TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:41 am

Post by TwoFace »

Everything was fine until all these replacements happend. We have 1 other player who will probably end up getting replaced for inactivity.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:58 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm back, analyzing stuff now.

Mod, can you please warn TwoFace about not being an asshole, I was offended when he called copper an idiot in .

K. @TF You've been warned -Mod.
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 518, Human Sequencer wrote:Why are you referring to town as a separate entity from yourself?
Cause I wasn't negative while I felt that was general greens. I feel that Its important to step back I was also talking to the reds hiding around as I think they too can agree the game is much more enjoyable without a cloud of hate striking people.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:24 am

Post by TwoFace »

this game is a joke
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:28 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm still all about the Misa lynch. There's nothing in his iso to indicate any game-solving, other than his early RVS push on copper, which he quickly recanted and shifted feelings to NAI under the slightest pressure. reads over-defensive, especially as they justify the reason they random voted a player over another player. 62 also has a super lame jump onto the Creeps wagon. He copies copper's reasoning, and it's an easy, inoffensive wagon to jump on. is worthless in terms of scumhunting, but it gives him reason to stay on Creeps and not look bad even if he flips green. is his defense to my early push on him, and it's lame. He doesn't explain why he shifts to believing it's NAI, he just does. ///// are his posts going after Creeps. I've already said this, but it's lame. Creeps' weird RVS entrance is the easiest thing in the world to go after. The first few of those posts are just game theory in lieu of scumhunting. His rage in 101 reads fake, and 106 reads really strange, like he premeditated how to respond to certain things to appear town. is Misa going "I'm so town, I OBVIOUSLY want the game to end with 3 scum lynches, look at how much I want the same things as other people in the town!" And is fluff. So yeah, Misa still my top scum read by a long way.

------

Other players...

ThinkBig's iso looks pretty ok to me. Anyone that's scumreading him, mind showing me what you're seeing there?

Drone, why did you unvote TwoFace? And why are you not voting Misa?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:34 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 529, ChaosOmega wrote:ThinkBig's iso looks pretty ok to me. Anyone that's scumreading him, mind showing me what you're seeing there?
what do you make of copper accusing TB of avoiding the game, when he clearly wasn't

also your opinion of HS who seems to be dodging my question on the same subject.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

I
ANSWERED
YOU

AND THEN YOU CAME BACK CLAIMING THAT TB WASN'T INACTIVE
A PLAYER
ON V/LA
24 POSTS
NOT INACTIVE
nah
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Human needs some tea
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:47 am

Post by MortFeld »

The big 'ol ThinkBig Compendium:

In he votes Misa because Creeps is at L-2. When pressed for why he voted Misa (Creeps being at L-2 is not a reason to vote Misa) he gave in a reason LUV had already given, and another reason someone else had given, though I forgot who.

In he jumps on the Copper wagon, giving no explanation at the time. Finally when he explains in he says he voted Copper because Copper twisted the lynchbait discussion. The entirety of the lynchbait discussion took place after TB voted Copper. He also unvotes Copper in this post without an explanation.

I asked TB for a reads list because I was starting to wonder if he even had reads at all, or was just voting where other people seemed to. The list he gave in was very odd because former scumreads were suddenly missing, with no explanation in the post. It also left out a majority of the game's players, assumedly null reads? In he explains his shift on Creeps but never answers Toto's question in about Misa.

These inconsistencies are the main part of my case at least. Whether or not he's game avoiding can't be proven so I'd rather focus on the posts he has made?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 531, Human Sequencer wrote:I
ANSWERED
YOU

AND THEN YOU CAME BACK CLAIMING THAT TB WASN'T INACTIVE
A PLAYER
ON V/LA
24 POSTS
NOT INACTIVE
actually you didn't. You have a very wordy answer to avoid answering it.

This was your response
In post 518, Human Sequencer wrote:I think Copper was correlating up a case based on a lot of different leads, including TB's inactivity and TB's jump on his wagon. I don't think it would have pinged strongly to him were it not for other information to flesh out his case.
The post history shows that TB was neither inactive or avoiding the game.

So what is your opinion of Copper basically lying about TB's activity.

I don't know why it's like pulling teeth to get you to answer this simple question.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

I don't really need to point out the absurdity of your case when it's so fragmented that it barely makes sense to begin with.
I think you might have a point, but I need you to more concisely and succinctly explain what you're trying to say. Notice how the other players are quoting evidence and citing what makes them think the way they do and why they think the way they do? I need you to do that for me to take you seriously. I need you to put more than 0 effort in.
It's 7 AM, I'm going to sleep.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

my question is already pretty concise. I don't know how to make it more concise

Here is my original question that you for some reason won't give an answer to.
In post 511, TwoFace wrote:What is your opinion about copper accusing ThinkBig of game avoiding when earlier in the day (saturday the 5th) ThinkBig had just made 14 game related posts including giving a list of reads.
Here is my attempt to make it more concise

Copper falsely accused TB of avoiding the game when the facts show he actually wasn't. What is your opinion of Copper's false accusation
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 530, TwoFace wrote:
In post 529, ChaosOmega wrote:ThinkBig's iso looks pretty ok to me. Anyone that's scumreading him, mind showing me what you're seeing there?
what do you make of copper accusing TB of avoiding the game, when he clearly wasn't

also your opinion of HS who seems to be dodging my question on the same subject.
I'm completely indifferent to copper's push on TB for game-avoiding.

Is the only thing you have against HS that they're not sufficiently responding to your nonsensical rants and raves about this?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:09 am

Post by TwoFace »

no hs has been on my scumdar for a while, the fact that he is avoiding such a simple question doesn't help him though.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 533, MortFeld wrote:The big 'ol ThinkBig Compendium:

In he votes Misa because Creeps is at L-2. When pressed for why he voted Misa (Creeps being at L-2 is not a reason to vote Misa) he gave in a reason LUV had already given, and another reason someone else had given, though I forgot who.

In he jumps on the Copper wagon, giving no explanation at the time. Finally when he explains in he says he voted Copper because Copper twisted the lynchbait discussion. The entirety of the lynchbait discussion took place after TB voted Copper. He also unvotes Copper in this post without an explanation.

I asked TB for a reads list because I was starting to wonder if he even had reads at all, or was just voting where other people seemed to. The list he gave in was very odd because former scumreads were suddenly missing, with no explanation in the post. It also left out a majority of the game's players, assumedly null reads? In he explains his shift on Creeps but never answers Toto's question in about Misa.

These inconsistencies are the main part of my case at least. Whether or not he's game avoiding can't be proven so I'd rather focus on the posts he has made?
In , he says Misa is scummy before LUV posted that. And my reasoning for voting Misa was laying there, too. He could have stolen it, but it doesn't feel that way to me.

There was also the lynchbait discussion that you were a part of right before his vote from -. Again, this leads to the point of, did he just steal the reasoning? Maybe. I'm more likely to believe he stole it here, since he pairs it with a weird unvote without explanation as you mention. If this was all his thought process, he should have reasoning why he unvotes after considering the information. Could be that he saw TwoFace was the only person left with him and he didn't like how the wagon looked.

The point on Misa being excluded from the list in 207 is a good point. You want to respond to that now, ThinkBig?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:40 am

Post by MortFeld »

In context re: the Copper vote, I'm fairly sure that the lynchbait discussion refers to the argument between Twoface, Copper, and me about what lynchbait means, and not the original vote. Anyway 'he twisted the lynchbait discussion' still doesn't say anything about Copper's alignment, or if it does it wasn't explained at all, regardless of chronology.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:41 am

Post by MortFeld »

I also prompted TB to give his impression of how that argument went down, since between his vote and the unvote pretty much the entirety of Copper's contribution was that argument and his analysis.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Toto »

@Copper: I'm sorry you had to replace out.
Let's try to keep things civilized guys. I also dislike colorful language. I understand some people use it to create pressure but it really doesn't help town in the end.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Toto »

In post 539, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 533, MortFeld wrote:The big 'ol ThinkBig Compendium:

In , he says Misa is scummy before LUV posted that. And my reasoning for voting Misa was laying there, too. He could have stolen it, but it doesn't feel that way to me.

There was also the lynchbait discussion that you were a part of right before his vote from -. Again, this leads to the point of, did he just steal the reasoning? Maybe. I'm more likely to believe he stole it here, since he pairs it with a weird unvote without explanation as you mention. If this was all his thought process, he should have reasoning why he unvotes after considering the information. Could be that he saw TwoFace was the only person left with him and he didn't like how the wagon looked.

The point on Misa being excluded from the list in 207 is a good point. You want to respond to that now, ThinkBig?
I've been trying to get an answer of him for a while now. The read/vote progression is quite weird. I find it odd he came back to 'respond to questions' but somehow missed this.

See and my prompt in

This makes me more suspicious of Misa+TB
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 542, Toto wrote:@Copper: I'm sorry you had to replace out.
Let's try to keep things civilized guys. I also dislike colorful language. I understand some people use it to create pressure but it really doesn't help town in the end.
True.

Is misa/replacement at L-1?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:55 am

Post by TwoFace »

No she's not
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well, this is basically a whole new game now with 3 incoming replacements. Glad things seemed to have cooled down a bit, looked like we were about to self destruct there and that's something I'd like to avoid entirely.

Misa requesting to sub out is NAI to me. She wasn't close to being lynched and the focus had been more on Cooper, Mort, Two Face, and TB at the time than her.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Drone »

In post 529, ChaosOmega wrote:
Other players...

ThinkBig's iso looks pretty ok to me. Anyone that's scumreading him, mind showing me what you're seeing there?

Agree on TB case.

About mine: me not voting Misa is a direct outcome of the inactivity I spoke of, where I meant the replacements and lots of others being inactive (you, TB and Creeps) when I said I can't work with the inactivity.
Not to mention Misa is replacing out, sometimes it's not the slot, but the players that make the difference.
I just can't focus right now with the recent events. Need things to get back to order.

TF unvote is because I feel my reads on him are based on huge and sad misread on both TF's, and Copper's sides.
To keep the vote I have to be sure I'm doing the right thing, and to be sure I'll have to ISO TF, again.
For science. For the mind!
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 547, Drone wrote:
In post 529, ChaosOmega wrote:
Other players...

Agree on TB case.

About mine: me not voting Misa is a direct outcome of the inactivity I spoke of, where I meant the replacements and lots of others being inactive (you, TB and Creeps) when I said I can't work with the inactivity.
Not to mention Misa is replacing out, sometimes it's not the slot, but the players that make the difference.
I just can't focus right now with the recent events. Need things to get back to order.

TF unvote is because I feel my reads on him are based on huge and sad misread on both TF's, and Copper's sides.
To keep the vote I have to be sure I'm doing the right thing, and to be sure I'll have to ISO TF, again.
Not inactive. Scared to post.
VOTE: misa
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:53 am

Post by TwoFace »

@mort. You have issues with tb using other people's reasons yet you don't balk when HS just sheeps you despite voting you previously. That didn't raise any red flags?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”