Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

If you think wis and drealz are scum then drealz flipping scum will sink wis.

otherwise its preflips
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1650, pisskop wrote:If you think wis and drealz are scum then drealz flipping scum will sink wis.

otherwise its preflips
i think Varsoon's play has just been shit in general, so i would lynch him even outside of how he relates to drealz. i would lynch drealz, but i would not lynch Wisdom before drealz - i think he just has the most backwards reads in the history of the game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im talking in my hood rn.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Inb4 the hood is just their scum chat
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

Do I seem scummy to you?

Because Im psure I was townread by the whole game before suddenly I wasnt.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why claim a hood for scum chat?
You get fucked once one of you flips.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

Unless people do what cakex did a second ago and say 1 scum is in the hood.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

But I digress. Because I am a man of many connections.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No, because when one flips non-neighbor everyone's dead.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1653, SirCakez wrote:Inb4 the hood is just their scum chat
heh

i actually was tossing up a theory that the neighborhood is 3 scum 0 town, because in a previous game i was in that was modded by GIF, he put a neighborhood that was 2 scum 0 town and everyone in the game, myself included, was really pissed off over it

but i don't know if he'd do something so blatantly obvious with this setup

if anything he might have just RNG'd it, so i'm not reading too much into neighborhood distribution except that i'm not sure if he'd *actually* make it 3 scum 0 town, although now that i think about it i wouldn't even bet on that anyway
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Fine, fair enough.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1658, Gamma Emerald wrote:No, because when one flips non-neighbor everyone's dead.
^^
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well I like the part where youre so focused on this instead of playing with the other players atm.

We have wagons. Can we kind of do the thing where we all hop on them and push each other from them?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

who is that directed to?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1283, Varsoon wrote:Oh, now that I've got the okay on it:
I'm in a neighborhood with Pisskop and Dwlee. This is largely why I understand that Dwlee has, at least, a little more of a handle on the game than what seems evident in the game thread.
This also helped to contribute to my Pisskop townread, as Pisskop has been fairly forthcoming and clear-cut between there and here.
here it is
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1659, pieguyn wrote:he put a neighborhood that was 2 scum 0 town and everyone in the game, myself included, was really pissed off over it
You where just pissed I outplayed you with my pro scum game.

Anyway I am going to read things now.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1663, pieguyn wrote:who is that directed to?
Im commenting that cakez posting is entirely related to who is on his wagon
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1654, pisskop wrote:Do I seem scummy to you?

Because Im psure I was townread by the whole game before suddenly I wasnt.
I've been scumreading you the whole game...
In post 1655, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why claim a hood for scum chat?
You get fucked once one of you flips.
It was a joke
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1666, pisskop wrote:
In post 1663, pieguyn wrote:who is that directed to?
Im commenting that cakez posting is entirely related to who is on his wagon
i don't even think this is true tbh but even if it was it isn't a scum tell. pointing out votes on your wagon you think are disingenuous is a perfectly reasonable thing to do when you think you're being wagoned for disingenuous reasons
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

For the moment I think we still support Varsoon.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1627, pieguyn wrote:how do you feel about making Varsoon dead?
In post 1613, beeboy wrote:Varsoon - I need to read Varsoon's posts more critically at some point because I am null on him right now.
In particular I promised myself I would read his Aero read and I probably won't get that done today because I am kind of busy. In all honesty I am leaning towards no I won't lynch him today because I don't think his Drealz push is as bad as you are making it out to be but again I really haven't thought about all his posts. (and I have read your post on him btw I just want to come to my own conclusion as well)

I also don't think that him backing out of his Drealz read is natural because in one of GIF's NY games Varsoon was a back-up nurse and assumed the nurse and doctor would be town I know that both these situations are a lot different but I don't think his read progression on Drealz is particularly odd because I have seen him assume town role = town before.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

i don't really care. it is fairly textbook for scum in neighborhoods to tailor their interactions towards those neighborhoods (and yes, i have seen this go so far as claiming because "i trust you all" if you're trying to say that it's because of a claim) - and if someone is town and is being a beacon of towniness in the neighborhood, they should be able to do town things in the game thread too.

i also don't understand why you're talking about it there instead of here, unless it's because of the above

p-edit: @pisskop
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1670, beeboy wrote:I also don't think that him backing out of his Drealz read is natural because in one of GIF's NY games Varsoon was a back-up nurse and assumed the nurse and doctor would be town I know that both these situations are a lot different but I don't think his read progression on Drealz is particularly odd because I have seen him assume town role = town before.
that was a normal game. this is a role madness game.

"nurse" is not a town role in a role madness game and Varsoon is smart enough to know the difference.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by beeboy »

I want a Drealz lynch but I don't feel like pushing people anymore this day phase lol.

Cakez I may support and I will elaborate on that tomorrow but I am back and forth on this one, I don't think he is playing to his scum meta at all but it also feels like he is going overboard in terms of his town meta.

Dwlee I won't support because I don't think anything he has done is particularly scummy and he is telling the truth when he says it takes awhile for him to get into the game and I think his alignment will become a lot easier to determine once that happens.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

VOTE: Varsoon
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~