Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Emoticon Mafia must now become a thing.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:42 am

Post by beeboy »

@pie

So the only way I can remotely reply to your Cakez read will by doing this.

: I don't think Cakez and Dwlee have a particular history of buddying as far as I am aware so burning bridges isn't exactly something I think he is concerned about. He also thought pushing Zakk really early on in magical girl Mafia (which is the game you are basing your meta on) was a good idea and Luna also called Dwlee scum first so I fail to see how this is the high risk town push you are painting it to be, when it is both low risk and unoriginal.

: this is a response Cakez made and you are trying to sell it as though Cakez is pushing Dwlee. He literally just responded to a concern Dwlee had went "I don't understand". I don't see how that is town.

Varsoon push stuff: I think Cakez is almost too deticated to his Varsoon push that it doesn't feel natural but I guess we just disagree on this.

: I have seen Cakez bring up vote hoping a lot as a reason to scum read players. Iirc I think he brought it up a lot in Borderlands Mafia a lot. Looking for scum tells you use is literally scum101 and I don't think this is particularly town.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1869, drealmerz7 wrote:how does that promote toxicity? they asked a question, I gave my view - it smells of extreme LAMIST to me, how is that promoting toxicity? you want my fucking reads or not?

I've been fucking sitting back getting the same shit from the beginning, keeping my cool, annnnnd, sorry I'm not doing better solving the game for ya'll, I've given all I've got in the way of reads

geezus fucking hell
This post
In post 835, drealmerz7 wrote:my read is that beeboy is scum doing it to luna on purpose (and out I go...)
Was goading beeboy and Luna on.
That's fucking dirty.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1875, pisskop wrote:Emoticon Mafia must now become a thing.
Go read MS Pain
It's in the Newbie Archives
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1877, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 835, drealmerz7 wrote:my read is that beeboy is scum doing it to luna on purpose (and out I go...)
That's fucking dirty.
[/quote]

NOOO, I was giving my read on the situation. WTF.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1879, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1877, Gamma Emerald wrote:
That's fucking dirty.
NOOO, I was giving my read on the situation. WTF.[/quote]
Yeah no.
I don't fucking believe you.
<Embrace The Void>

mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:47 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

drealz seems to be going anti-spew. Feeling better about this wagon.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:48 am

Post by beeboy »

Neither of Cakez, Varsoon or Dwlee reads are particularly great and his Wisdom "read" also strikes me as pretty odd as well given how regularly he mentions him.

pie and Cakez may actually just be scum together, I feel like Pie is just trying to sell me on the notion Cakez is town.

Pedit: I know I am posting slowly af on the bus but holy shit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The tone of that post doesn't read like town saying their thoughts. I'd expect "personally, I feel beeboy is scummy for pressuring Luna like this". Not that casual bullshit.
<Embrace The Void>

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:49 am

Post by beeboy »

Gamma is probably town btw
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:49 am

Post by pisskop »

yea. Him and pisskop are really hammering this home
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1883, Gamma Emerald wrote:The tone of that post doesn't read like town saying their thoughts. I'd expect "personally, I feel beeboy is scummy for pressuring Luna like this". Not that casual bullshit.
ohwell!

I fucking watched that shit showww, and watched it, and watched it, tried to stop it at least once, watched it some more

gave my evaluation of it once I had come to comfortable decision to state as much
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait a second, who was it who bitched about 1v1ing? I have a bone to pick with them.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Dwe? I think dwe was first to take offense.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay, dwlee is very likely scum. I made a similar comment and only drealz commented.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:00 am

Post by pisskop »

no
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:01 am

Post by pisskop »

were pretty chummy in there. Dont ruin our nice neighborhood
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:18 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1876, beeboy wrote:@pie

So the only way I can remotely reply to your Cakez read will by doing this.

: I don't think Cakez and Dwlee have a particular history of buddying as far as I am aware so burning bridges isn't exactly something I think he is concerned about. He also thought pushing Zakk really early on in magical girl Mafia (which is the game you are basing your meta on) was a good idea and Luna also called Dwlee scum first so I fail to see how this is the high risk town push you are painting it to be, when it is both low risk and unoriginal.

: this is a response Cakez made and you are trying to sell it as though Cakez is pushing Dwlee. He literally just responded to a concern Dwlee had went "I don't understand". I don't see how that is town.

Varsoon push stuff: I think Cakez is almost too deticated to his Varsoon push that it doesn't feel natural but I guess we just disagree on this.

: I have seen Cakez bring up vote hoping a lot as a reason to scum read players. Iirc I think he brought it up a lot in Borderlands Mafia a lot. Looking for scum tells you use is literally scum101 and I don't think this is particularly town.
god you're bad.

do you just not know how to parse arguments with any amount of nuance to them? serious question.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:26 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1834, Wisdom wrote:lol
how the fuck is anyone forcing the game into that?

Nice dodging the point there. Varsoon was saying that your walls look like manipulation and I completely agree
I literally am not even walling this game except when for people specifically don't understand my reads/ask me to explain them.

you're literally [[[REDACTED]]] if you think that's somehow "manipulation". sorry, not sorry, not everyone finds enjoyment in flooding the game with 100s of posts that just repeat "X is scum" "Y is town" like you do, as if that's somehow a good way of convincing anyone or playing the game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:33 am

Post by pieguyn »

frankly, if this wasn't a game that I *had* to play, I would consider just replacing out because this game is just garbage and I'm not having any fun playing it.

I'm probably just going to hammer in ~12 hours and hope that the scum team kills me N1 so I no longer have to be in this game.

regardless of what drealz flips, make all of {Varsoon, dwlee, Aero, pisskop} dead sometime within the next few days

don't ever lynch {Luna, beeboy, GE, Nahdia, Wisdom}, even though Wisdom is just going to play to a scum win con anyway
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Me? You cant kill me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Im too sexy to die. Teflon Abs.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

Beeboy how did you go from "cakes is kinda town" to actively shooting down town cases on me?

At least now you know what it's like to be on the outside of the deathtunnel on me now Pie lol
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hope you got a Teflon neck too.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:39 am

Post by pisskop »

lol Im pretty unlynchable.

Ive gotten a lot bettern at not eating rope, at the least. I used to eat all the ropes, but then I learned how much people onsite love to hear me shitpost.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”