MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:03 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 472, mykonian wrote:
In post 469, MariaR wrote:Transcend I'm feeling better if you need to vote me again by all means
crazy idea here, but hear me out

you could vote him!
There are 4 people I'd vote before Transcend but I can't do that right now good sir wanna have another chat?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 473, MariaR wrote:
In post 471, Joshz wrote:From what I can gather this community has a way of looking at things and anything else is scummy even though it's completely different in other places, this has been seen by you, mykonian, and gamma so far. So you're going to have to tell me qhat I'm doing wrong rather than just say it's awful and then spew ate
I had to learn stuff the hard way aswell there's nothing that's awful about it besides the fact I think it's a bad least the ate wasn't even at you so you can kick my ass lol
"There's nothing bad besides that i think its bad"
:*
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:16 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 475, MariaR wrote:
In post 469, MariaR wrote:Transcend I'm feeling better if you need to vote me again by all means

you could vote him!
There are 4 people I'd vote before Transcend but I can't do that right now good sir wanna have another chat?
I'd sort of like to continue on that topic. The post where he switches back his vote, doesn't that smell to you? Like without the previous posts even, because it sounded my alarms (which is why I reread his stance on you).
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 477, mykonian wrote:
In post 475, MariaR wrote:

you could vote him!
I'd sort of like to continue on that topic. The post where he switches back his vote, doesn't that smell to you? Like without the previous posts even, because it sounded my alarms (which is why I reread his stance on you).
Some what but my Transcend meta suggests he townreads me more when he's scum then pushes on me so it doesn't have as big an impact if the people I don't want lynch don't get lynched and I see his wagon I'd jump on but I highly doubt the 4 people I want before he don't get wagoned
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:56 am

Post by MTD »

Yay, i got back into my account!

In post 468, Joshz wrote:
In post 466, mykonian wrote:
In post 464, Joshz wrote:And your complete lack of reactive devaluation doesn't make any sense when you scum read gamma, even though now you're backtracking and telling Maria that gamma isn't scum?
I've gone with gamma town from the moment I voted RK, and even yesterday I've given you a good reason why he is likely town given the mindset he showed earlier (and how his later actions do not make sense had he been scum).

You could actually read what I post.
I read it. Doesn't change my opinion of you. Just makes the initial SvS more likely than TvS.

VOTE: josh

misrepping myko and the going on as if nothing happened when he calls you out... just no. I'm willing to let a lot slide that can be explained with you coming from a different meta, but this is not such a thing.
still the same old MTD
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Transcend »

1. You cannot meta me

2. Josh is a mislynch and i will not tolerate such an obv noob town getting lynched.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

checking in. i'll read later.
had a dream that MTD and mykonian became the new admins of the site, just thought i'd share that
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Joshz »

Potato potato. I didn't misrep anyrhing, do you know what reactive devaluation is? And why is gamma allowed to get away with a master plan of seeing if I contribute? Of course I'll go on, what do you want me to do, stop playing and start getting into a pointless back and fourth with mykonian? Maria says my read post is bad for the reason it's bad and nobody comments on it? So many questions, the only real answer is I'm almost positive there's 1-2 scum in mykonian gamma and gerry, and you morons lynching me is a stupid mislynch that should not happen and you'll regret later but at least it'll teach me my place here ;) or is that an ate that makes me obvious scum omg lynch me I scum slipped!!!

All I can say is you guys have weird methodologies, no clue why transcend is so sure I'm town but props
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 482, Joshz wrote:Potato potato. I didn't misrep anyrhing, do you know what reactive devaluation is? And why is gamma allowed to get away with a master plan of seeing if I contribute? Of course I'll go on, what do you want me to do, stop playing and start getting into a pointless back and fourth with mykonian? Maria says my read post is bad for the reason it's bad and nobody comments on it? So many questions, the only real answer is I'm almost positive there's 1-2 scum in mykonian gamma and gerry, and you morons lynching me is a stupid mislynch that should not happen and you'll regret later but at least it'll teach me my place here ;) or is that an ate that makes me obvious scum omg lynch me I scum slipped!!!

All I can say is you guys have weird methodologies, no clue why transcend is so sure I'm town but props
Oh I do know what reactive devaluation is. That has nothing to do with what i am talking about though.

In your post you claim myko still had a scumread on gamma.
Myko points out that was not the case and asks you to actually read his posts.
You claim you did read them.

This leaves three options:
a) You read the posts and understood them, but decided to lie.
b) You read them and didnt understand them.
c) You lied about reading them.

None of those leaves you in particularly good light.
still the same old MTD
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't know what reactive devaluation is but I'll look it up.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Joshz »

No. Look at the time frames. I did not say he currently had a scum read, he DID, and that time is what I was talking about. Glance through it again.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 480, Transcend wrote:i will not tolerate such an obv noob town
There's a difference between him and Gamma though. Gamma stumbles into things, and is suddenly very careless where he was careful at the start of the game. So a bit of hesitation then going for it, with this noobness showing. Who cares, he looks like newbie town, and we'll see where we go from there.

Josh however, from the start till now, keeps his cards close to his chest and is borderline obstructionist in his argumentation, pulling back that you can't make him anything because he believes things (why is anybody's guess), if he even gets that far. He much less has an air around him or not knowing what to do or what to avoid (like gamma), but more so the intent to not give himself in stead. Gives me the impression at least that he very well knows what he's doing himself, where that self conciousness is rather missing with Gamma.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by mykonian »

oh, that quote went wrong. Apologies, it's about a josh lynch.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Apparently reactive devaluation deals with rejecting proposals of enemies
I don't get how it matters here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by MTD »

I'm sorry that i didnt make it clear enough what timeframe
I
was talking about.
You claim he was backtracking when he told mariaR that gamma was not scum, implying that he scumread gamma prior to that.
Myko pointed out that was not the case.

This does not matter wrt the problem though.
still the same old MTD
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Joshz »

Well, it's a subconscious effect. So when you started calling me out, with other factors that aren't worth explaining here (though if anyone studies psychology let me know I can go more in depth) he shouldn't have been so quick to agree with you and start tunneling me. The fact he did when agree that the time you were scummy to him means his scum read on you was not genuine. This doesn't make him 100% scum, like all psychology it's prone to the subject. But it does give a stronger scum read than I have on anyone else, and based on my opinions on mykonian it makes him the best lynch. I also despise how gerry is being ignored but I suppose idling and lack of content is accepted here :/ and what you guys need to understand is how much more fast paced town of Salem is and how ridiculously long a 14 day long day feels to me.

Pedit: it was sarcastic, because he said transcend backtracked for taking a vote off due to an ate even though his vote wasn't met with negative approval from others, kind of like he (or someone else) said I was "fencesitting" earlier
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 490, Joshz wrote:Pedit: it was sarcastic, because he said transcend backtracked for taking a vote off due to an ate even though his vote wasn't met with negative approval from others, kind of like he (or someone else) said I was "fencesitting" earlier
please explain what that has to do with what i am talking about?
still the same old MTD
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Joshz »

Also in reply to what you essentially called me having confidence: I compete in lots of strategy and psychological games, the closest to mafia being risk. I know strategy. Just because I'm not familiar with this community doesn't mean I'm going to lose confidence in myself. I am not a shy person either, never have been and never will be. But this is getting off topic so I'll stop josh 101 here

Pedit: you said I called it backtracking. I said that was sarcastic in response to him calling transcends unvote backtracking. Sr that if you like idc, that was my explanation.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by MTD »

Ooooh ok.

Now let's just disregard for now that, if what you claim now is actually true, the ambiguity of your posting alone makes for terrible play.

Let's just assume that you did not really think myko was backtracking, and just said those things in reply to myko's oh so false claim transcend was doing that.
If that's the case i will need some more explanations though.
In post 490, Joshz wrote: Pedit: it was sarcastic, because he said transcend backtracked for taking a vote off due to an ate even though his vote wasn't met with negative approval from others
a) yes there was negative approval from myko.
b) Is your argument for it not being backtracking really that there was an ate? that's all?
In post 490, Joshz wrote: kind of like he (or someone else) said I was "fencesitting" earlier
I'm probably just too dumb again, but what the hell does this have to do with the backtracking thing?
still the same old MTD
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Joshz »

What it has to do w fencesitting is him using a word in a questionable way in my opinion. First he (imo) falsely said I was fencesitting and then (imo) falsely said transcend backtracked. I don't consider it backtracking because it doesn't mean transcend doesn't want to lynch Maria, just that Maria gave a personal ate and the vote didn't really matter at that stage since it wasn't close to hammer or anyrhing so it being lifted is fair to me. Especially since it was s more of a reactionary vote as Maria's was.

Did I answer everything? It's not about your intelligence, I just tend to infer people read between the lines far more than most do. It's a community thing more so than intelligence. And in case it's not remembered, I'm definitely not calling transcend a firm town read. My only one of those is ep.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

The posts above are semantic arguments that don't get good reads my ryes glazed over
Also Josh is town
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah I don't see scum motivation in 464. Looks like Josh just misinterprets myko. A lot happened really fast yesterday though and the focus fell off of myko so I think it's reasonable to have missed that myko stopped SRing gamma, especially when I was still on Gamma partly for the reason that myko initially pointed out.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Transcend »

The posts above are semantic arguments that don't get good reads my ryes glazed over
Also Josh is town
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by gerryoat »

uhhhh i'll read the game n a bit. prob in a few hours
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 456, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.12

Biologists will tell you the Macaroni Penguin isn’t able to fly due to their wings being very stiff. Lies.

:!:
mykonian
(5): Road Kamelot, Joshz, gigabyteTroubadour, Transcend, ssbm_Kyouko
Transcend
(2): Gamma Emerald, mykonian
ssbm_Kyouko
(2): kraska77, MTD
Gamma Emerald
(1): Errantparabola
gerryoat
(1): XnadrojX
Joshz
(1): MariaR

Not Voting
: gerryoat

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Notes: MTD currently V/LA

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-22 17:06:00)
i read the last VC and uh, lets not quick lynch here. i'll read the person later but still chill

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”