Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Gear »

No, I want you to talk about who you would be voting if not me.
Typically V/LA weekends
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

PV or gerry. Happy?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Gear »

Why PV?
Typically V/LA weekends
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Nahdia »

Why not.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Gear »

Actually, if you have a claim that means we should be lynching between you and Dunnstral, go for it.

I'm pretty much tired of the "claiming" that's been happening in this game, and getting all of that nailed down today might be a good idea anyway.
Typically V/LA weekends
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Gear »

In post 1903, Nahdia wrote:Why not.
Ok, you're just being cagey scum. Bye!
Typically V/LA weekends
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Nahdia »

Bye!

Dayvig: Gear

-Zaphkael, 2020
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1891, Gear wrote: vote dunnstral with me and let me see how it relates to your alignment
I want you to answer my question seriously.[/quote]
you deflected (trying to effectively make it about yourself and then dismiss it because the case against you "isn't there" or whatever) rather than address my points about DUNNSTRAL because THAT is who the focus is about in my posts, you are a side-piece about DUNNSTRAL, respond about my points about the progression events about HIM, and THEN I will tell you how it relates to YOU and YOUR alignment, not the reverse. Was my whole point with my comment.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:26 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

FFS, again redo:
In post 1891, Gear wrote: I want you to answer my question seriously.
you deflected (trying to effectively make it about yourself and then dismiss it because the case against you "isn't there" or whatever) rather than address my points about DUNNSTRAL because THAT is who the focus is about in my posts, you are a side-piece about DUNNSTRAL, respond about my points about the progression events about HIM, and THEN I will tell you how it relates to YOU and YOUR alignment, not the reverse. Was my whole point with my comment, which was serious, if not severely obtuse.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

now that's interesting
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

I like Gear more than Nahdia rn
But gerry still needs to die
dreal i getchu but gerrys progression on Transcend is worse while Dunns is fine
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Gear »

In post 1907, drealmerz7 wrote:you deflected (trying to effectively make it about yourself and then dismiss it because the case against you "isn't there" or whatever)
No, you made it about me, when you posted
In post 1874, drealmerz7 wrote:Gear just went way high on my list (right under dunns) because:

he believes dunnstral's "result on bins day 2 = 1-shot bp odd-night doctor!!!!" and then says "Bins - I am primarily worried because of the claim - odd night doctor, while the vigs are on nights 1 and 3."

you can't have it both ways, thnks for outting yourself as dunn's scum-buddy, as how I'ma read all that
I think that Dunns is probably town, because of his interactions with transcend, since I am far from sure that Bins is scum because of role-related info, I don't have a problem with Dunns not pushing that anymore, so I don't find your case on him convincing.
Typically V/LA weekends
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1904, Gear wrote: I'm pretty much tired of the "claiming" that's been happening in this game, and getting all of that nailed down today might be a good idea anyway.
I agree, which means PL the first claim-liar. that'd be dunnstral!

gerry had one in there but it actually seems like a dumb townie movie where as dunn's seems like a calculated scum move

okay gears, I hear ya and noted, so, not dunns, not bins, not you, not me, then who? make a good case please, not a catch all list of everyone that reads to me like a weak-ass attempt to appear to be scum-hunting (I see nahdia makes that same note, so this will be interesting if the day-vig is true and once we see the flip), but a case against someone that I can bite into that makes me want to vote your candidate - I'm waiting and the clock is ticking because if you're town and die toDay town needs this from you BADLY - make a case!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1910, Road Kamelot wrote:I like Gear more than Nahdia rn
Phewww, really? I've look at it I don't know how many times and gerry seems the genuine one in relation to transcend and dunn's seems staged. Gerry is just being what I'm going to call "being gerry" in relation to transcend, and dunn seems deliberate and subversive. They had plenty of time to stage an act with DC and transcend being not in the game almost from the get-go. Who knows how early the "let's plan a bus to victory" talk happened. It's just how I'm reading it. I keep trying to go at it afresh and that is what I get and nothing/no one convinces me otherwise yet, as open as I feel to it.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1913, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1910, Road Kamelot wrote:I like Gear more than Nahdia rn
Phewww, really? I've look at it I don't know how many times and gerry seems the genuine one in relation to transcend and dunn's seems staged. Gerry is just being what I'm going to call "being gerry" in relation to transcend, and dunn seems deliberate and subversive. They had plenty of time to stage an act with DC and transcend being not in the game almost from the get-go. Who knows how early the "let's plan a bus to victory" talk happened. It's just how I'm reading it. I keep trying to go at it afresh and that is what I get and nothing/no one convinces me otherwise yet, as open as I feel to it.
I had the same feelings abt dunn earlier but im pretty sure i was wrong
Both of them could have planned the early bus but gerrys pushes were weaksauce and he voted with Transcend anyway
And all hes done today is whine abt how his transcend tunneling didnt get him townread and talk abt how youre scum so
tbh im not sure how youre not reading gerry scum here

I think youre putting too much into tone which is IMO entirely the player and most ppl dont have blatant tone changes between alignments
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1914, Road Kamelot wrote:...im not sure how youre not reading gerry scum here

I think youre putting too much into tone which is IMO entirely the player and most ppl dont have blatant tone changes between alignments
I had been reading him as scum for a bit, but it was actually the genuineness I got between him and transcend (I just don't see how they'd be buddies with their interactions) that made me re-evaluate, AND that he was pushing me leans towards towny-ness not scummy-ness for me, I'm a dead-end and scum should know it and be going for low-hanging fruit or ... anything but going for me at the points he was as far as I see it.

I don't really know what you mean by pointing out the blatant tone change thing. That is obvious and I only go case-by-case, game-by-game, AND I have no previous games with gerry, if anything a blind-tone read would have him as scum for me I think, but that is tempered by the rest of what is here and is why I'm more doubtful about his scum-ness.

Again, a dunnstral flip would clear a lot of things up, and is why I have a LAL PL so hard, because at this point in the game, I don't know who to trust, and if all townies were 100% straight from the get-go, we wouldn't be here now.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and a liar lynch is much more valuable early when its sayyy 9v3 instead of when it's 7v3 and it could simply be too little too late
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

The blatant thing was me making a point abt tone
But i get that youre not rly meaning tone you meant what you just explained
At this point i completely understand your position while simply not agreeing and that sucks but i cant see dunn acting this way with his partner

But i dont get your scumread on pV like at all hes my best townread
And GE/Ari being scum doesnt make sense bc we have near solid proof that they actually shot Chaos
Since chaos said hed used his BP shot on N1 when GE claimed to have shot him. Scum vigs dont exist and i doubt Chaos was rolecopped + scum guessing that he would have actually used his BP n1 + he was a great vig shot and i understand why GE went there

Your only non-dunn read i dont hate is Yoshi and i townread him too i could just see being wrong there but not for pere and DEF not for gamma/ari bc that slot is near conftown at this point

Id say to reevaluate your pool
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1873, Gear wrote:
In post 1872, Bins wrote:people srsly need to learn to put it in one post
I apologize. I was working hard to get caught up and remember what was going on. That means phone posting, but I am pretty much done with it now.

Anyway:

Confirmed town:

Aristophanes - Confirmed town, since confirmed vig.

I would be shocked if scum:

Dunnstral - see Transcend's lynch.

Town based on play:

PeregrineV - Having reread, and especially recently, Peregrine's play seems focused and helpful.
Road Kamelot - I don't feel as good about her as I do about Peregrine, but I don't think that she's scum.

Probably town, but making me nervous

drealmerz7 - I thought was town early based on seeming sincere, but the push on Dunn doesn't make any sense. It's bad enough that this could be scum trying to cause a distraction. However, I would be very hard pressed to vote for him today.

Bins - I am primarily worried because of the claim - odd night doctor, while the vigs are on nights 1 and 3.

Worried about (in no particular order):

BigYoshiFan, I've been going back and forth here a bit, but I will eventually narrow it down.

gerryoat - abortive bussing attempts between him and transcend. I liked his vote on Nahdia earlier, so that's something.

Nahdia - I think her replacing in and voting doomfeathers is pretty bad, it means that on replacing in that she wasn't using information available to her, I think that her town-read on Transcend in 1341 is fake.

Vote: Nahdia

Nahdia, I'd like you also explain why you think that the town is stacked if all the claimed pr's are scum? And who is scum amongst the prs?
This is a great post- I bolded the part I did not realize before.

And Transcend flipped night5 strongman.

@Bins- Sorry about that, you're town.

Vote: Nahdia
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

only a few mins before I'm gone a while, so this is quick:

I agree gamma/ari is nearly conftown

nahdia seems to be scumhunting and depending on the flip on gears will determine more on her, but I'm having hard time reading scum (not much engaged through the game, now seems to be active and trying to help town now that it's down to it, doesn't read as scum-lurky to me because at 7v3 she'd just continue to be lurky if scum, is my read)

RK is my strongest TR, I hope I'm not wrong there

gerry we've discussed

bins could be scum but I don't know why then dunnstral isn't pushing that more

and so, gear, yoshi, pv are my tops after dunns, and they all get a lot clearer once dunn resolves

yoshi is lurking too much for comfort and read is noobish but that can be town or scum and he can be using it as a hiding tactic combined with D1 hammer I don't take him to be that noobish but could be sooo *shrug* someone else say more on him, he says more on prospects, hopefully he becomes clearer

PV doesn't seem to me to have done much but I'd been tring most of the game but toDay is make-it-or-break-it time and I've not been impressed, that's not enough lynch material
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

that is NOT a great post at all, PV moves up the scumlist
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Here's where I'm at

Scummiest
10. Nahdia- you came across badly in the Gear interaction, very much like caught scum.
2. drealmerz7- You are in a Dunn tunnel that has been disputed via posting evidence.

Next scummiest
12. gerryoat- Aside from riding that mafwagon for 2 days straight, no actual evidence you are town
7. BigYoshiFan- The fact I still have you null means you are here.

Town
4. Road Kamelot- really reads as town to me, on the outside chance they are scum, they got me fooled.
5. Aristophanes- claim and action, on outside chance they are scum, they played a great day2 with a great claim.
11. Dunnstral
6. Gear
13. Bins
14. PeregrineV
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1920, drealmerz7 wrote:that is NOT a great post at all, PV moves up the scumlist
Blame Gear. He pointed out a fact I overlooked. Throw in your whole Nahdhia interactions and hers with Gear, and you 2 are pretty much the scummiest in the game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Nahdia is a player who usually wouldnt be stupid lurky and would contribute as either alignment
Its not AI for them

Odd night doc fits w night 5 strongman and it cancels out any scumminess Bins might have for being odd night w the odd night town vigs
Its a relevant observation

But why vote Nahdia when u can vote gerry bc if nahdia is scum so is gerry anyway
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

/incredulous sigh

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”