Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2622, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2617, Naomi-Tan wrote:Are you trying to say that The cop would target the Vig? Why the fuck would he target a town read?? what is WRong with you URGHHHHHHH >_<

Calm down. Listen to my case too.

How do you know that Chaos is Cop? Becuase he told you or he gave confirmation on Toto?
there is a good choice that Chaos could be hard bussing his scum to save himself and gain huge town-cred to survive till lylo.

I remember someone mentioning that if Chaos is really cop, He wouldn't survive till DAY 3. And he still lives..and we are at D3
GAhhhhhhhhhhhhh >_< >_< >_<

Okay For another time. He told us at the start of D2 that toto was red. He also said it before you gave any confirmation on the point. Which means he knew before you knew. That being the case he must be green or killed his partner with no warning and when there wasn't red reads of him really, the fact he lives just shows that the Reds are gambling that your paranoia will convince everyone to lynch them >_<
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2623, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2621, Naomi-Tan wrote:'I think the Cop is a Red. beacuse they are not doing so well with talking'

"Thats you, thats how dumb you sound" - GLaDOS Portal 1

Calling someone dumb doesn't make you smart. your rage doesn't help.

Think for a minute, why would scum let cop live till D2? when they could kill him on day 1?

Doesn't it ring a bell?
Wanna know why there alive. Cause TF was gonna shoot the last red N2 and you blocked the shot N1. Knowing your about to die the only chance you have is to kill the killer and hope they don't go with towns plan like every other PR didn't.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

VOTE: Nero

Be gone Red!
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:20 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2625, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2622, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2617, Naomi-Tan wrote:Are you trying to say that The cop would target the Vig? Why the fuck would he target a town read?? what is WRong with you URGHHHHHHH >_<

Calm down. Listen to my case too.

How do you know that Chaos is Cop? Becuase he told you or he gave confirmation on Toto?
there is a good choice that Chaos could be hard bussing his scum to save himself and gain huge town-cred to survive till lylo.

I remember someone mentioning that if Chaos is really cop, He wouldn't survive till DAY 3. And he still lives..and we are at D3
GAhhhhhhhhhhhhh >_< >_< >_<

Okay For another time. He told us at the start of D2 that toto was red. He also said it before you gave any confirmation on the point. Which means he knew before you knew. That being the case he must be green or killed his partner with no warning and when there wasn't red reads of him really, the fact he lives just shows that the Reds are gambling that your paranoia will convince everyone to lynch them >_<

Are you a blonde? Why don't you get it?. Mort - Can you help me here please.

Chaos confirming Toto being scum supports my case on him because he knew that Jail Keeper lodged him up and I will come and convicts him. So he has decided to bait his scum mate and get a town-cred that he is a confirmed COP. This is called HARD BUSSING. Only someone very experienced on mafiascum.net pull a play like this. and this is not new to me, I have seen scum has done things far worse than this because I myself have done like this get away from town.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:20 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Nero may be a lousy player but i guess he is not our last scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2626, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2623, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2621, Naomi-Tan wrote:'I think the Cop is a Red. beacuse they are not doing so well with talking'

"Thats you, thats how dumb you sound" - GLaDOS Portal 1

Calling someone dumb doesn't make you smart. your rage doesn't help.

Think for a minute, why would scum let cop live till D2? when they could kill him on day 1?

Doesn't it ring a bell?
Wanna know why there alive. Cause TF was gonna shoot the last red N2 and you blocked the shot N1. Knowing your about to die the only chance you have is to kill the killer and hope they don't go with towns plan like every other PR didn't.

I am not understanding what you're saying. there is no logic. I wasn't blocking TF. I was blocking RB. And TF is still dead so that confirms that RB is town.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

He didn't though. there could of been a Doc. he could also been shooting HS we don't know do we? Also theres the fact that red claiming to be cop D1 when there could be another cop in the game. Just vote Nero.. You can jail them if your that bloody paranoid and when another person is dead tomorrow you can enjoy feeling like a moron. or be dead.

PEDIT: You Blocked RB. Reds Shot TF. Why shoot a Vig over a cop; Because according to the town consensus of where power roles should be used. TF is about to shoot you. Your only chance of living. to kill them and hope that they either target someone there not meant to, or they are jailed or your jailed. Fortunately for Nero this is what happened with TF targeting RB. Which is fortunate as you prevented that shot on a now confirmed Green.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Confirmed green; ArcAngel9 rep. ThinkBig, rb rep. DeathByWobbuffet, rep. copper223, ChaosOmega
Prob green; MortFeld, Lil Uzi Vert

Which means Red is within these 3.
Nero Cain rep. Lohikäärme
Road Kamelot rep. MisaTange
Shadow_step rep. Creeps20

Given Red Interactions with Misa and Creeps we can eliminate those two to Nero Cain being the last red. now.. move on.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2631, Naomi-Tan wrote:He didn't though. there could of been a Doc. he could also been shooting HS we don't know do we? Also theres the fact that red claiming to be cop D1 when there could be another cop in the game. Just vote Nero.. You can jail them if your that bloody paranoid and when another person is dead tomorrow you can enjoy feeling like a moron. or be dead.

PEDIT: You Blocked RB. Reds Shot TF. Why shoot a Vig over a cop; Because according to the town consensus of where power roles should be used. TF is about to shoot you. Your only chance of living. to kill them and hope that they either target someone there not meant to, or they are jailed or your jailed. Fortunately for Nero this is what happened with TF targeting RB. Which is fortunate as you prevented that shot on a now confirmed Green.
So if there is a doctor. Won't this game is totally unbalanced? You assuming a lot of possibilities without any evidence to support you but i have more than one evidence to think why Chaos is still scum.

And stop abusing people because they didn't agree with you. You have been doing same to me right from the beginning. So should I call things that you said to me?

What if I am right and you're wrong. You should know that this is just a game. The louder you shout, the lesser i would listen. so, if you want to change my opinion, you need to pick some convincing skills and screaming like this won't work.

I don't think Nero is scum. Period.

And your logic is completely delusional. You're not a power role so you don't know what other power roles out there so stop assuming on your own. There is no other jail keeper to jail me because i am jail keeper and what i did last night was something different and it worked in town's advantage. I now have one less person to worry from my scum list. This is good news for town.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2632, Naomi-Tan wrote:Confirmed green; ArcAngel9 rep. ThinkBig, rb rep. DeathByWobbuffet, rep. copper223, ChaosOmega
Prob green; MortFeld, Lil Uzi Vert

Which means Red is within these 3.
Nero Cain rep. Lohikäärme
Road Kamelot rep. MisaTange
Shadow_step rep. Creeps20

Given Red Interactions with Misa and Creeps we can eliminate those two to Nero Cain being the last red. now.. move on.

Explain us where you fit in this list. How are you the confirmed town to everyone?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Shadow_step »

UNVOTE:

We are supposed go mass claim, why the hell are you putting him on l-1
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2633, ArcAngel9 wrote:So if there is a doctor. Won't this game is totally unbalanced? You assuming a lot of possibilities without any evidence to support you but i have more than one evidence to think why Chaos is still scum.

And stop abusing people because they didn't agree with you. You have been doing same to me right from the beginning. So should I call things that you said to me?

What if I am right and you're wrong. You should know that this is just a game. The louder you shout, the lesser i would listen. so, if you want to change my opinion, you need to pick some convincing skills and screaming like this won't work.

And your logic is completely delusional. You're not a power role so you don't know what other power roles out there so stop assuming on your own. There is no other jail keeper to jail me because i am jail keeper and what i did last night was something different and it worked in town's advantage. I now have one less person to worry from my scum list. This is good news for town.
Its called basic Game Theory.

We have a X-Shot Cop, A Jailer and a Vig. Reds have a Shotgun user, and a Goon and one unknown. They also don't have day talk. Unless the last Red is another goon we should have at least 1 more PR. but that doesn't matter, beacuse the point was he didn't know that information.

My logic being;
These people have been confirmed by power role usage finding red and shouldn't be looked at when there is 9 alive.
then these people have been extremely townie and been helping find reds
then these people was pushed strongly but reds more than what can be considered distancing leaving
These people might be red. however, that list is 1 person long Nero.

And to flip this on you. Why did Red!chaos shoot TF rather than yourself as the only person in the game paranoid enough to think there red. Your a power role thats prevented a kill and confirmed Green and the biggest pusher for your lynch. why would you as Red!chaos not shoot yourself. There is no reason to not.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2635, Shadow_step wrote:UNVOTE:

We are supposed go mass claim, why the hell are you putting him on l-1
Because its over. we know nero is red. we just need to hammer and end
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Shadow_step »

No we don't know that yet, don't take things for granted.

No more votes on Nero.

And there was no vig shot because TF was 1 shot only. Read the thread.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2638, Shadow_step wrote:No we don't know that yet, don't take things for granted.

No more votes on Nero.

Once again the last red was not aware of that last night. so its a mute point. he would of acted like TF was about to shoot him as thats what everyone said for them to do. (though I didn't notice the one shot. so TF didn't shoot RB, but that doesn't really effect my theories as RB was both jailed and town so whatever)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:51 am

Post by MortFeld »

Arc's theory is reasonable but it supports a Chaos lynch way later down the road, not today.

Chaos, I want to know who you targeted. I see no reason to keep this secret. I see only scum motivation to not tell us this in your first post.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2638, Shadow_step wrote:No we don't know that yet, don't take things for granted.

No more votes on Nero.

Also as far as im aware we DO know nero is the last red just from POE. Who benafits from TF's death most? the person who is about to be killed (who we now know was a bluff) Nero.

Out of the people who are not confirmed green or have been generally green enough to be eliminated who is left

a pool of 3 players and out of those 3 who have been pushed by the confirmed reds to try and get them lynched. Everyone bar Nero.

and if you look at red interactions with nero they are kinda pleasant and nero was quiet most of yesterday and all of today as we searched out the last red. Because they know there fucked.

PEDIT: Chaos is L/VA
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2640, MortFeld wrote:Arc's theory is reasonable but it supports a Chaos lynch way later down the road, not today.

Chaos, I want to know who you targeted. I see no reason to keep this secret. I see only scum motivation to not tell us this in your first post.
Why do you think its reasonable that Red!Chaos killed TF over Arc.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:53 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2636, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2633, ArcAngel9 wrote:So if there is a doctor. Won't this game is totally unbalanced? You assuming a lot of possibilities without any evidence to support you but i have more than one evidence to think why Chaos is still scum.

Its called basic Game Theory.

We have a X-Shot Cop, A Jailer and a Vig. Reds have a Shotgun user, and a Goon and one unknown. They also don't have day talk. Unless the last Red is another goon we should have at least 1 more PR. but that doesn't matter, beacuse the point was he didn't know that information.

My logic being;
These people have been confirmed by power role usage finding red and shouldn't be looked at when there is 9 alive.
then these people have been extremely townie and been helping find reds
then these people was pushed strongly but reds more than what can be considered distancing leaving
These people might be red. however, that list is 1 person long Nero.

And to flip this on you. Why did Red!chaos shoot TF rather than yourself as the only person in the game paranoid enough to think there red. Your a power role thats prevented a kill and confirmed Green and the biggest pusher for your lynch. why would you as Red!chaos not shoot yourself. There is no reason to not.

Basic game theory? where did you pick up your basics from? Show it to me that you know for sure what you're talking about.

Because I can show you examples on the things that I am referring.

Naiomi - you're not using your head. Chaos can't kill me because the moment he does, this group will lynch him with fire because a scum team will always kill COP first. Giving more nights to cop is more risking than killing me.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:54 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2640, MortFeld wrote:Arc's theory is reasonable but it supports a Chaos lynch way later down the road, not today.

Glad I have someone with brains in this group. :)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:57 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 2642, Naomi-Tan wrote:

Why do you think its reasonable that Red!Chaos killed TF over Arc.
Not sure. I don't think Chaos is actually scum. But I do think he should tell us who he targeted, and I see no town motivation not to. I know he's V/LA, I said I don't understand why it wasn't in his first post and I'll be expecting it when he comes back.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I am using my head. we have a one shot Pr. a Jailer and what i'm guessing is an Odd night cop. VS 3 Reds and one strongman user. So one mafia that negates Jailor protection. which means the game would be red tilted. we was lucky with the D1 lynch and D2 lynch but this whole not killing nero thing is just urgh >_<
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

one shot Vig**
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:04 am

Post by MortFeld »

Is odd night cop a thing?

I'm starting to see potential town motivations for Chaos not to tell us who he targeted. I'm fine with his decision for now.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:07 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2646, Naomi-Tan wrote:I am using my head. we have a one shot Pr. a Jailer and what i'm guessing is an Odd night cop. VS 3 Reds and one strongman user. So one mafia that negates Jailor protection. which means the game would be red tilted. we was lucky with the D1 lynch and D2 lynch but this whole not killing nero thing is just urgh >_<
Why are you keep guessing that Chaos is limited or Odd night cop.

Didn't see what Mort indicating as well. Chaos is not revealing who he has targetted in his first post make no sense. He knows how to play this game. Day 2 he came back and confirmed his result with a name but Day 3 he comes back with no information and doesn't even reveal who he has targetted.

doesn't it lead you to any suspicion?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n