Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6450 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 6449, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:UNVOTE:

No more Narna wagon now.
Meaning that, hopefully, no more pitchfork behaviour.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6451 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

I am fully willing to hammer any and all of Narna, Nahdia, and Almost50.

For the newer people in the game, I'm hammering today and will not budge on getting it.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #6452 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Accountant »

Narna give me one good reason why I shouldn't have you black-bagged and thrown in the river.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #6453 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Accountant »

Everyone that I read as town both before and after my replace out tells me you're a scumlord. Flipped town agrees and my neighbours all agree. I'm told you gave a fake result that led to a town mislynch.

VOTE: Narna

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6454 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:51 am

Post by massive »

In post 6436, MathBlade wrote:I think Narna is town.
If you think Narna is town, why do you discard his innocent on me?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #6455 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 6436, MathBlade wrote:I think Narna is town.
Explain?

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6456 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Nahdia »

Spoiler: Brief Game Summary
Day 1

Various wagons are tested, Magna is eventually lynched.

Also during this day, the deadline was mysteriously extended by over 100 years after occurred. Wingdings have become a common theme during the game and I’ll discuss them in more detail in the scum team speculation section.

Day 2

Narna and McMenno become competing counterwagons, ending with McMenno being lynched. From onward, ALL mod communication in thread becomes wingdings. Since McMenno’s flip is obscured by this, I’ll post the translation here:
McMenno was sans, town lazy coroner.
nighttime abilities: during the night phase, you may select any dead player in the game to learn who targeted that player with a killing action on the night that they died. if this player was targeted by more than one killing action, you will learn the identities of all of that player's killers. you may only use this ability starting on night 7.
(yes, it was all in lower case)

Day 3

Because McMenno flipped town, Narna is quickly wagoned. However, Leonshade uses his governor ability to save them. Leonshade is eventually lynched for this.

Day 4

Narna’s psychologist role (which detects if a player has or has ever had access to a kill) gets a “guilty” on Shiro, who denies ever having access to a kill. He is however a miller, which he claimed day 1. Narna asks in private Skullduggery if millers would show as “guilty” on her check and is told they will not. However, Shiro amends his miller claim to global miller, which returns all investigative results as if he were a scum-aligned player. Ankamius (also a miller) backs this up saying his role functions similarly.

As of , the deadline this day was suddenly slashed by a roughly a week.
Spoiler: All Claims
I’m including in this softs, since I doubt much has escaped a full scumteam’s notice.

Worth noting that investigative roles receive full reports including the target’s name, which means speculation as to possible busdrivers is faulty. Titus (dead town) confirms this in . Giovanni and Narna have both confirmed this as well.

SirCakez:
No claim. However his role has been made public in a neighborhood which I believe consists currently of Firebringer, Andrius, and Creature (?) as Shiro was in it previously and had rolecopped him. This is stated in . He did as of state he was roleblocked, indicating his role is one which gets some sort of feedback.

Giovanni il Pellegrino:
Weak unclaimed investigative role. First claimed weak in (Day 3), first claimed investigative in , as of he confirms his role receives feedback. He confirms in that his weak modifier triggers any time he targets anyone who is not town. In he also states his role is even-night only. He claims to have targeted Maxous night 2 and Narna night 4.

Maxous:
Roleblocker. Claimed (Day 2) Claims to have roleblocked Shiro night 1, which is confirmed by earlier Shiro in . Night 2 and 3 actions not claimed (??). Night 4 block was Creature, claimed in .

Creature:
No claim to my knowledge.

PeregrineV:

Nahdia:
Jailkeeper. First claimed (you can find a working link for the audio in , though I should mentioned Skullduggery asked that no one else do this). My role allows other people to target my target, just not kill them. I targeted zakk night 1, massive night 2, no one night 3, and Maxous night 4. Obviously I was either roleblocked night 1 or there was a strongkill, since zakk died. Claimed my night 1 action in , night 2 action in (should note i was wrong about my role mechanics in that post), night 3 action in , night 4 action on . Flavor claimed (well, heavily softed but by writing it here I confirm it) Muffet.

Firebringer:
Neighborizer. I don’t know the order of the targets, but it seems to have at certain points contained himself, Andrius, Creature, Titus, and Shiro. Not 100% where this was claimed. Andrius mentions Titus was a neighbor in and refers again to a hood in .

Not Chara:

Ankamius:
In , Ankamius states that he has a miller state, a hated state, and benefits from hammering. In , he clarifies that his miller state returns guilties on all investigatives.

BigYoshiFan:

Narna:
Psychologist; claims to be told whether a player has or has ever had the ability to kill each night. First claims this in (I feel like it was earlier but can’t find anything?). Also in that post claims to have checked massive night 2, they cannot kill.. In Narna claims to have missed the deadline for submitting an action on Night 1. They got a “guilty” on Shiro on Night 3, as of post . Claimed to have gotten a “cannot kill” on myself in . Flavor claimed Gerson.

Almost50:
Heavily softed supersaint with flavor “Annoying Dog”. Supersaint softs include and (Gamma Emerald is the spot’s predecessor). I make a nod at Almost50’s role in and Almost50 acknowledges I know his role in and totally confirms it in . Flavor soft of Annoying Dog is in posts and .

Andrius:
...I’m not sure, really. Andrius flavor claims Frisk all over the place. Makes allusion to possible pacifist and genocide routes in and and a bunch of other places but I’m not sure what they mean. In he claims Titus knew his role, perhaps it’s stated in the neighborhood? In he says Titus knows his “secret”.

massive:
Softed fruit vendor in . I know his flavor, but I’ll let him decide if he wants it outed.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6457 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

Guys, Giovanni (a weak role who is also an investigative who gets a report, thus eliminating possibility of bus drivers) has an innocent on Narna. If you're going to vote Narna, provide an explanation for how this isn't valid.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6458 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

Mathblade I'll point out to you that Narna has a psychologist innocent result on me so thinking they're town and I'm scum requires a full explanation for that as well. I'm done with this town ignoring results.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #6459 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Accountant »

How do I know Giovanni isn't scum trying to save his buddy's ass?

I don't like how Narna was wagoned then pressure fell off her after she claimed(which is how it looks like from your summary).

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #6460 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Accountant »

& frankly given that this is bastard I wouldn't be surprised if there was a scum role that doesn't trigger weak or the weak had a secret condition

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6461 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Nahdia »

Given the state of this game, the idea that Giovanni would try to stick his neck out to save Narna when so many people have been chanting for their blood again and again and again and again and again while Giovanni has been generally accepted as town is ludicrous.

The second post I can totally accept though. I've considered the possibility that maybe only one member of the scumteam has access to their nightkill or something to that effect, in order to purposefully dilute Narna's role.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6462 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6459, Accountant wrote:I don't like how Narna was wagoned then pressure fell off her after she claimed
Super brief Narna summary:

Day 1: Wagoned, but not lynched.
Day 2: Wagoned along side McMenno, McMenno wagon wins out.
Day 3: Turbolynched, but then governed. The governor is then lynched.
Day 4: Guilties Shiro; Shiro is lynched.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6463 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6460, Accountant wrote:secret condition
Well this at least is probably not true considering Skull said in the rules that our roles function as we're told. It's possible there's some weird weak-godfathers or reflexive doctors or something on the scumteam but eh.

Anyway, now that I've finished laying out some of the mechs of the gamestate, here are my actual thoughts on alignment. Not as organized as my usual readslists but whatevs.

Town: Giovanni, Maxous, Mathblade, Accountant, Narna, Massive
Townlean: SirCakez, Almost50, Ankamius

Frisk: Pine

that leaves PeregrineV, Not Chara, and BigYoshiFan. I'd like a lynch in those three, at this point.

UNVOTE:
(i think i was voting Pine out of frustrating with their slot's behavior)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6464 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Maxous »

N1 - Shiro
N2 - Nahdia
N3 - Not Chara
N4 - Creature.

For disclosure
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6465 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Maxous »

Though I believe my night 4 target was blocked by Nahdia
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6466 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

I was between you and Titus :\

-Zaphkael, 2020
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6467 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Maxous »

If A50 is only a supersaint I'm definitely okay lynching him.

Useless role + probable scum = good lynch
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6468 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

Anyway, worth noting outside those walls of text that this does mean there's an unaccounted for roleblocker, since SirCakez claimed roleblocked last night and my jail failed to save zakk night 1. Alternatively, it's possible SirCakez' target was ascetic and the night 1 kill was a strongkill.

If there's a scum roleblocker, I put forward why would a role like Narna's that
appears
to be powerful not be roleblocked? The possible explanations I can think of off the top ofmy head are either that Narna is scum, or that as I stated earlier, Narna's role is actually largely useless due to certain mechanics we're unaware of. Could also just be they expect us to not trust Narna, or that their roleblocker has some restriction.

Also worth pointing out, as I believe Narna already did, that SirCakez was roleblocked immediately after his role was made public in Accountant's (?) neighborhood. The people in that hood currently are Accountant, Pine, and Mathblade. There's also the possibility that scum are capable of "spying" on the hood, ie having access without the members knowing. To the people in the neighborhood, I would be careful what you say there going forward.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6469 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6467, Maxous wrote:If A50 is only a supersaint I'm definitely okay lynching him.

Useless role + probable scum = good lynch
I'd sort of agree but Ankamius has insisted on hammering which I don't necessarily want to prevent them to do but... if we were to lynch Almost50, I'd want someone I really distrust like BigYoshiFan to be forced to hammer.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6470 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Maxous »

That's actually a good point

@sir cakez:
who did you target night 4?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6471 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Not Chara »

theory: scum are trying to confirm each other for the win. if we dismiss ever scum member as town by role or confirmation, or 'there's no reason to suspect scum would try and inno each other' a town lynch is inevitable.

fits with scum having control of the game.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6472 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 6464, Maxous wrote:N1 - Shiro
N2 - Nahdia
N3 - Not Chara
N4 - Creature.

For disclosure
i wasn't blocked on night 3.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6473 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Nahdia »

Here's the confirmations so far:

Giovanni's Weak Role Confirmations
:

Maxous
Narna

Narna's Psychologist Confirmations
:

massive
Nahdia
Not Chara wrote:
In post 6464, Maxous wrote:N1 - Shiro
N2 - Nahdia
N3 - Not Chara
N4 - Creature.

For disclosure
i wasn't blocked on night 3.
Then Maxous was blocked Night 3. There's another unaccounted for block.

Why block the town roleblocker? Unless you're scared they're going to be blocking the person making your kill.

-Zaphkael, 2020
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6474 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:27 am

Post by massive »

Yeah because we know Nahdia WAS roleblocked N2 (they claimed to have JKed me but I was not), so at least that part of Maxous's list lines up.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”