Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4750 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Titus »

I do want you lynched. I want Narna lynched. I want Leon lynched.

Please, if you think I ever back off from a challenge without evidence...

Person please. [Tone: Bitch Please]

Nahdia hasn't given an explanation although I think she tried so I stopped hounding, because she tried but cannot. I cannot get blood from a stone.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4751 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4749, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4748, Maxous wrote:If you wanna lynch Leon and let me take the shit if he flips town - go ahead.
Giovanni cleared me anyway
where would that leave us day 4?

what's the problem in letting Leon live one more day? he's a proven Governor, it's not like he'll have a night ability we need to worry about if scum.
if there's something wrong with choosing between Titus and i, tell me what it is.
Leon would only let town lynches go through and becomes de facto king of the game.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4752 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i gave some explanation
In post 4730, Nahdia wrote:@Titus. I think the best way I can put my Not Chara read is that I townread them because their sorting efforts have come off as genuine to me. It's difficult for me to go to specific posts although there was one in particular I highlighted (which NC immediately challenged me on in a way that only solidified the read) when it happened and just called flat out townposting. That's at 1481.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4753 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i also think the insisting on forcing things between itself and you (Titus) is really unlikely to come from scum.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4754 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4752, Nahdia wrote:i gave some explanation
In post 4730, Nahdia wrote:@Titus. I think the best way I can put my Not Chara read is that I townread them because their sorting efforts have come off as genuine to me. It's difficult for me to go to specific posts although there was one in particular I highlighted (which NC immediately challenged me on in a way that only solidified the read) when it happened and just called flat out townposting. That's at 1481.
That post says 1481 made you feel good. It doesn't say WHY.

I am not saying you didn't try but that's not an explanation
to me
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4755 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4751, Titus wrote:
In post 4748, Maxous wrote:If you wanna lynch Leon and let me take the shit if he flips town - go ahead.

what's the problem in letting Leon live one more day? he's a proven Governor, it's not like he'll have a night ability we need to worry about if scum.
if there's something wrong with choosing between Titus and i, tell me what it is.
Leon would only let town lynches go through and becomes de facto king of the game.
hm.
In post 4751, Titus wrote:You seriously postulate Leon has two shots?
Titus's expected shot number for Leon's govern appears to change based on convenience.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4756 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1490, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1486, Not Chara wrote:pedit: ...well, i got that from the initial statement. why wouldn't scum post that they were being lazy? it's certainly better than being lazy and saying nothing about it.
I think scum would probably just not post at all until they were ready to say something concrete on the matter. Especially considering you just had multiple people say they'd be down to lynch you. It's just rather... candid, I guess.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4757 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4753, Nahdia wrote:i also think the insisting on forcing things between itself and you (Titus) is really unlikely to come from scum.
That's my favorite scum tactic as protracted exclusive battles routinely get dismissed as T v T plus they block scumhunting.

Yet, this is an explanation. This I can work with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4758 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

From you, I probably wouldn't be as quick to townread it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4759 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4755, Not Chara wrote:

hm.
Titus's expected shot number for Leon's govern appears to change based on convenience.
And here's the throw mud diversion.

Not Chara just complained about giving one confirmed town control over the lynch, yet doesn't seem concerned with Leon having the power to veto lynches however many times.

Instead, it plays a semantic game, moaning that I do not know how many shots Leon has.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4760 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4750, Titus wrote:I do want you lynched. I want Narna lynched. I want Leon lynched.

Nahdia hasn't given an explanation although I think she tried so I stopped hounding, because she tried but cannot. I cannot get blood from a stone.
out-of-game: i appreciate the conscious decision to not call me a bitch, even in jest. <3

anyways.
there's support for a lynch on me. from your townreads. but instead of pushing me, you put your vote there, then start trying to get SlySly to pick today's lynch independently. (which would likely be a Leonshade lynch)
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4761 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4760, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4750, Titus wrote:I do want you lynched. I want Narna lynched. I want Leon lynched.

out-of-game: i appreciate the conscious decision to not call me a bitch, even in jest. <3

anyways.
there's support for a lynch on me. from your townreads. but instead of pushing me, you put your vote there, then start trying to get SlySly to pick today's lynch independently. (which would likely be a Leonshade lynch)
More diversion to keep the thread full of spam.

I am pushing you and Leon simultaneously. Arguably you more. I am the tiebreaker and voting you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4762 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Sorry Titus but your arguments are just reading "I have bad tunnel vision" to me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4763 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4759, Titus wrote:
In post 4755, Not Chara wrote:

hm.
And here's the throw mud diversion.

Not Chara just complained about giving one confirmed town control over the lynch, yet doesn't seem concerned with Leon having the power to veto lynches however many times.

Instead, it plays a semantic game, moaning that I do not know how many shots Leon has.
no. actually, i've made the intelligent decision to assume that this game does not have a scum Governor with the power to
veto several scum lynches
. a fact you also seemed to believe.
you're fear-mongering.
buzzwords are easy.

pedit: finally.
you still haven't answered my other comment. shall i quote it for you again? :> or do you not have a good explanation yet?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4764 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4762, Nahdia wrote:Sorry Titus but your arguments are just reading "I have bad tunnel vision" to me.
And yours read like confbias. If we cannot agree, I would lynch like quite a few people. We should be able to reach consensus somewhere.

Like if Leon flips scum, we wreck this game. Yet you won't vote there. Fire won't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4765 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Titus »

@Not Chara, I have made the intelligent decision that *gasp* scum lie.

I read Leon's ISO.

3 day tunnels do not end overnight.

That shit is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4766 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Like NC, all you're doing is spamming and trying to flypaper over obvious concerns here.

No mod would include an infinite shot governor. The claim as described by Leon, is fake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4767 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Flashbacks to when I was calling Leonshade scum for the first two days of this game and everyone brushed me off like I was some raving lunatic. Maybe I'm just bitter, Titus >: (

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4768 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4766, Titus wrote:No mod would include an infinite shot governor. The claim as described by Leon, is fake.
Titus. Think about this omg.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4769 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Not Chara »

do you think Leon could veto his own lynch?

pedit: Titus, give your lynchlist again.
and tell me, from a theory standpoint, why you vs. me is an idea you don't like.

peditx2: i
know
Leon can't shoot forever. are you pretending there isn't a reason for a power role to hide their number of shots?
yet you're using his undisclosed number of shots as a reason to kill him today, instead of later. fear-mongering. 'he'll control the lynch if we let him live!' as if.
i'm not spamming. that's false.
objectively
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4770 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 4749, Not Chara wrote: what's the problem in letting Leon live one more day? he's a proven Governor, it's not like he'll have a night ability we need to worry about if scum.
That's a really weird defence.
Just lynch scum.
Titus is a vanilla cop anyway - that's high priority to eliminate???
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4771 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

50 town points to whoever can explain what Titus isn't thinking through here.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4772 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4767, Nahdia wrote:Flashbacks to when I was calling Leonshade scum for the first two days of this game and everyone brushed me off like I was some raving lunatic. Maybe I'm just bitter, Titus >: (
Sorry. I can take time to coming around.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4773 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by SlySly »

Group 1: (maintained consistent similar reads the entire game, all townreads for me)
SirCakez
Ankamius (initially had doubts because of flavor when comparing to my own, his play feels town)
SlySly
Andrius
Maxous

Group 2:(have not shown allegiance to 1 or 3, have kinda floated between both over course of the game)
Almost50 Gamma Emerald (Gamma seemed town to me all game)

Titus Blade Dancer (sounds like town, feels like unknown)
Not Chara (sounds so town it feels scummy)

Giovanni il Pellegrino Yume House (leaning town)

Firebringer Accountant (feels like town, hated his MoI and Yume interactions/mentions in this game, gave me the feeling of apathy towards this game)
Creature (feels like scum)
PeregrineV (feels like scum)

Group 3: (been seemingly consistently against 1, Leon is new to this group - added with his governing)
Leonshade (was a town read, needs rope for his governing)
Shiro (obvscum)
Nahdia gigabyteTroubadour (has been climbing from the scumpit)
SnarkySnowman (obvscum)
Narna Peptobislawl (sounds like scum, feels like scum)

Lurker extraordinaire:
massive (need more data, doesn't feel good)
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4774 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by SlySly »

I didn't intend to list myself. I copied the player list from the OP.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”