Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:40 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1897, SirCakez wrote:At least now you know what it's like to be on the outside of the deathtunnel on me now Pie lol
at least you don't have idiots like beeboy going "I feel like she's just trying to sell me that Cakez is town, she could be scum with Cakez".

/sigh
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I like you, pie

let's go play somewhereelse together and leave these bums

seriously though I think it's just D1 dragging on waayyyy fucking longer than it needs to, there's no meat, nothing to engage, it's just all, yep, mostly garbage getting tossed around needlessly and seemingly endlessly

hey, D2 could turn around, don't lose hope, pie!

but ffs ppl just end it one way or another already

2 wagons

pick 1 or start another and make a good case, but ffs

it's been thumb-sitting for *looks at where watch would be if had one* ...ummm years?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1900, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1897, SirCakez wrote:At least now you know what it's like to be on the outside of the deathtunnel on me now Pie lol
at least you don't have idiots like beeboy going "I feel like she's just trying to sell me that Cakez is town, she could be scum with Cakez".

/sigh
hey, I had that thought actually!

that + I had if Cakez and/or Aero are scum could include you, I haven't discounted it, like I said, who knows, will have to see where it unfolds depending how things go

buuuut, I do think you're towny and trying to solve the game! I like you, pie
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Varsoon »

You know what would be meaty?
Telling everyone what you think of all the other players in the game, and what informs that thinking.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Varsoon »

That would be some potential, uh, meat to... slam.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Varsoon »

I'd love to slap that cake.
You just gotta take it out the oven for us, drealz.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:56 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1838, Varsoon wrote:A meta argument is something I can understand--if you were to say, "Compare Varsoon's D1 play here to his D1 play in these other games, he's clearly not bringing the same strengths to the table, this is reflective of his scum play," then, yeah, sure, that'd at least be something to grapple with. But I don't see you doing that. You've only brought up my meta, specifically, as of this last page, to call out that I make AtE's as scum.
I have never seen you spend an entire D1 just death-tunneling two reads as town to the complete exclusion of anything else in the game. I've seen you have strong reads, but you still at least pay attention to things other people are saying and you still display thought processes that are not just "how can I push X and Y".

it's something that I think is scummy regardless of meta, but what I've seen of you is consistent with that from a meta POV, too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

you know pie, I get you feel ~apathy~, but youre actually outcompeting me for content and I have no such feels
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:59 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1841, beeboy wrote:I do agree actually.
Varsoon in Street Fighter was more like "why are you guys doing this to me"
Varsoon here is more "Fuck you guys for doing this to me"
I don't agree. I don't care as much about the content of it, so much as there's just this seething hostility to it that I have never felt before when he was town.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Varsoon »

You've not seen all my games, then--even the one I linked, Clue II, has me tunneling for a large portion of D1.
We've been over the whole 'exclusion of everything else' thing, too. You insist on it, I've shown and said otherwise.

Regardless, meta a shit.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:05 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1909, Varsoon wrote:We've been over the whole 'exclusion of everything else' thing, too. You insist on it, I've shown and said otherwise.
you really haven't. 100% of your serious effort until your posts around the ~1300 range was pushing drealz and pushing Aero.

there were maybe one or two throwaway questions, i.e. one question I remember you asked where you pressured beeboy slightly, but there was no follow-through on it, nothing that indicated you were seriously invested in attempting to do anything else in the game, nothing.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1889, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay, dwlee is very likely scum. I made a similar comment and only drealz commented.
I know I'm not playing well right now but really??
You think this means anything??

Pie you think drealz is scum right?
I prefer they, thanks :)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:08 am

Post by pieguyn »

do you really need me to quote your entire fucking ISO and show this?

because it's easily verifiable to anyone who would go and so much as look, with the exception of beeboy who I imagine will demand me to explain to him how there's an absense of anything else in your posts

p-edit: @Varsoon
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:10 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1911, Dwlee99 wrote:Pie you think drealz is scum right?
I think he has an above-average chance of hitting scum. I'm concerned, though, because if he flips town then I'm 99% sure this game is going to shit with lynchbait like Cakez in the game and people absolutely refusing to consider the possibility that Varsoon could be scum for some dumb reason.

also, just realized my vote was on you still

vote: Varsoon
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@MOD: VCS PLEASE
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:17 am

Post by pieguyn »

vc sigh
Varsoon (4):
Aeronaut, drealmerz7, SirCakez, pieguyn
SirCakez (1):
Wisdom
dwlee99 (1):
Nahdia
drealmerz7 (6):
Varsoon, mhsmith0, beeboy, Dwlee99, Gamma Emerald, pisskop

Not Voting:
Luna Fox

With
alive,
to lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2016-12-09 11:09:14).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Oh god hes so close.

can I get a yolo?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Say it with me now, brothers and sistas

""YOLO"" "YOLO, to the heavens above"

AhalAluya!

\ /
\ O/
[ ]
/ \
< >
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Oh god, stupid auto-reformating kill Sticky the Yolomancer
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Pie: 1300 would be an impressive number if this game didn't get 80 pages in 7 days.
But you're right. Anyone can look at my ISO.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:25 am

Post by pieguyn »

holy name of god, how do people town read this?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats an extreme reaction to him saying that people should come to their own conclusion.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

no really, with the exception of Luna and beeboy like two pages ago, I have not heard one person give any reason for town reading Varsoon, except beeboy who said my scum read was wrong and asked me what about my read he was missing and then straight ignored me when I explained to him in detail what he was missing.

(sidenote now that I stop to think about things for a bit, this - in addition to how dumb he's being re: Cakez read - actually has me kind of paranoid that it might be worth looking at beeboy again *if* Varsoon is scum and especially if drealz isn't scum, but eh)

p-edit: it isn't that, it's the fact that he has no justification for why he played the first 40-50 pages of the game in the way that he did whatsoever.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I jut want drealz hammered
I prefer they, thanks :)
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Varsoon »

I've got plenty of justification for it, which I've outlined more than once. Here's the TL;DR - I sat on the scumread I felt good about, said player continued to play in a way that I scumread them for, and I was critical of others and provided and defended reads in that time, too. Furthermore, I was part of two neighborhoods where I was also posting content.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”