Newbie 1757 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Vijarada »

By that I meant 219
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Accountant »

@shannon: You say that you don't see anything scummy about XX, and so nn must be bussing him. How do you know it's not town!nn seeing something you don't, or interpreting XX's posts in a different way?
Accountant - You should take it easy on him for a bit and focus on others and as IC you have job and help the group to scum hunt from a different perspective. Your inability to focus on Nadroj seems suspicious to me.
This is untrue. I have spoken before about fruitsman and Wyvernite, and engaged with keyenpeydee. Furthermore, me focusing on XX makes perfect sense. I don't have any obligation to play devil's advocate with myself because I'm an IC; rather, it would be counterproductive as nobody does that and intentionally indulges in a different perapective or lets up on a scummy player just for kicks. Instead, I'm going to lead by example and show you how to scumhunt by focusing on who I find scummy, questioning them and getting them lynched.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I think nadro is pretty much who we need to focus on today. We're losing momentum on his lynch here and I'm not sure why and I don't like it.

I think wyvernite has pretty conspicuously eased off on nadro. He's been spending all of his time voting and talking about fruitsman now, which is different to his confidence from before.

Everyone seems to be here, we've discussed a lot. I'm going to VOTE: Xnadroj and I'm fine with his lynch now. He hasn't towned himself at all recently. We're just succumbing to infighting. Let's get this done before we lose momentum.

By the way (for those who probably don't know, such as fruitsman, whose last post, by the way, does show a wish to contribute), we don't just hammer. Whoever wants to hammer now claims "intent to hammer" and after that happens Xnadro is expected to roleclaim.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8524108#p8524108]post 226[/url], Accountant wrote:@shannon: You say that you don't see anything scummy about XX, and so nn must be bussing him. How do you know it's not town!nn seeing something you don't, or interpreting XX's posts in a different way?
Accountant - You should take it easy on him for a bit and focus on others and as IC you have job and help the group to scum hunt from a different perspective. Your inability to focus on Nadroj seems suspicious to me.
This is untrue. I have spoken before about fruitsman and Wyvernite, and engaged with keyenpeydee. Furthermore, me focusing on XX makes perfect sense. I don't have any obligation to play devil's advocate with myself because I'm an IC; rather, it would be counterproductive as nobody does that and intentionally indulges in a different perapective or lets up on a scummy player just for kicks. Instead, I'm going to lead by example and show you how to scumhunt by focusing on who I find scummy, questioning them and getting them lynched.
Shannon thinks nn and xx are
not
scum together.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 226, Accountant wrote:@shannon: You say that you don't see anything scummy about XX, and so nn must be bussing him. How do you know it's not town!nn seeing something you don't, or interpreting XX's posts in a different way?
I mean, for those that need to be reminded that nadro is scum, read his ISO. All he's done proactively is attack the only other scumread player in the game at the time (nn30). He's pretty much devoted all of his efforts to defending himself, voting his main attacker and focusing on nothing else since. The guy's the scummiest in the game, lynch plz.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Quote fail again whoops. I'm real clumsy with the quote button.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 226, Accountant wrote:@shannon: You say that you don't see anything scummy about XX, and so nn must be bussing him. How do you know it's not town!nn seeing something you don't, or interpreting XX's posts in a different way?
Oh the mod wants votes on a different line

VOTE: Xnadrojx
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by nn30 »

You're right vijarada, I misread.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 1.6

XnadrojX (3) - Accountant, fruitsman, Vijarada
fruitsman (1) - nn30
Accountant (1) - XnadrojX
nn30 (1) - shannon

Not voting (3) - ArcAngel9, keyenpeydee, Wyvernite

With nine players alive, it takes five votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is Sunday, 27th November 5pm GMT, (in (expired on 2016-11-27 17:00:00)).
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Only three votes? Oh yeah, keyen unvoted didn't he. Disregard my "intent" stuff, I'm bad at maths.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by nn30 »

Please note I want to come for Fruitsman tomorrow.

[bote]XX[/vote[

L-1.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by nn30 »

VOTE: XX
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

Ok I'm at L-1

I'm just waiting for some guy to come in and lolhammer me.

That being said I don't actually want to be lolhammered before the intent to hammer so lemme just prepare my final words when some guy claims intent to hammer
Show
Transcend: His name is Jordan backwards, just call him Jordan.
Something_Smart: Your name is Dnecsnart backwards, should I call you Dnecsnart?
Transcend: lol that actually sounds funny

I've got a wiki!
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'd recommend that you prepare a reads list, last thoughts, anything else you want to say and of course your role claim.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Wyvernite
Wyvernite
Goon
Wyvernite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Wyvernite »

intent to hammer
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 223, Vijarada wrote:He's saying you aren't scum together. He's saying you're scum and nadro is town.
Correct, that is what *she* (me) is saying.

TL;DR: Your play doesn't make sense as a bus, but it does as a scum play where NN is town and an easy target.
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

keyenpeydee <--- Town
fruitsman <--- rather Scum
nn30 <----- Null leaning scum, not scumteam with Fruitsman
Wyvernite <----- Slight Town
Vijarada <------ IDK
ArcAngel9 <------ IDK here too
shannon <------ Null
XnadrojX <------ confirmed Vanilla Townie
Accountant <------- Slight Scum

After voting Accountant, we just had the same arguments fly between us, but Fruitsman has just been watching and although his argument(s?) is(are?) correct, it was used in a horrible way (refering to the accusation of moving discussion away from me). Then in hindsight I Accountant didn't really look that scummy, (probably heat of the moment there while we were arguing) apart from the fact they didn't want to interact with me ( I still stand by my opinion that this is scummy). If you guys go after Fruitsman and he flips scum, then I feel nn30 is unlikely to be scumpartners. These reads are across day 1, and once I flip VT look through my posts from a Town perspective.

Ok, I'm ready to be hammered
Show

I've got a wiki!
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

Wyernite, go ahead. Thank you for your cooperation, XnadrojX.

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 212, nn30 wrote:It's very surprising to me that we've gotten off the XX train. What has he done to remove suspicion? Nothing. The conversation just moved past him.

Don't let him get away with that.
We haven't gotten off the XX train? He's still on L-2 when I unvoted. And I'm not letting him get away, I'm keeping an eye on him. I unvoted because there's a chance that someone might hammer him.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 214, nn30 wrote:Your vote is on XX, Fruitsman. You should want the conversation to go there too...

VOTE: Fruitsman
I don't get you here. Is this serious?
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 218, shannon wrote: I think it's entirely plausible that XX just wanted to ask more questions before voting, and I don't think that's AI.
Well said. That's why I don't have a strong scum read on XX.
Show
Games that I modded:

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I dont think Xnadroj is scum. we are doing a mistake. Please stop this wagon, we have time why are we rushing?

And Accountant, I am surprised that you're encouraging day 1 one end so early when we have so time to figure things out.

Key - whats your thoughts on this?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

i'm at L-1 and ending 5 days before deadline isn't that early. We're at the point where everyone is set on my lynch and further discussion would just be something like:

Person A: He's scum
Person B: No
Person C: Yes
Person D: No
etc.
etc.

My lynch right now is inevitable. The best I can do right now is to make say as much as I know as after I flip VT people will know everything I have said day 1 is from a Town perspective, hopefully driving them to get the scum
Show

I've got a wiki!
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Uhh okay, Lemme give my thoughts.

Post says it all that forces me to lynch and hammer XX. It is because at first, I thought XX just wants more questions before voting NN which is not scummy on my perspective. As what I agreed on on Shannon's post. But then I looked at XX iso and I saw post 87 which definitely I really really agree with. Yes, XX is saying that NN is a liar or whatever words he can say just because he strongly scum reads NN. But then when pressured was given on him by Accountant, He immediately voted her which in Post is overly defensive.

I'm convinced. I like the XX lynch. I'll do the hammer.
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

VOTE: XnadrojX

I hope you're scum.
Show
Games that I modded:

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”