stated he had no killing abilities, but still could submit 3 kills a night (read the ISO, please). I would very much appreciate it if Pine could elaborate on whatever Andrius was talking about (but again: ONLY if it doesn't hurt the game status or weaken the Town chances to win this).

massive
A fruit vendor is usually TOWN, no? Both Andrius and Titus (not positive on Titus) acknowledged receiving fruit from him, so he's Town.

It thus follows my read list looks like this:

Conf!Town: Almost (The only PM I have actually read myself)

Strong Town: Giovanni il Pellegrino, Maxous,

Very Likely Town: Narna, massive, PeregrineV, (former 2 analytically, PV is a pure guts and meta read)

Not a priority: Ankamius, Andrius, BigYoshiFan, Not Chara, (in no particular order)

I'm Paranoid: Nahdia,

Leaning Scum: Creature, Firebringer,

S-C-U-M: SirCakez,

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6544 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6456, Nahdia wrote:
Spoiler: Brief Game Summary
Day 1

Various wagons are tested, Magna is eventually lynched.

Also during this day, the deadline was mysteriously extended by over 100 years after occurred. Wingdings have become a common theme during the game and I’ll discuss them in more detail in the scum team speculation section.

Day 2

Narna and McMenno become competing counterwagons, ending with McMenno being lynched. From onward, ALL mod communication in thread becomes wingdings. Since McMenno’s flip is obscured by this, I’ll post the translation here:
McMenno was sans, town lazy coroner.
nighttime abilities: during the night phase, you may select any dead player in the game to learn who targeted that player with a killing action on the night that they died. if this player was targeted by more than one killing action, you will learn the identities of all of that player's killers. you may only use this ability starting on night 7.
(yes, it was all in lower case)

Day 3

Because McMenno flipped town, Narna is quickly wagoned. However, Leonshade uses his governor ability to save them. Leonshade is eventually lynched for this.

Day 4

Narna’s psychologist role (which detects if a player has or has ever had access to a kill) gets a “guilty” on Shiro, who denies ever having access to a kill. He is however a miller, which he claimed day 1. Narna asks in private Skullduggery if millers would show as “guilty” on her check and is told they will not. However, Shiro amends his miller claim to global miller, which returns all investigative results as if he were a scum-aligned player. Ankamius (also a miller) backs this up saying his role functions similarly.

As of , the deadline this day was suddenly slashed by a roughly a week.
Spoiler: All Claims
I’m including in this softs, since I doubt much has escaped a full scumteam’s notice.

Worth noting that investigative roles receive full reports including the target’s name, which means speculation as to possible busdrivers is faulty. Titus (dead town) confirms this in . Giovanni and Narna have both confirmed this as well.

SirCakez:
No claim. However his role has been made public in a neighborhood which I believe consists currently of Firebringer, Andrius, and Creature (?) as Shiro was in it previously and had rolecopped him. This is stated in . He did as of state he was roleblocked, indicating his role is one which gets some sort of feedback.

Giovanni il Pellegrino:
Weak unclaimed investigative role. First claimed weak in (Day 3), first claimed investigative in , as of he confirms his role receives feedback. He confirms in that his weak modifier triggers any time he targets anyone who is not town. In he also states his role is even-night only. He claims to have targeted Maxous night 2 and Narna night 4.

Maxous:
Roleblocker. Claimed (Day 2) Claims to have roleblocked Shiro night 1, which is confirmed by earlier Shiro in . Night 2 and 3 actions not claimed (??). Night 4 block was Creature, claimed in .

Creature:
No claim to my knowledge.

PeregrineV:

Nahdia:
Jailkeeper. First claimed (you can find a working link for the audio in , though I should mentioned Skullduggery asked that no one else do this). My role allows other people to target my target, just not kill them. I targeted zakk night 1, massive night 2, no one night 3, and Maxous night 4. Obviously I was either roleblocked night 1 or there was a strongkill, since zakk died. Claimed my night 1 action in , night 2 action in (should note i was wrong about my role mechanics in that post), night 3 action in , night 4 action on . Flavor claimed (well, heavily softed but by writing it here I confirm it) Muffet.

Firebringer:
Neighborizer. I don’t know the order of the targets, but it seems to have at certain points contained himself, Andrius, Creature, Titus, and Shiro. Not 100% where this was claimed. Andrius mentions Titus was a neighbor in and refers again to a hood in .

Not Chara:

Ankamius:
In , Ankamius states that he has a miller state, a hated state, and benefits from hammering. In , he clarifies that his miller state returns guilties on all investigatives.

BigYoshiFan:

Narna:
Psychologist; claims to be told whether a player has or has ever had the ability to kill each night. First claims this in (I feel like it was earlier but can’t find anything?). Also in that post claims to have checked massive night 2, they cannot kill.. In Narna claims to have missed the deadline for submitting an action on Night 1. They got a “guilty” on Shiro on Night 3, as of post . Claimed to have gotten a “cannot kill” on myself in . Flavor claimed Gerson.

Almost50:
Heavily softed supersaint with flavor “Annoying Dog”. Supersaint softs include and (Gamma Emerald is the spot’s predecessor). I make a nod at Almost50’s role in and Almost50 acknowledges I know his role in and totally confirms it in . Flavor soft of Annoying Dog is in posts and .

Andrius:
...I’m not sure, really. Andrius flavor claims Frisk all over the place. Makes allusion to possible pacifist and genocide routes in and and a bunch of other places but I’m not sure what they mean. In he claims Titus knew his role, perhaps it’s stated in the neighborhood? In he says Titus knows his “secret”.

massive:
Softed fruit vendor in . I know his flavor, but I’ll let him decide if he wants it outed.
See? It's posts like these that make it hard for me to actually scum read Nahdia no matter how paranoid I am about them overall. No scum goes through al this trouble to explain the game to others who have just joined in.

Oh, and for the record: I'm neither Vengeful not SuperSaint either. I do NOT have the capacity to kill either during my life or after I get killed/lynched. I'm still going to be Super ANNOYING though. :lol:

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6545 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6544, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6456, Nahdia wrote:
Spoiler: Brief Game Summary
Day 1

Various wagons are tested, Magna is eventually lynched.

Also during this day, the deadline was mysteriously extended by over 100 years after occurred. Wingdings have become a common theme during the game and I’ll discuss them in more detail in the scum team speculation section.

Day 2

Narna and McMenno become competing counterwagons, ending with McMenno being lynched. From onward, ALL mod communication in thread becomes wingdings. Since McMenno’s flip is obscured by this, I’ll post the translation here:
McMenno was sans, town lazy coroner.
nighttime abilities: during the night phase, you may select any dead player in the game to learn who targeted that player with a killing action on the night that they died. if this player was targeted by more than one killing action, you will learn the identities of all of that player's killers. you may only use this ability starting on night 7.
(yes, it was all in lower case)

Day 3

Because McMenno flipped town, Narna is quickly wagoned. However, Leonshade uses his governor ability to save them. Leonshade is eventually lynched for this.

Day 4

Narna’s psychologist role (which detects if a player has or has ever had access to a kill) gets a “guilty” on Shiro, who denies ever having access to a kill. He is however a miller, which he claimed day 1. Narna asks in private Skullduggery if millers would show as “guilty” on her check and is told they will not. However, Shiro amends his miller claim to global miller, which returns all investigative results as if he were a scum-aligned player. Ankamius (also a miller) backs this up saying his role functions similarly.

As of , the deadline this day was suddenly slashed by a roughly a week.
Spoiler: All Claims
I’m including in this softs, since I doubt much has escaped a full scumteam’s notice.

Worth noting that investigative roles receive full reports including the target’s name, which means speculation as to possible busdrivers is faulty. Titus (dead town) confirms this in . Giovanni and Narna have both confirmed this as well.

SirCakez:
No claim. However his role has been made public in a neighborhood which I believe consists currently of Firebringer, Andrius, and Creature (?) as Shiro was in it previously and had rolecopped him. This is stated in . He did as of state he was roleblocked, indicating his role is one which gets some sort of feedback.

Giovanni il Pellegrino:
Weak unclaimed investigative role. First claimed weak in (Day 3), first claimed investigative in , as of he confirms his role receives feedback. He confirms in that his weak modifier triggers any time he targets anyone who is not town. In he also states his role is even-night only. He claims to have targeted Maxous night 2 and Narna night 4.

Maxous:
Roleblocker. Claimed (Day 2) Claims to have roleblocked Shiro night 1, which is confirmed by earlier Shiro in . Night 2 and 3 actions not claimed (??). Night 4 block was Creature, claimed in .

Creature:

PeregrineV:

Nahdia:
Jailkeeper. First claimed (you can find a working link for the audio in , though I should mentioned Skullduggery asked that no one else do this). My role allows other people to target my target, just not kill them. I targeted zakk night 1, massive night 2, no one night 3, and Maxous night 4. Obviously I was either roleblocked night 1 or there was a strongkill, since zakk died. Claimed my night 1 action in , night 2 action in (should note i was wrong about my role mechanics in that post), night 3 action in , night 4 action on . Flavor claimed (well, heavily softed but by writing it here I confirm it) Muffet.

Firebringer:
Neighborizer. I don’t know the order of the targets, but it seems to have at certain points contained himself, Andrius, Creature, Titus, and Shiro. Not 100% where this was claimed. Andrius mentions Titus was a neighbor in and refers again to a hood in .

Not Chara:

Ankamius:
In , Ankamius states that he has a miller state, a hated state, and benefits from hammering. In , he clarifies that his miller state returns guilties on all investigatives.

BigYoshiFan:

Narna:
Psychologist; claims to be told whether a player has or has ever had the ability to kill each night. First claims this in (I feel like it was earlier but can’t find anything?). Also in that post claims to have checked massive night 2, they cannot kill.. In Narna claims to have missed the deadline for submitting an action on Night 1. They got a “guilty” on Shiro on Night 3, as of post . Claimed to have gotten a “cannot kill” on myself in . Flavor claimed Gerson.

Almost50:
Heavily softed supersaint with flavor “Annoying Dog”. Supersaint softs include and (Gamma Emerald is the spot’s predecessor). I make a nod at Almost50’s role in and Almost50 acknowledges I know his role in and totally confirms it in . Flavor soft of Annoying Dog is in posts and .

Andrius:
...I’m not sure, really. Andrius flavor claims Frisk all over the place. Makes allusion to possible pacifist and genocide routes in and and a bunch of other places but I’m not sure what they mean. In he claims Titus knew his role, perhaps it’s stated in the neighborhood? In he says Titus knows his “secret”.

massive:
Softed fruit vendor in . I know his flavor, but I’ll let him decide if he wants it outed.
See? It's posts like these that make it hard for me to actually scum read Nahdia no matter how paranoid I am about them overall. No scum goes through al this trouble to explain the game to others who have just joined in.

Oh, and for the record: I'm neither Vengeful not SuperSaint either. I do NOT have the capacity to kill either during my life or after I get killed/lynched. I'm still going to be Super ANNOYING though. :lol:
It is NAI. I have done that as town and scum. Remember how in Gistou someone says you don't make a thirty player wall as scum? I did. Effort doesn't mean town.

Shadowrun Mafia I gave town the probabilities I already did.

Effort or lack there of is NAI sans context.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6546 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hell you should know this. You were in Gistou.

*playfully smacks Almost50* You are derping or scum.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6547 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

Literally every time I come to this game and see a reference to Narna as a "she or her" I go check on HIS avatar and make sure I read HIS pronoun correct!

It's no biggie (and it obviously doesn't bother him either) but it confuses the hell out of me. Just saying.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6548 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

Reaffirming my scumread of Almost50 for that reads list.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6549 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

I don't think we should massclaim. We should just scumhunt.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”