(4) - Saru, bji, Lowell, karnos

With
players eligible to vote, it’s
to lynch!

Day 4 will end in
(expired on 2016-11-30 07:11:29).

Mod Notes:

None!
Last edited by Foxbird on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

FYI now clear teams are emerging. This is a good sign. Pp's vote while I like it is utter shit as it is naked.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Lowell »

The more I look at this post the more I think karnos is setting me up to get punked on a fake choice. If we're talking karnos and nero I'd much prefer karnos. And I'd also prefer karnos not trying to butter me up with this shit. I'm also now pretty sure saru is town after all.
In post 1431, karnos wrote:I'm still pretty sure scum are among the nero:lowell:mathblade:saru pool. Lowell, assuming for the moment you are town, and mathblade is indeed confirmed IC, between nero and saru which one is most obvious scum?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:15 am

Post by ironstove »

You guys are voting for karnos because he quick hammered even though thor was confirmed scum? That's your reasoning for why he's scum?

Not only is this incredibly weak logic and reasoning, but people who are believing it or say they believe it are hilarious really.

Ok, this game drove me over the hill. I'm over it.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm not going to vote, since I won't be online again until tomorrow morning.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:16 am

Post by ironstove »

You can read back on D1 and D2 to determine that Karnos and Thor were not on the same team.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:16 am

Post by ironstove »

If someone else votes karnos, I will immediately hammer because I'm over this game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes he cut the day short and didn't let us partner hunt.

For a person making an argument about days you sure are hypocritical and wrong about when you apply it.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:17 am

Post by ironstove »

None of you are listening to any reason, and presuming a quick hammer means a person = scum, that indicator is so strong that you believe it good enough to disregard all previous days posts and interactions and votes, then please immediately blitz me after I quick hammer today.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:18 am

Post by ironstove »

I'm hard claiming scum. Me and karnos are the team. LYNCH US BOTH. You're all too smart.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1480, ironstove wrote:You can read back on D1 and D2 to determine that Karnos and Thor were not on the same team.
Anger doesn't prove shit nor does bussing early. Going to have to explain it like I am dumb.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:18 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 1484, ironstove wrote:I'm hard claiming scum. Me and karnos are the team. LYNCH US BOTH. You're all too smart.
In post 1484, ironstove wrote:I'm hard claiming scum. Me and karnos are the team. LYNCH US BOTH. You're all too smart.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:19 am

Post by ironstove »

karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:21 am

Post by karnos »

MathBlade, I thought I was busing my partner, not town reading him.

In the interest of full disclosure, aronagrundy recruit me last night before he died as he thought I was pretty towny after the Thor flip. I won't immediately reveal the other neighborized players unless they choose to reveal themselves.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

So I take it you concede?

Or is this a joke?

Again if you think karnos is town make an argument.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:22 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 1399, ironstove wrote:Honestly players like you math are the most toxic element in mafia scum because you act and play like you have read all of the information to make decisions and have an impact but in reality you are like one of those ppl that get their news from Yahoo Frontpage yet you feel knowledgeable enough to argue about world issues with others and leave people like me astounded and angry and wondering where you get the idea that it is OK to open your mouth
In post 1399, ironstove wrote:Honestly players like you math are the most toxic element in mafia scum because you act and play like you have read all of the information to make decisions and have an impact but in reality you are like one of those ppl that get their news from Yahoo Frontpage yet you feel knowledgeable enough to argue about world issues with others and leave people like me astounded and angry and wondering where you get the idea that it is OK to open your mouth
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:25 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 1489, MathBlade wrote:So I take it you concede?

Or is this a joke?

Again if you think karnos is town make an argument.
No, I'm being serious. I thought I could fool you, but tbh I can't handle the pressure, you cracked the game wide open.
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Foxbird »

Ahem.

This is still a game, people.

You have a problem, you vent to me or you take a step away from your computer for a second. Get some fresh air. Pet a pet. Draw an angry picture. Badly sing some opera.

Please don't bring unnecessary toxicity into my game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1488, karnos wrote:MathBlade, I thought I was busing my partner, not town reading him.

In the interest of full disclosure, aronagrundy recruit me last night before he died as he thought I was pretty towny after the Thor flip. I won't immediately reveal the other neighborized players unless they choose to reveal themselves.
So moving on and playing the game in case ironstove is just being Town throwing a hissy fit because he isn't getting his way.

@Karnos when did you get the notification?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:29 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 1474, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: karnos

Breaking my heart.
Why is it breaking your heart?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:52 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1476, MathBlade wrote:FYI now clear teams are emerging. This is a good sign. Pp's vote while I like it is utter shit as it is naked.
Sorry. Well, not really.

Pretty simple:
In post 1380, karnos wrote:are you kidding? been trying to lynch this scum since day one. not going to slowplay it and risk someone getting cold feet.
Except he was on Saru most of D1. And he parked on D2, which wasn't too much of a risk. And the quickhammer was just all sorts of bad after looking at D1 and D2!karnos Then there's the stuff in our Neighborhood (yes, arona neighborized me N2. Neighborized FA on N1. I asked to neighborize karnos which was dumb) that just comes across as scum!karnos to me based on meta (trying to hard to appear town).
In post 1494, ironstove wrote:Why is it breaking your heart?
Because we've yet to be in one game where we are of the same alignment on this site.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:54 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1493, MathBlade wrote:@Karnos when did you get the notification?
Last night. And it wasn't because arona thought he was towny (which is clear in that thread), so not sure why he said that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1496, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1493, MathBlade wrote:@Karnos when did you get the notification?
Last night. And it wasn't because arona thought he was towny (which is clear in that thread), so not sure why he said that.
1) This is supposed to be the next day.
Just got done with a game with a neighborizer in it and it was a normal and we were informed the daybreak.

2) I asked Karnos for a reason. I still want his answer.

Mod: If arona neighborized someone when would you send the message
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:27 am

Post by karnos »

7:11AM is what it says. My time zone was set to eastern time but didn't adjust for daylight savings, so it's off by an hour.

@MathBlade, mod said in the original posts that you need to PM any setup related question.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:33 am

Post by ironstove »

Too bad math doesn't read so he doesn't know what the rules to follow are lul.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”