podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:49 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 114, Shadow_step wrote:Podo can you tell me who reviewed your setup ?
Antihero, fferyllt, & Cephrir.

Obviously, please don't bother them with anything about this game until it's over and the setup thread is made public.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

nn30 and me need to have a talk. He needs to learn that what I put in my sig is not something to strive to.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:25 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 3002, nn30 wrote:Wowy zowy!
This is gonna sting post flip.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Grendel »

Idk whether to find nn30's accusations against Zoro humorous, or cringe worthy.

Hey, at least boring is caught scum now.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Grendel »

Usually when I push a highly unlikely scenario, its to work my way to a better position for myself, or for another player. I'm secretly hoping that nn30 has an extra motive, but I doubt that's the case.

That reminds me.

@Shadow, What did you think of my rb conspiracy theory?

At the end I couldn't tell if you still thought it was funny, or if you were actually getting annoyed.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I thought you were talking about rb the player for a second
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Ugh...nn30 is making me feel things so bad that I don't know how to describe them...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm curious if HE got the right role pm.
<Embrace The Void>

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 129, Grendel wrote:Usually when I push a highly unlikely scenario, its to work my way to a better position for myself, or for another player. I'm secretly hoping that nn30 has an extra motive, but I doubt that's the case.

That reminds me.

@Shadow, What did you think of my rb conspiracy theory?

At the end I couldn't tell if you still thought it was funny, or if you were actually getting annoyed.
Both and after the MC it was obvious scum can't have an RB.

Implosion the best player alive right now, I'd actually consider killing implosion over zoro today.

More coasting from Prism btw
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 130, Gamma Emerald wrote:I thought you were talking about rb the player for a second
Well, I can't help rb having a common abbreviation for a username. Also can't say I know the guy beyond a couple games I followed that he was in. People talk him up enough that I'd be worried about playing against him if I rolled scum though.
In post 3020, nn30 wrote:
In post 3004, boring wrote:p-edit: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO ONE LYNCH ZORONOS!
I want to talk about this right here.

It makes me think Boring may actually be town. The scum motivation here is to 1) throw a hail mary and throw us off the scent if Zoro is actually her partner. The other scum motivation is would be to MAYBE not die today, but I find this unlikely.

The town motivation says 'here is my last will and testament. When I flip town, let it be known that I SUPER town read Zoro.'

The town motivation weighs SO much more than the scum motivation in my eyes.
This is gonna be so awks when boring flips mafia.

I feel... kinda bad for him.

Pre edit-
Shadow_step wrote: Both and after the MC it was obvious scum can't have an RB.
I was hoping you'd figure out that was the point behind it. I guess you took it all at face value then?

(I was hoping you could see where I was going, but I wasn't counting on it)
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Yes I did think it would be a horrible ploy as scum you to do when you're getting lynched. In the end I didn't want to lynch you after reading Maria's iso, but all the "nk analysis is shit, set up spec is shit" guys wanted to lynch you.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Now let address the huge ass issue I have with the JK, Prism can decide just to no kill. Zoro will have jailed DF, they will lynch DF---> town. Zoro outs his jk target again, zoro gets killed. Town has no clear because df flipped town so NA can't be trusted.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 128, Grendel wrote:Idk whether to find nn30's accusations against Zoro humorous, or cringe worthy.

Hey, at least boring is caught scum now.
They are going to kill zoronos tonight either way so doesn't matter really.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

So zoronos' play this game has been shutting down the LUV wagon day 1. Ccing Luv.
Having Boring and Prism as town. Hmm
Show

boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:21 am

Post by boring »

Oh man, that's got to be my worst scum play ever. I feel bad staying in a game I didn't have time to play properly. I left the final say on everything up to Prism, since he was our deep scum, and he opted that I stay.

I think Prism has a good chance of winning, if he gets a stoke of luck tonight. He still has Deirfire and nn30 to ML, which is all he needs.

Yes, podoboq, if I had my druthers, I would have killed Shadow N1 because he was going to be seen as conf. town, and I don't like to kill people openly scum reading me. I prefer to discredit them.

Anyway, it was a fun game!

Also, Dierfire and Black Void are beautiful. I'm really impressed by both of them and their thought processes.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:44 am

Post by boring »

Prism is awesome, by the way. I realize we all have to put on our little facades in these games, but he's had a fun sense of humor in the mafia PT.

Oh, and MariaR you were brilliant guessing 2/3 of the team. It's not like you went off on so many tangents that you were bound to be right eventually. Iirc, LUV and I were your only other two suspects Day 1 outside Zoronos.

Thank you for playing with me Grendel! I'm sorry we had to be on different teams!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 134, Grendel wrote:
In post 130, Gamma Emerald wrote:I thought you were talking about rb the player for a second
Well, I can't help rb having a common abbreviation for a username. Also can't say I know the guy beyond a couple games I followed that he was in. People talk him up enough that I'd be worried about playing against him if I rolled scum though.
I played with him as scum once and flew under his radar (though we n1ed him so it wasn't hard)
<Embrace The Void>

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Implosion needs to drill into town's heads that scum can't have an rb after that neapolitan flip. So DF should be clear.
Show

boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:27 am

Post by boring »

In post 141, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 134, Grendel wrote:
I played with him as scum once and flew under his radar (though we n1ed him so it wasn't hard)
He's my friend from another (non-mafia) forum. I've actually hydra'd with him once, but I unhydra'd like 36 hours into Day 1 because reasons. (We were yellowbaron because I'm usually Yellow everywhere else, and rb stands for Redbaron). Anyway, I'd like to play a game with him sometime autonomously, since I have yet to do that.

I think he'd be easy to deal with if you can get him to dismiss you as a completely irrational. That is, so long as you strategically stroke his ego. I picked the wrong person to latch onto this game, obviously, but rb's robust enough to give you a proper ride.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I did the first thing
didn't try to stroke his ego
<Embrace The Void>

boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:29 am

Post by boring »

@podoboq, are we allowed to PM dead players about this game now? or does everything have to go here?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:33 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 145, boring wrote:
@podoboq, are we allowed to PM dead players about this game now? or does everything have to go here?
I'd rather keep it all here until the game ends. If you have anything private you'd like to discuss, feel free to send me a PM and I can get to it when I'm able.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:30 am

Post by boring »

thanks!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 140, boring wrote: Oh, and MariaR you were brilliant guessing 2/3 of the team. It's not like you went off on so many tangents that you were bound to be right eventually. Iirc, LUV and I were your only other two suspects Day 1 outside Zoronos.
*blushes*
dawww thank you boring that's very sweet of you ^_^
I assume that's why I was killed
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by boring »

Yeah, that was Prism's reason. I think he regretted it later, when we could have thrown a dart and hit a PR. I think in hindsight, it was our best choice because you would have lynched me D2, and probably him D3. So killing you is one of two reasons we're still in the running.

The other is that no one seems to appreciate Dierfire. He made a perfect, and indefensible case on me D2 with that VCA. I still don't understand why town didn't powerlynch me for it.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”