ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by ironstove »

If I lynch karnos and he flips town, will you follow me like a good sheep?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

BS, karnos. Oh, and you know it.

p-edit

If karnos flips town, I'll do whatever you say because that's not going to happen.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by karnos »

VOTE: PenguinPower & 1 of nero:saru (almost certainly nero)
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Lulz.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by karnos »

If you lynch me, scum needs one more miss lynch to win, so penguin would happily help you with that. He might even help you bus his partner.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by ironstove »

Math's reads were off, he also allowed a NL when we had the opportunity to hammer thor which could have potentially saved us a PR today and he still tried to defend his play as being pro-town, so there was reason for suspicion, even if he tried to soft a PR, none of us were going to believe he was IC unless he was mod-confirmed.

You also realize with IC in the game we now have 4 town PRs in a 13 person game, right?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1604, karnos wrote:If you lynch me, scum needs one more miss lynch to win, so penguin would happily help you with that. He might even help you bus his partner.
Why are you always so scummy?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

IS: 4PRs is not not uncommon...there haven't been any negative utilities, so it's possible that scum have some strong PRs. Tracker, BG, IC, Neighborizer. Encryptor flipped. Some sort of mafia Rolecop or blocker. That's setup spec though.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by karnos »

In any case, as a general FYI, here is some info from the neighbor topic:

9: Fire Assassin suggests adding Nero cain as he is sure he is town
10:aron says he would consider nero if thor flips scum
12: fire assassin says penguin is town because of the aggresive pushing on him
13: fire assdassin says thor is scum because of the tracjker claim, and he says to add penguin
22: this is where penguin says if thor flips scum, add karnos penguin also says he thinks scum resides between saru/lowell
23: aron agrees that 1 of saru/lowell is scum
26: penguin says i am obvtown because of my tunnel on thor
27: aron says nero and bji are likely town from the flip (this was monday at 1pm)
28: penguin says 'well damn' (wed 8am)

This is where I was added to the topic, the rest has been mentioned in thread already.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by karnos »

Looking it over myself, my take-away is that penguin was avoiding mentioning Nero, and he outright called me "obvtown", which really makes his tunnel on me town puzzling from a town perspective.

I think we got this. Even if somehow town royally screws up and lynches me, just lynch nero & penguin after my flip. GG!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Thanks for the regurgitation, karnos. Care to mention what happened after the IC claim?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1601, PenguinPower wrote:BS, karnos. Oh, and you know it.

p-edit

If karnos flips town, I'll do whatever you say because that's not going to happen.
Why aren't you sheeping me after thor flipped scum and I said he was scum the entire game?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by karnos »

I dunno what you mean?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1425

I unvoted, I shared my scum reads, and then you mysteriously started pushing for my lynch even though you called me 'obv town' on Monday.

What part of that made you change your read on me, the unvote? the scum read on nero?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by ironstove »

Karnos, why are you scum reading nero again? You were town reading him earlier when the day started, and you were also scum reading him prior to nightfall. What's going on?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

@karnos: The pre-mediation in the neighborhood thread...sorry the IC claim put a quick stop to that.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by ironstove »

Penguin is literally in panic mode and trying to deflect LOL. I would honestly just ignore him at this point because he's confscum.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'm sorry, why does aron think nero is conf!town after thor flipped scum? Nero was fighting a thor lynch the entire game....
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Calling: iron is a moron. That's just a placeholder for later.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by ironstove »

Penguin, do you think thor is still town?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by ironstove »

Is he still your strongest town read? LOL.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by karnos »

In post 1616, ironstove wrote:I'm sorry, why does aron think nero is conf!town after thor flipped scum? Nero was fighting a thor lynch the entire game....
Honestly I have no idea. He didn't go into detail in the topic. Now, to be fair he didn't say "conf town", he just said nero (and bji) are "likely" town due to the thor flip.
In post 1613, ironstove wrote:Karnos, why are you scum reading nero again? You were town reading him earlier when the day started, and you were also scum reading him prior to nightfall. What's going on?
It was a very slight town read, based purely on the theory of "why would scum stick their neck out like that". Since then, penguin has basically admitted to being scum with his weird unexplained flip, and based on his reads I am thinking it can only be because of nero. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe penguin was planning to bus lowell or saru and nero really is town, but then I am just left scratching my head as to why on earth would penguin go on attack mode instead of letting a lynch happen on one of saru/nero/lowell.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by karnos »

Okay, re-read nero's iso. Feeling real good about the penguin:nero scumteam.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

Spiritually my vote is still on Penguin but I want the other players to contribute.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by bji »

Spoiler: Don't upset the penguin!
I emotion tested ironstove and I am fairly satisfied with the results. Still town reading him.

In post 1608, karnos wrote:22: this is where penguin says if thor flips scum, add karnos penguin also says he thinks scum resides between saru/lowell
You know what would be delicious? If the remaining scum team is karnos-Penguin, who, once Thor was lynched, decided to off the neighborizer leaving only themselves in the neighborhood so that they could coordinate by day in the neighborhood thread instead of the mafia thread. And now we're witnessing their carefully calculated plans come to fruition, complete with misreps of everything that was said in the neighborizer thread to match their agenda.

I think it's a long shot that a scum team would actually do this, but it would be just so AWESOME, I almost wouldn't mind losing to that.
In post 1454, Nero Cain wrote:Why couldn't I just be town and wrong?
If you are town you are wrong far more often than anyone has the right to be. Example:
In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1383, Foxbird wrote:Thor665 (6) - MathBlade, aronagrundy, PenguinPower, Saru, bji, karnos (LYNCH!)
like do you really think scum would pass up the opportunity to hard bus and get town cred here?
I cannot believe you'd actually suggest that a lynch of Thor could be construed as an attemp to get "town cred", ESPECIALLY when it contradicts your assertion that hammering as fast as karnos did is scummy, and ESPECIALLY when since Thor was 1000% likely to be lynched yesterday, there is zero town cred to be gained from getting on his obvwagon.

Are we really going to let Nero slide with this half assed play? If he's scum it's like he doesn't really even have to work hard at it because no one is calling him out on his crap and forcing him make sense. If he's town he shouldn't need any motivation to work harder.

By the way, this goes for Saru and Lowell too who really need to contribute more. Lurking is not particularly alignment indicative in my experience but it is really just totally lame.
In post 1465, MathBlade wrote: Karnos is likely scum for that horrible day end hammer that didn't let us partner hunt.
This is dumb. We can partner hunt today just as effectively as yesterday, and we didn't have to give scum any more info to assist in their NK.
In post 1477, Lowell wrote:I'm also now pretty sure saru is town after all.
What the ??? Where did THIS come from? Why the sudden 180 degree reversal on Saru after self-admitted "been after saru for days" despite Saru not even posting here today?
In post 1482, MathBlade wrote:Yes he cut the day short and didn't let us partner hunt.

For a person making an argument about days you sure are hypocritical and wrong about when you apply it.
This is still dumb.
In post 1495, PenguinPower wrote: Except he was on Saru most of D1. And he parked on D2, which wasn't too much of a risk. And the quickhammer was just all sorts of bad after looking at D1 and D2!karnos Then there's the stuff in our Neighborhood (yes, arona neighborized me N2. Neighborized FA on N1. I asked to neighborize karnos which was dumb) that just comes across as scum!karnos to me based on meta (trying to hard to appear town).
(pp is referring to karnos)

This is such a blatant misrep I don't even know how to address it. Read Karnos' ISO. He was equally against Thor and Saru from way, way back on Day 1, and if you look at the number of times he addressed points directly to or from Thor, it's quite clear that he's intensely interested in Thor as well as Saru. So how is it inconsistent for him to have hammered one of the two players he consistently scum read?

Also I'm not going to quote them but posts , , and are just screaming Penguin trying to misrep and doubtcast karnos.
In post 1621, karnos wrote:Okay, re-read nero's iso. Feeling real good about the penguin:nero scumteam.
Those are my top two scum reads at this point also. Penguin looks bad to me today with the misrepping, bad logic, deflections, defensiveness, etc. And Nero has done nothing to assuage my suspicions of him based on the Day 1 wagon, not to mention the fact that he didn't vote for Thor which puts him on the wrong side of two wagons, not to mention this:
In post 1352, Nero Cain wrote:Bj can be town I guess. Not going to put Thor in hammer range yet.
and then this:
In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote: There's scum within PP, Saru, BJ and Karnos.
with ZERO in between to change his mind about me, also his use of the phrase "Bj can be town I guess" almost feels like some kind of weird taunt given how much disagreement there was about what Grey meant when he used a similar phrase and how that disagreement put me at odds with many other players.

The only players who consistently make sense to me this game are ironstove and Karnos. MathBlade, while confirmed town, doesn't make much sense most of the time.

Saru and Lowell are basically lurking half or more of the time, and almost not even in the game at this point, and we need to start demanding more from them.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: Nero

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”