Not Voting
(6) - MathBlade, karnos, Lowell, bji, Saru, PenguinPower

With
players eligible to vote, it’s
to lynch!

Day 5 will end in
(expired on 2016-12-08 06:17:41).

Mod Notes:

Posting a VC when there aren't any votes feels a bit silly.
Doing it anyway!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:43 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2044, MathBlade wrote:person's
I did, actually, answer this question. So, um, yeah. Moving on.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:43 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Eh...don't know what happened there.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Thanksgiving is upon us but would like to hear who Lowell would think the partners are and pretty much everyone's thought on a scum team given Nero town.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:01 am

Post by karnos »

In post 2048, Lowell wrote:karnos or penguin, please. at least one of the scum has to be in here. i don't see any way karnos and penguin aren't voting each other.
My thinking is it's Lowell & Penguin. But I don't agree with the "it's gotta be penguin or karnos" argument, I think that is poor logic.

I'm actually a little bit relieved that ironstove was killed, as I had a worrying suspicion that I had been wrong about him all game after Nero flipped.

Consider my vote on lowell, but I don't want to rush things today.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Lowell »

^^^ there's zero chance at least one of you isn't scum, and setting up a LYLO mislynch on lowell is pretty much the quintessential scum move, so kudos on your gumption.

why not (virtually) vote penguin if you think he's scum? esp if it's clear that will be an easier majority to reach? this feels like a diversion.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2053, MathBlade wrote:Thanksgiving is upon us but would like to hear who Lowell would think the partners are and pretty much everyone's thought on a scum team given Nero town.
I think there's a decent chance it's both karnos and penguin, but for 100% sure one or the other, with penguinscum still more likely based on yesterday's behavior. if one of those guys is town, I guess I'd take saruscum over bjsscum. honestly even beyond the "neighborizer ending up dead" thing, I can't envision the scumteam as saru/bj, since they've both been mostly lurky and I find it hard to belive such a lurky team would be orchestrating so many mislynches.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:20 am

Post by karnos »

In post 2055, Lowell wrote:^^^ there's zero chance at least one of you isn't scum, and setting up a LYLO mislynch on lowell is pretty much the quintessential scum move, so kudos on your gumption.

why not (virtually) vote penguin if you think he's scum? esp if it's clear that will be an easier majority to reach? this feels like a diversion.
4 to lynch, 6 alive, 2 scum.

MathBlade
karnos
PenguinPower
Lowell
Saru
bji

Fuck, I think Lowell has to be scum. I haven't read the last few pages except the above posts, but if you assume penguin & lowell aren't scum partners, then penguin has be partner with saru or bji if he is scum. Just to simplify my thinking, I'm going to assume bji is town. He isn't 100% confirmed town in my mind, but he is the townies player outside of mathblade & myself IMO.

So it's either penguin/saru, and penguin is busing saru, it's lowell/penguin, and lowell is busing penguin, or it's lowell/saru and nobody is busing.

But... penguin KNOWS lowell was my favored person to lynch, i made that much clear in the neighborhood. So I don't see why penguin/saru team penguin would push to bus saru, he should know i would go for a lowell lynch for easy misslynch win, so why would scum penguin be busing in this situation.

Meh. Waiting until I have time to read all the last few pages.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:24 am

Post by karnos »

In post 2048, Lowell wrote:karnos or penguin, please. at least one of the scum has to be in here. i don't see any way karnos and penguin aren't voting each other.
Why? What is your logic here? Is it the aron kill?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2046, bji wrote:Saru vs. Penguin, that would be some pretty ballsy mutual bussing out of the gate, and I don't see what the value would be in trying to set up a choice between two scum today when all they need is one more mislynch. So almost certainly not both scum.

Saru's case on Penguin is bad. Additionally, it's ???weird??? that Saru is so active today after doing almost nothing yesterday. What lit a bug under your butt Saru? Is it the excitement of being one mislynch away from a win?

I think it's much more likely that scum targeted Math (scum really would not want IC holding hammer in MYLO, although fortunately this is what happened) than iron (who presumably inherited Bodyguard from GreyICE, and took the bullet for Math, himself clearly believing that Math being in MYLO was valuable despite ), but I also don't think there's much to be gained from speculating on which was their actual target since we can't know.

It being Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday!), this is going to be my only post today.

To those who celebrate it: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Who do you think the scum team is?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:16 am

Post by bji »

In post 2059, MathBlade wrote: Who do you think the scum team is?
Well I can't find any obvious fault in post . I am not scum reading Saru.

I had been scum reading Penguin already before yesterday's vote before doubting my vote late in the day after Penguin worked so hard to avoid his lynch, but I'm leaning back in a Penguin scum direction, especially after today's Saru-Penguin exchange.

I see no reason to switch my town read of Karnos.

This leaves Lowell, and given the number of weird things he's done this game (whiffing on the Thor hammer, lurking until just after Nero was lynched yesterday, not to mention very half hearted play all around) I think he's most likely the second scum.

So at this point I'd call the team as { Penguin, Lowell }. I have not yet bothered to read their ISOs to see their interactions though.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Lowell »

To clean up my last post, my scum team is:

penguin
karnos/saru
bj

but honestly bj's lack of curiosity in that last post does him no favors.

and @karnos, yes, the aron kill. at the time there wasn't an IC claim so aron could easily have been the last verifaibly pro-town player. so scum would want him dead, even at the risk of looking suspicious for it (since, clearly, both you and penguin have been able to survive just fine since the kill anyway). beyond that, at this point I just don't see lurkerteam of bj/saru as viable. so at least one of you is scum anyway.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lowell find me a town and a scum game of yours.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by bji »

In post 2061, Lowell wrote:To clean up my last post, my scum team is:

penguin
karnos/saru
bj
That's 4 players. In fact that's every player except you and MathBlade. Which of those do you actually think is the team?
Lowell wrote: but honestly bj's lack of curiosity in that last post does him no favors.
What is "lack of curiosity"? I already admitted I haven't read through ISOs yet to see interactions. I will do so but it's a holiday weekend and I haven't had a lot of time to spare.

Lowell wrote: beyond that, at this point I just don't see lurkerteam of bj/saru as viable.
Well I don't think I've been lurking at all.

But assuming for the moment that I have been lurking, why don't you think that myself and Saru could be a scum team?
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Saru »

Not sure how Lowell sees bji as a lurker. Said the same about me. The self-awareness game is weak with this one.
Currently Playing:
N/A
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:47 am

Post by karnos »

In post 2061, Lowell wrote: and @karnos, yes, the aron kill. at the time there wasn't an IC claim so aron could easily have been the last verifaibly pro-town player. so scum would want him dead, even at the risk of looking suspicious for it (since, clearly, both you and penguin have been able to survive just fine since the kill anyway). beyond that, at this point I just don't see lurkerteam of bj/saru as viable. so at least one of you is scum anyway.
So...

You either haven't been paying attention, or you are lying- because it's already been well established that the Aron kill was submitted before I gained access to the neighborhood thread. So if that is your criteria for determining who is scum, you should just be saying penguin is scum.

Pretty lowell is scum.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:47 am

Post by karnos »

edit: Pretty sure* lowell is scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Still awaiting Lowell's response. I think I have it narrowed down to one of two teams I just want to see something.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Afk for the rest of the day. People should like come and play.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 2065, karnos wrote:
In post 2061, Lowell wrote: and @karnos, yes, the aron kill. at the time there wasn't an IC claim so aron could easily have been the last verifaibly pro-town player. so scum would want him dead, even at the risk of looking suspicious for it (since, clearly, both you and penguin have been able to survive just fine since the kill anyway). beyond that, at this point I just don't see lurkerteam of bj/saru as viable. so at least one of you is scum anyway.
So...

You either haven't been paying attention, or you are lying- because it's already been well established that the Aron kill was submitted before I gained access to the neighborhood thread. So if that is your criteria for determining who is scum, you should just be saying penguin is scum.

Pretty lowell is scum.
Wait what was established now? I missed this. Was this confirmed by mod or are you and penguin saying this?

If true, then yes, it definitely changes my opinion on you. still makes penguin scum, but might put you below saru.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 2064, Saru wrote:Not sure how Lowell sees bji as a lurker. Said the same about me. The self-awareness game is weak with this one.
Glad you got this off your chest. see you again in a week or so.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 2062, MathBlade wrote:Lowell find me a town and a scum game of yours.
It's better that I don't do this because (a) it's dumb, and (b) you'll accuse me of putting my finger on the scale.

I've been in about a billion games. A few since I returned a few months ago, many many a few years before that. wiki me and take your pick.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2069, Lowell wrote:
In post 2065, karnos wrote:
So...

Pretty lowell is scum.
Wait what was established now? I missed this. Was this confirmed by mod or are you and penguin saying this?

If true, then yes, it definitely changes my opinion on you. still makes penguin scum, but might put you below saru.
...It is how neighborizer works as I said.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2071, Lowell wrote:
In post 2062, MathBlade wrote:Lowell find me a town and a scum game of yours.
It's better that I don't do this because (a) it's dumb, and (b) you'll accuse me of putting my finger on the scale.

I've been in about a billion games. A few since I returned a few months ago, many many a few years before that. wiki me and take your pick.

I am done. Let's lynch Lowell. If he won't put effort towards a simple question or reading posts or anything then he needs to be lynched.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:33 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: Lowell