Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by Gear »

At this point I kind of think I was wrong about peregrine and Yoshi so I'm going to need to do some more work.
Typically V/LA weekends
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Gear »

Looking at dreamers ISO makes me think he could be scum. His early interactions with transcend look fake, and his current push on dunnstral is based on policy. I didn't see anything on his ISO that seemed like a solid townie thought process.
Typically V/LA weekends
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by Gear »

In post 213, MariaR wrote:
In post 212, drealmerz7 wrote:If you don't think I know what the word distancing is, then you don't understand that I was being silly.

I can't figure out YOUR thought process, and I'm not assuming you're a lost noob who doesn't know shade from an umbrella tree.

The only thought process I can "see" is : "hey, new guy! fresh meat! let's push him and see if we can make him crack and melt and be the D1 lynch" making assumptions about my experience level, and, not treating me with respect as a player because of that.

These things are scummy to me. and the more we interact, the more you dig yourself into that hole, which, I'm not even looking to put you in, but, you're just still at me after 4 pages of me not responding to your vote on me like you wanted me to? If this is your town game, wow.
Good sir you are overthinking and need to take a step back
This post by Maria seems townie to me. Yoshi, you have experience with her, do you think scum-Maria fakes this when she's buddies with Transcend?
Typically V/LA weekends
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by Gear »

In post 1826, Gear wrote:Looking at dreamers ISO makes me think he could be scum. His early interactions with transcend look fake, and his current push on dunnstral is based on policy. I didn't see anything on his ISO that seemed like a solid townie thought process.
But then dreamers complaining about people hating on tone readers and posts after that seem pretty sincere.
Typically V/LA weekends
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Gear »

In post 1828, Gear wrote:
In post 1826, Gear wrote:Looking at dreamers ISO makes me think he could be scum. His early interactions with transcend look fake, and his current push on dunnstral is based on policy. I didn't see anything on his ISO that seemed like a solid townie thought process.
But then dreamers complaining about people hating on tone readers and posts after that seem pretty sincere.
By page 12, there is no way I would vote for dreamers ever.
Typically V/LA weekends
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:43 am

Post by Gear »

I forgot about gerry's fake town read on Chaos, add to that the abortive pushes between him and transcend, and he's better bet for scum than before.
Typically V/LA weekends
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:30 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1822, Dunnstral wrote:How did my naked vote get twisted into me trying to townslip by not knowing about daytalk
We're talking about Bins. :P
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:53 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1830, Gear wrote:I forgot about gerry's fake town read on Chaos, add to that the abortive pushes between him and transcend, and he's better bet for scum than before.
I agree to an extent, but then when I look at broader, he seems to be flailing quite a bit, and flailing scum when it's 7v3 doesn't make sense, especially since the 1 scum killed netted a crap wagon. I suppose it could make sense that he's just really excited to secure such a 1-sided win and can't be patient for it to actually come and is sabotaging it in the process? Yeah, I can see that, but, it's weird still.

I'm totally down for a gerry vote if no one still agrees on dunns. Gear, seriously give dunns a look, would you? My vote isn't JUST based on policy. I'll only continue to push someone I see as a PL if I am truly reading them scum aside from the PL qualifications, otherwise it's just a bad move going after someone who I'd be reading town otherwise (and is what allows for scum to jump on PLs and not be detected, you've still got to have a basis for believing that what is qualifying it as a PL is actually happening and not just be blind to the PL.)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1832, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1830, Gear wrote:I forgot about gerry's fake town read on Chaos, add to that the abortive pushes between him and transcend, and he's better bet for scum than before.
I agree to an extent, but then when I look at broader, he seems to be flailing quite a bit, and flailing scum when it's 7v3 doesn't make sense, especially since the 1 scum killed netted a crap wagon. I suppose it could make sense that he's just really excited to secure such a 1-sided win and can't be patient for it to actually come and is sabotaging it in the process? Yeah, I can see that, but, it's weird still.

I'm totally down for a gerry vote if no one still agrees on dunns. Gear, seriously give dunns a look, would you? My vote isn't JUST based on policy. I'll only continue to push someone I see as a PL if I am truly reading them scum aside from the PL qualifications, otherwise it's just a bad move going after someone who I'd be reading town otherwise (and is what allows for scum to jump on PLs and not be detected, you've still got to have a basis for believing that what is qualifying it as a PL is actually happening and not just be blind to the PL.)

1. ISO Dunn
2. Ctrl+F
3. type in "trans"
4. Look at posts where Dunn talks to Transcend, where he mentions him, and in what context.
5. See his day3 claim
6. Get back with us
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Ok nvm Ill actually take Dunn off my could-lynchlist
The guilty is one thing but the progression on Transcend doesnt look like scum bussing

Wouldnt lynch is now: Peregrine, Ari-slot (love u its np take some time dude), Dunn, dreal, Yoshi

Kill gerry
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Gear »

We should probably mass claim today.
Typically V/LA weekends
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

I dunno, waiting to lylo/mylo might be a better idea
That way we have full role functionality right til the end
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

No actually youre referring to lynching conflicting claims
Could work, im not opposed but lets see what others think
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

So seriously to gerrygoat, what are your current reads on all living players and why and howfor did you reach those reads?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:23 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1827, Gear wrote:
In post 213, MariaR wrote:
In post 212, drealmerz7 wrote:If you don't think I know what the word distancing is, then you don't understand that I was being silly.

I can't figure out YOUR thought process, and I'm not assuming you're a lost noob who doesn't know shade from an umbrella tree.

The only thought process I can "see" is : "hey, new guy! fresh meat! let's push him and see if we can make him crack and melt and be the D1 lynch" making assumptions about my experience level, and, not treating me with respect as a player because of that.

These things are scummy to me. and the more we interact, the more you dig yourself into that hole, which, I'm not even looking to put you in, but, you're just still at me after 4 pages of me not responding to your vote on me like you wanted me to? If this is your town game, wow.
Good sir you are overthinking and need to take a step back
This post by Maria seems townie to me. Yoshi, you have experience with her, do you think scum-Maria fakes this when she's buddies with Transcend?
I wouldn't townread her with this post. I think town-Maria would maybe provide an alternative thought or perhaps another lead, but I wouldn't scumread her because she was really lazy this game.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:30 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1832, drealmerz7 wrote:
Is it just me?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

The one Tuesday I don't have band practice, and I have to watch America go to shit right in front of me.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

how about everyone just cast a vote for who they think is scummiest?

that'd be handy
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and since you scummers have DC, it should be even easier for you to coordinate so that you don't look too fishy
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

dreal isnt scum im suddenly so sure
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

you've been sayin' that all along girl
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

vote gear with me tho
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

if dreal is town today is lylo
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1845, Nahdia wrote:you've been sayin' that all along girl
I wasnt sure before but now id never vote the guy
Idk if i wanna vote Gear gerry is so deliciously scum and useless and riding off his "tunnel"
In post 1847, Dunnstral wrote:if dreal is town today is lylo
What why
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

if dreal is town

*cracks up*

see, dunn, this is why I can't get my vote off of you

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”