MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:34 am

Post by MortFeld »

Why shouldn't we consider things other than who to lynch today? Only Arc is saying we should lynch Chaos today, we're doing either Nero or RK.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

along the same lines. if Arc was so sure that Chaos was red, why would she not jailed them? why target RB?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2699, MortFeld wrote:
In post 2697, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2691, MortFeld wrote:@Naomi - Chaos didn't out Toto, Arc did. Chaos giving guilty on Toto would always happen regardless of Chaos' alignment. Once scum!Chaos saw that the nightkill failed he'd know that Arc jailed Toto, and would want to claim her alignment first.
You know what fine. if your gonna chaos conspricy theory I'll give you a counter theory
It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact. If Chaos is scum, he would have outed Toto as soon as possible. No other option was viable.
Kinda is.. Any cop that found red being put up as a viable lynch pretty much can be turned on any investigation role finding red :/ Like what if it was a watcher? You could have them take the nk and say they killed X. tracker, I tracked X and they took the kill on Y. Rolecop. I checked them and they are VT. or miller. If we start getting paranodia about our 3 confirmed power roles we will just end up killing ourselves.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

What im saying is; while we still have multiple viable lynch targets why look towards the people who outted a red?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/conspiracy-theory
"a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization; a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a group."
Fits the definition of a conspiracy theory
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:44 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 2701, Naomi-Tan wrote:along the same lines. if Arc was so sure that Chaos was red, why would she not jailed them? why target RB?
Why are you asking this? I was just making a point that Chaos isn't confirmed. You cannot argue that he is.

For Arc to not be confirmed, her mafia team would have to agree to no kill. This is highly abnormal and is actually a conspiracy theory. Saying that Chaos is not confirmed because he would have said Toto is scum regardless of his alignment - that is being rational.

You are not understanding. scum!Chaos was always going to say that Toto was scum. His saying that does not confirm him. Chaos is not confirmed.

I have no paranoia about Arc. If scum agreed to no kill in anticipation of this, kudos. But that didn't happen.
In post 2703, Naomi-Tan wrote:What im saying is; while we still have multiple viable lynch targets why look towards the people who outted a red?
Chaos didn't out a red. Also, just because we are not lynching Chaos or Arc today, doesn't mean we shouldn't look at Chaos and Arc.

Pedit: I don't care if what I'm saying is a conspiracy theory or not, I care how plausible it is. It is not true that Chaos is confirmed. scum!Chaos is extremely plausible. It is much less plausible that scum agreed to no kill.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:50 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am going to ignore discussions with Naomi. this player officially doesn't understand the concept of team play. She is narrow minded and only want to cling on to her style.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:52 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2694, ChaosOmega wrote:Alright, there are 9 people in this game:

1 confirmed town (rb)
2 claimed PRs (Arc, Chaos)
6 others

Of the 6 others, we lynch one today, investigate one tonight, and jail one tonight. 3 others, 7 alive D4. Presumably, Arc is dead at this point. We lynch the 3 others D4, D5, D6, and that's the game. If I am alive D6, I get added to the other pool, but I get another investigation to clear another player. If Arc is kept alive to D6, she clears so many people it's not funny.

If the last scum wants to concede and end this shitshow of a game, I don't blame you.

Why would scum kill me when you are the ODD COP. It's more dangerous for the scum if they let you live at this point.

Or if you survive the night. This team should lynch you. If not. GG scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:53 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 2706, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am going to ignore discussions with Naomi. this player officially doesn't understand the concept of team play. She is narrow minded and only want to cling on to her style.
I'm fine with you confirming Naomi tonight. Confirm one of Naomi/Nero/RK.
In post 2707, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2694, ChaosOmega wrote:Alright, there are 9 people in this game:

1 confirmed town (rb)
2 claimed PRs (Arc, Chaos)
6 others

Of the 6 others, we lynch one today, investigate one tonight, and jail one tonight. 3 others, 7 alive D4. Presumably, Arc is dead at this point. We lynch the 3 others D4, D5, D6, and that's the game. If I am alive D6, I get added to the other pool, but I get another investigation to clear another player. If Arc is kept alive to D6, she clears so many people it's not funny.

If the last scum wants to concede and end this shitshow of a game, I don't blame you.
Why would scum kill me when you are the ODD COP. It's more dangerous for the scum if they let you live at this point.

Or if you survive the night. This team should lynch you. If not. GG scum.
No, Arc you are literally confirming townies every night. You are a cop that everyone knows is telling the truth. Your role at this point is way more powerful than his is.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:56 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I wanted to know Chaos motive when he says i am as good as dead. How does scum know that Chaos won't target them?

I am still stuck thinking that Chaos is playing us all this while. He is a capable player. I see these things happen in mafia scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:58 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 2709, ArcAngel9 wrote:I wanted to know Chaos motive when he says i am as good as dead. How does scum know that Chaos won't target them?

I am still stuck thinking that Chaos is playing us all this while. He is a capable player. I see these things happen in mafia scum.
Scum are in an even worse if you target them because they miss a NK and everyone knows you're telling the truth.

If Chaos returns a guilty on someone we will lynch them that day and lynch Chaos the next if they flip town. The problem is that if Chaos returns an inno tomorrow, his next guilty won't happen until LYLO. So scum have motive to keep Chaos alive if he's actually cop.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2705, MortFeld wrote:
In post 2701, Naomi-Tan wrote:along the same lines. if Arc was so sure that Chaos was red, why would she not jailed them? why target RB?
Why are you asking this? I was just making a point that Chaos isn't confirmed. You cannot argue that he is.

For Arc to not be confirmed, her mafia team would have to agree to no kill. This is highly abnormal and is actually a conspiracy theory. Saying that Chaos is not confirmed because he would have said Toto is scum regardless of his alignment - that is being rational.

You are not understanding. scum!Chaos was always going to say that Toto was scum. His saying that does not confirm him. Chaos is not confirmed.

I have no paranoia about Arc. If scum agreed to no kill in anticipation of this, kudos. But that didn't happen.
In post 2703, Naomi-Tan wrote:What im saying is; while we still have multiple viable lynch targets why look towards the people who outted a red?
Chaos didn't out a red. Also, just because we are not lynching Chaos or Arc today, doesn't mean we shouldn't look at Chaos and Arc.

Pedit: I don't care if what I'm saying is a conspiracy theory or not, I care how plausible it is. It is not true that Chaos is confirmed. scum!Chaos is extremely plausible. It is much less plausible that scum agreed to no kill.
So what your saying is; It is more likely reds would allow one of there own to be killed to get a confirm. rather than getting a no kill result to confirm?

Cause without That Cop positive Toto would just be confirmed as either the target or the killer. So it could been span either way. You are correct though, this was just to prove a point that if we have to suspect Chaos still we also have to suspect Arc. Which is madness given that between the two of them they confirmed red. Like.. if chaos had red called without the jailor confirmation. It could of been; miller claim, a 1v1 (where I think toto was in a better position and would of got a miss lynch) or even a counter claim. the fact it was double posative is why toto went down.

This theory was simply an exercise to prove that if we suspect chaos we also have to conciser arc. Now I don't think either of them are reds and wish us to move onto logical lynch targets. preferable nero as the other possible lynch targets played good.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:02 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I want to Jail Naomi

I am okay lynching RK today. I know you don't believe me or I could be wrong too but Nero could be town. He is a lousy lab sometimes and lurking all day phase is not enough to say he is scum. So lets him park until tomorrow.

If not Nero, who else you suggest that i should JAIL?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2712, ArcAngel9 wrote:I want to Jail Naomi
I meant i don't want to jail Naomi. She is not helpful even if we can confirm her as town.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:05 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 2711, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2705, MortFeld wrote:

So what your saying is; It is more likely reds would allow one of there own to be killed to get a confirm. rather than getting a no kill result to confirm?

Cause without That Cop positive Toto would just be confirmed as either the target or the killer. So it could been span either way.
I didn't think about this. scum!Chaos could have easily returned an inno on someone else, and simultaneously kept Toto alive by saying she must have been the target. So scum!Chaos is based on Chaos gambiting on a hard bus of Toto - a conspiracy theory not worth considering until LYLO.

Thanks for explaining.

Pedit: Jail one of RK, Nero, and Naomi please. In order of my preference. I'd rather we lynch Nero today, but if you really think he's town we can lynch RK today and confirm Nero tonight.

Pedit2: you want to jail unhelpful people. These are people who will survive until LYLO and be mislynched. They are the ones who need to be confirmed.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:06 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

What's your thoughts on LIZ? Do you see benefits If I could confirm him tonight?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I don't want to jail Naomi because I don't think she is scum either Nero.

I want to confirm players from least town to strong town. this will help us narrow down the scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

And gives me better chance to hit the scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2715, ArcAngel9 wrote:What's your thoughts on LIZ? Do you see benefits If I could confirm him tonight?
there are D5 benefits to that.

If Nero is town. then I guess we'll look to the pool of; Rk, Me Shadow.
So if the cop and you can eliminate two of them and we lynch the 3rd. that means in the rare chance that red isn't within me, nero, rk or shadow that Liz will be the next logical choice followed by mort.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Like here is my pref lynch order.

Nero, Shaodw//RK (there about equally as likely to me) Liz and then mort.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:13 am

Post by MortFeld »

LUV confirm has fewer benefits. I think he's town. He's a better lynch on day 5 than a JK target IMO.

Least town to most for me is:

Nero
RK
Shadow
Naomi
LUV

I'm actually very wishy-washy about Shadow. I sense drive to solve the game but his day 1 was bad, aside from statement of intent to lynch Drone.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:13 am

Post by MortFeld »

Hm, Naomi's list and mine pretty much match up. I think that's good?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2721, MortFeld wrote:Hm, Naomi's list and mine pretty much match up. I think that's good?
To be fair we have agreed on a lot of things over the course of the game.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:27 am

Post by MortFeld »

You also voted me a lot.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Nero lynch not happening today. I am okay with RK

Nero - Stop stalling. Come back and play.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c