Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 699, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I actually have weak scum reads on you, Drone, and Omega. Strongest read would be Wobbuffet.
EBWOP
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Drone »

Policy lynch as a reasoning is NAI.
Scum policy lynched is no different from town policy lynched. It's still policy.

Does that answer it, Uzi?
For science. For the mind!
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

UNVOTE:

Yeah I knew it was bad. but I also knew there was no moving beyond it.. he refused to back down and was red reading everyone blindly and in downing so attracting the attention of everyone and preventing red hunting. I had decided that there was no way we would be moving on without either him being replaced or killed.. I was thinking of voting before the wagon started (as I read posts first to last and post as things come up) But this wasn't a policy lynch for me.. it was just something I felt had to be done before we could really hunt reds.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:21 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: Misa
In post 696, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:ChaosOmega

In post 526, ChaosOmega wrote:Mod, can you please warn TwoFace about not being an asshole, I was offended when he called copper an idiot in 265.
This seemed overly sensitive and it gave me some bad vibes so my vote is going to rest here until I read the other 20+ and see how I feel.
It is overly sensitive. I didn't give a shit personally, but TwoFace was being a tool getting pissed at being called a VI but then calling another player an idiot.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:24 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 698, Human Sequencer wrote:I don't think it's legitimate to scumread literally everybody onboard with the policy lynch.

I do however think it's incredibly likely scum jumped on board, just like how Copper was talking about it being likely that scum was part of who jumped on board of his wagon way back when.
Agree with this. I think Wobbuffet's jump on was the worst, as I've previously mentioned. Still would rather lynch Misa, but I'm not opposed to a Wobbuffet lynch.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

I'm with Toto.
We're not lynching anybody until we have 13 players playing the game.
nah
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Drone »

UNVOTE:

I want Misa's slot to speak first, would make much more sense.
For science. For the mind!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Toto »

I don't like 2Face's 'policy lynch' wagon. Specially the people who are town reading him and still voting him. How is that pro-town?
A green flip in 2face's slot will make me more concerned about most people in this wagon. Wobbuffet reads to me like he was adding more wood to the fire by being 'lazy'.

Chaos, what's the point of voting Misa now (I know my vote is parked there) but you just made a decision to vote between Wobuffet and Misa and chose Misa.

UNVOTE: Misa
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 701, Drone wrote:Policy lynch as a reasoning is NAI.
Scum policy lynched is no different from town policy lynched. It's still policy.

Does that answer it, Uzi?
Not really. I really didn't like the statement that came along with your vote because it read to like you have more knowledge than myself and the rest of the town. Obviously I can't prove that but it just jumped my suspicions up a little.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:07 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Me and TwoFace PMed each other and he explained his side. I understand it as well. PLEASE Guys, I'm begging you all, Stop the conflicts if you can. I can't focus on the game because I have rl stuffs to do. TwoFace is being put back to the game
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:08 am

Nobody was complaining about him being replaced.
We reached a consensus and an agreement.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:10 am

But you're the mod I suppose. It's your game.

I agree with you TwoFace. This game is a joke.
nah
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:31 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 711, Human Sequencer wrote:Nobody was complaining about him being replaced.
We reached a consensus and an agreement.
There's one who complained and I don't think if I'll say it. It's my first time modding in this site, So I really don't know what to do in case of conflicts like this. I've never even expected there is gonna be. I'll try to find a back-up mod that knows what to do in case of like this. I also have real life stuffs that came to me unexpectedly. I'm sorry if I'm ever ruining everything.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You're doing fine Key, don't be so hard on yourself.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:36 am

Yeah, this is like unprecedentedly silly on our part.
It's incredibly unlucky of you to be placed in such a bad position in your first game.
nah
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:40 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 715, Human Sequencer wrote:Yeah, this is like unprecedentedly silly on our part.
It's incredibly unlucky of you to be placed in such a bad position in your first game.
I can handle everything if I had no "rl stuffs" to do. I'm searching for a backup mod, But the game will still carry on.
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:02 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

We PM-ed Nexus regarding the case and I'm very much happy to have him help me. TwoFace is still gonna continue to play. Nexus had also said that "People in the game are being overly sensitive. If they have genuine concerns then they need to press the report button". So if you have concerns, There's a report button for that, (Thank Goodness!). And yeah, The game will carry on and as of the moment, We have no issues now and I'm fucking happy now. He also said that, He'll deal every issue that has been reported in post game. Now Let us carry on.

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.17

[3] MisaTange - Mortfeld, Creeps20, ChaosOmega,
[0] ThinkBig -
[0] Toto -
[0] Nero Cain -
[0] Drone -
[1] DeathByWobbuffet - TwoFace,
[0] Human Sequencer -
[0] MortFeld -
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[1] TwoFace - DeathByWobbuffet,
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega -
[1] Creeps20 - MisaTange,

Not Voting
- Nero Cain, ThinkBig, Lil Uzi Vert, Human Sequencer, Naomi-Tan, Drone, Toto,

MOD NOTES:
Still searching for a MisaTange replacement. And kindly read the post above before the VC.

V/LA:
ThinkBig

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-18 10:00:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 694, Human Sequencer wrote:Funny this comes on the heel of TwoFace's best post all game. I could've used that pages ago.
I am trying to be polite here, but that post you liked so much, just contains links to my previous posts. I am not sure why you needed to have them compiled into 1 big huge post, when they were already in my iso.

That post also proves that I have never refused to explain my reads like wobbuffet claimed. Directing him to my read the game was an appropriate response because 1. he was a replacement and it's his responsibility to do this and 2. as explained I was on a mobile device and in no way able to make the kind of post he wanted me to make.

I am taking a break for a couple of days to calm down and get my feelings in check. I too am overly sensitive and my feelings have been hurt.

You guys know WHO my scum reads are. you know WHY they are my scum reads. if you say you don't, then you just flat out aren't reading the game.

If you don't agree with me, fine just ignore me. i am used to that.
If you do agree with me, fine vote one of the 2, this would make me really happy. Especially if you vote wobbuffet.

Trying to change my opinion isn't going to work and will just result in more of back and forth stuff people are already complaining about.

Have a nice day.

p.edit - I'll still be reading along and doing a lot of biting my tongue, but if somebody asks me a direct question I will respond to it.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:19 am

Post by MortFeld »

Man I was excited when I saw there were like 6 pages to read.

Oh. Sucks that my first non-newbie is like this.

UNVOTE: Misa don't see much point in keeping a replacement slot at L-2.

I'm not liking Chaos. In 1833 he was my top TR early and most of the town's; granted, he was V/LA for more than half of this game but he's taking way more of a backseat. Basically tunneled on Misa and then eagerly jumped on policy lynch wagon and then back to Misa.
In post 631, Human Sequencer wrote:Look guys, if we're delving into policy lynch territory, I think Creeps would be a far better alternative to TwoFace.
The consensus seems to be that TwoFace is VI. Town.
We're unsure of Creeps' alignment, and he's also only going to be a liability as well.
It looks like TwoFace no longer wants to be in this game, and the players don't want twoface in this game. If we lynch Creeps, that gives the us the nightphase to find a replacement for TwoFace, and gives whatever replacements we do find for the other players time to read up as well.

I understand this can be flipped into red trying to protect a fellow red, but that isn't the case. I just really want to avoid lynching pretty obvious town at all costs.

If push comes to shove I suppose I'll join along, but it really is a last resort for me. Creeps, TB and Misa's slot are all much better options in my eyes.
I don't understand this. I feel like this post invokes so many anti-town premises. Don't we want to avoid policy lynches in general? Isn't the choice between policy lynching TwoFace and normal lynching someone else? Why say 'Let's not policy lynch TwoFace, instead let's policy lynch this other guy!' when nobody is discussing policy lynching Creeps? Wouldn't we rather have Creeps, who isn't being toxic and spewposting, live into day 2 than TwoFace who's going to have to be replaced? I don't know if it's red protecting red, I just don't understand your headspace when you made this post.

Null on Wobbu and other replacements atm, going to reread with attention to them.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:40 am

I didn't want to policy lynch TwoFace because I read him as very town, but I did want to policy lynch Creeps because I have no idea what his alignment is. Therefore, we have a higher chance of flipping scum in my eyes.

Thankfully, we're out of policy lynch territory and I'm 100% willing to give TwoFace another chance. Especially if he posts more like he has been recently.

I don't want to really advance the game any more with so many people absent or getting replaced.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:46 am

@TwoFace
That's what a case is. When you correlate everything you have on somebody and gather all of your thoughts in one place so it's easy, succinct and concise for others to read, like I did in post .

If you're trying to convince others of something, you need to put that extra effort in. You can't expect everybody to do that work for you. At the very least, you need to directly link them to it instead of asking them to dig through your ISO. It's a lot easier to remember when you said something if you're the one who said it.

No ill will, no antagonism, no hatred.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:53 am

Post by TwoFace »

since you directed something at me. I don't do cases though. I post reasons. retyping everything into 1 post is a waste of time. Just like I won't ever make a reads list. telling people who I think are town is a waste of time and effort.

At least 2 different times I had discussions with people about my scum read on copper and then somebody comes in and accuses me of not explaining them and you all decide I am policy lynch worthy because of it. That's dumb
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

adn not even policy lynch worthy. compalin to the mod and try and WOTC me.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 722, TwoFace wrote:since you directed something at me. I don't do cases though. I post reasons. retyping everything into 1 post is a waste of time. Just like I won't ever make a reads list. telling people who I think are town is a waste of time and effort.

At least 2 different times I had discussions with people about my scum read on copper and then somebody comes in and accuses me of not explaining them and you all decide I am policy lynch worthy because of it. That's dumb
I disagree but you know this so. just remember the last time we had this conversation. cool glad we established that again.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”