Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6500 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

I know it seems random but I promise there is a point.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6501 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6481, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6427, Skullduggery wrote:Furthermore, since this has apparently become a serious point of contention for reasons that are beyond my cognitive abilities, I would like to reassure everyone that no, not every player in this game is aligned with the Town faction. That would be fucking stupid.
In post 6478, Accountant wrote:
In post 6475, Not Chara wrote:the best evidence for town Narna right now is him never claiming to be roleblocked, in my opinion.
Town Narna would defo have been blocked

Narna is going to swing from the rafters today and any Narna sympathizer can join them
This is horrible and wifom. Since theme games don't have to follow the wiki a psychologist may only work on an SK or other means unknown to us.

The main thing we know is that Narna's last result is flawed. This means all other results must be taken with a grain of salt.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6502 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4012, Nahdia wrote:
You don't understand what I'm saying? How delightful.
In post 4089, Nahdia wrote:
In post 4083, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 4040, Not Chara wrote:
Skullduggery: i believe the bolded parts are errors in the posted votecount.
Translation:
There are no errors in post 4010.

UNVOTE:

Let's all slow down. Not Chara, did you rush that VC translation or are you sure it's completely correct?
In post 4103, Nahdia wrote:
Translation:
Shiro has been prodded.
In post 4191, Nahdia wrote:4184 explains Menno's role, 4185 is the deadline and also notifying that Mafiascum might go down sometime soon due to server migration. 4186 is a deadline extension because photobucket crashed and all the wingdings were missing for awhile.

VOTE: Narna
In post 5804, Nahdia wrote:
In post 5797, Not Chara wrote:Almost is town.
VOTE: Maxous
you're voting the guy a weak visitor visited?
Skullduggery wrote:
Translation:
I have all the time in the world.
Do you?
In post 6456, Nahdia wrote:McMenno’s flip is obscured by this, I’ll post the translation here:
McMenno was sans, town lazy coroner.
nighttime abilities: during the night phase, you may select any dead player in the game to learn who targeted that player with a killing action on the night that they died. if this player was targeted by more than one killing action, you will learn the identities of all of that player's killers. you may only use this ability starting on night 7.
(yes, it was all in lower case)
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6503 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6497, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6496, Nahdia wrote:I may have been wrong on Creature being in the hood. Not sure exactly where I got that information, I thought it was Andrius' ISO but looking again I don't see it. That would explain Titus being in the hood, so I'm probably just incorrect. Sorry for the confusion there.
No I think you are fishing for who is making everyone in that hood probably town.
I have no idea what you mean by this. I'm setting you up to be townread because... we're scum together?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6504 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Did you do it for the VC and I missed it? Sorry I found the summary post and missed those. Was in a hurry.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6505 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6503, Nahdia wrote:
In post 6496, Nahdia wrote:I may have been wrong on Creature being in the hood. Not sure exactly where I got that information, I thought it was Andrius' ISO but looking again I don't see it. That would explain Titus being in the hood, so I'm probably just incorrect. Sorry for the confusion there.
No I think you are fishing for who is making everyone in that hood probably town.
I have no idea what you mean by this. I'm setting you up to be townread because... we're scum together?
No. You are not setting me up for anything as I am town.

However you want to know who is in the hood likely because I believe there is no scum in it. By asking if I was in it twice you could ascertain things about it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6506 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

There is no town benefit to hood hunting.

This is useless. Hunt scum not info.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6507 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

I didn't post translations of the VC. Not Chara did post one translation of the first wingding'd VC in but made some errors in translation, I checked its work and pointed out the mistakes (hadn't realized it had already pointed out those errors on its own >_>). That conversation begins in .
MathBlade wrote:
In post 6503, Nahdia wrote:
No. You are not setting me up for anything as I am town.

However you want to know who is in the hood likely because I believe there is no scum in it. By asking if I was in it twice you could ascertain things about it.
OK, I see your point. From the people I know are in the hood, I do think it's likely all town. However I also am strongly considering the possibility scum have a pair of eyes in the hood, considering SirCakez was blocked after his role was revealed in said hood.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6508 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Nahdia »

And when I say pair of eyes in the hood I don't necessarily mean one of the members they know of is scum. I mean they might have a spy.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6509 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6506, MathBlade wrote:There is no town benefit to hood hunting.

This is useless. Hunt scum not info.
I'm just making sure everyone is caught up with all the information that's been put forward. I'm not going to tolerate having to hand hold 13 players 1 by 1 as they figure out everything that happens one post at a time. Scum has this information. It's been posted in the thread before.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6510 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

That may be possible but IMHO unlikely. I think Sircakes is scum. He is giving off similar tells and massive is pretty much taking up the scum slot of wagoning on most lynches plus I am not a fan of both their ISOs.

If scum do have eyes and Sircakes claimed a role of some benefit or action he would have to claim blocked or be outed. If scum do have eyes it gives them time.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6511 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

I'm definitely not ruling SirCakez scum out, I was pushing that day 1, but there are some unexplained roleblocks that have been passed around and he's the latest victim.

I can tell I need to drag myself out of the information game and get back to actual scumhunting. I'm gonna take a bit to step back and breath.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6512 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore why have none of your targets Nahdia confirmed to be roleblocked? If anything I have a hunch of what is going on but I haven't played enough Undertale to confirm it and I need to look at the wiki.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6513 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

Do you want me to start blocking claimed investigative who can verify my action, therefore depriving us of their information? Because I've been
avoiding
doing so.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6514 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

On the contrary. What I am thinking is in the intro level of Undertale there is a level with some sort of leaves. If you don't walk the right path then you go somewhere other than where you intended. What I am wondering is if that is happening to people's actions.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6515 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

I just am going off knowledge of playing it a year ago and the wiki. So I am thinking there is some kind of shifting going on. Too many people have had actions messed with and what I need time to do after work is see if they are all off by a set number. To see if the information can be made useful.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6516 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

...I'm familiar with the room, yes. I'm not sure what your point is. It's a really really minor part of the game, not something I would use as a heavy thematic influence if I were designing a setup around Undertale. And although this game is bastard, we've been told our roles function as intended.

If you need Undertale trivia, I can help. If you need it from someone who isn't me for whatever reason, ask Not Chara.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6517 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 6485, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6457, Nahdia wrote:Guys, Giovanni (a weak role who is also an investigative who gets a report, thus eliminating possibility of bus drivers) has an innocent on Narna. If you're going to vote Narna, provide an explanation for how this isn't valid.
You seemed to have done the work- did Giovanni validate Narna's target last night? I think he claimed weak follower, so wondering if he confirmed or in any way acknowledged Narna's result on you prior to or after the claimed result.
I caught Narna performing an investigative action last night.

In post 6464, Maxous wrote:N1 - Shiro
N2 - Nahdia
N3 - Not Chara
N4 - Creature.

For disclosure
Hold on a minute. Maxous has claimed to have targeted someone Night 2. However, when I targeted him Night 2, I received a message vaguely saying that either he didn't perform any action or my action didn't go through (I asked for clarification and I was said that it was vague on purpose).

Nahdia claimed to have been blocked Night 2, so it is safer to assume that something happened to me during Night 2.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6518 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Nahdia »

Well, I didn't claim to have been blocked. I blocked massive, who claimed his action went through.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6519 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6516, Nahdia wrote:...I'm familiar with the room, yes. I'm not sure what your point is. It's a really really minor part of the game, not something I would use as a heavy thematic influence if I were designing a setup around Undertale. And although this game is bastard, we've been told our roles function as intended.

If you need Undertale trivia, I can help. If you need it from someone who isn't me for whatever reason, ask Not Chara.
They do function as intended but not on the right target is my hunch. Either scum are shifting the map or massive bus driver. Too many discrepancies in the info.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6520 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

It's possible except that the investigators are saying they receive their target's names in their results. That'd be an outright lie from the mod (which Skull said wouldn't happen) if they were actually redirected. So it can't be happening to them, at the very least.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6521 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

It also balances with the pacifist *squee* and the murderous extent of the game as well if depending upon what actions the rest of the game takes the targets may change or be off a set amount.

Too much discrepancy. I have to get back to work but that is what I am thinking.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6522 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6520, Nahdia wrote:It's possible except that the investigators are saying they receive their target's names in their results. That'd be an outright lie from the mod (which Skull said wouldn't happen) if they were actually redirected. So it can't be happening to them, at the very least.
Are you getting the name?
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6523 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 6518, Nahdia wrote:Well, I didn't claim to have been blocked. I blocked massive, who claimed his action went through.
In post 4353, Nahdia wrote:lmao i can't believe this hadn't occurred to me sooner.

I jailed massive last night. Narna is lying or I was blocked again, I guess.
I intrepreted this as you claiming to have been blocked.

And maxous said he targeted you during Night 2 and he is supposedly a roleblocker.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6524 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6433, Maxous wrote:i'm voting Almost cause he's been very unuseful and tunneled on town-Titus
I .. tunneled ... on Titus???? :eek:

Anyway, WELCOME to the new trio. I don't know Pine (at least not by that name. If you have alts then I'm not aware of them). I know Math & Accountant are not apathetic.

UNVOTE:

@Accountant:

I'm the ANNOYING DOG. I've been doing my best to live up to the name. I'm Town though. I have no active abilities and no killing abilities (i.e. Not even a PGO/Bomb/Vengeful ..etc.)

It is still NOT safe to lynch me for <reasons>.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”