Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #10525 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"Why don't you just disobey them? Rebel.
Isn't that, like, your guys' thing?"
Peridot,
Super Watermelon Island
VOTECOUNT 6.01

Shiro (2):
Creature, Farside22
Creature (2):
randomidget, mastin2
Kraska77 (1):
Shadow_Step

Not Voting (7):
Almost50, Shiro, Reasonably Rational, grapes, Kraska77, MagnaofIllusion, Thefuzzylogic99

With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Due to the Stress being at -4, it only takes 6 to Lynch town.
Due to the Stress being at -4, the scum factional kill will always succeed.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-23 10:00:00)

The Current Stress is -4, SLICE OF LIFE:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10526 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Fuzzy:

Let's try this one more time.

The "assumption" we all seem to be working under is that we started the game with a 6-players scum team, including the traitor.

Now to the FACTS:

1- One scum was eliminated on E1, i.e. long before beach-a-balooza
2- The Traitor WAS in contact with -at least- one scum during beach-a-balooza
3- We already caught one scum in the top voters, and two in the non-top voters
4- The one in the top voter needed one of the non-top voters to cover for them, leaving one of the non-top voters "unassigned" for now
5- We have 2 more living scum. Either ONE of them was a top voter or BOTH were non-top voters, but they could NOT both have been top voters.
5(a)- That is UNLESS the double-voting utility worked on events too, but that would lead us to assume farside's multiple votes might also work, which makes the whole beach-a-balooza analysis much less useful to determine scum.

Now can you begin to fathom where I'm coming from "assuming" scum in the non-top voters?

As for random, he's a proven GEM. GEMS are NOT SCUM. Period.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10527 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 10489, kraska77 wrote:
In post 10487, farside22 wrote:Why didn't you use the first ability during the season finale?
i already answered this
i sort of wifomed myself out of this. mostly because i was worried scum would kill grapes and my only shot would go to waste
I find this hard to believe.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10528 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

I've mulled this over and I'm pretty sure kraska is scum.
She talked Chara about why Chara ability worked was do to her.
An ability that works during season finale and not using it for the what she said, reads like crap. Kraska is an emotional player, not rational.
Finally she had the ability to make a players ability go through, no matter what.

Vote:kraska
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10529 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@ A59
4) seems to assume that scum worked together to set up voting pattern if I understand you right
5) I am confused on how you cam to this conclusion. What makes you believe this
a) maybe..... if anything it was a wau for scum to oust a role. I am not sure though if we can get anything or not from the Beach event

Can any Gem confirm that they have a 100 percent confirm that everyone in the Gem PT are Gem...... I mean beside it being a Gem PT
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10530 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:43 pm

@A50
why do I have this weird feeling that you are prob town that is tunneling.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10531 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10529, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ A59
4) seems to assume that scum worked together to set up voting pattern if I understand you right
5) I am confused on how you cam to this conclusion. What makes you believe this
a) maybe..... if anything it was a wau for scum to oust a role. I am not sure though if we can get anything or not from the Beach event

Can any Gem confirm that they have a 100 percent confirm that everyone in the Gem PT are Gem...... I mean beside it being a Gem PT
4- If they didn't, then how the heck did Mastina have a whole number (7) when scum votes are worth 0.5???
5- Read #4. HALF a point for scum, one whole point for town. One of the non-top voters HAD to cover for Skybird. That leaves one of DGB/TWIE who either covered for someone else in the top voters or did indeed vote for someone other than the top 3 (or not at all). So there's either one other scum AT MAX in the top voters or none at all. If we have a missing half a point (from EITHER DGB OR TWIE) and two other halves (living scum) that's 1.5 total points. Either two of them are voting one of the top 3 (thus appear to be a whole one point) or all 3 didn't vote Mastina/Titus/NC. There can't be TWO in the top voters because that'd mean FOUR scums to get 2 whole points, which would mean THREE scum still alive.
5-a- Feel free to disregard the whole thing, but it seems to me that most of us ARE trying to make use of that event to determine the remaining scum.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10532 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 10496, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:TFL- Is so obvious derp town.....Was on the DGB wagon and the TWIE wagon. Saved Snarky ( who flipped town btw) also is playing his typical derp town play
Mastin- was confirmed town by Yume
Far- everything points to having a weird town/ third party role

I think we should maybe hold off on Kras....... If we do get to Lylo and he is not town confirmed we can just nuke him. Also I can see Vasoon making up such a weird role. Playing with Vasoon I can she it within his wheel house

For me that's leaves (in no particular order)
Shadow
Almost
RR
MOI
Creature
random
You think Shiro is town?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10533 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 10402, kraska77 wrote:
In post 10401, mastin2 wrote:I think it'll hit scum with a very high chance realistically speaking
You also said that about all the other town lynches you strongarmed
Ideally I should be surviving till lylo or atleast the next season finale to atleast make some use of my abilities.p But truth be told, ever since I fell behind on late day 1 and early day 2, I've had little to no idea what was going on.
My cluelessness is probably a liability to town at this point so go ahead and lynch me
bc Martin won't stop vomiting long walls of text (g*d knows how much time they put into writing those) until im gone

Anyway shadow and shiro are still scum, creatures town. I have confidence in my reads and all my townreads have been correct so far.
Foxbird allying with akybird means little when you take into consideration the fact that farside is the one who suggested the match and they had no reason to deny especially since they recognised the context that prompted far to suggest the match (far modded a recent game where both sky and Fox were scum)
Fake scum bravado
In post 10475, kraska77 wrote:Keep farting in the wind, shadow
I said my situation will sort itself out, if
I'm still alive by season finale, lynch me.
I will have already awarded one of town with bulletproof and scum will get wifomed on the kill choices. So it's win-win
Please don't lynch me till lylo, I can prove that I'm town.
Yeah right :shifty:
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #10534 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Almost50, I did address the possibility of there being a method by which Skybird could vote me withOUT a scumbuddy backing her up.

I'm just not sure V can give us an answer, even though Skybird has flipped, and the Beachapalooza event has concluded.
If nobody else, RR might be able to get an answer because it was their event, though I suppose there's no harm in publicly asking.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #10535 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8592, Varsoon wrote:
EVENT:
Sworn to the Sword

If used during Episode 1, the following will happen:
You will gain a double-vote for the rest of the game.
Mod:
Would Skybird's double vote allow her to apply her vote twice during any special event requiring voting?
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #10536 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 10535, mastin2 wrote:
In post 8592, Varsoon wrote:
EVENT:
Sworn to the Sword

If used during Episode 1, the following will happen:
You will gain a double-vote for the rest of the game.
Mod:
Would Skybird's double vote allow her to apply her vote twice during any special event requiring voting?
This depends heavily on the way that the event itself is worded.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10537 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:37 pm

@A50
I think that maybe we are talking past each other.......What Iam understanding is you are talking about is the beach event and not the regular vote count as I thought earlier.. If that's what you are saying than what you are saying about the VC makes a little bit more sense.

@Shadow
yes given the strong possibility that DGB had scum contact before his lynch, Shiro and Grapes VCA seems to point to town. I am still taking in the slight possibility that one or both could be bussing ,
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10538 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:55 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 10501, Creature wrote:Still think kraska is scum, though I am wondering if I should actually test out that ability.
hey wait a minute
u can confirm that my abilities are real right?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10539 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by kraska77 »

werent u told 3 of randomidgets abilities when u scanned him?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10540 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 10397, farside22 wrote:I have one event that can only be triggered when the thing is at +1. Which is the cool down lap.
Basically it can mod confirm a player if they truthfully tell me all their abilities, no more then 10 truthful things and I gain points from it.
hey use this on me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10541 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:42 am

Post by farside22 »

+1 is far away.
Creature claimed he gets very little as far as info and finally and most importantly we learned scum claim thus far have truth behind it so I'm standing by my vote.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10542 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:36 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

FIRSTLY – no more votes!
. Randommidget has something he absolutely needs to do before the lynch today is hammered.

Claimed Events

Creature – “Rising Tides, Crashing Skies”
RR – None left
Kraska – None left
Shadow – None
Almost50 - None
Grapes - ???
Shiro – “Well,whatever you are don't be a stranger.”
Farside22 – “Cool Down Lap”
Fuzzylogic - None

I don’t think Grapes ever responded but he’s likely Town so I’m not concerned.

Now the reveal – I fibbed when I said I could confirm a player as Town. I can’t. I knew it was a long-shot but I had to take the chance to catch scum claiming a relatively safe sounding event. The actual ability I used was to know what Events the scum team can use on the following Climax.

Scum can use an event called “Keeping It Together” during the next Climax. Requires Stress of less than -1. Can’t be triggered during a Season Finale. When triggered all alliances during that Climax fail to form and any player who would have retained an alliance from the previous phase now take one less vote to lynch in the next Episode. +3 Stress is added.

So we should plan out alliances for tomorrow with the understanding that they may not form if this Event is triggered. Also we absolutely need to be cognizant of the Hated modifier if the Event is triggered.

--

@Farside
– please summarize all your checks in one post (including Night you activated it and full results you got).

-

Ok now that I have some quality time to review the thread and respond this game is getting a data dump from me.

Things that are shaping my approach to today -

I do not think the Sir Cakez wagon was all Town. Just doesn’t stand to reason. So the group of Shiro, RR and Kraska are 99.99995% sure to contain at least 1 scum.

Fuzzy’s claim is enough for me to him to be put on the back-burner of any lynch talk. Kraska’s “oops, nevermind I can’t ally at Stress lower than -2” is a scummy reason for the alliance to have failed.

@Fuzzy
– can you please remind me of who you allied with?

Given my reveal above about the scum Event I don’t think Shiro is likely to be scum, specifically because of the facet of the Event which makes players with long lived Alliances Hated. The only thing that would change my view on this is if the last scum were literally Shiro and RR and they were lying about their Neighborhood.

Creature is still a good lynch in my book. I’m not rehashing all the reasons over again. I’ll add that his recent posting like looks like LAMIST busy-work and really adds nothing to game other than making him looks like he’s helping.

Kraska’s claim about being confirmed in 3-Player LYLO looks very much like a desperation fake-claim to me. I don’t think, given the SirCakez wagon, that he can be allowed to live long enough to potentially even get to a 3 Player LYLO which is not assured. is scum posting. As is .

Have to review ShadowStep and see if I had a reason to think he wasn’t scum.

Right now my wagon preference runs like this Creature / Fuzzy > RR > Shadow > Shiro / farside

--
In post 10363, mastin2 wrote:You clearly don't hold this belief given your Creature case among other things. So, at least one scum had to have bussed. The question isn't so much, "why would they want to do this?", so much as it is, "why did they do it?". Because we know they did.
You are missing the intent of my response – it was pretty illogical to post that vote-count and analyze that “Scum thought they were lynching their Traitor” when we know DGB was the Traitor and was in contact with the Main scum body via TWIE.

--
In post 10444, Creature wrote:The question is, should I:
2) Go with the public opinion
You are going to be lynched 100% if you don’t follow the Town consensus so I’m not sure why you bothered to even list other options.

That is if you aren’t lynched today anyway.
In post 10448, Creature wrote:
In post 10446, kraska77 wrote:Bc i think if i claim my situation will resolve itself bc scum cant afford to keep me alive. My abilities are dangerous for scum in late game
Does it include confirming yourself as town?
EVERYONE PLEASE REVIEW THIS

And this post looks very much like a partners slip based on Mafia PT communications. Note that Creature comes to absolutely the “correct” conclusion for Kraska’s claim before kraska makes it. Considering that role like Vengeful / Supersaint are just as deadly in endgame.
In post 10455, Creature wrote:kraska77 can live to 3p LyLo, just wondering if scum has an ability to skip 3p LyLo.
And Creature immediately gives kraska an endgame pass based on the claim.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10543 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Creature »

In post 10542, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Creature / Fuzzy > RR > Shadow > Shiro / farside
Where's kraska?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10544 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Creature »

In post 10542, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And this post looks very much like a partners slip based on Mafia PT communications. Note that Creature comes to absolutely the “correct” conclusion for Kraska’s claim before kraska makes it. Considering that role like Vengeful / Supersaint are just as deadly in endgame.
That's not hard to guess.
Sigh
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10545 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:17 am

In post 10543, Creature wrote:
In post 10542, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Creature / Fuzzy > RR > Shadow > Shiro / farside
Where's kraska?
Yeah, there was a typo which should have been obvious given I say I'm not insterested in lynching Fuzzy -

Should be Creature / kraska > RR > Shadow > Shiro / farside

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10546 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Creature giving Kraska an endgame pass is sorta meaningless. I mean, if you're right the ONLY way I can see that being a beneficial play is if kraska has an ability to cause a daykill/second kill in said lylo, otherwise she just always gets lynched in lylo when her claimed IC doesn't materialize. There's plenty of other reasons to have suspicion of the slots, but that connection is particularly weak.

Also, yes, Shiro waa already town for other reasons I expressed. Your point that the scum event you're aware of interacts negatively with his role isn't a good one though. Every scum role we've seen has had cause to want to be allied, AND shiros extended alliance chat DOES NOT count as an alliance. I'll ask Varsoon, but I'm pretty sure that event wouldn't have any effect on any of his retained chats.

@Mastin: my exact event phrasing said each player "submits" someone to star in beachapalooza, not votes for them. I'll ask Varsoon, but I don't believe skybird would have been able to double the vote, unless she had had access to that pearl account, which would have been a separate slot submitting stuff. That's pure speculation though.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10547 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:30 am

Anyone else thrown off by MOI claim....... Kinda felt like was caught in a lie and was forced to confess........ I am not quite buying the whole I was trying to trap scum

@MOI
How did you think making such a claim would catch scum. ? Why lie about being to confirm town opposed to something else
You lied to us once how do we know you are not lying to us now
Also you seem pretty much scum reading Creature /Kras why not vote for him

I tried to ally with Kras and Failed....... not sure why. I can only guess he either did not put in my name or I was blocked by an ability
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10548 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:44 am

In post 10547, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Anyone else thrown off by MOI claim....... Kinda felt like was caught in a lie and was forced to confess........ I am not quite buying the whole I was trying to trap scum

@MOI
How did you think making such a claim would catch scum. ? Why lie about being to confirm town opposed to something else
You lied to us once how do we know you are not lying to us now
Don't bother. I'm not ever getting lynched and if you had any handle on the game you'd understand the multitude of reasons why.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10549 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:56 am

MOD - I'll be V/LA from 4:30 EST today until Monday morning as usual.

@mastin
- Regardless of whether Skybird could or could not double-vote in the Beech-a-palooza event I think the DGB and TWIE flips tell us that from here on out lynching in the "Not Top" section of the playerbase isn't going to clear up the top section any further. Literally only a RR or farside flip as scum would clear anyone else to any degree. I don't think farside stands any shot of flipping scum and you seem to have ruled out RR similarly. So the Beach event is more or less tapped out until maybe 5 or 3 players are left best case IMO.

I'm leaning kraska over Creature now. Have anything I'm missing from prior days to help solidify that read for me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”