Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 324, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Im sad to see Think Big replace but it gives a fresh new view on his slot and it may help some of us see the slot differently.
Not really. His actions thus far still count, as do those of the people interacting with him. Just because he's getting replaced doesn't change the fact that he was scummy, nor does it change the fact that drealmerz's actions point to him.

Moar TB votes.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 320, nn30 wrote:
In post 319, Garmr wrote:
In post 314, nn30 wrote:
In post 311, Garmr wrote:
In post 309, Secret Agent Jin wrote:So, Garmr, are you suggesting a link between Dreal and Pine? I actually think that the surface level is what you are looking at with the Dreal/Pine thing. We know Dreal was scum but do you think scum would try to move one vote off their partner when someone can easily point to that and link the two? I think it was more of a ploy so that when Dreal flipped someone would draw lines to Pine and take him down.
Buzz nope your still on surface level. The correct argument and line of reasoning is if pine is town why wouldn't he just move his vote over to pine when he had the chance so many times? Super fucking simple stuff.
What are you talking about? I've re-read D1 three times now. There was never a moment where I felt a pine wagon was going to flair up. What are you talking about with you 'so many times' argument?

The D1 was a joke. We disucssed some RVS crap and then ran up Josh for his bad play.

There weren't 'so many' opportunities.
In post 310, Pine wrote:Surface level is exactly what Garmr's on about. He keeps talking about what Drealmerz SAID, not what he DID. He SAID ThinkBig, and then DID go after me.

ThinkBig is the correct lynch.
I'm sold.

VOTE: TB
Tell me when a TB wagon was more viable over pine during day 1? The point was no one was voting tb except the actual scum member and even through he was pushing on pine he didn't switch his vote. He had the chance to at anytime switch the vote especially when I declined him trying to buddy up to me.
Neither were ever beyond 10% viable.

Your point is moot.
You don't understand What I was meaning was it would of been better for him to switch to pine if pine was town he didn't........ Why is everyone taking what I'm trying to say and misunderstanding it.

I'm voting pine his pushing pine yet pushing tb harder. I'm still on pine he tries convincing me to shift my vote from pine to TB.

It's not about if a wagon is going to take off it's about him wanting me to move my vote from his supposed scum read of pine to tb instead.

LIKE HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THAT SCUM WANTED ME TO MY VOTE OFF SOMEONE HIS BEEN PUSHING TO ANOTHER PERSON.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also i am remembering wrong about him I thought he was voting tb. But it doesn't change the core fact Oh the whole caps locked line.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also for the whole day 1 pine had a lot of post with minimal scum hunting they were just reactionary. I also think tb is a horrible way to vote.

Some of the people voting tb are using the reasoning that Scum pushed pine so pine is town(flawed logic) but ignore the fact that scum pushed tb harder.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by nn30 »

Garmr - your case is incomprehensible.

You need to communicate more effectively.

We've gone in circles and I still don't know what you're trying to say.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 329, nn30 wrote:Garmr - your case is incomprehensible.

You need to communicate more effectively.

We've gone in circles and I still don't know what you're trying to say.
Ok

Simple lets start with part 1
In post 143, drealmerz7 wrote:Garmr - to me both pine and TB came out a bit scummy from that stuff but TB was more scummy to me what you see as trying to figure it out seems more like a convenient fake of scum-hunting - FoS on both
This post is around the time I am pushing pine.

Here scum tries to engage with me but instead of fueling my pine scum read he is trying to convince me that tb is worse than pine. It's none at this point I had a town read on josh so if pine is town why would dreaml aka scum try to convince me that tb is worse.

Also this should indicate why tb is town as well. Because why would scum try to convince me to vote there scum buddy over a town member?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

known at this point*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

part 2 is that pine treats me and josh different than the confirmed scum dreaml. When me and josh suspected pine he had a emotional reaction like a bratty 9 year old but when dreaml put forward a case he ignored it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also since someone brought up how fast day 1 went and how it was a joke. The people voting josh's was the reasoning day 1 was a joke. Like it was fucking obvious to me. Now the vote on tb make me cringe even more and it's from the same shit people as the ones that voted josh.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by nn30 »

@Garmr - please reference specific posts and instances for your 'part 2.'

A few things. Your 330 makes a lot of sense to me. Here's what I think is safe to conclude from what you are trying to say:

Confirmed scum Dreamer responds to a case on pine by FoS both Pine and TB. He lands on TB, however, with the stronger suspicion.

What does this say about TB? He's probably town.

What does this say about Pine? One of two things - he's either scum that Dreamer soft defended, or he's town.

Here's my best argument for town pine in the context of this discussion - Dreamer's actions cannot be looked at in black and white terms. He could have soft defended his buddy, yes, but he could also just be saying crap in an attempt to get town read or in an attempt to confuse town. You cannot conclusively say that Pine is scum because of this isnstance.

Which is why I want you to point to specific instances for your 'part 2' so that we can futher this discussion.

FTR - I have a strong town read on Pine because of his and I's interactions following the D1 1shot no lynch discussion. I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong here - it's on you to convince me.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 334, nn30 wrote:Here's my best argument for town pine in the context of this discussion - Dreamer's actions cannot be looked at in black and white terms. He could have soft defended his buddy, yes, but he could also just be saying crap in an attempt to get town read or in an attempt to confuse town. You cannot conclusively say that Pine is scum because of this isnstance.
This is what i was trying to tell Garmr with my post when i referenced that he was looking at it from the surface. I am convinced that Dreal's defense of Pine was either his attempt to gain town points or his attempt to lay down posts that would link him to Town!Pine if Dreal flipped which would result in a Pine lynch, essentially taking a town member with him and causing town to waste a day phase.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Pine »

Wait, how does drealmerz attacking me "link me to him"?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 334, nn30 wrote:@Garmr - please reference specific posts and instances for your 'part 2.'

A few things. Your 330 makes a lot of sense to me. Here's what I think is safe to conclude from what you are trying to say:

Confirmed scum Dreamer responds to a case on pine by FoS both Pine and TB. He lands on TB, however, with the stronger suspicion.

What does this say about TB? He's probably town.

What does this say about Pine? One of two things - he's either scum that Dreamer soft defended, or he's town.

Here's my best argument for town pine in the context of this discussion - Dreamer's actions cannot be looked at in black and white terms. He could have soft defended his buddy, yes, but he could also just be saying crap in an attempt to get town read or in an attempt to confuse town. You cannot conclusively say that Pine is scum because of this isnstance.

Which is why I want you to point to specific instances for your 'part 2' so that we can futher this discussion.

FTR - I have a strong town read on Pine because of his and I's interactions following the D1 1shot no lynch discussion. I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong here - it's on you to convince me.
Agreed 100% with the bolded. But at least you understand my case. But these interactions
In post 157, Pine wrote:Hey garmr, your hardon for me is showing. Two inches? Pathetic.
In post 71, Pine wrote: PEdit: Fuck off, I'll read whatever I like into whatever else I like. Vote bullying like you're doing is also a scumtell. Chainsawing this early? Amateur.
this ones at josh who flipped town. But watch how he responds to dreamers
In post 145, Pine wrote:Drealmerz, look later on the Josh wagon. My reasoning was at least original, the rest of the wagon just steeped onto it.
His not the wanka he was acting as towards me or josh. It's a total emotionless exchange.

Also
In post 184, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 181, Pine wrote:
Vote drealmerz

This guy is WAY too disappointed at the dissolution of the Josh wagon. Why so invested in it? He was an easy lynch, looks like disappointed scum.
I'm fucking devastated. Seriously. It's fucking bogus. Scum tactics through and through. He sells it well, but I am NOT BUYING IT. If he hadn't self-voted I MAYYYYYYYBE would have MAYYYYYBE dropped it depending on the rest of it, but, nononononono, that is just SCUMMMMMMMMMMM. And if he gets replaced because you guys let him go...omfg...graaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...."ohno they caught me replace me" - it's a fucking free pass

NOOOOO.

It's gotta be my HS culture. No doubt.
This outrage seems out of place. Normally you wouldn't care if your fake or real scum read votes you because you want them lynched and if your town you would think there scum anyway. I think this more outrage at a scum buddy who has done something they didn't agree with.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

Will say that pines day 2 play is better than his day 1 play through even through his case on tb is really bad it's on the level as the cases presented against josh.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:02 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Vote count 2.1

ThinkBig - Pine, PenguinPower (L-4)

Lil Uzi Vert - Dark Horse (L-5)

Not Voting (8): garmr, 1Shot Vanilla Town, Secret Agent Jin, nn30, Flubbernugget, Lil Uzi Vert, ThinkBig

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Day ends in (expired on 2016-12-11 21:00:00)
Last edited by LicketyQuickety on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:02 am

Post by nn30 »

In post 336, Pine wrote:Wait, how does drealmerz attacking me "link me to him"?
He talked about you and he's conf!scum.

We're now WIFOMing about whether or not it was because you're scum or because you're town.

You're linked by the WIFOM.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:05 am

Post by nn30 »

@Garmr - I see what you're saying and your case on Pine isn't convincing. I can refute point by point if you want to belabor the issue, but the short version is everything you've found could come from either a town or a scum Pine. You've posted no reason for me to lean scum, either.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 341, nn30 wrote:@Garmr - I see what you're saying and your case on Pine isn't convincing. I can refute point by point if you want to belabor the issue, but the short version is everything you've found could come from either a town or a scum Pine. You've posted no reason for me to lean scum, either.
I've actually had past experience with pine so I think I know him better than you.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:11 am

Post by nn30 »

Jesus H Christ........
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Post by nn30 »

So:

I am town reading the following players.

Gamer
LUV
Secret Agent
Dark Horse

Town lean:

Pine
TB

Null:
1 shot
Flubbernugget

Scum lean:
Penguin

I'd like to more strongly discuss my null and scum reads. We're going in circles Garmr. Take the tunnel goggles off.

Re: Penguin - I posted a case on him to which only he reaponded. I'd like more input on it.

Re: Flubber - post man...
@1 shot - what's your take on the Garmr Pine fiasco?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Pine »

In post 211, Pine wrote:Ugh, this game.

Moving on. I'm inclined to look at the latter part of Josh's wagon to try and identify opportunistic scum smelling blood in the water and going for the kill. Looking at the votes, that suggests to me {Drealmerz, ThinkBig, and LUV}, the 4th, 5th, and 6th votes on him, respectively. The merit of this approach is immediately evident, as Drealmerz scummed right onto the wagon. Regrettably, I spotted that a little too late D1 to save Josh. Fortunately, Vig/SK saw it too and we don't have to spend a lynch on him. That leaves me to look at ThinkBig and LUV. Of the two, LUV seems to not really grok what's going on in this game, and it comes off as a bit unfeigned. I'm inclined to think the sheep onto the Josh wagon was a genuine sheep off of a well-presented (albeit incorrect) case.

That leaves ThinkBig. Drealmerz and TB both went for Josh in rapid succession, elevating that wagon from an early exploration and pressure to L-2. It's hardly a wonder that newbieTown panicked, felt ostracized, and suicided. Taken as a whole, TB's behavior strikes me as opportunistic, as does his daystart congratulating the Vig. He's a bit new too, so it's hardly inconceivable that he just wouldn't know that that sort of thing is a common overcompensating behavior of disappointed scum, on par with betting too big on a bluff in order to cover the fact that you've got nothing. Attack on Flubber in 210 fits with this theory, as it serves to suppress or discredit new perspectives before they appear.

Vote ThinkBig
Vote ThinkBig

Not sure why this wasn't counted

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:28 am

Post by 1 Shot Vanilla Town »

In post 344, nn30 wrote:@1 shot - what's your take on the Garmr Pine fiasco?
I think Garmr believes that he is right.
I don't see it as a scum motivation, but he's not right.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Pine »

That's been my take of late, more or less. He's been insanetunneling, and scum tend to branch out a bit, give themselves some options. Garmr has literally not given an opinion that doesn't revolve around his read on me (the TR on ThinkBig was mostly because I am SRing TB)

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Post by 1 Shot Vanilla Town »

In post 347, Pine wrote:That's been my take of late, more or less. He's been insanetunneling, and scum tend to branch out a bit, give themselves some options. Garmr has literally not given an opinion that doesn't revolve around his read on me (the TR on ThinkBig was mostly because I am SRing TB)
That's the issue, he's set in his view that he's probably not going to listen.
VOTE: TB

[post]324[/vote] - Maybe I'm wrong on him.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

Im pretty convinced this Garmr/Pine thing is TvT so i am going to move away from that.

@NN You are scumreading PP but your vote isnt on him, is there a reason you are holding back on the vote? Are you waiting for opinions from others concerning PP? I will ISO him and give you my thoughts.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”