Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:58 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 619, Human Sequencer wrote:@Naomi
In post 433, Naomi-Tan wrote: Human Sequencer - Also think they are green. they are pretty much like Vert-slim.
ah that. Vert slim was referring to your play being like a lighter version of Vert's play
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:00 am

Post by DeathByWobbuffet »

In post 622, TwoFace wrote:
In post 621, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:VOTE: TwoFace

As much as I TR TwoFace, I feel like a policy lynch is necessary here. He's already shown that he's unwilling to contribute thoughtfully to the game, so I think that lynching them won't hurt too much even if they do flip town. And yeah, maybe it'll turn out that they're actually mafia.
I've contributed thoughtfully. Thanks.
Uh, no. You've thrown out random scum reads and then lashed out at people who've asked you to give reasoning behind them, and you've refused to do so.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:03 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.15

[3] MisaTange - Toto, Mortfeld, Creeps20,
[2] ThinkBig - Human Sequencer,
[0] Toto -
[0] Nero Cain -
[0] Drone -
[1] DeathByWobbuffet - TwoFace,
[0] Human Sequencer -
[0] MortFeld -
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-3]
TwoFace - Drone, ChaosOmega, DeathByWobbuffet, Naomi-Tan,
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega -
[2] Creeps20 - MisaTange, Lil Uzi Vert,

Not Voting
- Nero Cain, ThinkBig,

MOD NOTES:
Still searching for a MisaTange replacement.

V/LA:
ThinkBig

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-18 10:00:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Drone »

So thoughtfully Copper replaced out, HS willing to so, and so do I.
I don't think Key deserves this.

Your case on Copper by the way was weak, and so irrelevant that you moved to discussing terms you don't really understand.
I'm saying this and clarifying I'm standing on Copper's side as all he said was correct.
You should have stopped when you were asked to.
"Stop talking to me" is not a sentence coming from a player who wants to play Mafia, or in the worst case, knows how to.

I think you should spend some time playing Newbie Mafia games, because here there is no room for player tending.
For science. For the mind!
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:04 am

In post 623, ChaosOmega wrote:Wobbuffet, how do you strongly townread TwoFace if you don't understand why he's scumreading you?
I don't strongly townread them. However, I do get the feeling that they're a townie who's made the mistake of not justifying their scumreads and being overly defensive. I could very well be wrong though.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:04 am

Post by TwoFace »

This is such bullshit.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Look guys, if we're delving into policy lynch territory, I think Creeps would be a far better alternative to TwoFace.
The consensus seems to be that TwoFace is VI. Town.
We're unsure of Creeps' alignment, and he's also only going to be a liability as well.
It looks like TwoFace no longer wants to be in this game, and the players don't want twoface in this game. If we lynch Creeps, that gives the us the nightphase to find a replacement for TwoFace, and gives whatever replacements we do find for the other players time to read up as well.

I understand this can be flipped into red trying to protect a fellow red, but that isn't the case. I just really want to avoid lynching pretty obvious town at all costs.

If push comes to shove I suppose I'll join along, but it really is a last resort for me. Creeps, TB and Misa's slot are all much better options in my eyes.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:05 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 629, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In post 623, ChaosOmega wrote:Wobbuffet, how do you strongly townread TwoFace if you don't understand why he's scumreading you?
I don't strongly townread them. However, I do get the feeling that they're a townie who's made the mistake of not justifying their scumreads and being overly defensive. I could very well be wrong though.
I've justified them though. It's not my fault you can't be bothered to read.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:06 am

In post 628, Drone wrote:So thoughtfully Copper replaced out, HS willing to so, and so do I.
I don't think Key deserves this.
I'm not dropping out. I'll see this game to the end. I implore everybody else to as well, to the best of their ability.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:07 am

I agree though. Key doesn't deserve this. I'm so sorry mod that this had to be your first game to mod on the site.

I meant what I said in my PM. You can do it!

Thank you >///< - Mod
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
nah
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:08 am

In post 632, TwoFace wrote:
Read what? I've already asked you for a post number. I seem to recall that you ignored the question. If you really did give some decent reasoning, I'll happily retract my comment.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:09 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 621, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
As much as I TR TwoFace
, I feel like a policy lynch is necessary here. He's already shown that he's unwilling to contribute thoughtfully to the game, so I think that lynching them won't hurt too much even if they do flip town. And yeah, maybe it'll turn out that they're actually mafia.
Italics mine. "As much as I TR TwoFace" implies you have a strong town read on him, because otherwise why would you leverage the strength of the read against a need to policy lynch him?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 635, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In post 632, TwoFace wrote:
Read what? I've already asked you for a post number. I seem to recall that you ignored the question. If you really did give some decent reasoning, I'll happily retract my comment.
I don't remember the post numbers. I'm on a mobile device. My reasons are in different posts. You replaced on so you'll find them when you read the thread.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Drone »

HS, the thing is I actually don't have a clue what TFs alignment is, but most importantly, I'm almost certain that Creeps is town. I've heard people thinking the same way about Creeps.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Drone »

@TF
It's enough for him to read the latest of pages, he doesn't have to read it all. And surely, there's a night phase coming for him to catch up all he missed.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:19 am

In post 636, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 621, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
As much as I TR TwoFace
, I feel like a policy lynch is necessary here. He's already shown that he's unwilling to contribute thoughtfully to the game, so I think that lynching them won't hurt too much even if they do flip town. And yeah, maybe it'll turn out that they're actually mafia.
Italics mine. "As much as I TR TwoFace" implies you have a strong town read on him, because otherwise why would you leverage the strength of the read against a need to policy lynch him?
I wasn't trying to say that I strongly townread him with that choice of words, but I was rather just trying to generally say that I TR TwoFace. It was worded rather poorly, I apologise.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 619, Human Sequencer wrote:@Naomi
In post 433, Naomi-Tan wrote: Human Sequencer - Also think they are green. they are pretty much like Vert-slim.
In post 631, Human Sequencer wrote:Look guys, if we're delving into policy lynch territory, I think Creeps would be a far better alternative to TwoFace.
The consensus seems to be that TwoFace is VI. Town.
We're unsure of Creeps' alignment, and he's also only going to be a liability as well.
It looks like TwoFace no longer wants to be in this game, and the players don't want twoface in this game. If we lynch Creeps, that gives the us the nightphase to find a replacement for TwoFace, and gives whatever replacements we do find for the other players time to read up as well.

I understand this can be flipped into red trying to protect a fellow red, but that isn't the case. I just really want to avoid lynching pretty obvious town at all costs.

If push comes to shove I suppose I'll join along, but it really is a last resort for me. Creeps, TB and Misa's slot are all much better options in my eyes.
This would be fine by TF said he has no intentions of replacing out :s and is still got all the focus..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:19 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 639, Drone wrote:@TF
It's enough for him to read the latest of pages, he doesn't have to read it all. And surely, there's a night phase coming for him to catch up all he missed.
Well replacements need to read everything from the beginning to the end before they accuse people of not explaining my reads. I've made multiple posts that explain why I'm scum reading copper. I even reiterate one of those reasons after this guy replaced in. He wants posts numbers but I'm not able to do that ATM. I'm certainly not going to go out of my way to help out the person I'm trying to lynch.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:21 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 641, Naomi-Tan wrote:This would be fine by TF said he has no intentions of replacing out :s and is still got all the focus..
Why should I? The people I'm scum reading are insulting me. Why would I let them win when I can just get rid of them and show they were scum all along. It's more enjoyable that way
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Drone »

You can, ISO'ing yourself?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:24 am

Alright, I'm inclined to agree with you Naomi. I'll wait until more players chime in, but I think a twoface lynch is inevitable at this point.

I tried.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:25 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 644, Drone wrote:You can, ISO'ing yourself?
no I can't
In post 637, TwoFace wrote:I'm on a mobile device
In post 642, TwoFace wrote:I'm certainly not going to go out of my way to help out the person I'm trying to lynch.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:26 am

Post by TwoFace »

yeah scum want me gone today so good idea to lynch me before I can take one of them out
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:27 am

Are you claiming vig?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:28 am

Guys, I think TwoFace is claiming vig. He's constantly asking to last until day 2.
nah

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”