Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:33 am

Post by BlackVoid »

TOWNLORDS WHO I TRUST TO WIN THIS GAME

Victor:
I buy Victor's Mason claim as he claimed it when he didn't have to and I was townreading him before anyways, claim or not.

IAI:
I still think IAI is town for the way he put his neck on the line to lynch GreyICE despite the arguments to the contrary. They don't address the fact that it was D1 and IAI had several other options if he was scum and wanted to look pro-town.

Jaack:
The Jaack wagon is horrible. What the heck are you guys doing? My townread on Jaack from D1 still holds and nothing he's done today has reduced that. He went after Sotty7 which seems consistent with the rest of his play. I think he's tunneling a bit given there are scum outside of Sotty7 but I understand why he wants his biggest scumread dead. I don't get how Rask started thinking "he feels fake to me now" when nothing of Jaack's demeanor, pushes, or activity level has changed.

goodmorning:
Despite not understanding GM's play at times, I think she's town. One of the biggest tells I've noticed was when she told Sotty7 that she doesn't want to argue with good players when she suspects them. It seemed like such a bizarre thing for scum to say. If GM was scum and scared of Sotty7 beating her in an argument, couldn't she simply attack weaker players? Stuff I wrote in about her early play still apply.

Creature:
I'm pretty confident he's town now because he's seeing the game in a very similar way to me. I expand on on him and his predecessor.

TOWNIE BUT A TINGE OF PARAN
OIA:

Cloud:
I'm a little more murky on Cloud but I still think what I said in applies. I like his reaction to that which was to tell me he was doing pro-town things and not to townread him for a slip. He also talks about how great he is as scum which tends to just put people on their guards so I think he probably wouldn't do it as scum. But I think of all townreads, this one is the shakiest.

FUTURE SCUM BLOC MEMBERS WHO WILL SERVE AS THE BACKBONE (ALONG WITH ME) IN DEMOLISHING THE TOWN:

Sotty7:
Sotty7 is a given. The recent attack on Creature is simply attacking who she perceives as the weakest vote on her wagon. Creature's stances and positions are amazingly consistent and she just ignored that because he jumped onto two wagons. Guess what, both wagons that Creature jumped on (Sotty7 and Hoopla) were on people he was scumreading. It's not like he's randomly jumping on wagons.

Hoopla:
All of Hoopla's pushes today are bad. GM is town as is Jaack. Hoopla's reason for voting GM is literally "she and TwoFace defended me against Victor and there's gotta be one scum there. TwoFace was town so GM is scum." That's so lame and if she actually believed what she was saying to Victor, she shouldn't find it surprising that people agreed with her. Then there's the Jaack push. No reasoning but I'll assume from D1 that she just thought Jaack was flying under the radar. I pointed out that this is Jaack's normal play and she hopped off because me and TwoFace were defending him. But now TwoFace is dead leaving her clear to push Jaack.

Rask:
Rask's case on GM harped on way too much about "anti-town" stuff like GM not responding and posting reads. But then if he was so sure that he went to absurd lengths to write a wall of text about her, how did he so easily switch to Sotty7 instead of arguing that Sotty7 was a counterwagon to GM? I don't think he actually believes his GM-case and there were some points where I felt he was parroting Victor (for example, saying that GM is refusing to read Victor's posts which I know is a sore point for Victor).

MariaR:
MariaR's scumreads are me and Jaack which is just wtf. She's just doing everything that is the opposite of what I'm doing. There's also the fact that the Victor wagon formed from people disgruntled with the GreyICE lynch and were part of the Sotty7 wagon. Who hated the GreyICE lynch, was never on the Sotty7 wagon but on the Victor wagon? MariaR.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:47 am

Post by MariaR »

Black is right that we are legit doing everything opposite of each other I don't remember who was part of the Scotty wagon day 1 so I joined the victor wagon and a few of my townreads joined as I was okay with it your only reason for sr's me is just that were on 2 sides of a coin
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:49 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1500, BlackVoid wrote:
TOWNLORDS WHO I TRUST TO WIN THIS GAME

Victor:
I buy Victor's Mason claim as he claimed it when he didn't have to and I was townreading him before anyways, claim or not.

IAI:
I still think IAI is town for the way he put his neck on the line to lynch GreyICE despite the arguments to the contrary. They don't address the fact that it was D1 and IAI had several other options if he was scum and wanted to look pro-town.

Jaack:
The Jaack wagon is horrible. What the heck are you guys doing? My townread on Jaack from D1 still holds and nothing he's done today has reduced that. He went after Sotty7 which seems consistent with the rest of his play. I think he's tunneling a bit given there are scum outside of Sotty7 but I understand why he wants his biggest scumread dead. I don't get how Rask started thinking "he feels fake to me now" when nothing of Jaack's demeanor, pushes, or activity level has changed.

goodmorning:
Despite not understanding GM's play at times, I think she's town. One of the biggest tells I've noticed was when she told Sotty7 that she doesn't want to argue with good players when she suspects them. It seemed like such a bizarre thing for scum to say. If GM was scum and scared of Sotty7 beating her in an argument, couldn't she simply attack weaker players? Stuff I wrote in about her early play still apply.

Creature:
I'm pretty confident he's town now because he's seeing the game in a very similar way to me. I expand on on him and his predecessor.

TOWNIE BUT A TINGE OF PARAN
OIA:

Cloud:
I'm a little more murky on Cloud but I still think what I said in applies. I like his reaction to that which was to tell me he was doing pro-town things and not to townread him for a slip. He also talks about how great he is as scum which tends to just put people on their guards so I think he probably wouldn't do it as scum. But I think of all townreads, this one is the shakiest.

FUTURE SCUM BLOC MEMBERS WHO WILL SERVE AS THE BACKBONE (ALONG WITH ME) IN DEMOLISHING THE TOWN:

Sotty7:
Sotty7 is a given. The recent attack on Creature is simply attacking who she perceives as the weakest vote on her wagon. Creature's stances and positions are amazingly consistent and she just ignored that because he jumped onto two wagons. Guess what, both wagons that Creature jumped on (Sotty7 and Hoopla) were on people he was scumreading. It's not like he's randomly jumping on wagons.

Hoopla:
All of Hoopla's pushes today are bad. GM is town as is Jaack. Hoopla's reason for voting GM is literally "she and TwoFace defended me against Victor and there's gotta be one scum there. TwoFace was town so GM is scum." That's so lame and if she actually believed what she was saying to Victor, she shouldn't find it surprising that people agreed with her. Then there's the Jaack push. No reasoning but I'll assume from D1 that she just thought Jaack was flying under the radar. I pointed out that this is Jaack's normal play and she hopped off because me and TwoFace were defending him. But now TwoFace is dead leaving her clear to push Jaack.

Rask:
Rask's case on GM harped on way too much about "anti-town" stuff like GM not responding and posting reads. But then if he was so sure that he went to absurd lengths to write a wall of text about her, how did he so easily switch to Sotty7 instead of arguing that Sotty7 was a counterwagon to GM? I don't think he actually believes his GM-case and there were some points where I felt he was parroting Victor (for example, saying that GM is refusing to read Victor's posts which I know is a sore point for Victor).

MariaR:
MariaR's scumreads are me and Jaack which is just wtf. She's just doing everything that is the opposite of what I'm doing. There's also the fact that the Victor wagon formed from people disgruntled with the GreyICE lynch and were part of the Sotty7 wagon. Who hated the GreyICE lynch, was never on the Sotty7 wagon but on the Victor wagon? MariaR.
If i was scum id be higher ;)
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:26 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 2.07
Hoopla (4)

Jaack (3)
, , ,

Jaack (4)

Creature (2)
, ,
Sotty7 (1)
Not Voting (1)

Day two deadline is Friday November 18, 1 PM PST. (expired on 2016-11-18 13:00:00)

VictorDeAngelo, goodmorning, Jaack, I Am Innocent have been prodded.

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch!
[/size]
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:31 am

Post by MariaR »

Join the jaack vote for a townblock!
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:37 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1503, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 2.07
Hoopla (4)

Jaack (3)
, , ,
Creature (2)
, ,
Sotty7 (1)
Not Voting (1)

Day two deadline is Friday November 18, 1 PM PST. (expired on 2016-11-18 13:00:00)

VictorDeAngelo, goodmorning, Jaack, I Am Innocent have been prodded.

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch!
[/size]
I voted jack 1483
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:38 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Jaack is town. Why not hop over to the Hoopla wagon?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1506, BlackVoid wrote:Jaack is town. Why not hop over to the Hoopla wagon?
You're on the wagon so no ty
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:40 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

vc fixed
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:42 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1506, BlackVoid wrote:Jaack is town. Why not hop over to the Hoopla wagon?
His flip flop with sotty and me was inconsistent af
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:43 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I also think that hoopla voting alone on gm (who isnt getting lynched) isnt a good play as scum when youre being heavily fosed
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:44 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1504, MariaR wrote:Join the jaack vote for a townblock!
I care more about lynching scum, hence the hoopla vote!
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1511, I Am Innocent wrote:
Wow we have the same sight in mind!
So why is your vote not on jaack or BV?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:45 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1512, MariaR wrote:
Do you believe both Victor's and Sotty's claims?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1513, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1512, MariaR wrote:
Do you believe both Victor's and Sotty's claims?
I believe Scotty
Victors I'm iffy on and if that mason partner doesn't show up with in a time frame I'll tunnel harder then anyone's ever seen
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:57 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Cause the way I see it, with at least 2 town masons and a town tracker (this is the one I don't believe) in a 13 player game, I have to assume scum must be loaded with power. At least 2 scum with night actions (kill and at least one other), yet this group goes after the one player that Sotty tracked doing nothing.

Yeah, jack is not likely scum.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:58 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

And as for your other choice, I still strongly town read BV. His reads may be all over the place, but that is town effort (not very easily fakeable).
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1515, I Am Innocent wrote:Cause the way I see it, with at least 2 town masons and a town tracker (this is the one I don't believe) in a 13 player game, I have to assume scum must be loaded with power. At least 2 scum with night actions (kill and at least one other), yet this group goes after the one player that Sotty tracked doing nothing.

Isn't maifa with another kill like vig bastard or am I misunderstanding what you're saying
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:59 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1516, I Am Innocent wrote:And as for your other choice, I still strongly town read BV. His reads may be all over the place, but that is town effort (not very easily fakeable).
See this I agree with that he's putting effort but I feel some of it is LAMIST with those theory crafts his reads are also very dif to mine so it's hard to tr him but not impossible
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:03 am

Post by MariaR »

IAI can you try to show me a game or give me an example on the dif between town and scum effort because I feel mostly everyone puts effort in the game for me an example of town effort would be your "every vote thing" like if scum did that you're a tryhard.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:04 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1517, MariaR wrote:
In post 1515, I Am Innocent wrote:Cause the way I see it, with at least 2 town masons and a town tracker (this is the one I don't believe) in a 13 player game, I have to assume scum must be loaded with power. At least 2 scum with night actions (kill and at least one other), yet this group goes after the one player that Sotty tracked doing nothing.

Isn't maifa with another kill like vig bastard or am I misunderstanding what you're saying
Well I already linked to one normal game earlier where I was part of a 2 player scum team and we had a vig. But in my comment, I was thinking more like a rolecop/vanilla cop, or roleblocker that would have a night action as well. something more than an a passive role like encryptor.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:06 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1519, MariaR wrote:IAI can you try to show me a game or give me an example on the dif between town and scum effort because I feel mostly everyone puts effort in the game for me an example of town effort would be your "every vote thing" like if scum did that you're a tryhard.
our last game with transcend is a similar example. I felt he was all over the place, but eventually I realized that effort was not fakeable.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:08 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

*not easily fakeable. very few players can do it.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1520, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1517, MariaR wrote:

Well I already linked to one normal game earlier where I was part of a 2 player scum team and we had a vig. But in my comment, I was thinking more like a rolecop/vanilla cop, or roleblocker that would have a night action as well. something more than an a passive role like encryptor.
Ahhh I thought you meant just killing power.
Did that 2 scum have a lot of pr's for town I would hope not cause that's really really bad
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:09 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Maria, you really think Hoopla is town? Can you please explain cause I am not seeing that one at all
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”