Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:59 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 2949, Creature wrote:
For anyone

Do you think scum!Raskolnikov makes sense with town!me?
It's not impossible for him to be whiteknighting you, no. Why do you ask?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Creature »

Maybe we could PoE inside {Me, goodmorning, Hoopla, MariaR}
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:01 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Right. So, after sleeping on it, I think Rask has gone beyond the point where most people can fake their play as scum. Not just in his anger towards me (I'm sure that can be argued as non-alignment indicative even I don't think it is), but in how he's trying to gamesolve. He went from GM, Maria, and Hoopla to then narrowing it down to just GM and Hoopla and I really do get the feeling that he thinks he solved the game whether he's right or not. So, Rask is probably town.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:13 am

Post by BlackVoid »

@Creature, you need to claim so we know whether we can clear Cloud or not.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

deranged and incoherent
?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 2942, Raskolnikov wrote:@Jaack you here?
I am here now.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:23 am

Post by BlackVoid »

As far as Hoopla goes, I don't know. I think her D2 play is suspicious. This is a weak reason to townread Sotty7:
In post 1285, Hoopla wrote:found the meta analysis of her being more active as town and quiet as scum convincing. I wouldn't be super surprised if she's scum, but there's at least three others I'd lynch before her.
Mostly just piggybacked off of my early D1 reasoning but never really evolved. In fact, it did seem to me later on that Sotty7 was having trouble posting. She followed a pattern that I sometimes see from scum which is post regularly at certain intervals (morning and evening). Someone who prefers playing as town tend to pop in at random times to add stray thoughts.

Finally, her reason to vote Sotty7 comes when she's on the ropes. It's looking more and more like she bussed the partner who had gotten locked into a claim.

But there's still the fact that if she was planning for Sotty7 to claim and lynch someone else, surely she could have been on the wagon. I thought her reaction under pressure was sincere but I may be reading too much into things that are just playstyle/personality based.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:27 am

Post by BlackVoid »

@Jaack, you completely set on Hoopla or you'd still consider lynching elsewhere?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

So I touched on this, but WRT cloud, that claim is distinctly mafiascum and the 1-shot particularly means if it was faked I feel it would've been "engineered" to a certain degree. In other words I doubt cloud himself fresh out of EM does it.
So even in that eventuality I'd see it still being from hoopla (though I'm not sure how to read the defending she did of him), neither maria nor probably gm create that fakeclaim for cloud.
Creature would be capable but cloud pushed for his lynch just recently and individually I strongly feel is town.
deranged and incoherent
?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 2957, BlackVoid wrote:@Jaack, you completely set on Hoopla or you'd still consider lynching elsewhere?
Hoopla is my first choice but I'm willing to here arguments for others.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Jaack »

I think your recent GM case has some merit but I want her to get in here and respond to new developments first.

I could probably still lynch Maria but I've never been in love with that.

Creature I'm rather meh on lynching.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:36 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Well, I think Hoopla is probably scum but I'm not sure and I think another flip would help to read her. But I don't want to hold up a lynch on someone who may as well be scum and who I was scumreading all of D2. In the event Hoopla is town, if you really think the flip will help you get better reads, then I'll go ahead and hammer. If not, then it might be worth exploring other options. MariaR is who I'd want lynched just because her trying to do everything the opposite of what I do feels fake but I admit I could be a bit biased there. Although she did use that as an excuse to not vote Sotty7 so there might be something. I'm not wholly confident there though. If it's Hoopla, who do you think is the partner?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 2961, BlackVoid wrote:Well, I think Hoopla is probably scum but I'm not sure and I think another flip would help to read her. But I don't want to hold up a lynch on someone who may as well be scum and who I was scumreading all of D2. In the event Hoopla is town, if you really think the flip will help you get better reads, then I'll go ahead and hammer. If not, then it might be worth exploring other options. MariaR is who I'd want lynched just because her trying to do everything the opposite of what I do feels fake but I admit I could be a bit biased there. Although she did use that as an excuse to not vote Sotty7 so there might be something. I'm not wholly confident there though. If it's Hoopla, who do you think is the partner?
Hoopla flipping town would definitely point to a more coordinated effort on scum to avoid bussing each other, but I'm pretty sure she'll flip scum.

I don't really feel Maria as scum. I don't remember who said it, but someone said that sotty tried to take advantage of Maria's hard scumread on me D2 and I can kind of see that with regards to GM and Maria D3 with the wagon on you.

As for partners, Hoopla/GM makes some sense. I don't think Hoopla/Creature doesn't make sense, but I'm not in love with this pair.

Now that I'm acutally focusing on partners, it feels like every partnership has at least one of GM or Hoopla. Maria/Creature just seems strange to me, and I'm pretty sure rask is town.

Hoopla is still my number one choice by a substantial margin.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:53 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I was the one that said it:
In post 2760, BlackVoid wrote:I also think that Sotty7 enlisting MariaR's help in pushing Jaack and using her Jaack push as a reason to townread her is something scum do to town. That's more likely than two scum just deciding to push Jaack and townreading each other for making the same push. That leaves us with GM. I'm still looking for any indication that might point her way and coming up short.
In post 2765, BlackVoid wrote:GM doesn't. MariaR might be going for a "why would I defend my partner" gambit but she did push Jaack and Sotty7 was having a major clash with him D1. After that push, Sotty7 townreads MariaR and tells me how amazing her Jaack push was. That looks like scum who found town to support their push. Hoopla is iffy but like I said Sotty7 was buddying her. Rask is the one who does make plenty of sense as a partner.
I was playing devil's advocate but that's when I stopped truly believing MariaR was scum. Thanks for reminding me. I wasn't sure how much weight to put into it.

I'm coming around to thinking that the team is Hoopla/GM as well. I'm down to lynch Hoopla once GM checks in.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Creature »

Vanilla Town
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Creature »

In post 2956, BlackVoid wrote:As far as Hoopla goes, I don't know. I think her D2 play is suspicious. This is a weak reason to townread Sotty7:
In post 1285, Hoopla wrote:found the meta analysis of her being more active as town and quiet as scum convincing. I wouldn't be super surprised if she's scum, but there's at least three others I'd lynch before her.
Mostly just piggybacked off of my early D1 reasoning but never really evolved. In fact, it did seem to me later on that Sotty7 was having trouble posting. She followed a pattern that I sometimes see from scum which is post regularly at certain intervals (morning and evening). Someone who prefers playing as town tend to pop in at random times to add stray thoughts.

Finally, her reason to vote Sotty7 comes when she's on the ropes. It's looking more and more like she bussed the partner who had gotten locked into a claim.

But there's still the fact that if she was planning for Sotty7 to claim and lynch someone else, surely she could have been on the wagon. I thought her reaction under pressure was sincere but I may be reading too much into things that are just playstyle/personality based.
lol Hoopla metaread Sotty7 but refuses to listen for a metaread on me.
Sigh
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:15 am

Post by CloudKicker »

With 2 mls we should lynch individually not team-based imo. Todays flip should strategic and optimal for tomorow's lynch, this is how i proceed on em and im successful so, we either a liability-scummy (like creat, maria and gm but i think are town) lynch or a respect lynch for a netter town position (rask her who imo scumtold at the start of the day but got town to 180 on her and hoopla who towntold a few tome but is getting heavily fosed atm). Raks still ignored me when i asked about the soft considering shes a vt claim and appealed to
Me to lynch hoopla fast, i think in her eyes she didnt mind being scummy and try to lynch anyone outside her since she thought shed be lynched if not? I would say the its generally towny imo but the use of the soft and then ignoring me about it, feels scum to me. I also think the creat hard tr looks artificial, as if shes either buddying or outed a tr shes locked into as scum
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:16 am

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: rask
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I was going to insult you for blatant rolefishing and even conceiving of the idea that I'd claim for 0 reason, but decided against it if you thought your "soft" would get you to hammer or leave creature alone :giggle:
I don't know how it works on epicmafia but that that doesn't happen here.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Offering myself as the lynch at multiple points was pretty much claiming VT though.
deranged and incoherent
?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Creature »

Damn, why nobody wants to narrow down the scumpool?
Sigh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:42 am

Post by MariaR »

I thought we had more time then this holy shit.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:43 am

Post by CloudKicker »

@ rask ure roght that its different on em, and thats also a reason why i think its scummy, you disnt pr told imo and out a soft and try to grt a quick hammer out of it, funnily enough its the kind of stuff i do as town all the time but i get to lynch mafia to clear myself :D
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Creature »

How many days we have left?
Sigh
Creature
Creature