Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5976 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That means that Shiro's version of miller is the same version of miller that mine is.

That means Narna is lying about being able to get an innocent result on Shiro, since my role PM specifically states that every investigative ability will return a guilty if I am in one of my miller states.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5977 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Ankamius »

To any smartass who thinks I'm bullshitting, remember that I posted this earlier today:
In post 5731, Ankamius wrote:By the way, I can confirm that Narna should have gotten a guilty result on Shiro solely from the Miller tag.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5978 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

To everyone else: either you think Narna is scum, or you think both Shiro and I are scum.

There is
zero
room for error in this.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5979 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Why isn't Narna lynched?

Oh Shiro is the counter du jour?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5980 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 5948, Maxous wrote:Why would you target a Miller without 100% checking this beforehand? :igmeou:
Basically Andrius' 5938. I also said earlier that Shiro should have claimed if their miller status covered more than guilty/not guilty. No one objected to me checking Shiro the day before either, including Shiro.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5981 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by massive »

There is also the possibility that Shiro is NOT in fact a miller. I don't know. I trust Ank about a hundred percent at this point but it seems like there is still some gray to this.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5982 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 5976, Ankamius wrote:That means that Shiro's version of miller is the same version of miller that mine is.

That means Narna is lying about being able to get an innocent result on Shiro, since my role PM specifically states that every investigative ability will return a guilty if I am in one of my miller states.
Killers can be not guilty.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5983 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by massive »

unvote
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5984 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by Narna »

Titus was voting Shiro before I out my result on him, but presses me once there is a growing wagon on her and a result on Shiro.
In post 5844, Firebringer wrote:Actually if shiro is scum it makes sense Titus being scum too.
Funny things
This is still very true.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5985 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Shiro »

Guys, Gamma was still very much scum. I welcome you all on the actual awesome express instead of your squabbling that will lead to once more a deadline quick lynch
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5986 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Shiro
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5987 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by Creature »

A guilty is the perfect opportunity to actually put a wagon to 9 votes.
Sigh
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5988 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by massive »

Thanks for reminding me why I was voting you prior to this whole "result" stuff started.

VOTE: Shiro
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5989 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:31 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 5987, Creature wrote:A guilty is the perfect opportunity to actually put a wagon to 9 votes.
Indeed, a guilty on a Miller. Truly incriminating stuff.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5990 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 5935, Narna wrote:Big news from the mod god. I just needed to word my question a little better. A miller would not return as having the ability to kill if they lacked that ability.

Vote: Shiro

Ank what did you ask Skullduggery when inquiring about your miller status?
Sigh
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5991 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 5980, Narna wrote:
In post 5948, Maxous wrote:Why would you target a Miller without 100% checking this beforehand? :igmeou:
Basically Andrius' 5938. I also said earlier that Shiro should have claimed if their miller status covered more than guilty/not guilty. No one objected to me checking Shiro the day before either, including Shiro.
none of which explains why *you* didn't ask the mod beforehand.
I would of objected but honestly i've barely been reading this for the last couple of weeks, i need to rectify that and get back on board :mad:

i'll go look for Shiro's reaction to the thing yesterday, if the last part is true then Shiro is deffo scum.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5992 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5976, Ankamius wrote:That means that Shiro's version of miller is the same version of miller that mine is.

Nvm I noticed this.

VOTE: Narna
Sigh
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5993 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Maxous »

i checked Narna's ISO and i don't see where he said he was gonna target Shiro.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5994 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 5974, Shiro wrote:
In post 5968, Ankamius wrote:Shiro: Describe how your miller role works ASAP, please.
All checks on me return as if I was scum aligned
but saying 'this person can kill' isn't "scum-aligned"
town roles can kill also.
i don't think i've ever seen a miller that is guilty to a gunsmith

urgh :evil:
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5995 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Narna »

In post 5993, Maxous wrote:i checked Narna's ISO and i don't see where he said he was gonna target Shiro.
I specifically argue against my target being public knowledge after she recommends this, but Titus still made a proposition in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p8504843. Ank makes the very next post and fails to comment on the futility of such an action. Shiro claims to have missed the post. Shiro is obviously adding to his claim now because he has to.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5996 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Narna »

In post 5991, Maxous wrote:
In post 5980, Narna wrote:
none of which explains why *you* didn't ask the mod beforehand.
I would of objected but honestly i've barely been reading this for the last couple of weeks, i need to rectify that and get back on board :mad:

i'll go look for Shiro's reaction to the thing yesterday, if the last part is true then Shiro is deffo scum.
I did ask the mod
In post 5869, Narna wrote:VOTE: Titus

Telling me to check the miller and then turning it on me is a scummy move.
I also asked the mod when Shiro initially claimed, and they said they couldn't answer
. "is/was able to kill" is hardly a normal result I'd expect to be miller'd.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5997 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:21 am

Post by Narna »

In post 5995, Narna wrote:
In post 5993, Maxous wrote:i checked Narna's ISO and i don't see where he said he was gonna target Shiro.
I specifically argue against my target being public knowledge after she recommends this, but Titus still made a proposition in 4946 Ank makes the very next post and fails to comment on the futility of such an action. Shiro claims to have missed the post. Shiro is obviously adding to his claim now because he has to.
kill me
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5998 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:23 am

Post by Creature »

That means Narna is lying about being able to get an innocent result on Shiro,
since my role PM specifically states that every investigative ability will return a guilty if I am in one of my miller states.
Sigh
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5999 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 5995, Narna wrote:
I specifically argue against my target being public knowledge after she recommends this, but Titus still made a proposition in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p8504843. Ank makes the very next post and fails to comment on the futility of such an action. Shiro claims to have missed the post. Shiro is obviously adding to his claim now because he has to.
ok?

so you didn't say you were gonna target Shiro,Titus suggested it...that's not really the same as Shiro failing to clarify his miller status.

alright about the mod thing, even though i'm still sceptical OF ALL PEOPLE you chose someone who's result you knew would be muddied

Psychologist doesn't even have a wiki page unfortunately but previous games i found from google pretty much has the role description that Narna describes. no word on 'millering' it though.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”