Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1939, bji wrote:- He started a wagon on what turned out to be a bad mislynch and which I think could have been identified as a bad mislynch at the time
Like I said before, the last time someone claimed that I should be held responsible for a lynch they flipped scum.

Sure Thor was sheeping me but also town. I don't see anyway you can sit there and say that I'm more responsible than the players that sheeped me. I asked you who you wanted to lynch on d1 and I'm pretty sure that you wanted to lynch townArona. Had you been here and pushed an Arona lynch through should we have lynched you?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1948, Nero Cain wrote:If PP had a solid town read on you for "tunneling Thor" why do you think he voted you at the beginning of the day?
Um...so, I didn't vote D4 until after the IC claim. Karnos had been having discussions in the neighborhood prior to my initial scum read (which was based on some of what he said in that thread), and I was going to vote you after a while, until said IC claim.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but also Math/LMK ran a train on Knight/FA so this proves that your "running up town" is NAI
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you plan on voting me after you called me town?

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Sorry, it was MathBlade/Lowell with a possibility of you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1939, bji wrote:- He is the only one to have explicitly called Mal scum, everyone else recognized it as a policy lynch. To me this could easily be a slip, overplaying his hand.
lol
In post 738, karnos wrote:Mal might be scum too, hard to say given his lurking
In post 767, karnos wrote:Shit. I see this is totally correct. I apologize, the mal wagon is good. Didn't realize he was blatantly posting in other games while avoiding this one on V/LA.
If Karnos was sheeping my reasoning why does what you are claiming makes me scum not apply to him?
In post 769, ironstove wrote:
It is highly sus that he is posting in other games though
, but I have seen players do this before and forget about other games they are in. How likely is it? I'm not sure, I don't see this situation that often.
So Iron called it a PL, big deal. Tor was sheeping me b/c he was scum, FA clearly states that he didn't have a town read on Mal and I still don't buy that GI was policy lynching and had a legit scum read on him. I'm willing to give you that Aron was policy voting him. So two players were calling it a policy lynch. ok? Who cares. I wasn't and its not like Iron and Arona calling it a PL makes it a PL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1954, PenguinPower wrote:Sorry, it was MathBlade/Lowell with a possibility of you.
So you called me town despite thinking I was possibly scum, why?

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I didn't call you town...I had you in the non-scummy section of my reads. That was only because I thought karnos was scum. If karnos isn't scum, you have to be.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1762, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1757, bji wrote:@Penguin: Are you town reading Nero for any reason other than just to disagree with those who are scum reading you?
Yes. I don't think Nero would have tried to start a counterwagon as scum unless Saru was also scum (meaning I'm wrong about karnos, which I doubt). I don't think that all three scum would be on mal's mislynch D1, and Thor and karnos were on it, with karnos being the last to join. I don't think that two scum would be pushing for bji on D2. I think scum!Nero would have wanted to hop on Thor's obvious lynch D3 for towncred.

Sure, I could be completely wrong, but I don't think so.
So BJ asks you why you are town reading me and you didn't stop to correct him?

Also there's a post where you specifically call me a mislynch and in your list I sm clearly on the town side.

I mean I do know that what you are pushing is a Nero is town if Karnos is scum and vice versa but my issue is that nothing happened that should have changed that view.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And if your scum read on me is dependent on how
OTHERS
flip then your flip flop looks like trying to get out of a Karnos lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1939, bji wrote:He started that wagon right after FA claimed. The chances that FA was going to be lynched after claiming were low, anyone could have seen that, and Nero's first vote after the FA claim was the start of the Mal mislynch wagon, "coincidentally" timed right when scum needed a better wagon than the FA wagon.
or maybe I just wasn't scum reading FA yea you ever think about that?

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Except that the only pair that makes since if karnos is town is Nero/Saru. Off chance Lowell.

POE is good enough for me.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Like, you literally called out the post that started to make me scum read you.
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Foxbird »

Votecount 4.21

PenguinPower
(3) - Saru, Lowell, Nero Cain
(L-2!)

Nero Cain
(3) - bji, PenguinPower, karnos
(L-2!)

Saru
(1) - ironstove

Not Voting
(1) - MathBlade

With
players eligible to vote, it’s
to lynch!

Day 4 will end in
(expired on 2016-11-30 07:11:29).

Mod Notes:

None!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Karnos hasn't flipped town and won't. Hes your buddy you won't lynch him so I understand.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1939, bji wrote:- Joined the Penguin wagon at L-1 with no previously expressed suspicion of Penguin. This was as good as a hammer because Math had already expressed intent to hammer Penguin
so ok.

at the end of d1 when we were giving our hypo actions
In post 743, Nero Cain wrote:
Investigate: pp
/lmk/iron/karnos
Protect: thor
Roleblock: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
Kill: pp
/lmk/iron/karnos
In post 1049, Nero Cain wrote:I sorta feel like scum is BJ,
PP
and LMK.
^
start of d2
In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1383, Foxbird wrote:Thor665 (6) - MathBlade, aronagrundy, PenguinPower, Saru, bji, karnos (LYNCH!)
like do you really think scum would pass up the opportunity to hard bus and get town cred here?

There's scum within PP, Saru, BJ and Karnos.

If I were to guess it would be PP and Karnos
So where am I town reading PP? Oh thats right you lied to me. Please go self vote since you claim only scum lie.

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

The fact that you think karnos/me is a possible scum team is like....where's my Jackie Chan GIF?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in your scum pt.

Why is you + Karnos an impossibility?

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Not impossible. Improbable. Just like karnos being scum with Thor.

It could be...but it doesn't make sense.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

explain why I make sense with Thor.

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Ok, MB....lulz

I've explained my case on scum!Nero/Thor/Saru already. Not doing it again.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

k link me

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

ISO is a nice feature.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1952, Nero Cain wrote:but also Math/LMK ran a train on Knight/FA so this proves that your "running up town" is NAI
I think I want Karnos today actually.

VOTE: Karnos
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:01 pm