Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 673, TwoFace wrote:
In post 668, ChaosOmega wrote:Yeah, you should be policy lynched for being a toxic distraction to the game.
how am I distracting the game really? I am trying to lynch scum. I am pointing out scum lying and doing suspicious things.

that's actually called playing the game
if you wasn't paying attention this is pretty much everyones thoughts here and accounts for most of your wagon.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:48 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 669, Naomi-Tan wrote:Because you refuse to explain your reads to people replacing in and build a negative environment where multiple players have replaced out because of you. Your kinda ruining this game.
I am sorry, it is the responsibility of the person replacing in to read the game and catch up first. Once he has done that, if he doesn't see why I am scum reading his slot he can then ask me to point them out but since conversations took place about my reasons already i don't see how or why I should requote them. PLUS like I already said I was on a mobile device which means I was not able to go through my entire iso and pull every quote. I can do that later once he has caught up and I am on a computer
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:50 am

Post by DeathByWobbuffet »

In post 676, TwoFace wrote:
In post 669, Naomi-Tan wrote:Because you refuse to explain your reads to people replacing in and build a negative environment where multiple players have replaced out because of you. Your kinda ruining this game.
I am sorry, it is the responsibility of the person replacing in to read the game and catch up first. Once he has done that,
if he doesn't see why I am scum reading his slot he can then ask me to point them out
but since conversations took place about my reasons already i don't see how or why I should requote them. PLUS like I already said I was on a mobile device which means I was not able to go through my entire iso and pull every quote. I can do that later once he has caught up and I am on a computer
(italics mine)
Which is something I already did. I asked you, and you avoided the question.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:50 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.16

[3] MisaTange - Toto, Mortfeld, Creeps20,
[0] ThinkBig -
[0] Toto -
[0] Nero Cain -
[0] Drone -
[1] DeathByWobbuffet - TwoFace,
[0] Human Sequencer -
[0] MortFeld -
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-2]
TwoFace - Drone, ChaosOmega, DeathByWobbuffet, Naomi-Tan, Human Sequencer,
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega -
[2] Creeps20 - MisaTange, Lil Uzi Vert,

Not Voting
- Nero Cain, ThinkBig,

MOD NOTES:
Still searching for a MisaTange replacement. Also, Popcorn. I love the heat <3

V/LA:
ThinkBig

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-18 10:00:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Just ignore him and wait until the others come around to get rid of him.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:51 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 674, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:So what do you think is more scummy? Lynching someone because you personally believe they're scum after they just happened to lynch you? Or lynching someone and refusing to give reasons for doing so? Because personally, I think the latter.
this is a kind of pointless question because i don't see anyone refusing to give reasons.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:51 am

In post 680, TwoFace wrote:
In post 674, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:So what do you think is more scummy? Lynching someone because you personally believe they're scum after they just happened to lynch you? Or lynching someone and refusing to give reasons for doing so? Because personally, I think the latter.
this is a kind of pointless question because i don't see anyone refusing to give reasons.
ahem
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 677, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:Which is something I already did. I asked you, and you avoided the question.
I didn't avoid the question
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:52 am

In post 682, TwoFace wrote:
In post 677, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:Which is something I already did. I asked you, and you avoided the question.
I didn't avoid the question
You didn't answer it. Is that not avoiding the question?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:53 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 681, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
ahem
I have given reasons for scum reading your slot though.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:53 am

In post 684, TwoFace wrote:
In post 681, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
ahem
I have given reasons for scum reading your slot though.
Reasons which I have yet to see since you've refused to tell me.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:55 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 683, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:You didn't answer it. Is that not avoiding the question?
no it's not because I already explained why I was unable to at the time and have again explained it a couple of more times.

the reasons I am scum reading your slot are out there. If you are town and I am wrong about you, take your time and read the game thread and if you still can't find them (though people are now quoting them again so I really find it hard to believe you won't be able to find them) AND I am at a computer. I will gladly waste my time to quote things that you should have already seen.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:56 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 685, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:Reasons which I have yet to see since you've refused to tell me.
So wait

You replace in and you refuse to read the game and that's ok somehow but I am scummy because i don't want to requote the reasons for the person who is refusing to take the time and read the game thread like a replacement should?

oh fuck me

yeah just lynch me now.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:59 am

In post 202, TwoFace wrote:Oh yeah that's bad. The over explanation about scum being can be lynch baity makes it bad. Scum can't be lynch bait

This needs a flip. Should I vote?

Heads

VOTE: copper
Well I dug through the thread and I found this is where you lynched my slot. That's your reasoning? You disagreed over the definition of a term and you were so arrogant that you decided to lynch over it? Please.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

jesus christ. I just got to work. Let me catch up on some things and then I'll help the lazy replacement who can't be bothered to read the entire fucking thread and now i have to requote discussions that took place previously that he would have read himself had he not been so lazy
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:43 am

Post by TwoFace »

ok so I voted Copper because I agreed with Mort that this post was bad - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8478254

I explain why i think it is bad here - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8480817

Here is more explanation from me why I had an issue with his post - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p8481099

He looks worse when he falsely accuses me of being flip floppy yet the 2 posts he quotes are me basically saying the same thing.- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p8481161

This post is really bad because he misreps the reason why I am voting him. yes I disagree with his definition of lynchbait, but it isn't his definition of lynchbait why I think he is scum, it's the fact that he said he would unvote when he got to l-1. As i explain in a post with mort later in the day, if he is actually concerned with the way the wagon is progressing why wait until L-1? why not unvote now. A townie who is uneasy imo would unvote.

argument ensues, his arguments fall flat and don't help change my opinion of him at all.

here is more from me why copper is scum to me -http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8483290

posts 383/383 contain me restating why I think he is scum, which again proves I haven't refused to do anything like scum copper replacement has accused me of

387 - me explaining how copper basically tried to twist my posts

Here is the conversation with Mort. Starts here - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p8486133 and ends at the end of the page.

So in a nutshell i think he is scum because

1. I felt like his reaction to creepy being L-2 didn't make sense. If he was genuinely concerned he would have unvoted, not say he is keeping his vote but will unvote at L-1
2. He attempted to misrep me by saying my posts about him said 2 different things when they clearly didn't. Even when I point them out and show they say the exact same thing, he refuses to admit his mistake. I may be naive but I am of the belief that scum is less likely to admit their mistakes, town should have no problems admitting theirs.
3. The fact that he jumped on TB after TB voted him and went and lied about his activity. There is no evidence that supports Copper's claim and evidence that proves his claim was not true.

I just don't see a town player doing these things so this is why I think he is scum.

and since I am doing it, My scum read on HS is kind of harder to explain. What pinged me first was the weird drone comment. Drone hadn't even posted and he was asking drone if he agreed with him or something like that. Later HS claims he saw the mod post that drone had confirmed but somehow missed that he was on V/LA which I think is unlikely especially when HS said he wasn't skimming. Even if he were skimming, I doubt he would miss that but when HS said he wasn't skimming I just don't see how he misses it. The fact that he avoided my question about copper lying about TB and now actually sides with Copper about TB when the facts prove them both wrong, just points to scum to me.

I think Drone is scum only if HS is scum. Outside of that I don't have a read on drone

Misa - is scummy to me for the fake outrage post she made, her replacing out doesn't bode well but I don't have enough to lynch her which is why I am not trying to atm

Those are my reads, like them or not they are what they are.

ya'll want to policy lynch me for trying to lynch scum, go right ahead but i haven't done shit wrong except maybe be a little abrasive. Who cares. I am active, I am providing reads, I am scum hunting, and I am providing reasons for my reads. AKA PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 626, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:Uh, no. You've thrown out random scum reads and then lashed out at people who've asked you to give reasoning behind them, and
you've refused to do so.
Since I have just proven that I have NEVER refused to explain my reads. This dude needs death tomorrow since you obviously won't lynch him today. I have never refused to explain any of my reads.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:47 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Someone had informed me via PM that TwoFace's actions must not go unnoticed. I believe that TwoFace's actions are going out of the game's boundaries and he is now being force-replaced. If you have any objections, feel free to state it and we can all talk about it here in the thread.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:54 am

UNVOTE:
I agree.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:57 am

Funny this comes on the heel of TwoFace's best post all game. I could've used that pages ago.
But holy shit having him as a vig would be RIP.

This whole DP has been a mess.

We need to let the thread cool off, let our replacements both be found and settle into the thread and catch up.
nah
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Scum reading anyone advocating for a policy lynch.

Wobbuffet, you replaced in the game and refused to read the reason why TF scum reads your slot. I'd get pissed to if someone was voting for me and had no clue as to what's going on. We were at 24 pages when you replaced in, not a 100. That's laziness and reads like you plan to be unhelpful for the rest of the game since you didn't even bother to fact check when HC gave you the rundown. You also said you're town reading TF, you don't vote your town reads, ever.

Drone, your recent vote for TF reads like you already know TF's alignment.

Omega, you just hopped on and I don't buy that you've been offended but I won't get into that. You also said you didn't really like Wobbuffet's entrance and yet your on the TF wagon. How can you sheep someone who you don't seem to be fan or and as far as I can tell has no opinions on everyone else in the game?

Naomi, you don't seem like you've been trying to sort anyone. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt considering the game state but the way you hopped on this wagon concerns me as I thought you be one of the few players to understand why policy lynches are always an awful idea.

HC, your vote reads like you really don't want to do this but scared that if TF flips scum, you'll be scum read for not being on the wagon.

Policy lynching in general is a lazy way for one to get through Day 1 without scum hunting or taking real stances. If you guys really don't want Two Face in the game, just get the mod to replace him. It's better for the games atmosphere.

pedit: Well consider me scum reading anyone who did advocate for a policy lynch.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:ChaosOmega

In post 526, ChaosOmega wrote:Mod, can you please warn TwoFace about not being an asshole, I was offended when he called copper an idiot in 265.
This seemed overly sensitive and it gave me some bad vibes so my vote is going to rest here until I read the other 20+ and see how I feel.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 695, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum reading anyone advocating for a policy lynch.

Wobbuffet, you replaced in the game and refused to read the reason why TF scum reads your slot. I'd get pissed to if someone was voting for me and had no clue as to what's going on. We were at 24 pages when you replaced in, not a 100. That's laziness and reads like you plan to be unhelpful for the rest of the game since you didn't even bother to fact check when HC gave you the rundown. You also said you're town reading TF, you don't vote your town reads, ever.

Drone, your recent vote for TF reads like you already know TF's alignment.

Omega, you just hopped on and I don't buy that you've been offended but I won't get into that. You also said you didn't really like Wobbuffet's entrance and yet your on the TF wagon. How can you sheep someone who you don't seem
to be a fan of
and as far as I can tell has no opinions on everyone else in the game?

Naomi, you don't seem like you've been trying to sort anyone. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt considering the game state but the way you hopped on this wagon concerns me as I thought you be one of the few players to understand why policy lynches are always an awful idea.

HC, your vote reads like you really don't want to do this but scared that if TF flips scum, you'll be scum read for not being on the wagon.

Policy lynching in general is a lazy way for one to get through Day 1 without scum hunting or taking real stances. If you guys really don't want Two Face in the game, just get the mod to replace him. It's better for the games atmosphere.

pedit: Well consider me scum reading anyone who did advocate for a policy lynch.
EBWOP
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:06 am

I don't think it's legitimate to scumread literally everybody onboard with the policy lynch.

I do however think it's incredibly likely scum jumped on board, just like how Copper was talking about it being likely that scum was part of who jumped on board of his wagon way back when.
nah
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I actually have a weak scum reads on you, Drone, and Omega. Strongest read would be Wobbuffet.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”