He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1548, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1546, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1543, PenguinPower wrote:Like, if I'm scum, I literally brought to your attention that I was the only one who could be scum.

Good job, PP. You are awesome at playing against wincon!
Yes. Because I was asking Karnos I was going to get to who was in the D3 spot. It'd come out regardless. Trying for townie points me thinks.
Ugh...I'm going to have a stove-tantrum.

So far, scum!me has:

1.) Openly stated that scum!Thor was his strongest town read
2.) Refused to lynch his strongest town lynch participating in causing a no lynch and calling attention to myself.
3.) Called myself out as part of the neighborhood when I could have refuted karnos' claim given he was scum read and I was townread.
3.) Afterwards, verbally vomited the neighborhood information, clarifying to scum!me's detriment, incorrect statements by MB that I could easily refute.

Why would scum!me do this? Answer this.
1) Yes. To try to save him since I and others townread you and encryptor is a powerful role.
2) Not as much as you think. I was the planned mislynch today. Lowell is also under heat for not hammering. Not a point. Again seems more like saving Thor one more day.
3) You could have. Yes but when Karnos flipped town then you'd be outed scum. Furthermore I was asking innocuous questions based on something Karnos said that made me think he was neighborized D3 not you. The truth would have been out eventually and you decided to be proactive.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If either of you lies about the neighborhood we lynch them.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Ugh...I'm done. I've made my points...your vote and logic are bad. Like, bad bad.

I agree that one of me and karnos is scum. Karnos is scum, and flipping him will give us one more mislynch to find the remaining Lynch me, and then you will be lynching karnos and have no buffer to find the remaining.

The rest of the town can decide now. I've made my case.
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Foxbird »

Votecount 4.8

karnos
(2) - Nero Cain, PenguinPower
Nero Cain
(1) - ironstove
PenguinPower
(1) - MathBlade

Not Voting
(4) - Saru, bji, Lowell, karnos

With
players eligible to vote, it’s
to lynch!

Day 4 will end in
(expired on 2016-11-30 07:11:29).

Mod Notes:

I'm going to bed now.
If I wake up to more toxicity in the thread, I'm going to take action.
And I really don't wanna hunt for replacements
again
So pretty pretty please be nice to each other? Do it for me.
<3
Last edited by Foxbird on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1552, PenguinPower wrote:Ugh...I'm done. I've made my points...your vote and logic are bad. Like, bad bad.

I agree that one of me and karnos is scum. Karnos is scum, and flipping him will give us one more mislynch to find the remaining Lynch me, and then you will be lynching karnos and have no buffer to find the remaining.

That is quite possible but my sister Titus gave me some advice of listen to your town reads. Stove was a tow lock before I pushed Karnos so I have calmed down and gave it a shot from a different angle.

One of you and Karnos is scum and the Arona kill N3 makes it much more likely it is you.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Ugh...you are that dense.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1548, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1546, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1543, PenguinPower wrote:Like, if I'm scum, I literally brought to your attention that I was the only one who could be scum.

Good job, PP. You are awesome at playing against wincon!
Yes. Because I was asking Karnos I was going to get to who was in the D3 spot. It'd come out regardless. Trying for townie points me thinks.
Ugh...I'm going to have a stove-tantrum.

So far, scum!me has:

1.) Openly stated that scum!Thor was his strongest town read
2.) Refused to lynch his strongest town lynch participating in causing a no lynch and calling attention to myself.
3.) Called myself out as part of the neighborhood when I could have refuted karnos' claim given he was scum read and I was townread.
3.) Afterwards, verbally vomited the neighborhood information, clarifying to scum!me's detriment, incorrect statements by MB that I could easily refute.

Why would scum!me do this? Answer this.
All of it for town cred.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

That I didn't need, because I wasn't scum read. I was that proactive? I could have kept my mouth shut and played on like I have been in that case. Bad logic.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by ironstove »

If you're going to continue talking about lynching karnos then lynch me first because you literally have not read anything in this game.

Scum is Saru 100%, I am almost sure about Nero but I'll revisit and rebuild the case as well.

I hate building cases, it's tedious and I feel like I'm doing the work that other people should be doing, but let me hold your hand and explain everything for you on why Karnos is town.

Like I don't want to go through every single post but , , , ,

pretty much clearly draw a line of who karnos is in this game. These are not scum motivated posts, and not posts that feel like a scum!karnos would make.

Then regarding saru, the posts I highlighted above make him look relatively scummy until : , , and .

These posts are super towny, at least I thought up until the point that thor flipped encryptor. I imagine it's possible that Saru received some coaching from daychat to formulate the posts I wrote above. I say this because Saru has remained extremely inconsistent. He says he's left handed but still writes with his right.

like , he indicates that KnightyKnight is a scum read despite the fact that knight's vote is parked on the Thor slot. Interesting that Saru says in 662 'I am almost certain that Thor is scum' and in the following post tries to FOS someone who is voting someone who voting a slot whom 'he is almost certain is scum'. Clearly a major slip here.

Major actions on why nero/saru are most likely scum this game:

1. Nero pushing the heavy mal lynch, off of his partners saru and thor. Yet he knows this is a slot that can't claim, we're lynching this slot for inactivity... Incredibly scummy wagon, yet he calls out karnos as scummy for voting thor with no chance for town to discuss even though we're discussing right now, so what's the issue? My belief is that this was because thor/saru are the PRs, like thor is obviously encryptor, but saru has to be roleblocker at this point.

Nero also made which I would say clears penguin if nero flips scum, and implicates saru further.

2. Saru indicating which was made sense up until it came time to stand by his words, he parked his vote on lowel, who was neither knightyknight, or thor, when thor was in hammer range. I.e. he says giving intent to hammer and he returns and doesn't hammer. Thor follows in with a scummy tracker claim and then saru makes this disgusting post in trying to pin the nl on lowell, when his inaction caused the result as well, using the tracker claim as an excuse LOL.

Now we're here in D4, nero is trying to ML karnos saying the quickhammer killed town discussion and disallowed scum hunting. This is a bullshit excuse and those of you that are buying it are fools because quick hammering in that situation DOES NOTHING but stop THOR WHO HAS AVOIDED BEING THE LYNCH FOR 2 DAYS IN A ROW FROM GETTING AWAY A 3RD DAY. AND WE CAN EASILY SCUM HUNT THE FOLLOWING DAY.

In all seriousness, please explain to me 1 reason why quick hammering there is so bad? What could we have done then that we can't do today? NOTHING.

So I say lynch between {saru, nero}, if either one flips town, we need to reassess the {lowell, penguin} pool, but at this point, town are in {bji, karnos, math}
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by ironstove »

All I'm saying is that nothing is a stronger indicator of scum to me than saying 'I have a very, very strong scum read on X' but when it comes time to hammer X you stall and delay for and try to find a way out of it like Saru did.

Then nero's logic for trying to lynch town applies to himself and the mislynch he led on mal, but he's conveniently forgotten about it, how is it not scummy to suggest a lynch on someone who has been AFK from the game and won't claim before hammer? What if we hammered our doctor or cop? I'm sure nero would have been fine with that. I wasn't, I tried to fight the lynch, but it was the only lynch happening so my thought process was "I would rather mislynch the cop so I can build a case tomorrow on nero, than have a no lynch and have no information to go on the following day", so I bit.

Nero refused karnos' suggestion on mal 'Why don't you just let him live today and see if he replaces out? You refused to lynch the tracer slot (Who is now thor, surprise surprise?) for being AFK, yet you want to lynch mal rather than letting him veg till he's replaced and without a chance to claim?'

To this nero said mal was active in other games, but still couldn't justify why it was better to lynch than let the guy veg another day and be replaced. If he prod-dodged then we would have then seriously taken into consideration lynching mal, but wasting D1 lynch on him only confirmed FMPOV that the thor wagon was real scum, and that nero was real scum protecting his PR partner.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1554, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1552, PenguinPower wrote:Ugh...I'm done. I've made my points...your vote and logic are bad. Like, bad bad.

That is quite possible but my sister Titus gave me some advice of listen to your town reads. Stove was a tow lock before I pushed Karnos so I have calmed down and gave it a shot from a different angle.

One of you and Karnos is scum and the Arona kill N3 makes it much more likely it is you.
You're honestly doing nothing but trying to lynch town, and it's scummy as fuck.

I already said that the biggest suspect of flipping scum is nero, followed by saru/lowell.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by ironstove »

I believe it's more saru than lowell now at this point because Saru has tried to create a case on lowell citing reasons which also apply to himself, he's called lowell out for some scummy behavior that he himself does, so that's a big slip IMO that needs to be explored.

We also get TREMENDOUS information from lynching nero at this point in the game from the amount of posts he has with other players. I personally believe that Saru is the PR and nero is a weaker PR or goon, but lynching NERO, even if he somehow flips town will result in us finding the real scum.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

@IS: Scum is 100% Saru and almost sure Nero. Yet vote is on Nero.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by ironstove »

If you're going to lynch anyone, you lynch the person who gives the MOST information + is MOST likely scum if you have a mislynch, and that's NERO or SARU.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by ironstove »

Yea, I'm actually totally indifferent at this point who we lynch between those two, like lynch either.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by ironstove »

How can you guys be lynching thor for a quick hammer that literally made 0 impact on the game 'because quick hammer is so scummy omg'

Yet you're all totally ignoring the mal mislynch, the stall on thor's hammer, the obvious inconsistency in voting, and the other minor slips that all add up to a much stronger case? Karnos has literally done nothing scummy this entire game besides seem lurky, but activity is hardly a reason to lynch him over other players whose ACTIONS have said more to their alignment than their activity has.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by ironstove »

Or lynch ME if you're going to continue talking about lynching karnos because I don't want to be in this game anymore. I'M FUCKING OVER IT. If after that fucking wall of text I wrote above which DRAINED ME, you're still going to think like a bunch of mongs 'DURRR, NERO RIGHT! QUICK HAMMER MUS BE SCUM!! MISLYNCH AFK NOT SCUM!' There is seriously something wrong with all of you, or maybe it's me, but I just can't mesh on this site. I feel like I'm talking to a wall with some people on here.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1562, PenguinPower wrote:@IS: Scum is 100% Saru and almost sure Nero. Yet vote is on Nero.
Yea, my 2 major scum reads either of which I'm happy to lynch and you're seriously calling me out for this LOL.

See, that stuff above? This is exactly what I'm talking about, you missed the ENTIRE BODY OF MY MESSAGE.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

No, I read it. If you have a 100% certain read, it doesn't make sense to vote outside that.

If I didn't know how derp you can be in pressure situations, I really would think it's you and karnos left on scum team.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by ironstove »

Yea, I was 100% sure on nero as well, but Karnos somehow thinks that nero is town which doesn't make any sense to me. I need karnos to explain that. So nero went from 100% scum to 95% scum.

Saru went from 95% scum, to 100% scum.

I'm still confident enough in both reads to vote either, but you know what I want to know? Why do you care???

Like, seirously penguin? Why is that the one thing that sticks out to you? I'd view this as a minor detail, but it seems like you're really bothered by the fact that I'm voting Nero and not Saru. Like, you REALLY, REALLY want me to be voting Saru instead of nero to be calling me out on that post, like rather than refuting or discussing any of the points I made, the first thing you post to me is "Why are you voting Saru?"

So this makes me very curious. So curious in fact that now I want to keep my vote on Nero for the rest of today and see what he flips of the lynch goes through. And if you're scum reading me for voting for the person I'm currently 95% sure is scum rather than the person I'm 100% sure is scum, then PLEASE, vote for me. LIKE I'M BEGGING YOU TO VOTE FOR ME IF THAT'S THE REASON YOU SCUM READ ME.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

No...I'd rather you vote for karnos so we don't lose.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by ironstove »

Why is karnos scum?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by ironstove »

Yea, this is EXACTLY why I NEVER bother to write out my cases to people, because people who don't already see what I see aren't going to see it even if I spell it out for them in a giant post.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Oh, and I care because you're throwing up a roadblock. I'd just like for it to make some logical sense. Sorry to make your brain work overtime.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1571, ironstove wrote:Why is karnos scum?
Already answered that. Maybe
you
can read.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”