bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1370, aronagrundy wrote:Ok that said I'm confused re: bji too. Like there are investigative roles beyond tracker
Well aside from cop, I haven't personally played with any others. I guess scum could have thought FA was cop too. But then:

Thor would have to believe that FA was cop, and then he'd claim tracker knowing that since the bodyguard was dead and there was likely no doctor (doctor + bodyguard in same game, does that happen?) that a NK of the cop would not out him. But he'd have to be pretty sure that FA was cop and not tracker ...

Maybe there are other investigative roles but I haven't seen them personally. I'm just not sure that if I were scum I'd agree to a kill of the one player most likely to out me.

Anyway, this is all just speculation about scum motives, and not particularly important given what we know about FA's flip and Thor's claim.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by bji »

Not to mention I just realized that Thor is actually lynched if my math is correct.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Well, my reads are in the thread - good luck with that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Karnos why did you feel we needed to end the day?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 1339, Saru wrote:
In post 1336, aronagrundy wrote:also saru is probably scum too for saying he'll hammer and promptly disappearing
No, I purposely chose not to hammer because I believed Thor's claim. Which I regret now.

Also, Lowell said he was going to hammer if I got cold feet, but never did. That pretty much confirms scum!Lowell to me. He's after Thor.
VOTE: Thor665
Yeah I just didn't make it back in time, thought I would but didn't. Though I will confess that when I saw the NL and claim, I believed it too. So tbh I probably wouldn't have hammered anyway.

Let's do this, saru. Your flailing officially begins.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by karnos »

In post 1378, Nero Cain wrote:@Karnos why did you feel we needed to end the day?
are you kidding? been trying to lynch this scum since day one. not going to slowplay it and risk someone getting cold feet.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1379, Lowell wrote:Let's do this, saru. Your flailing officially begins.
ewww more pot calling the kettle black tactics. You can stop now, it's getting gross.
Currently Playing:
N/A
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1380, karnos wrote:
In post 1378, Nero Cain wrote:@Karnos why did you feel we needed to end the day?
are you kidding? been trying to lynch this scum since day one. not going to slowplay it and risk someone getting cold feet.
That means shit. In 1800 I bussed you the entire time and practically taught you my bussing strategy so you know this is a flawed argument and you bring it up why?
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Foxbird »

Votecount 3.3 - FINAL!

Thor665
(6) - MathBlade, aronagrundy, PenguinPower, Saru, bji, karnos
(LYNCH!)

bji
(1) - Thor665

Not Voting
(3) - Nero Cain, ironstove, Lowell

With
players eligible to vote, it’s
to lynch!

Day 3 will end
now.

Mod Notes:

None!
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Foxbird »

Thor665 has been lynched.

He was a
Mafia Encryptor

_ _ _

It is now Night 3.

Night actions are due in
(expired on 2016-11-16 06:24:42)
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Foxbird »

aronagrundy has been killed.

He was a
Town Neighborizer

_ _ _

It is now Day 4.

The day will end in
(expired on 2016-11-30 07:11:29).
Last edited by Foxbird on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Foxbird »

Votecount 4.1

Not Voting
(8) - MathBlade, Saru, Nero Cain, karnos, PenguinPower, ironstove, Lowell, bji

With
players eligible to vote, it’s
to lynch!

Day 4 will end in
(expired on 2016-11-30 07:11:29).

Mod Notes:

None!
Last edited by Foxbird on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:59 am

Post by karnos »

I'm thinking this might mean Saru & Nero are town. Lowell, what is your excuse for the terrible day 2 no-lynch?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1382, MathBlade wrote:
That means shit. In 1800 I bussed you the entire time and practically taught you my bussing strategy so you know this is a flawed argument and you bring it up why?
I still expect an answer.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:41 am

Post by ironstove »

Math blade also no lynched.

I agree that it is Nero + 1 in Sara Lowell penguin or math
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:42 am

Post by ironstove »

I have a long flame post I wrote while night was out I'm gonna a paste it here so I can get banned from this game
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:43 am

Post by ironstove »

Alright you know what nevermind, but I'm just gonna say I have been saying to Lynch thor since d1 and if fa didn't flip tracker I'm pretty sure town would have lost this game because you would have lynched me next after I was still pushing for a thor Lynch knowing that was a fake claim
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:45 am

Post by ironstove »

I am most suspicious of Lowell, karnos.

Him saying he would come back to hammer thor, yet he returned multiple times and didn't hammer until finally 4 hrs before eod that claims and Lowell finally had an excuse to not Lynch his encryptor

Lowell has been playing like scared bitch scum this entire game and he deserves rope
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:49 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 1388, MathBlade wrote:
Why are you still trying to lead? You literally no lynched on d2 and gullible you ate up a bullshit tracker claim despite the scummy contradiction and situations I. E. No time for anyone to counter claim, and also previous statement that he wouldn't claim.

You're not playing well, sit in the back and be quiet if you're town because if fa didn't flip tracker you would have lynched myself or karnos today I GUARANTEE IT.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:51 am

Post by ironstove »

I am definitely split between last scum in Sara or Lowell, it is really hard to narrow down, Lowell's play has been so poor and anti town I can't believe a real town player is responsible for it yet I can also believe I saw that stupid weak bus attempt from Saru when he built a case on thor yet at d2 he was parking his vote on lowell
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

I guarantee I would not be lynched ever. If we lynch me we deserve to lose.

I am not trying to "lead". I asked Karnos a question. Scumhunting is a thing. As mentioned earlier I suspect Karnos and Lowell. The question becomes why don't you want me to post?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1394, ironstove wrote:I am definitely split between last scum in Sara or Lowell, it is really hard to narrow down, Lowell's play has been so poor and anti town I can't believe a real town player is responsible for it yet I can also believe I saw that stupid weak bus attempt from Saru when he built a case on thor yet at d2 he was parking his vote on lowell
Last scum?

Thor - Saru/Lowell + ?

At work gtg but will read later.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:55 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 1393, ironstove wrote:
In post 1388, MathBlade wrote:
Why are you still trying to lead? You literally no lynched on d2 and gullible you ate up a bullshit tracker claim despite the scummy contradiction and situations I. E. No time for anyone to counter claim, and also previous statement that he wouldn't claim.

You're not playing well, sit in the back and be quiet if you're town because if fa didn't flip tracker you would have lynched myself or karnos today I GUARANTEE IT.
Like use ur brain if u have one to exercise a little critical thinking you made like 3 negative EV plays for town in a row and then you're really trying to fos karnos? Karnos is practically confirmed town at this point if you actually read this game including myself and I would have said Aron if he wasn't dead
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:56 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 1396, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1394, ironstove wrote:I am definitely split between last scum in Sara or Lowell, it is really hard to narrow down, Lowell's play has been so poor and anti town I can't believe a real town player is responsible for it yet I can also believe I saw that stupid weak bus attempt from Saru when he built a case on thor yet at d2 he was parking his vote on lowell
Last scum?

Thor - Saru/Lowell + ?

At work gtg but will read later.
This post confirmed for me that you didn't read this game thread when you joined and you're still not reading it now.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:58 am

Post by ironstove »

Honestly players like you math are the most toxic element in mafia scum because you act and play like you have read all of the information to make decisions and have an impact but in reality you are like one of those ppl that get their news from Yahoo Frontpage yet you feel knowledgeable enough to argue about world issues with others and leave people like me astounded and angry and wondering where you get the idea that it is OK to open your mouth

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”